Seth Skorkowsky's YouTube Channel

General discussions about role-playing games. Share stories, ask for advice, talk about the industry, etc.
Ares
Site Admin

Seth Skorkowsky's YouTube Channel

Post by Ares »

Hey folks. I discovered Seth's Channel the other day, and after going through his stuff I thought I'd share it. Hopefully the advice here will be useful, it might expose you guys to new systems, and maybe even have some fiction you might enjoy.

Just to be clear, I don't know Seth personally. This is just shilling for his site because I feel decent RPG channels need all the love they can get.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
catsi563

Re: Seth Skorkowsky's YouTube Channel

Post by catsi563 »

heh we got refresher of that in the New Mythos via rerun fo the MFing Scott Brown incident :D
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

catsi563 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:01 am heh we got refresher of that in the New Mythos via rerun fo the MFing Scott Brown incident :D
I'm so stealing that whole "Scott Brown Mother F****ER!" bit for my own games at some point.

Like, I'm picturing using it in a supers game where every Scott Brown employee either has superpowers or SHIELD level training because they need to sell property in a world where superheroes and supervillains could destroy a building at any time. Or you go to a property and you see a villain starting to set up some secret HQ in the abandoned building, only for the Scott Brown employee to whip out a MiB gun and go "Scott Brown Mother F***ER! Get the F*** OUT, I'VE GOT A SHOWING!"
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Topping this thread. I can't recommend Seth's channel enough. It covers modules and rules reviews of D&D, Conan, Cthulhu, Cyberpunk, Traveller, Hollow Earth Expedition, it contains advice for running games, examination of players and character types, etc. I'll list some playlists here a little later on.