TPA's Builds

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
TacticalPlotArmor

TPA's Builds

Post by TacticalPlotArmor »

Hey everybody. I'm something of a veteran who is coming over from RoninArmy since that forum is about as dead as the nuclear family. This is where I'll post my builds as I make them, in the event I brew something I like enough to preserve it on the internet.
TacticalPlotArmor

Re: TPA's Builds

X9 searching.png
X9 searching.png (135.76 KiB) Viewed 534 times
Suprema - PL 10

Strength 8, Stamina 10, Agility 5, Dexterity 2, Fighting 8, Intellect 0, Awareness 5, Presence 0

Advantages
Attractive, Diehard, Fearless, Great Endurance, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Improved Smash, Power Attack, Takedown

Skills
Acrobatics 6 (+11), Athletics 6 (+14), Close Combat: Unarmed 4 (+12), Deception 2 (+2), Insight 4 (+9), Intimidation 4 (+4), Stealth 6 (+11)

Powers
Excellent Endurance: Immunity 12 (Environmental Conditions (All), Fatigue Effects, Suffocation (All); Limited - Half Effect)
Heightened Senses: Senses 7 (Accurate: Hearing, Extended: Sight 1: x10, Extended: Hearing 1: x10, Extended: Scent 1: x10, Infravision, Tracking: Scent 1: -1 speed rank)
Iron Constitution: Immunity 3 (Aging, Disease, Poison)
Miracle Factor: Regeneration 10 (Every 1 round)
Superhuman Movement
. . Great Speed
. . . . Quickness: Quickness 4 (Perform routine tasks in -4 time ranks)
. . . . Speed: Speed 5 (Speed: 60 miles/hour, 900 feet/round)
. . Leaping and Climbing
. . . . Leaping: Leaping 5 (Leap 250 feet at 60 miles/hour)
. . . . Makeshift Handholds: Movement 2 (Wall-crawling 2: full speed)

Offense
Initiative +9
Grab, +8 (DC Spec 18)
Throw, +2 (DC 23)
Unarmed, +12 (DC 23)

Complications
Prejudice
Temper

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 10, Toughness 10, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 76 + Powers 36 + Advantages 10 + Skills 16 (32 ranks) + Defenses 12 = 150

Background: The Enhanced Operative Initiative was established in 2011 to create a pool of government operatives that could be sent to deal with the most difficult and dangerous tasks. These operatives are organized into series and models, having been conditioned to be utterly loyal to the EOI, and are as such treated less like human beings and more like tools. Currently the EOI has the M-series cyborgs, the genetically enhanced O-series, the psionic P-series, and the animal-hybrid A-series.

Helen Moore was a promising crossfit athlete, having good genetics and a strong dedication to succeeding no matter what. It was these traits that made her the selected candidate for super-soldier experiments by the US government's Enhanced Operative Initiative, that sought to develop an agent of super-human quality that could be slotted in and out of civillian life without being noticed. This operative series would be designated the O-series, for Organic agent, and Helen would be designated O-1F0001, being O-1 being the first model in the O-series, F designating her as a Female unit, and 0001 designating her as the first unit produced.

When Helen stepped out of the government lab, her beauty was undiminished by the drastic genetic enhancements wrought upon her body. She was stronger, faster, tougher and more capable than any other government agent. Her muscles had been strengthened, her bones reinforced with an organic metal lacing, her organs replaced with vat-grown superior versions, and she had received an injection of the so-called Miracle Serum, allowing for dramatically quick regeneration, allowing her to have whole limbs blown off, only to have it regrow in under a minute. Following these physical enhancements, she had been subjected to extensive hypnotic conditioning, imprinting her with much of the knowledge an elite government agent may need to know, and most importantly, allowing her to essentially be "activated" and "deactivated" with ease, allowing her to both lay dormant for any given length of time and be ready to go whenever the EOI deemed her the operative for a task.

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at https://www.wolflair.com
Mutants & Masterminds, Third Edition is ©2010-2017 Green Ronin Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved.
Last edited by TacticalPlotArmor on Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

TacticalPlotArmor wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:24 pm Hey everybody. I'm something of a veteran who is coming over from RoninArmy since that forum is about as dead as the nuclear family. This is where I'll post my builds as I make them, in the event I brew something I like enough to preserve it on the internet.
Welcome to Echoes! Very glad to have you here, so make yourself at home.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
TacticalPlotArmor

Carcharodon - PL 10

Strength 7, Stamina 7, Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 10, Intellect 0, Awareness 4, Presence 0

Advantages
Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Diehard, Extraordinary Effort, Great Endurance, Improved Critical 2: Crushing Bite: Strength-based Damage 3, Power Attack, Takedown 2, Ultimate Effort: Toughness

Skills
Acrobatics 8 (+12), Athletics 8 (+15), Intimidation 10 (+12), Perception 10 (+14)

Powers
Aura of Primal Fear: Cumulative Perception Area Affliction 3 (1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, 3rd degree: Paralyzed, DC 13; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Perception Area: DC 13 - Vision, Cumulative, Increased Duration 2: sustained; Limited: Vision)
Crushing Bite: Strength-based Damage 3 (DC 25, Advantages: Improved Critical 2; Penetrating 5)
Hardened by the Deep: Immunity 8 (Environmental Conditions (All), Sleep, Suffocation (All))
Hulking Physique: Growth 4 (+4 STR, +4 STA, +2 Intimidate, -4 Stealth, -2 active defenses, +1 size rank, +4 mass ranks)
Natural Swimmer: Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation: Aquatic)
Prodigous Swimming Speed: Swimming 7 (Speed: 60 miles/hour, 900 feet/round)
Rend Flesh: Concentration Cumulative Affliction 10 (3rd degree: Transformed, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Concentration, Cumulative; Grab-based, Limited Degree (third only))
Resilient Physiology: Immunity 7 (Disease, Fatigue Effects, Poison; Limited - Half Effect)
Shark Senses: Senses 11 (Accurate: Scent, Accurate: Electrical Signals, Darkvision, Extended: Sight 1: x10, Extended: Scent 2: x100, Tracking: Scent 2: full speed)
Sharkskin: Protection 3 (+3 Toughness; Custom: Protection Costs 2/Rank)

Offense
Initiative +4
Aura of Primal Fear: Cumulative Perception Area Affliction 3 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 13)
Crushing Bite: Strength-based Damage 3, +10 (DC 25)
Grab, +10 (DC Spec 17)
Rend Flesh: Concentration Cumulative Affliction 10, +10 (DC Fort 20)
Throw, +4 (DC 22)
Unarmed, +10 (DC 22)

Complications
Monstrous: Byron is a shark-man. That lends him a monstrous appearance, only exasperated by the aura of fear that permeates his immediate surroundings. He's even less attractive when he fights, becoming a furious biting, gnashing mess when blood is drawn.
Temper: Like the shark he was combined with, Byron cannot control himself around blood, further exasperating his already short temper.

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 10, Toughness 10, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 56 + Powers 78 + Advantages 9 + Skills 18 (36 ranks) + Defenses 19 = 180

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at https://www.wolflair.com
Mutants & Masterminds, Third Edition is ©2010-2017 Green Ronin Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved.