Poodle's Portfolio

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Poodle

Re: Poodle's Portfolio

Post by Poodle »

Placeholdet
Last edited by Poodle on Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Placeholdet
Last edited by Poodle on Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Pkaceholder
Last edited by Poodle on Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Placeholder
Last edited by Poodle on Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Placeholdet
Last edited by Poodle on Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Tugarin the remake
Imagelii

Power Level: 10 (150/150PP)
Unspent Power Points: 0
Trade-Offs: +2 Attack (ranged only) / - 2 Damage (ranged only)

Synopsis: John Wick meets John Constantine
In Brief: ex-hitman looking for redemption. :
Catchphrase. Catchphrases are for amateurs.
Theme: Songs for sorrow by Gorecki

Alternate Identity: Leon Chekov: (Secret)
Birthplace: Ebyakh,Siberia
Family: Father Pietr Vladunov-retired ex-policeman from kharkiv, Mother Ludmilla Vladunov - housewife from Kharkiv, Sister Anastasia Tajik -nurse Kyiv general hospital, Ivan Vladunov, junkie and petty criminal, Kamcha Vladunov, brother soldier, nephews and nieces too numerous to mention.

Description:
Apparent Age:40's.
Ethnicity: slavic
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 260lbs
Eyes: grey
Hair: sandy hair

Leon is a solidly built man with short sandy hair and cold grey eyes that don't seem to miss much. He has many small scars on his face and arms. He tends to wear well-worn jeans and work boots with a flannel shirt and a jacket, baseball cap and dark glasses.

History:
Leon grew up in a small rural village in Siberia deep in the heart of the Taiga. Far from the cities the old ways and beliefs were kept alive. The only ways out were the army or crime. Leon chose the army, and ended up going from special forces to mercenary. He fought in every nasty war there was along the way. When his squad recieved a direct hit by a mortar crew Leon woke up somewhere else, a strange dark forest, watched by animals.
'Am I dead?' he thought to himself. This didn't seem like heaven or hell, besides he wasn't ready to be dead yet. He knew who the ancient crone crouched nearby was. "Baba Yaga!" The ancient hag smiled down at him. "You can call me Babushka." She poked him in the chest with a bony finger. "So my vnuk. You must make a choice. Do you want to stay here in peace or go back to a world of pain, and killing?"
"I am not ready for the grave yet, send me back."
"So be it, but if you go back know that you will be my wolf from this day on. I will teach you the old ways and in return I will ask you to do jobs for me from time to time."
"Da Babushka. I give my word."
The dark wood around him faded away and he found himself back on the battlefield, bleeding from shrapnel wounds. He could hear Baba Yaga's voice in his head, teaching him the words to say. When he repeated them he saw his wounds miraculously start to heal, spitting out the shrapnel. Baba Yaga came to him in dreams and taught him more of the old magic and some of his history. She claimed he was one of her direct descendents. He soon became tired of mercenary life and became a sought-after hitman.
His dark knowledge helped him achieve success. Business was good, too good. Not everyone saw what he did as a simple transaction, some took it personally. They were the ones who betrayed him and caused to be incarcerated.

Personality & Motivation:
Leon is a professional. He likes to get a job done. If he says he will do something he will do it. He is determined. He is not a smooth talker or a charmer and tends to prefer simple direct action.

He is trying to keep his family safe and preserve the Baba Yaga bloodline.

Powers & Tactics
He prefers to attack from a distance and using surprise, softening up his opponents with different sorts of grenades. He will lay down covering fire while his team mates go in for the heavy hitting. Although he can take on ordinary humans in hand-to-hand he is aware of his limitations against super-powered individuals. He uses his magic to give him an unexpected edge.

Power Descriptions:
Leon is a soldier who uses magic as well.

Complications:
More than just business. Some people took exception to Leon doing his job and want to get vengeance on him.
Priests are the lowest form of life. Leon has inherited Baba Yaga's prejudice against the church. She blames them for the witch hunts and driving the old ones into hiding.
Protect the bloodlines. Leon has been tasked with protecting his family and the Baba Yaga bloodline.
My word is my bond. Leon will do anything to keep his word even if he takes on a job that is too big for him to handle or wasn't given all the information.
Oath of Duty. Leon has vowed to serve Baba Yaga and sometimes her interests conflict with his own.

Abilities: 6pp + 6pp + 6pp + 0pp + 8pp+ 0pp = 26PP
Strength: 16 (+3)
Dexterity: 16 (+3)
Constitution: 16(+3)
Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 18(+4)
Charisma: 10 (+0)

Combat: 20pp (2PP / Base Attack) + 20pp(2PP / Base Defense) = 40PP
Initiative: +11
Attack: +10 Melee, +10 Ranged
Defense: +10 (+10 Base, +0 Dodge Focus), +5 Flat-Footed
Grapple: +11
Knockback: -4 (-2 flat-footed)

Saving Throws: +3 (1PP / Fortitude) + 2 (1PP / Reflex) + 3 (1PP / Will) = 8PP
Toughness: +8(+3 Con, , Defensive Roll 5(+5)])
Fortitude: +6(+3 Con, +3)
Reflex: +5 (+3 Dex, +2)
Will: +7(+4 Wis, +3)

Skills: 48R = 12PP (1PP = 4 Skill ranks)
Disable device 8(+8) +0 Int
Knowledge: arcane 12
Knowledge: streetwise 4(+4) +0 Int
Languages4: Ukrainian(native), Spanish, English, Russian, Afrikaans.
Notice 8(+12) +4 wisdom
Search 4(+4) +0 Int.
Stealth 8(+11/*+16 ) +3 Dex, *+5 in urban camo.

Feats: 32PP
All-out attack [trade defence for attack bonus] (1pp)
Attack Focus: ranged 2(2pp)
Defensive attack [trade up to -5 on attack to add as a dodge bonus to defence] (1pp)
Defensive Roll3 (5pp)
Diehard (1pp)
Elusive target (1pp}
Equipment 6(6pp)
Evasion 2 [half damage on failed reflex save vs area attacks] (2pp)
Fearless (1pp}
Improved aim (1pp)
Improved initiative 2 [+8] (3pp)
Jack-of-all-trades [use any skill untrained] (1pp)
Power Attack [trade attack bonus for DC of attack] (1pp)
Precise shot 2 [ignores defence for anything less than total cover and the miss chance for anything less than total concealment] (2pp)
Quick draw2 [draw and reload weapon as free action] (2pp)
Ritualist (1pp)
Favourite Rituals. Concealment (for sniping), Dimensional pocket (to smuggle equipment), Flight to get into a compound.
Morph to infiltrate, passwall to get into or out of places, Immunities (especially to bullets for very dangerous missions),
Ultimate aim [spend a hero point to get a 20 on an aim roll](1pp)

Equipment: 6PP= 30EP (1 rank of the Equipment Feat = 5 'Equipment Points')
Battle Harness [30EP]
Ash 12.7 calibre assault rifle Blast6,Extra:Autofire, Extra: Penetrating, PF: Subtle, PF: non-lethal ammo
-AP Silenced Grenade Launcher Blast 6 (Extra:Area, Extra: penetrating5, PF: Subtle)
-AP Flashbang dazzle 6 all visual + hearing, Extra: area[ blast], PF: subtle.
-AP Tranquiliser pistol (Fatigue 6, Extra:ranged, Power feat:subtle)
[Battle harness EP=29]
Camo Clothing:urban (+5 to stealth in urban conditions) [1EP]

Powers: 38
Morph1(1 other form, PF: metamorph, Khutk the Trickster)(2pp)
Permeate 3(normal speed) (6pp)
Regeneration 1(immortality from dead, 1 per day)(2pp)

Magic. 28pp.
Nullify 8( nullifying field [all powers] 35ft radius)(21pp)
-AP. Whispers on the wind. ESP 7, (visual and auditory range 200 miles. )(1pp)
-Gift of Kischei the undying. Regeneration 21. Recover from bruised, staggered, injured and disabled every round no rest, .(1pp)
-Fog of forgetfulness. Mental transform 8 (change memories, 35ft radius, continuous)(1pp)
-Shapeshift3 (All forms, 15pp for traits)(1pp)
Power Drawbacks. Must be able to speak and gesture to cast spells -2pp

DC Block
ATTACK RANGE SAVE EFFECT
Ash 12.7 Ranged DC 21 Toughness vs Damage (ballistic)
grenade DC21 toughness vs damage
Tranq pistol Ranged DC 16 Will save vs paralyse
Armour Piercing Grenade DC 21 Toughness save
Flashbang DC 16 reflex save then dc 16 fortitude save to recover.
Unarmed Touch DC 18 Toughness vs Damage

Drawback. Due to his slightly magical nature he has become more susceptible to magic.
: Minor (+1 DC) to Magic (common) (2pp)

Totals: Abilities (26pp) + Combat (40pp) + Saving Throws (8pp) + Skills (12) + Feats (32pp) + Powers and Power Drawbacks (36) -
Drawback (2) = 150