Solar's Build Thread - The In-Between-Updates Update!

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Re: Solar's Build Thread - Boku no Hero Academia Update

Post by Jabroniville »

Wow, that is a total Evangelion-type uniform for sure. Interesting how there's two Anime-Only characters with Remote Sensing- seems like the kind of thing comics rarely uses, but in a more "team tactics are a big deal" anime (this seems like a huge focus of MHA, since they're training and all), is actually extremely useful- a "hack" that lets you see what others are doing, completely doing away with the fog of war.
SolarOracle

Fujimi

Post by SolarOracle »

Fujimi Romero

Identity: Fujimi Romero, Public Identity.
Height: Unknown.
Weight: Unknown.
Eyes: Black.
Hair: Light cobalt.
Skin: Fair.
Quirk Type: Emitter.
Group: Isamu Academy first year.
Base of Operations: Japan, Tokyo, Musutafu City.

Power Level 6 (PL 25 Quirk)- 161 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 0, Agility 1, Fighting 5, Awareness 0
Stamina 2, Dexterity 0, Intellect 1, Presence 1

Powers
Quirk - Zombie Virus
Area 2 (30 ft. Cloud) Affliction 25 (Dazed/Stunned/Transformed into Zombie) (Extras: Contagious). [100]

Support Item - Respirator: (Flaws: Removable). [8]
Immunity 10 (Air-borne Effects). (10)

Advantages
Close Attack, Defensive Roll 2

Skills
Athletics 4 (+4 total).
Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+7 total).
Deception 4 (+5 total).
Expertise (Student) 6 (+7 total).
Intimidation 3 (+4 total).
Perception 4 (+4 total).
Persuasion 4 (+5 total).

Offense
Initiative +1
Unarmed +7, close damage 0.
Zombie Virus, close 30 ft. cloud area affliction (Dazed/Stunned/Transformed into Zombie), Fortitude DC 35.

Defense
Dodge 7, Fortitude 6, Parry 8, Toughness 2/4*, Will 4
*4 with defensive roll.

Complications

Motivation: To Become a Hero!: Fujimi is studying heroics at Isamu Academy, aiming to one day become a hero, much like his classmates. What kind of hero he desires to be and why has been left unexplained.

Vulnerable to His Own Power: Fujimi isn’t immune to his quirk, and needs to wear his respirator not to be affected by it. If he is attacked by someone his quirk affected, he will also be turned into a zombie.

Involuntary Activation: When surprised, scared or otherwise threatened, Fujimi can instinctively activate his power. This can easily cause a lot of problems to him, such as him activating it when not wearing his respirator, or by ending up swarming him by people turned into zombies.

20 Abilities, 108 Powers, 3 Advantages, 13 Skills, 17 Defenses = 161 Character Points

About: Fujimi is a first year at Isamu Academy who has no nose and has a slouched and generally unkept appearance, looking similar to a zombie. He is shown to have a distant and yet very explosive personality, becoming quick rivals with Bakugo. His quirk, Zombie Virus, allows him to release a strange purple smoke around himself, and anyone who breathes it is turned into a zombie-like state, meaning that they become mindless creatures that walk about attacking anything in sight and activating their quirks at random, tho still seaming to keep aspects of their personality, such as favoring attacking people they dislike. It is also worth noting that zombies will not attack others they perceive as zombies. Additionally, anyone that is bitten by a zombie becomes a zombie themselves, which makes this quirk very dangerous.

Fujimi is the focus of the OVA he appearsin, in a way, sicne the plot revolves around him accidentally activating his quirk and it beggining to infect the other students, including himself. Fujimi held animosity towards Bakugo from the start, due to their similar personalities, and accidentaly activated his quirk upon being ambushed by Bakugo's group, turning them into zombies and quickly being turned into one himself. The episode then is focused on the zombie infection continuing to spread, until by the end the few "survivors" are inside of a cave where Todoroki barricaded them with a wall of ice. Midoriya sees that it is only a matter of time before the zombies break through the ice, and uses his quirk to punch through it and use the air pressure to blast the zombies away, but, unfortunately, Zombie Virus lost its effects right before that, provoking Bakugo into beating Midoriya up.

Fujimi himself seems to not be very capable except for his quirk, being easily ambushed by Bakugo's team. He also seems to have somewhat of a superiority complex, acting smugly and looking down on the U.A students, which, together with how easy he is to anger, made him quick enemies with Bakugo.

I REALLY like Fujimi's concept and quirk, especially in the zombie movie parody way it was presented. His given name of Romero is probably a reference to George A. Romero, the guy behind Night of the Living Dead, which is really awesome. Fujimi has a sort of villainous look about him, both in personality and in his design and outfit, which kind of makes him similar to Shinso in a way. I wonder if he has the same crisis as Shinso about that, LOL. I'm really, really sad Fujimi will probably never show up again.

Build-wise, this is another one of those virtually-never-fails quirks, so I just used my usual solution of overpowering the hell out of it. Other than that, it's a fairly simple low-power build.

Outfits: Fujimi normally wears his school uniform. His hero costume is a very large black coat with golden buttons and red tubes that connect to his wrist piece and ankle piece, which he uses to better use his quirk. He also wears long striped pants (or socks, not mreally sure) and a pair od stylized grey and red shoes, as well as his purple Respirator piece, which he wears in order to protect himself from his quirk.
Last edited by SolarOracle on Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SolarOracle

Post by SolarOracle »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:42 pm Wow, that is a total Evangelion-type uniform for sure. Interesting how there's two Anime-Only characters with Remote Sensing- seems like the kind of thing comics rarely uses, but in a more "team tactics are a big deal" anime (this seems like a huge focus of MHA, since they're training and all), is actually extremely useful- a "hack" that lets you see what others are doing, completely doing away with the fog of war.
Yeah, the whole "not all heroes are combat-oriented" thing has always been a thing about this setting that felt really cool, especieally with how it possibilitates various types of interesting powers, not all of which are the type that's useful to beat people up and stuff.
SolarOracle

Lucky Strike

Post by SolarOracle »

Lucky Strike

Identity: Tadan Dadan, Public Identity.
Eyes: Black.
Hair: Light brown.

Power Level 6 (PL 7 Quirk) - 61 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 1, Agility 0, Fighting 5, Awareness 0
Stamina 3, Dexterity 1, Intellect 0, Presence 0

Powers
Quirk - Flashbang Sweat
Feature: User’s sweat creates a flashbang-like explosion on impact. [1]

Support Item - Hero Costume: (Flaws: Removable). [13]
Protection 3. (3)
Sweat-Filled Missile Salvo: Area 3 (250 ft. Cone) Affliction 7 (Impaired/Disabled/Unaware) (Flaws: Limited to Visuals and Hearing, Instant Recovery). (14)

Advantages
Close Attack 2, Ranged Attack 3

Skills
Athletics 2 (+3 total).
Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+8 total).
Deception 2 (+2 total).
Expertise (Student) 6 (+6 total).
Perception 5 (+5 total).
Persuasion 2 (+2 total).

Offense
Initiative +0
Unarmed +8, close damage 1.
Flashbang Missiles, close 250 ft. cone area affliction (Impaired/Disabled/Unaware), Reflex DC 17.

Defense
Dodge 6, Fortitude 5, Parry 6, Toughness 3/6*, Will 3
*6 with hero costume.

Complications

Motivation: To Become a Hero!: Tadan is studying heroics at Isamu Academy, aiming to one day become a hero, much like his classmates. What kind of hero he desires to be and why has been left unexplained.

Sweats When Nervous: Tadan is shown to sweat a lot when nervous, uncomfortable or under pressure in general. This might be because of his quirk or it might be a normal physiological reaction to stress, it hasn’t really been explained. He also seems not to be comfortable when speaking in public or with social interraction in general.

20 Abilities, 15 Powers, 5 Advantages, 9 Skills, 14 Defenses = 61 Character Points

About: Tadan is an Isamu student with oversized hands and beady eyes and a small mouth. He seems to be nervous while in public situations and sweats quite a bit when stressed out. His quirk, unofficially named Flashbang Sweat, makes his sweat explode in a flash-bang-like explosion upon impact, blinding people nearby, something he uses in conjuction with his special hero suit to shoot out flashbang missiles from afar.

Throughout the story, Tadan doesn't get to do much, using his quirk against class 1-A on Fujimi's command, which Fujimi points out would be more useful if it could actually harm his targets, and then proceeds to be zombified by the outbreak caused by Fujimi's quirk.

I like Tadan because of how distinct he looks, even in a series with so many unique designs, and because of his weird quirk. I also find him a sort of sympathetic character, from the little we get to see of him, with his problems with speaking in public and sweating when nervous and all, which makes it kind of a shame we don't get to see more of him. His costume design is REALLY funny too, LOL.

Build-wise, I'm not really happy with how I did his quirk, but I just couldn't really figure anything else out. It being cone area doesn't really capture the whose "Missile Salvo" thing, but I couldn't think of any other way of doing it. Hell, I even considered doing it as Ranged 30 ft. Burst Area Affliction with a Multiattack Extra, LOL, but since that wouldn't make sense in game terms, I gave up on it. I don't know, the way I ended up doing it just feels awkward to me, but I couldn't think of anything better.

Outfits: Tadan usually wears his school's uniform. His hero costume is a very colorful robotic exoskelletal mech-thingy, colored red, blue, green and yellow. Other than that, he also wears a strange radar-looking eye piece. One of the weirdest costumes in the series by far.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

"Missile Barrages", particularly explosive ones, are usually best served as Burst or Cylinders or whatever, depending on the shape of the field of destruction. It's otherwise like... 15 Linked Burst Damage effects, which is preposterously expensive.
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

Turning sweat into an explosive weapon is the kind of weirdness that only a Japanese take on superhero can convincigly pull off. In perspective it's not much weirder than spitting fire or acid, but does have that "what the f**k were they thinking" vibe.
Still, it's interesing to see these designs. The Isamu students seems to be a lot more unique than those of the other schools.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
SolarOracle

Mongoose

Post by SolarOracle »

Mongoose Habuko

Identity: Mongoose Habuko, Public Identity.
Eyes: Yellow.
Hair: Red.

Power Level 6 (PL 13 Quirk) - 100 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 0, Agility 1, Fighting 5, Awareness 1
Stamina 2, Dexterity 0, Intellect 0, Presence 0

Powers
Quirk - Paralysis
Perception Range Affliction 13 (Dazed, Hindered, Impaired and Vulnerable/Defenseless, Immobile, Prone and Stunned) (Extras: Extra Condition 3, Multiattack) (Limited to 2 degrees, Sense-Dependant - Sight, quirk - The Multiattack Extra may not be used with the Single Target benefit). [51]

Advantages
Close Attack 2, Defensive Roll:

Skills
Athletics 2 (+2 total).
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+9 total).
Deception 2 (+2 total).
Expertise (Student) 5 (+5 total).
Insight 4 (+5 total).
Perception 8 (+9 total).
Persuasion 3 (+3 total).

Offense
Initiative +1
Unarmed +9, close damage 0.
Paralysis, perception range affliction (Dazed, Hindered, Impaired and Vulnerable/Defenseless, Immobile, Prone and Stunned), Will DC 23.

Defense
Dodge 7, Fortitude 6, Parry 9, Toughness 2/3*, Will 3
*3 with defensive roll.

Complications

Motivation: To Become a Hero!: Mongoose is studying heroics at Isamu Academy, aiming to one day become a hero, much like her classmates. What kind of hero she desires to be and why has been left unexplained.

Shyness: Due to her intimidating appearance, Mongoose had difficulty making friends growing up, with her first friend being Asui Tsuyu when she was in middle school. Possibly because of that, she is very timid and shy, having problems with crowds and with people she is unfamiliar with.

About: Mongoose is a timid first year student at Isamu whose head looks like a snake. Her quirk, unofficially called Paralysis, allows her to paralyze the muscles anyone looking into her eyes for 3 seconds, a very effective power in group battles.

Mongoose was actually the only Isamu student to appear in the manga, tho not in a canonical form, since she appears in a special chapter made to promote Training of the Dead. In it, it is revealed that she and Asui studied in the same middle school, with Mongoose back then being considered by others (and, consequentially, by herself) as a scary and treacherous person, and everyone else would avoid her because of that. She began to follow Asui, and activate her quirk on her , to try to get her attention, with Asui ending up sympathizing with her due to she also having problems making friends because of her quirk, and the two ended up becoming best friends. They ended up separated after entering high school but both promised each other that they would make many friends in high school, quite a cute character dynamic.

During the special itself, Mongoose and Asui are extremely glad to reencounter each other during the exercise, with Mongoose, who was initially very timid, hiding behind Sekigai as the Isamu students were introducing themselves, immediately coming out of her shell upon seeing her old friend, and both beggining to talk to each other right away. During the training exercise, she gets to use her power in a group of 1-A students, allowing for her team to gain a pretty big advantage against them, and then getting zombified by Fujimi's quirk. As she is zombified and encounter's Asui, since the zombies end up maintaining part of their personality, Asui, who wasn't zombified by that point, tries to appeal to their friendship in an attempt to stop Mongoose, something that actually ends up working, with her instead just holding hands with her friend........ only for Asui to get immediately bit by Bakugo, who apprached her from behind. Quite the funny scene.

I like Mongoose as a character, with she having a pretty fun dynamic with the usually mostly-silent Asui, and her shyness making her very sympathetic. Her name is also very memorable to me, since she is a snake and has mongoose as her name and all. Her quirk is also pretty cool. Once again, kind of a shame she probably won't show up again.

Anothwer one of those "virtually never fails" quirks. Yadda, yadda, overpowered it to hell as a solution, yadda, yadda, you all know the drill by now, LOL.

Outfits: Mongoose's normal attire is her school outfit. Her hero costume is a blue snake-themed stylized high-collared suit with high heels, a yellow sash around her waist and a pair of yellow transparent eye-pieces.
Last edited by SolarOracle on Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
SolarOracle

Post by SolarOracle »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:05 am "Missile Barrages", particularly explosive ones, are usually best served as Burst or Cylinders or whatever, depending on the shape of the field of destruction. It's otherwise like... 15 Linked Burst Damage effects, which is preposterously expensive.
Yeah, I ended up doing it as a cone area thing since we end up seeing him covering a great part of the forest in a "line" that starts from him, so I felt like that would be the most appropriate way of doing it.
Woodclaw wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:30 am Turning sweat into an explosive weapon is the kind of weirdness that only a Japanese take on superhero can convincigly pull off. In perspective it's not much weirder than spitting fire or acid, but does have that "what the f**k were they thinking" vibe.
I think it's kind of funny how the series has no less than 2 characters with a power like that, since I don't think I've ever seen any other media using a similar concept before.
Woodclaw wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:30 am Still, it's interesing to see these designs. The Isamu students seems to be a lot more unique than those of the other schools.
Yeah, pretty weird how four guys who were designed to appear only in a special and probably never again ended up with more memorable designs than characters who will most likely show up later in the manga. They REALLY hit the mark with the Isamu guys, since all their designs and concepts are very memorable.
Last edited by SolarOracle on Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

I think the great designs are easily explained by whoever worked on the movie doing the “fanart thing” and going wild with his NPCs in the way that the manga creator, who had done 950 characters by this point, wouldn’t be as likely to do. Because when else would that director have such a showcase?
Plan b

Post by Plan b »

SolarOracle wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:16 am

I think it's kind of funny how the series has no less than 2 characters with a power like that, since I don't think I've ever seen any other media using a similar concept before.
Anarchist had the power in X-statix, honestly wouldn't be surprised Horikoshi was a fan given the amount of similarity of odd powers he uses.
SolarOracle

Masegaki Elementary School

Post by SolarOracle »

Masegaki Elementary School is a public primary school that has a reputation for its "problem children". According to a teacher, the students are at a crucial age for forming character, and due to their powerful quirks and how important quirks are for social relations at an early age, this has lead them to becoming "problem children". In the story, they appear during the remedial course arc, where Bakugo, Todoroki, Yoarashi and Camie have to take care of the children, who are all running around and pestering the heroes in training. They eventually succeed in making the children behave and like them by using their quirks to make, like, an ice slide thing with Todoroki's power, a sky filled with aurora borealis inside the stadium they were at using Camie's quirk and Yoarashi using his quirk to float the children with the wind. The Masegaki students all left saying they wanted to be a hero, and with apparently better role-models to fix their behaviour and character and whatever.

The Masegaki students also serve to illustrate an important plotpoint of the series, the "Quirk Homogenization Theory". a theory that suggests that with each generation of quirk users marrying and having children, due to the semi-hereditary nature of quirks, new generation quirk user tend to have stronger and more complicated powers, with the endpoint of it being eventually a society where everyone has insanely powerful quirks that coul easily bring mass destruction.

To be honest, I don't really know how much water the whole quirk homogenization thing really holds. In-universe, it's basically been confirmed as canon, but like, looking at it as a reader, it really doesn't make much sense, since a lot of adults and older people have more powerful and complicated quirks than the newer generations, like, Cementoss' power to manipulate cement-based objects vs Ojiro's power of having a tail, or Thirteen's miniature black holes vs Yanagi's telekinesis. It just feels weird to me.

As for the Masegaki students themselves, I'm honestly kind of cheating here by putting them here, since they aren't really hero school students, but since it's still a school and stuff, I felt like it would go better here than later on with the other civilian builds.
Last edited by SolarOracle on Thu May 26, 2022 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Davies

Post by Davies »

<appalled> ... someone put small children in the care of Bakugo?
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
SolarOracle

Masegaki Elementary School Students

Post by SolarOracle »

Masegaki Elementary School Students

Power Level 0 (PL 2 attacks some) - -26.5 Character Points

Abilities
Strength -2, Agility -2, Fighting -1, Awareness -2
Stamina -1, Dexterity -2, Intellect -2, Presence -2

Advantages
None.

Skills
Athletics 1 (-1 total).
Deception 1 (-1 total).
Persuasion 1 (-1 total).

Offense
Initiative -2
Unarmed -1, close damage -2.

Defense
Dodge -2, Fortitude -1, Parry -1, Toughness -1, Will -2

Complications

Young Child: The Masegaki Elementary School Students are all small children, who can easily be lifted by a person with average strength. They are also immature and self-centered, due to their young minds.

-28 Abilities, 0 Powers, 0 Advantages, 1.5 Skills, 0 Defenses = -26.5 Character Points

About: A base build representing the Masegaki Elementary School students. They are all very weak and not combat oriented at all, tho some of their quirks actually end up being kind of useful, with some children reaching up to PL 2. In-universe, it has been stated that some of their quirks are as strong as those of pro-heroes, and yeah, I guess I can kind of see it in some cases. The quirk builds for each student we've been shown the quirk is included later in this post.

Outfits: Masegaki Elementary seems not to have a school uniform, so the students all dress with their casual clothes.

Brown Haired Kid

Powers
Quirk - King Slam
Throw Hammer: Ranged Strength-based Damage 3. (6) -- [7]
  • AE: Strength-based Damage 4. (4)
-28 Abilities, 7 Powers, 0 Advantages, 1.5 Skills, 0 Defenses = -19.5 Character Points

About: The brown haired kid seems to be one of the more bratty students. He was one of the students who went over to try to annoy Todoroki by commenting on his hero costume, saying that the emergency first-aid supplies he carries on his waist looked like penises and calling him "Five-Wiener Man". Something very dumb, but at the same time, something I don't doubt a child would actually say, LOL, that scene got me to laugh quite a bit. His quirk, called King Slam, allows him to materialize a big wooden hammer, which he can either use as a weapon or use it to attack from afar by throwing it, quite a cool quirk for me, but realistically, kind of just a very, very, very limited version of Yaoyorozu, LOL.

Yellow and Black Haired Kid

Powers
Quirk - Electromagnetic Bullets
Ranged Damage 5 (Flaws: Source - Thrown Objects). [9]

-28 Abilities, 9 Powers, 0 Advantages, 1.5 Skills, 0 Defenses = -17.5 Character Points

About: The yellow and black haired kid was one of the children who went to pester Bakugo at the begining, getting mad at Bakugo for making one of his classmates cry due to him getting intimidated (since Bakugo was being Bakugo and all) and proceeded to repeatedly punch him in the legs. His quirk, named Electromagnetic Bullets, allows him to throw objects at very high speeds by utilizing electromagnetic energy, effectively turning it into a railgun.

Auburn Haired Kid

Powers
Quirk - Queen Beam
Ranged Damage 4. [8]

-28 Abilities, 8 Powers, 0 Advantages, 1.5 Skills, 0 Defenses = -18.5 Character Points

About: The auburn (or maybe maroon? I don't know) haired kid was one of the kids who were mad at Camie, due to one of their classmates being hugged by her. She and her friend group proceeded to spend the rest of the arc calling Camie a skank or whatever and telling each other to ignore her. By the end of it tho, they apologize to Camie. Her quirk, called Queen Beam, allows her to soot an energy beam from an energy heart she manifests on her forehead.

Blond Haired Kid

Powers
Quirk - Viral Cosmos
Ranged Damage 2 (Extras: Multiattack, Accurate). [7]

-28 Abilities, 7 Powers, 0 Advantages, 1.5 Skills, 0 Defenses = -19.5 Character Points

About: The blond haired kid is another of the students who were mad at Camie. She has a pair of flowers growing from her head as part of her design too, which I always thought was pretty cute. Her quirk, called Viral Cosmos, allows her to make the flowers atop her head release a bunch of petals she can manipulate and use to attack her enemies.

Beady Eyed Kid

Powers
Quirk - Tongue Tank
Ranged Damage 6. [12]

-28 Abilities, 12 Powers, 0 Advantages, 1.5 Skills, 0 Defenses = -14.5 Character Points

About: The beady eyed kid was one of the children who were initially annoying Bakugo, with him being the one to tell everyone Bakugo made one of their classmates cry. Later on, when Yoarashi tried to get some of the children to calm down by asking them if they wanted to be heroes and asking them if heroes would cause trouble like they were, he replied by asking Yoarashi if he didn't think he was acting unheroically too then, since he was also causing trouble to the heroics commitee by having to take the remedial class, a commentary that got Yoarashi begin to sulk and the beady eyed kid to laugh at the situation quite a bit. His quirk, Tongue Tank, allows him to manifest a cannon from his mouth and shoot large cannonballs from it.

Black Haired Kid

Powers
Quirk - Hula Hoop
Ranged damage 4. [8]

-28 Abilities, 8 Powers, 0 Advantages, 1.5 Skills, 0 Defenses = -18.5 Character Points

About: The black haired kid is another of the Masegaki students. His qurik, Hula Hoop, allows him to form a big energy ring he can throw.

Tamashiro

Powers
Quirk - Binging Balls
Ranged Damage 3 (Extras: Accurate), linked to Ranged Weaken Toughness 3 (Extras: Accurate). [14]

-28 Abilities, 14 Powers, 0 Advantages, 1.5 Skills, 0 Defenses = -12.5 Character Points

About: One of the few named Masegaki students, Tamashiro is a kid with spiky teeth, triangular eyes and a spiky white hair. He was initially one of the students bothering Yoarashi, by repeatedly punching his legs and getting mad at him when he noticed Yoarashi was distracted by Endeavor being in stands and proceeding to try to punch him harder. His quirk, Binging Balls, allows him to summon strange floating black balls with mouths he can control and use to attack, with them biting and removing parts of anything they hit.

Spiky Haired Kid

Powers
Quirk - Assault Dust
Move Object 4 (Flaws: Limited to Dust). [4]
Area (30 ft. Shapeable) Affliction 5 (Impaired/Disabled/Unaware) (Flaws: Limited to Visuals). [5]

-28 Abilities, 9 Powers, 0 Advantages, 1.5 Skills, 0 Defenses = -17.5 Character Points

About: The spiky haired kid seems to be a bit more distant and aloof than his classmates, not directly engaging the heroes in training at the start, and only attacking them with his quirk when his classmates began to do the same. His quirk, called Assault Dust, allows him to control large quantities of dust, and use it to blind and hinder his targets.
Last edited by SolarOracle on Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
SolarOracle

Post by SolarOracle »

Alright! Now we're finally done with the other schools! I'll take a small break and then we'll move on to the other pro-heroes, starting out with the heroes class A interned under, as per Ares' and MarvelLion's suggestion.
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

This is a very fun thread. I’ll have to check this anime out!