J-Mart OG: Closed for a new location!

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
kenmadragon

Re: J-Mart: Yikes...10 Years of J-Mart...

Post by kenmadragon »

Happy Birthday J-Mart!
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Yay! Awesomeness!

Where's my damn JMart keychain?
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Thanks, everyone! I'm really amazed that I've stayed hooked on this system for that long. And I'm glad to see a lot of you old timers are still into it with me. That's pretty cool.
Jabroniville wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:16 am Wow, ten years! For some reason, I thought your thread had always pre-dated mine. Though yours went way ahead of mine in posts since you used to have a ton of contributors and I left the ATT for a few months in the middle there. You always felt like more of an "elder statesman" to me, but my thread actually started in Dec. 2006.

Fun fact: for years, I wondered why you named your thread after Joshua Dunlow, who didn't post on it ass much as you did. Then you sent me an email that one time, and I was like "OHHHHHHH...!" :).

Congratulations, Thorp!
I knew we were pretty close in timing. I remember when you were MIA for a little bit, then came back with a vengeance and never stopped. :)

I always feel like I need to pay homage to you, Kreuz, BARON, Kerian Valentine, MDSnowman and Wordmaker who were my real inspiration back in the day. I actually joined the ATT in August of 2016, lurked for a bit, then started commenting and it took me until that next July to start my thread. I look back at those early builds and I cringe, they were so bad. Thank goodness I'm up to mediocre now!
Hero4hire wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:00 pm As always a great resource for those wanting to use Canon heroes in their games. Thanks for the Decade!

I did notice while perusing Cap/Falcon the Immunity was mispriced. Rank 80 Immunity with 2 flaws is 1pp/3 ranks not 4.

This is a common mistake, to halve and then halve again, but by RAW fractional pricing does not work that way. It goes 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 etc.
And to prove my point about mediocre builds, case in point on another miscalculation. Actually, H4H, I did the math right, I just thought moving Immunity from Permanent to Concentration was a -2 pt per rank duration flaw, so it would have been right, had that actually been the case. But you are right in that the Concentration is -1 per rank and the Limited is -1 so it's only 2 ranks of flaws, not the 3 I had in my head. I'll fix that up shortly. Thanks for the catch.
Spectrum wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:28 pm Yay! Awesomeness!

Where's my damn JMart keychain?
It's in the mail along with all the $.0000000000001 paychecks I owe the old 2E J-Mart staff. ;)
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Hero4hire wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:00 pm As always a great resource for those wanting to use Canon heroes in their games. Thanks for the Decade!

I did notice while perusing Cap/Falcon the Immunity was mispriced. Rank 80 Immunity with 2 flaws is 1pp/3 ranks not 4.

This is a common mistake, to halve and then halve again, but by RAW fractional pricing does not work that way. It goes 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 etc.
... shoot- I wonder how many times I've done that. I'm PRETTY sure I do it right, but who knows if I didn't just get lazy and cut the points in half again.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:47 pm I knew we were pretty close in timing. I remember when you were MIA for a little bit, then came back with a vengeance and never stopped. :)

I always feel like I need to pay homage to you, Kreuz, BARON, Kerian Valentine, MDSnowman and Wordmaker who were my real inspiration back in the day. I actually joined the ATT in August of 2016, lurked for a bit, then started commenting and it took me until that next July to start my thread. I look back at those early builds and I cringe, they were so bad. Thank goodness I'm up to mediocre now!
Wait, I was YOUR Elder Statesman? But you were MINE! I swear I thought you came first with the builds :)!

Wow, Kerian- I remember him. Though sadly, the only thing I remember was when he debated me, posting "I'm afraid I have to shoot down your complaining about Power-Girl's costume" because I said it was overly-titillating and was her whole focus, and he disagreed and pointed out that she now "had a personality to go with those big breasts". Of course, a couple years later they'd basically cop to it with the fun Connor/Palmiotti series :). I only remember it was him because of that older-looking anime picture of the blue-haired character. Sadly I remember nothing else from him aside from having a thread called "Kerevision" where he'd describe the "Kerevision slowly flickers on" and how "a woman spots you, smiles, and..." stuff, as if his builds were on a TV named after him. Wow, that brings me back. I forget what his builds were like, though.

Speaking of terrible builds, I always wanna show newcomers the stuff I used to do. My early Archie's Explorers of the Unknown builds were "PL 10s" that were actually only PL 6-7s, because I had no idea how the caps worked at the time! I built one hero as a PL 10 who probably only hit the same level!

Kreuzritter was my inspiration, as he got me into the system, too. It was through his thread that I discovered his vast array of "every character, ever", which made me jealously want to copy it! MDSnowman was pretty high-end, I recall. And TALIESIN of course was the legend. I'd have to read his builds after doing mine, just to make sure I didn't miss anything! Sometimes they were a little TOO complex the point of being hard to figure out, but he was a God on the boards for a reason.

BARON of course had all the maths. I don't recall Wordmaker, though.

* Looking over my builds and the "-2 Flaw" thing, I usually only add flaws that big to multi-Extra'd powers, so I'm mostly safe, math-wise! Though I apparently lazily drop 4-point powers to "1 point" if they've a -2 Flaw on them. Funny how I never quite noticed that before...
MissRo

Post by MissRo »

Wow! You're old as balls! ;)

Congrats, Thorp! I've purchased many a last-minuite build from J-mart over the years. My campaigns thank you.
Thorpocalypse

Cosmic Hulk: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got a GREEN LIGHT SPECIAL as we get back to work here at J-Mart!

A Hulk robot...with cosmic powers...THAT was a good idea...

COSMIC HULK
PL13

PL13

OPL: 13; SPL: 8; DPL: 13; FWPL: 3; HP: 1
Height: 8-0
Weight: 1350
Eyes: Green
Hair: Green
Skin: Green
Race: Android
Identity: Public
Alignment: Neutral
Base of Operations: Mobile
Team Affiliations: None

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 18, STAMINA --, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 0, PRESENCE -2

SKILLS: Athletics (+18), Deception (-2), Expertise [Cosmic Lore] 10 (+10), Intimidation 10 (+8/+10), Perception 3 (+3), Persuasion (-2), Ranged Combat [Blast] 8 (+8), Stealth (+2/-2)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Power Attack (2) (Cosmic Energy Blast, Unarmed)

POWERS:
Hulk Size: Growth 4 (+4 Str, +4 Protection, -2 Dodge/Parry, -4 Stealth, +2 Intimidation, Speed +0, +4 Mass, Reach [5 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 9 pts
Android Physique: Immunity 40 (Fortitude Effects, Mental Effects), Protection 14, Impervious Toughness 15; 69 pts
Self-Repair System: Regeneration 4 (1 every 3 rounds); 4 pts
Super-Strength: Enhanced Strength 7 (400,000 Tons, Flaw: Limited to Lifting); 7 pts
Universal Language Programming: Comprehend 3 (Speak, Understand, Understood in all languages); 6 pts
Cosmic Energy Blast: Ranged Cosmic Energy Damage 16; 32 pts
Incredible Leg Strength: Leaping 15 (30 miles), Speed 5 (60 mph/900 ft); 20 pts
Super Strength Stunts: Alternate Effect Array of Strength; 3 pts
Groundstrike: Burst Area Force Damage 13 (Extras: Burst Area x2 [60 ft radius], Flaws: Distracting, Limited [Cosmic Hulk must be on the ground, targets must be on the ground]); 1 pt
Shockwave: Burst Area Affliction 13 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed and Vulnerable, 2nd: Stunned and Prone, Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius], Extra Condition, Flaw: Limited to two degrees, Limited [Cosmic Hulk must be on the ground, targets must be on the ground]); 1 pt
Sonic Slam: Cone Area Affliction 13 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed and Vulnerable, 2nd: Stunned and Prone, Extra: Cone Area [60 ft cone], Extra Condition, Flaw: Limited to two degrees); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +8 [Unarmed +18]
Ranged Attack +0
Cosmic Blast +8 [Cosmic Energy Blast +16]
Special Attacks [Sonic Slam Affliction +13, Cone Area, Shockwave Affliction +13, Cone Area, Groundstrike +13, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +6 [DC16] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +18 (+8 Impervious), Fortitude Immune, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Responsibility: To serve its master(s).

Abilities 34 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Advantages 4 + Powers 150 + Defenses 13 = 215 / 215

Build Comments: I vaguely remembered the Hulk Robot from years back, but they brought him back during World War Hulks as big time muscle for the Intelligencia. He took out the Red Hulk and A-Bomb at once and later took down Doom, even though Victor actually won the fight, the Hulk Robot was loaded with kicker that made Victor lose his intelligence so I suppose it was a draw.

I set his strength and toughness at cosmic levels since he’s…well, the Cosmic Hulk and he has shown to be able to hang with the raging Savage Hulk and as, noted above, take out Rulk and A-Bomb at once so I feel OK about it. Plus, you have to have big time villains when the PL for the DCA setting is so high. I even feel like Darkseid and other could use a bump to be able to take on whole teams like the JLA, so I may do that, just for giggles.

Secret Origins: The Cosmic Hulk robot is a by-product of the Cosmos Automation Program designed by Galactus. This program traveled the universe in search of suitable planets for Galactus to consume. It would find a host and compel them to build an artificial life form that would be a cosmically powered servant of Galactus. The automaton would then absorb any available spectrum of the Power Cosmic in the surrounding solar system for power and neutralize any defenses the chosen planet might have, streamlining Galactus' feeding process. Galactus eventually abandoned the program after several worlds had figured out how to use the automaton for their own means - usually sending it after Galactus himself. Galactus then opted for native heralds, empowered with a small amount of his own powers.

The Story so Far: The program first found Professor Gregson Gilbert, who built Dragon Man out of the dataloop. The machine activated, but was deemed unsuccessful and required completion. The Automaton Program found the Mad Thinker, who designed the robot after the Hulk so people would fear it. Once built, the Mad Thinker locked it away since he could not recall why he had made it.

It was found by some engineering students who wished to use it as a mascot at their school. The robot absorbed a burst of energy caused by the Eternals and was awakened. It went on a rampage, and was not able to be stopped by the National Guard and some of the Eternals. Finally, the Eternal Zuras siphoned its energies and made it inactive.

It was stored at Olympia until it was stolen by the Intelligencia. The Leader and MODOK reprogrammed it to follow their commands. It was recently reactivated after the Red Hulk accidentally siphoned off some of his cosmic energies into the automaton as he tried to destroy the machine. The Cosmic Hulk made quick work of both A-Bomb and Red Hulk before being called off by the MODOK and the Leader. The Cosmic Hulk was then sent to apprehend Doctor Doom in Latveria. Doom absorbed much of the automaton's energies, seemingly disabling it, temporarily at least. Skaar then appeared and attacked Doom, believing he was preventing Doom from killing his father. Doom quickly got the upper hand on Skaar and nearly killed him before Banner appeared and rescued him. Banner revealed that the Leader and MODOK had embedded a radiant neural anesthetizer (a 'dumb ray') which caused Doom to forget how to use his magics and armor defenses after he absorbed the machine's energies. Having completed its task, the Cosmic Hulk grabbed Doom and absconded back to the lair of its masters.

After the defeat of the Intelligencia, the inert Cosmic Hulk was confiscated by SHIELD and shipped to a hidden location.

Friends and Foes: He generally serves whoever is controlling him, but he seems to have an enmity for Hulks.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Sun May 03, 2020 5:31 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

The Kingpin: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Check out this J-Mart Favorite Item for Aisle 2 as we add to our Villains Line!

The Kingpin: I'm not a religious man... but I've read bits and pieces over the years. Curiosity more than faith. But this one story... there was a man. He was traveling from Jerusalem to Jericho... when he was set upon by men of ill intent. They stripped the traveler of his clothes, they beat him, and they left him... bleeding in the dirt. And a priest happened by... saw the traveler... but he moved to the other side of the road and continued on. And then a Levite, a religious functionary, he... came to the place, saw the dying traveler... but he too moved to the other side of the road, passed him by. But then came a man from Samaria, a Samaritan, a good man. He saw the traveler bleeding in the road and he stopped to aid him without thinking of the circumstance or the difficulty it might bring him. The Samaritan tended to the travelers wounds, applying oil and wine. And he carried him to an inn, gave him all the money he had for the owner to take care of the traveler, as the Samaritan, he... continued on his journey. He did this simply because the traveler was his neighbor. He loved his city and all the people in it. I always thought that I was the Samaritan in that story. It's funny, isn't it? How even the best of men can be... deceived by their true nature.
FBI Agent: What the hell does that mean?"
The Kingpin: It means that I'm not the Samaritan. That I'm not the priest, or the Levite. That I am the ill intent... who set upon the traveler on a road that he should nat have been on.

THE KINGPIN
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 10; DPL: 10; FWPL: 9; HP: 1
Height: 6-7
Weight: 450
Eyes: Blue
Hair: None
Skin: Fair
Race: Human
Identity: Secret
Alignment: Villain
Base of Operations: New York, NY, USA
Team Affiliations: The Kingpin's Mob

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 6, STAMINA 6, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 5, AWARENESS 5, PRESENCE 5

SKILLS: Acrobatics 2 (+5), Athletics 4 (+10), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+14), Deception 10 (+15) [Skill Mastery, Expertise [Business] 13 (+18), Expertise [Criminal] 15 (+20), Expertise [Current Event] 7 (+12), Expertise [Streetwise] 10 (+15), Insight 8 (+13), Intimidation 10 (+15) [Daze, Intimidation, Skill Mastery, Startle], Investigation 7 (+12) [Contacts, Well-Informed], Perception 5 (+10), Persuasion 10 (+15) [Connected], Ranged Combat [Guns] 4 (+12), Stealth (+3), Vehicles 5 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: Benefit (9) (Status, Wealth, Resources 9 – THE Kingpin of Crime), Chokehold, Clean* (2), Close Attack (2), Connected, Contacts, Daze (1) (Intimidation), Defensive Roll (1), Equipment (9), Fast Grab, Favored Foe (Daredevil), Improved Hold, Improved Initiative (1), Languages (2) (Spanish, Japanese, Apache, 2 others, Base: English), Leadership, Luck (Edit Scene) (1), Ranged Attack (6), Second Chance (1) (Will Checks against Mind Control), Skill Mastery (2) (Deception, Intimidation), Startle, Takedown (1), Tough* (3), Well-Informed

POWERS:
Girth: Feature 2 (Increased Mass 2, Extra: Innate), Protection 3; 6 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(45 pts)
Sleeping Gas Stickpin: Affliction 8 (Resisted/Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Fatigued, 2nd: Exhausted, 3rd: Asleep; Extra: Reach [5 ft], Flaw: Unreliable [1 use]); 5 pts
Kingpin Cane: (8 pts)
Cane Taser: Electrical Damage 8 (Extra: Reach 3 [15 ft], Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]); 7 pts
Cane Strike: Bludgeoning Strength-Based Damage 1 (Extra: Reach [10 ft]); 1 pt
Vehicle: (14 pts)
Bulletproof Limousine: Size - H, Strength - 8, Speed - 5, Def - 6, Tough - 9, Features - Impervious 4; 14 pts
Headquarters: (18 pts)
Fisk Tower: Size - L, Tough - 10, Features - Communications, Computer, Defense System, Fire Prevention System, Gym, Hangar, Infirmary, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power System, Security System, Workshop; 18 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +7
Close Attack +12 [Cane Strike +7; Cane Electrical Strike +8; Sleeping Gas Stickpin Affliction +8]
Unarmed +14 [Unarmed +6]
Ranged Attack +8
Guns +12

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +10 (+9 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +9, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Daredevil, Spider-Man, several other big time crime lords.
Honor: He is usually true to his word, he just doesn't give it very often.
Motivation: Money, power and respect.
Reputation: The Kingpin of Crime, even though he runs several successful legitimate business ventures.

Abilities 84 + Skills 56 (112 ranks) + Advantages 47 + Powers 6 + Defenses 13 = 206 / 206

Build Comments: The Kingpin. Always a fave of mine, his recent interpretation in the comics have given a whole new layer of depth to a character who was just originally portrayed as a stereotypical super crime lord. But man, oh, man, did Vincent D'Onofrio just kill it as Fisk in the Netflix series. Just amazing.

From the build standpoint, I was really iffy about his strength. Technically he’s about a 4 per the Marvel U Wiki, but that just didn’t seem high enough so I went 6. He’s never really been shown to lift that much, but I really wanted him to stand well above DD and close to Spidey, so I’m using a bit of creative license. I also didn’t want to go much higher on the points so I am writing off the whole gas shooting stick pin for a power stunt, at least for now.

Secret Origins: Wilson Grant Fisk never had a normal childhood because of his overweight appearance and was known to be unpopular among other children. Fisk quickly became nothing more than a mere target for bullies and pity because of his pathetic status. Fisk would live his young life as a reclusive who was forced into witnessing the normal lives of others, because of this Fisk would develop a unique perspective by using others to meet his own needs. This was the very first step towards Fisk’s criminal career that followed him throughout his entire life. Dedicated to be the best there was, Fisk would find himself committing his first murder at the age twelve and strongly believed that brute strength was the only way to become successful within the criminal underworld.

Fisk trained himself in body-building and sumo to build his body and strength that eventually turned the young Fisk into a massive force of brute strength for his young age. Fisk would also build his education by learning from various stolen books and taking a strong interest within Political Science. With the combined strength and knowledge, Fisk quickly became a dominating force over the local gangs who intimidated other unwilling children and bullies into joining his gang. Displaying uncanny leadership abilities and organization skills earned Fisk the nickname the “Kingpin of Crime”, a title that he gained as a teenager.

The Story so Far: Fisk’s brutal and successful reputation would finally catch the attention of other well-known crime bosses within New York City. After finding himself impressed with Fisk’s gained reputation, crime boss Don Rigoletto recruited Fisk to serve as his personal right-hand man. But Fisk’s dedication to be the best eventually found Fisk killing Rigoletto and taking over his gang as his own. Fisk now became the most feared and successful crime lord within New York City.

Successfully building his gang into an army, Fisk carefully planned and plotted his goals behind scenes and further away from the laws reach. As Fisk’s reputation began to grow with wealth, influence, and power, so did the competition with other well-known gangs, mostly the Maggia. Later Fisk decided to hide his criminal campaign by investing his wealth as a legitimate businessman after investing in spice from the far east. With crime slowly building up within the streets, nobody would ever suspect that the humbled spice dealer was the actual leader of the events and that the business helped Fisk increase his wealth to take down other competitive gangs. It would be during this time where Fisk met the young Vanessa and both Fisk and Vanessa would instantly fall in love and later be married. Fisk would be emotionally moved by Vanessa to where he was finally at peace from his struggle for power. A year later Vanessa would give birth to Richard Fisk, who desperately tried to hide the child from his father’s criminal activities. With Richard growing up in a life where his father constantly despised him because of how he saw him weak and pathetic, Vanessa would send Richard to Europe to attend schooling and further avoid him from her husband’s abusiveness and criminal lifestyle. It would be after Richard graduated from school where he remained in Europe and faked his death in an attempt to cease his connections with his family. After receiving news of his son’s death, even though Fisk suspected foul play, he still hid the news from his wife.

As a businessman, Fisk found himself in competition with his own partner who was a Cheyenne known as Willie Lincoln A.K.A. Crazy Horse. Killing the man in order to advance in his position, Fisk would adopt Crazy Horse’s daughter, Maya Lopez as his own child after recognizing her display of photographic reflexes. Fisk would later find himself sending Maya to a special school where she would spend great portion of her life under Fisk’s distant supervision. As Fisk’s influence began to rise, so did the costumd heroes that would later be a threat for Fisk’s reputation. Almost encountering Spider-man after hiring a mutant girl to sabotage a construction side, Fisk would see an opportunity with the rising heroes. Recognizing how careless their battles with villains are when destroying valuable property and possessions, alongside with Tony Stark and Anne-Marie Hoag, all three would form the government operated Damage Control. Stark would later sell his share of the company after feeling uneasy with partnering with Fisk after learning his secret reputation. Later Fisk would drop out from Damage Control and take his share with him, leaving Anne-Marie as the sole founder.

Over the years, Fisk has become the most powerful criminal mastermind on the East coast. There have been occasions when he has been taken down or briefly retired but he always returns to his former power. Currently, after a recent sabbatical, he is back to building his empire in New York, having taken back a large portion of his territory from The Hood and Mister Negative in short order, and is preparing for a big time war. He is also attempting to spread his influence to other cities. He’s not making a full scale grab for Gotham right now, but he is getting his feelers out to see what can be done under the ever vigilant eye of the Bat. He is moving more aggressively into Metropolis, trying to cut deals with Luthor and Intergang.

Characterization: Wilson Fisk educated himself by stealing books from stores and libraries, and became particularly fascinated by political science. He decided that a key to success would be in using political techniques in organizing and directing groups of criminals. Although Fisk has always taken pleasure in physical combat with his enemies, he has always recognized the necessity never to place himself in a situation in which the law can prove his responsibility for crimes. As a result, it is believed Fisk has never once been convicted. Even when he inexplicably broke his own rule and was jailed for personally stealing an ancient tablet from Empire State University, charges had to be dropped for lack of evidence.

Fisk thus never worked as any criminal's henchman, but formed his own small gang right from the start. Fisk's gang rapidly grew in size, influence, power and wealth, thanks to his organizational skills and, when necessary, his prowess in hand-to-hand combat. Fisk was careful to invest his illegal gains in legitimate businesses. The first company which he owned completely was one dealing in spices from the Far East. Today, even though Fisk has built a vast legitimate business empire in various fields, he still professes in public to being merely a "humble dealer in spices."

Friends and Foes: His greatest foes are Daredevil and Spider-Man but he has run afoul of many superheroes (and supervillains) over the years, but remains practically untouchable.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

Chemo: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got another addition to our Villains Line hitting the Aisle 1 shelves!

Oop. - Chemo

CHEMO
PL12

OPL: 12; SPL: 6; DPL: 12; FWPL: 6; HP: 1
Height: 25-0
Weight: 5600
Eyes: None
Race: Chemical Creature
Team Affiliations: The Secret Society

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 16, STAMINA 16, AGILITY 0, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT -3, AWARENESS 0, PRESENCE -2

SKILLS: Athletics (+16), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+8), Deception (-2), Insight (+0), Intimidation 8 (+6/+10), Perception (+0), Persuasion (-2), Ranged Combat [Toxic Control] 8 (+8), Stealth (+0/-12)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Diehard, Fearless, Improved Grab, Power Attack (2) (Toxic Blast, Unarmed)

POWERS:
Chemical Monster: Growth 8 (+8 Str, +8 Sta, -4 Dodge/Parry, -8 Stealth, +4 Intimidation, Speed +1, +8 Mass, Reach 2 [10 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 17 pts
Living Chemical Dump: Immunity 33 (Aging, Chemical Effects, Fortitude Effects,); 33 pts
Containment Shell: Protection 4, Impervious 11; 15 pts
Chemical Absorption: Regeneration 10 (1/every round, Flaw: Requires Chemicals); 5 pts
Mindless Monster: Immunity 5 (Interaction Effects), Immunity 10 (Mental Effects, Flaw: Limited to half effect); 10 pts
Toxic Array; 71 pt Array; 75 pts
Toxic Cloud: Cloud Area Cumulative Affliction 10 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Disabled, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Cloud Area x2 [30 ft radius], Linked [Damage]), Cloud Area Chemical Damage 10 (Extra: Cloud Area x2 [30 ft radius], Incurable, Linked [Affliction]; 71 pts
Toxic Burst: Burst Area Cumulative Affliction 10 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Disabled, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Burst Area x2 [60 ft radius], Linked [Damage]), Burst Area Chemical Damage 10 (Extra: Burst Area x2 [60 ft radius], Incurable, Linked [Affliction]); 1 pt
Acid Spray: Ranged Chemical Damage 12 (Extra: Incurable, Linked [Weaken Toughness]), Ranged Weaken Toughness 12 (Extra: Affects Objects, Linked [Damage]); 1 pt
Toxic Blast: Ranged Chemical Damage 16 (Extra: Incurable); 1 pt
Toxic Burst: Burst Area Chemical Damage 12 (Extra: Burst Area x3 [120 ft radius], Incurable); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +0
Close Attack +2
Unarmed +8 [Unarmed +20]
Ranged Attack +0
Blast +8 [Toxic Blast +16; Acid Spray +12]
Special Attack [Toxic Cloud +10, Cloud Area; Toxic Burst +10, Burst Area; Toxic Burst +12, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +2 [DC12] Parry +4 [DC14]
Toughness +20 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude Immune, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Disability: Chemo cannot speak any real languages.
Pawn in the Game: Chemo is often used by other villains, particularly for causing mass devastation.
Plot Device: Chemo can often be used a mass destruction device when dropped like a bomb or properly rigged to explode.

Abilities 34 + Skills 9 (18 ranks) + Advantages 6 + Powers 155 + Defenses 14 = 218 / 218

Build Comments: I’ve been working on some Avengers and Justice League level team threats for a test, but I’ve been struggling with what/who I wanted to build. I was surprised at how few of the Superman, Thor, JLA, Avengers foes are not real threats to take on the whole team at once on their own. Most are more cerebral or end up teaming up with other villains to make the fights interesting. Most of the big time physical threats are one shot villains or things like Doomsday that have been overdone.

Chemo here actually has been a team level threat, but he’s also gotten handed well by some lower level teams. So I figured I’d do a couple of versions. So gets PL12 and PL14 versions for usage in any of my settings. The PL14 assumes that he’s been pumped up a bit by someone like Luthor to really do some damage. With a +22 Toughness and some dangerous area effects, he could definitely make a super team work for a win.

So expect a few more PL14-18 versions of some builds I’ve already done and plan to do so we some reigned versions to take on a solo hero and another to deal with the super teams. I’m going to try to pick different archetypes, too, so there’ll be a few energy controllers, paragons, powerhouses, telepaths, mystics, etc. Ooo, I may even do a team wrecking Princess Python, with her controlling the Midgard Serpent or something.

Secret Origins: Chemo was originally the nickname given to a plastic vessel used by scientist Ramsey Norton to contain the chemical by-products from his failed experiments. When Norton placed the remnants of a failed growth formula in the vessel, it accidentally brings the man-shaped vessel to life as "Chemo". After killing Norton, Chemo went on a rampage until stopped by the robot team, the Metal Men.

The Story so Far: Chemo regenerated and returned, but was defeated by the Metal Men each time. On one occasion the Metal Men teamed with the Superman to defeat him. Superman and Chemo have done battle on a few occasions since.

During the Crisis on Infinite Earths, villains Brainiac and Lex Luthor used Chemo as a living weapon on Earth-4. Chemo destroyed the alternate universe version of New York City and killed Aquagirl by releasing large quantities of toxic chemicals into the ocean. The entity is dispersed and neutralized when the heroine Negative Woman shatters Chemo's plastic shell. The Secret Society of Supervillains employed the Brotherhood of Evil to use Chemo as a living weapon by dropping the entity onto the city of Blüdhaven. Covering the city with toxic waste, Chemo killed hundreds of thousands of people but is stopped when Superman threw the entity into deep space.

Chemo was later retrieved and Superman discovered that it was now property of LexCorp.

Characterization: Chemo is pretty much a mindless beast that is used by other villains to wreak havoc.
CHEMO
PL14

OPL: 14; SPL: 10; DPL: 13; FWPL: 6; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 20, STAMINA 18, AGILITY 0, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT -3, AWARENESS 0, PRESENCE -2

SKILLS: Athletics (+20), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+8), Deception (-2), Insight (+0), Intimidation 8 (+6/+12), Perception (+0), Persuasion (-2), Ranged Combat [Blast] 8 (+8), Stealth (+0/-12)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Diehard, Fearless, Improved Grab, Power Attack (2) (Toxic Blast, Unarmed)

POWERS:
Colossal Chemical Monster: Growth 12 (+12 Str, +12 Sta, -6 Dodge/Parry, -12 Stealth, +6 Intimidation, Speed +1, +12 Mass, Reach 3 [15 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 25 pts
Living Chemical Dump: Immunity 33 (Aging, Chemical Effects, Fortitude Effects); 33 pts
Containment Shell: Protection 4, Impervious 11; 15 pts
Chemical Absorption: Regeneration 10 (1/every round, Flaw: Requires Chemicals); 5 pts
Mindless Monster: Immunity 5 (Interaction Effects), Immunity 10 (Mental Effects, Flaw: Limited to half effect); 10 pts
Toxic Array; 85 pt Array; 89 pts
Toxic Cloud: Cloud Area Cumulative Affliction 12 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Disabled, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Cloud Area x2 [30 ft radius], Linked [Damage]), Cloud Area Chemical Damage 12 (Extra: Cloud Area x2 [30 ft radius], Incurable, Linked [Affliction]); 85 pts
Toxic Burst: Burst Area Cumulative Affliction 12 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Disabled, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Burst Area x2 [60 ft radius], Linked [Damage]), Burst Area Chemical Damage 12 (Extra: Burst Area x2 [60 ft radius], Incurable, Linked [Affliction]); 1 pt
Acid Spray: Ranged Chemical Damage 14 (Extra: Incurable, Linked [Weaken Toughness]), Ranged Weaken Toughness 14 (Extra: Affects Objects, Linked [Damage]); 1 pt
Toxic Blast: Ranged Chemical Damage 19 (Extra: Incurable); 1 pt
Toxic Burst: Burst Area Chemical Damage 14 (Extra: Burst Area x3 [120 ft radius], Incurable); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +0
Close Attack +2
Unarmed +8 [Unarmed +20]
Ranged Attack +0
Toxic Control +8 [Toxic Blast +19; Acid Spray +14]
Special Attack [Toxic Cloud +12, Cloud Area; Toxic Burst +12, Burst Area; Toxic Burst +14, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +2 [DC12] Parry +4 [DC14]
Toughness +22 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude Immune, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Pawn in the Game: Chemo is often used by other villains, particularly for causing mass devastation.
Plot Device: Chemo can often be used a mass destruction device when dropped like a bomb or properly rigged to explode.

Abilities 30 + Skills 9 (18 ranks) + Advantages 6 + Powers 177 + Defenses 14 = 236 / 236
CHEMO
PL11

OPL: 11; SPL: 5; DPL: 11; FWPL: 6; HP: 1
Skin: None

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 15, STAMINA 15, AGILITY 0, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT -3, AWARENESS 0, PRESENCE -2

SKILLS: Athletics (+15), Close Combat [Unarmed] 1 (+7), Deception (-2), Insight (+0), Intimidation 8 (+6/+10), Perception (+0), Persuasion (-2), Ranged Combat [Toxic Control] 7 (+7), Stealth (+0/-12)

POWERS:
Chemical Monster: Growth 8 (+8 Str, +8 Sta, -4 Dodge/Parry, -8 Stealth, +4 Intimidation, Speed +1, +8 Mass, Reach 2 [10 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 17 pts
Living Chemical Dump: Immunity 33 (Aging, Chemical Effects, Fortitude Effects,); 33 pts
Containment Shell: Protection 4, Impervious Toughness 11; 15 pts
Toxic Array; 71 pt Array; 75 pts
Toxic Cloud: Cloud Area Cumulative Affliction 10 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Disabled, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Cloud Area x2 [30 ft radius], Linked [Damage]), Cloud Area Chemical Damage 10 (Extra: Cloud Area x2 [30 ft radius], Incurable, Linked [Affliction]; 71 pts
Toxic Burst: Burst Area Cumulative Affliction 10 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Disabled, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Burst Area x2 [60 ft radius], Linked [Damage]), Burst Area Chemical Damage 10 (Extra: Burst Area x2 [60 ft radius], Incurable, Linked [Affliction]); 1 pt
Acid Spray: Ranged Chemical Damage 11 (Extra: Incurable, Linked [Weaken Toughness]), Ranged Weaken Toughness 11 (Extra: Affects Objects, Linked [Damage]); 1 pt
Toxic Blast: Ranged Chemical Damage 15 (Extra: Incurable); 1 pt
Toxic Burst: Burst Area Chemical Damage 11 (Extra: Burst Area x3 [120 ft radius], Incurable); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +0
Close Attack +6
Unarmed +7 [Unarmed +15]
Ranged Attack +0
Blast +7 [Toxic Blast +15; Acid Spray +11]
Special Attack [Toxic Cloud +10, Cloud Area; Toxic Burst +10, Burst Area; Toxic Burst +11, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +2 [DC12] Parry +3 [DC13]
Toughness +19 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude Immune, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:

Abilities 30 + Skills 8 (16 ranks) + Advantages 6 + Powers 155 + Defenses 13 = 212 / 212
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

The Wasp (Janet Van Dyne): Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We're going to drop a couple of LEGACY SPECIALS here on Aisle 2 with these new items! Just watch out, they pack a heckuva sting!

A hundred years from now, when we're all dead and buried, there will be only two things that we're remembered for... what we did.

And what we looked like. - The Wasp

THE WASP (JANET VAN DYNE)
PL9

OPL: 9; SPL: 9; DPL: 9; FWPL: 6; HP: 1
Height: 5-4
Weight: 110
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Auburn
Alignment: Hero
Team Affiliations: Avengers; JLAXI

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 1 [4], STAMINA 2, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 5, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 2 (+5/+13), Athletics (+1/+4), Close Combat [Unarmed] 3 (+8/+10), Deception 4 (+7/+9) [Attractive], Expertise [Fashion] 11 (+13), Insight 5 (+8), Intimidation (+3/-7), Perception 5 (+8), Persuasion 5 (+8/+10) [Attractive], Ranged Combat [Blast] 10 (+12), Stealth (+3/+19), Vehicles 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Attractive (1), Benefit (2) (Wealth 2 [Independently Wealthy]), Defensive Roll (2), Move-by Action, Redirect, Set-Up (1), Teamwork

POWERS:
The Winsome Wasp!: Shrinking 20 (-5 Str, +8 Dodge/Parry, +20 Stealth, -10 Intimidation, Speed -5, -5 Mass; Extra: Normal Strength, Quirk: Limited to +9 Dodge/Parry, +16 Stealth); 59 pts
Compact Strength: Enhanced Strength 3 (Flaw: Limited to when shrunk 16+ ranks), Enhanced Skills 1 (Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 ranks, Flaw: Limited to when shrunk 16+ ranks); 4 pts
Wasp Wings: Flight 4 (30 mph; Flaw: Wings), Enhanced Acrobatics 4 (Acrobatics 8 ranks, Flaw: Limited [only when flying]); 6 pts
Wasp Sting: Ranged Multiattack Bio-Electric Damage 6; 18 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +6
Unarmed +8 [Unarmed +1]
Wasp Size Unarmed +10 [Wasp Size Unarmed +4]
Ranged Attack +2
Blast +12 [Wasp Stings +6, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +6 (+14 at full Shrinking) [DC16/24] Parry 6 (+14 at full Shrinking) [DC16/24]
Toughness +4 (+2 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Fame: As a long term hero and successful fashion designer, everyone knows Janet Van Dyne-Pym.
Relationships: She has grown close to Wonder Woman and they have become like sisters. She is also close to a number of current and former Avengers and is taking on a mentor role for the new Wasp, Nadia Pym. But her most significant relationship is of course, with Hank Pym…*sigh*…I think that says enough. Should be double HP…
Responsibility: She feels a strong sense of responsibility to use her powers to help and protect mankind. And to dress them better…

Abilities 42 + Skills 24 (48 ranks) + Advantages 9 + Powers 87 + Defenses 11 = 173 / 173

Build Comments: Janet was great in Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes so my later takes on her are modeled after that. She came in a PL9 here, hard as hell to hit at Wasp size and pretty effective against mooks where her Sting, but she’s not going to fell many giants. Except her ex-husband, of course.

Secret Origins: Janet Van Dyne was born in Cresskill, New Jersey. She was initially a shallow, self-centered, flighty heiress and debutante, daughter of wealthy scientist Vernon Van Dyne. During an experiment, however, an alien monster was unleashed from an alternate dimension and Dr. Van Dyne was killed. Her father's associate, Dr. Henry "Hank" Pym, had created a substance called "Pym particles", which allows the user to grow or shrink in size, and had become the superhero Ant-Man. When Janet's father died she convinced Pym to help her.

He gave her a supply of "Pym particles" and subjected her to a biochemical procedure which grants her the ability to grow wings upon shrinking. She also gained the ability to harness her body's bio-electrical current and fire blasts of energy which she calls her "wasp's stings". Ant-Man and the Wasp defeated the monster and sent it back to its own dimension.

The Story so Far: Janet became Pym's partner and fell in love with him before their first adventure, but Pym rejected her at first, afraid of what would happen if he were to lose her as he has lost his first wife, who has been killed. Janet continued to pursue him and eventually they began to date. During this time period, they joined Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and The Hulk as the initial members of The Avengers and both have been members off and on ever since.

Hank and Janet eventually got married, albeit under strange circumstances as Pym was beginning to show signs of mental illness. Their relationship became rocky, as Pym suffered a further series of mental problems, exacerbated by the stress upon his body from his frequent size changes and exposure to chemicals. At one point, Janet was kidnapped by a brainwashed Hank and her brain patterns are used to create Jocasta, an intended wife for Ultron. Years later, Hank has a complete breakdown, becoming paranoid, overbearing, and verbally abusive. When Janet discovers that Hank has concocted a plan to make himself look good in front of his teammates by staging an attack upon them which only he could stop, she attempted to dissuade him and he struck her. The plan backfired and Pym is exposed, disgraced, and expelled from the Avengers.

Shortly thereafter, she divorced Hank (YAY, JANET!) and joined The Justice League to be with her friend Wonder Woman and distance herself from her memories of her ex-husband for a while. She became chairwoman in short order and led the team for a while, dealing with threats like Despero, Kaizen Gamora, Mongul and others. After a year or so, she took a leave of absence and then decided to return to The Avengers where she remains a member.

Characterization: From her shallow beginning as a heroine, she has grown in a feisty, competent and respected leader. She has chaired the Justice League and Avengers and her popularity allows her to be one of the “glue” members of the superhero community. Her fashion sense is second to none and she has helped design and redesign several heroes (a couple of villains, even) outfits.

Friends and Foes: She has had an interested relationship with Hank Pym. They were lovers for a long while, but are now divorced. She has no interest in getting back together with him, but he still harbors strong feelings for her. She is currently single, although she has had short term relationships with Jack Hawksmoor, Green Arrow and a couple of other heroes. She is good friends with Captain America and Hawkeye, who treat her like a sister, as well as Carol Danvers, Wonder Woman and Barbara Gordon.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

253 - The Wasp (Nadia Pym)

Post by Thorpocalypse »

This companion piece to our previous LEGACY SPECIAL is hitting the Aisle 2 shelves!

Hi Mr. Modok, I'm Nadia. Can you help me be a Yankee Doodle? - The Wasp

THE WASP (NADIA PYM)
PL9

OPL: 9; SPL: 9; DPL: 9; FWPL: 6; HP: 1
Height: 5-2
Weight: 105
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Identity: Secret
Alignment: Hero
Team Affiliations: Avengers; JLAXI; Teen Titans

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 8, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 6 (+10) [Agile Feint], Athletics 3 (+5), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+12/+14), Deception (+2), Expertise [Dance] 2 (+10), Expertise [Science] 7 (+15), Insight 3 (+5), Intimidation (+2), Investigation 2 (+10), Perception 5 (+7), Persuasion 4 (+6), Ranged Combat [Blast] 2 (+12), Sleight of Hand 3 (+7), Stealth 6 (+10/+9), Technology 7 (+15) [Inventor]

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Eidetic Memory, Inventor, Languages (2) (English, French, 3 others, Base: Russian), Move-by Action, Ranged Attack (6)

POWERS:
The Unstoppable Wasp!: Shrinking 20 (-5 Str, +10 Dodge/Parry, +20 Stealth, -10 Intimidation, Speed -5, -5 Mass; Extra: Normal Strength, Quirk: Limited to +6 Dodge/Parry, +9 Stealth); 59 pts
Compact Strength: Enhanced Strength 2 (Flaw: Limited to when shrunk 16+ ranks), Enhanced Skills 1 (Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 ranks, Flaw: Limited to when shrunk 16+ ranks); 3 pts
Wasp Suit: 26 pt Traits, Removable (-5 pts); 21 pts
Body Armor: Protection 2; 2 pts
Wasp Wings: Flight 4 (30 mph; Flaw: Wings), Enhanced Acrobatics 3 (Acrobatics 6 ranks, Flaw: Limited [only when flying]); 6 pts
Wasp Sting: Ranged Multiattack Bio-Electric Damage 6; 18 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +4
Close Attack +8
Unarmed +12 [Unarmed +2]
Wasp Size Unarmed +14 [Wasp Size Unarmed +4]
Ranged Attack +10
Blast +12 [Wasp Stings +6, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 (+14 with Full Shrinking) [DC18/24] Parry +8 (+14 with Full Shrinking) [DC18/24]
Toughness +4 (+4 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Daddy Issues: Nadia never got to know her dad before she taken from him, and while she longs to be with him, she has been made all too aware of his failing and reputation in the superhero community.
Enemy: The Red Room program has designs on getting her back. She also seems to be inheriting some of her father's and stepmother's enemies as well.
Motivation: Nadia wants to change the world with science and empower other girls around the world.
Naïve: Having been kept in seclusion of The Red Room program, Nadia has a lot to learn about life in the outside world.
Relationships: She is close to her best friend Ying, is forging a relationship with her stepmother, Janet Van Dyne and is starting make friends among the younger heroes that she's encountered.

Abilities 64 + Skills 27 (54 ranks) + Advantages 12 + Powers 83 + Defenses 12 = 198 / 198

Build Comments: I haven’t read any Avengers with her in it, or her new book, but Nadia Pym seems to be rocking it as the new Wasp. I was expectin Marvel to do something with a Pym child with the Ant-Man and The Wasp movie coming soon, but I was surprised they went with the angle of her being Pym’s child from a previous marriage and having her spirited away to The Red Room to explain her never being a part of Pym’s life all this time.

Secret Origins: Nadia Pym is the daughter of Hank Pym and his first wife, Maria Trovaya, who was kidnapped during their honeymoon and subsequently killed by foreign agents, Nadia was raised in the Red Room in Moscow, Russia, where she was being trained to become a Red Room agent herself.

Her earliest memory is of a man with a star on his arm. When Nadia started to read, she showed great aptitude for science, so her handlers, believing her skills to be genetic, informed her of her famous heritage and began encouraging her to emphasize her studies more. Learning of her parentage only increased Nadia's drive to escape the Red Room, and she was eventually able to obtain a black market Pym Particle sample, which she studied enough to master its size-changing properties and used to escape the facility.

At one point, she had a young friend named Ying, who helped her in her study of Pym Particles and learned a way to use them; however, she disappeared suddenly and Nadia was told she was reassigned to another project. Nadia attempted to impress her superiors into bringing her back, but they never did

The Story so Far: After her escape, Nadia immediately made her way to the front door of Hank Pym's home in Cresskill, New Jersey, where she discovered that Hank had seemingly sacrificed his life to stop Ultron shortly beforehand. Crushed that her father passed before she could even meet him, Nadia decided to shrink down and break into his lab in order to learn as much about him as she could. Using old Ant-Man suit pieces and materials laying around, she crafted a new costume and decided to become the new Wasp, vowing to earn the admiration of her father's allies.

In the aftermath of the second superhuman Civil War, Nadia joined the Avengers and Ms. Marvel accompanied her to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services in an effort to help sort her naturalization issues. After the meeting with Deborah Forrester, the pair assisted Mockingbird in taking down Monica Rappaccini, and although the Scientist Supreme escaped, Nadia gleefully spent time with Bobbi, whose work on Project: Gladiator and adventures in the Savage Land had inspired her as a child. After mentioning that S.H.I.E.L.D.'s list of most intelligent humans listed women no higher than 27th, Nadia was prompted to start G.I.R.L., an enterprise to assess the Earth's greatest female scientific minds and convince S.H.I.E.L.D. that their list was outdated and in need of revision.

Characterization: Nadia has a great aptitude for science. Her handlers at the Red Room, believing her skills to be genetic, informed her of her famous heritage and began encouraging her to emphasize more on her studies.

Friends and Foes: Nadia has recently rescued her friend, Ying, and is forming relationships with Janet Van Dyne and other young heroes.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Tue May 22, 2018 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goldar

Re: J-Mart: Cosmic Hulk, The Kingpin, Chemo, The Winsome Wasp! The Unstoppable Wasp!

Post by Goldar »

How and when did Nadia get her powers? Were they given to her by Hank or by the Red Room?
Davies

Re: J-Mart: Cosmic Hulk, The Kingpin, Chemo, The Winsome Wasp! The Unstoppable Wasp!

Post by Davies »

Goldar wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:16 pm How and when did Nadia get her powers? Were they given to her by Hank or by the Red Room?
Neither, she built them herself.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

Oh. Thanks.

So, her powers are from her costume?
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Goldar wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:36 pm Oh. Thanks.

So, her powers are from her costume?
Her shrinking is from the Pym Particles she has in her. Her Flight and Blast are from the suit she built.