J-Mart OG: Closed for a new location!

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Thorpocalypse

Strata: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got a J-Mart original hitting shelves as LADIES NIGHT continues!

I don't care what you want, you just need to get out of my way... - Strata

STRATA
PL12

OPL: 12; SPL: -; DPL: 12; FWPL: 7; HP: 1
Height: 5-6
Weight: 123
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Blonde
Skin: Fair
Race: Unknown
Identity: Secret
Alignment: Villain
Base of Operations: Mobile
Team Affiliations: None

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 1, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 5 (+9), Athletics 4 (+5), Deception 5 (+5), Expertise [Earth Sciences] 4 (+7), Insight (+2), Intimidation 5 (+5), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion (+0), Ranged Combat [Earth Control] 6 (+10), Stealth (+4)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Defensive Roll (1), Move-by Action

POWERS:
Strata Senses: Senses 6 (Darkvision, Tremorsense [Touch, Acute, Extended, Analytical]); 6 pts
Rock Riding: Flight 6 (120 mph/1800 fpr; Flaw: Platform); 6 pts
Dust Resistant: Feature 1 (You can shed dust and dirt [including mud] at will, keeping yourself and your clothing clean under almost any conditions); 1 pt
Human Tiller: Feature 1 (You can till and aerate soil like a mechanical plow or tiller, simply by walking along the path you wish to till); 1 pt
Heal the Earth: Feature 1 (You can “heal” damage or upheaval to the ground or earthen construction, simply by smoothing over the damaged surface with your hands); 1 pt
Natural Geologist: Feature 1 (You can determine the type of any stone you encounter simply by touching [or perhaps even tasting] it); 1 pt
Underground Sense: Feature 1 (You can automatically sense when you are underground, as well as the approximate depth); 1 pt
Earth Shields: 10 pt Array; 11 pts
Earth Wall: Protection 10 (Flaw: Requires earth/stone, Sustained), Impervious Toughness 9 (Flaw: Requires earth/stone, Sustained); 10 pts
Swirling Earth: Deflect 12 (Flaw: Requires earth/stone); 1 pt

Earth Control: 61 pt Dynamic Array; 76 pts
Earthquake: Ranged Burst Area Affliction 12 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed and Vulnerable, 2nd: Stunned and Prone, Extra: Burst Area x3 [120 ft radius], Dynamic, Extra Condition, Secondary Effect, Flaw: Limited [to two degrees], Limited [opponents/objects touching ground]); 61 pts
Earth Moving: Perception Ranged Move Object 12 (Extra: Dynamic, Flaw: Requires earth/stone); 2 pts
Rock Blast: Ranged Bludgeoning Damage 14 (Extra: Dynamic, Flaw: Requires earth/stone); 2 pts
Earthworks: Create 14 (Earth/Stone Objects, Extra: Dynamic, Flaw: Requires earth/stone); 2 pts
Burrowing: Burrowing 9 (32 mph/250 fpr; Extra: Affects others); 2 pts
Stone Shape: Ranged Transform 14 (Earth and stone from one shape to another; Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Rock Storm: Environment 3 (120 ft radius; Visibility 2 [-5 modifier to Perception checks], Impeded Movement 2 [reduce movement by 2 ranks, -5 Acrobatics/Athetics], Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Stone Grip: Perception Ranged Cumulative Affliction 12 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Damage/Strength; 1st: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobilized, Extra: Dynamic, Extra Condition, Limited [to two degrees], Requires earth/stone); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +4
Close Attack +4 [Unarmed +1]
Ranged Attack +4
Earth Control +10 [Rock Blast +14; Earthworks Create +14;; Stone Shape Transform +14]
Special Attacks [Earthquake Affliction +12, Burst Area; Earthmover +12, Perception; Stone Grip Affliction +12, Perception]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +7 [DC17]
Toughness +3 (+2 without Defensive Roll, +13 with Rock Wall, +6 Impervious with Rock Wall), Fortitude +6, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Mental Instability: Strata has violent mood swings and no memory of her life up until her escape from the secret lab she was held in.
Motivation: Finding out who she is and getting revenge on those who were her captors.

Abilities 40 + Skills 16 (32 ranks) + Advantages 3 + Powers 101 + Defenses 17 = 177 / 177

Build Comments: Strata is asemi-original villain that I created since I wanted an Earth controller. Her background is in process but I think she’s going to be a clone of a certain disgraced former Teen Titan…

Secret Origins: WORK IN PROGRESS

The Story so Far: WORK IN PROGRESS

Characterization: WORK IN PROGRESS

Friends and Foes: WORK IN PROGRESS
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Thorpocalypse

Zephyr (Faith): Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

As requested early by BGIII, I think it's time to get back to the new builds and imports with the greatest J-Mart tradition, LADIES' NIGHT! And we're kicking it off with a new J-Mart Favorite Item!

There's only one reason I didn't go the great Comic-con in the sky with mom and dad in that car crash year ago. I'm still here because the world needs me. My name's Zephyr. I'm a superhero. - Zephyr

ZEPHYR (FAITH)
PL10

OPL: 9; SPL: -; DPL: 10; FWPL: 6; HP: 1
Weight: 220
Eyes: Blue
Race: Human Mutate
Identity: Secret (Summer Smith)
Alignment: Hero
Base of Operations: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Team Affiliations: The Outsiders

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 1, STAMINA 1, AGILITY 0, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics (+0/+8), Athletics (+1), Close Combat [Unarmed] 1 (+5), Deception 1 (+4), Expertise [Journalism] 2 (+5), Insight 7 (+10), Intimidation (+3), Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion 7 (+10), Ranged Combat [Telekinesis] 5 (+7), Stealth (+0), Technology 2 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Luck (Improve Roll) (1), Move-by Action, Teamwork

POWERS:
Flying: Flight 6 (120 mph/1800 ft pr); 12 pts
Aerial Mastery: Enhanced Dodge 4 (Flaw: Limited to when flying, Sustained), Enhanced Parry 4 (Flaw: Limited to when flying, Sustained), Enhanced Skills 4 (Acrobatics 8 ranks, Flaw: Limited to when flying), Enhanced Advantages 1 (Move-by Action, Flaw: Limited to when flying); 7 pts
Psionic Array: 37 pt Dynamic Array; 41 pts
Companion Field: Shapeable Area Move Object 9 (Extra: Dynamic, Selective); 37 pts
Telekinesis: Move Object 9 (6 Tons; Extra: Damaging, Dynamic); 2 pts
Force Field: Impervious Protection 11 (Extra: Affects Others, Dynamic, Flaw: Sustained); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +0
Close Attack +4
Unarmed +5 [Unarmed +1]
Ranged Attack +2
Telekinesis +7 [Telekinesis Damage/Move Object +9]
Special Attack [Companion Field +9, Shapeable Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +4 (+8 when flying) [DC14/18] Parry +4 (+8 when flying) [DC14/18]
Toughness +1 (+12 with Force Field, +5 Impervious with Force Field), Fortitude +5, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Toyo Harada.
Fame: Zephyr has become an overnight sensation in the superhero community and as such, it has made it difficult for her to maintain her secret identity as well as having to deal with lots of fans.
Motivation: Faith has a strong desire to do good and use her powers for the benefit of all. She also has a strong desire to find and help her fellow psiots before they can be exploited by Toyo Harada.
Relationships: She has gotten to be good friends with her co-workers and is close to Obadiah Archer.
Secret Identity: Faith tries to maintain a secret identity of Summer Smith.

Abilities 34 + Skills 14 (27 ranks) + Advantages 2 + Powers 60 + Defenses 11 = 121 / 121

Build Comments: Faith has become one of Valiant’s biggest sellers and breakout stars over the past couple of years. The comic itself is pretty good, not nearly as good as a book like Ms. Marvel IMHO, but the fact that Faith is drawn as an overweight woman has garnered her instant attention. It’s a complete departure from the women we normally see in comics and I love it. Diversity isn’t always about the color of your skin or your religious background, it’s about representing all of society and let’s face it, most of us in American society are built more like Faith than Wonder Woman or Batman.

As a build, from what I’ve seen in the comics, she’s maybe PL6-ish at best. Her force field is bulletproof, but she’s shown straining to maintain that and her Companion Field is barely strong enough to hold 2 other people. So in my setting, she’s getting a bit overpowered comparatively so that she can hang with bigger threats here. PL10 on defense feels about right because again, her specialty is about being a team player and setting a heroic example, not being the team’s big gun, but that’s about low end Justice League/Avengers level so it works.

The great thing about Faith is that she’s far from being a powerful hero but it’s her heroic nature, her quick thinking and her personality that she has become one of the biggest threats to Toyo Harada’s world order. It’s that engaging personality that is going to make her a key player in the superhero community in the Thorpocaverse.

Secret Origins: Faith Herbert was recruited by Toyo Harada to join his Harbinger Foundation. A latent psiot, Faith's ability of flight was unlocked by Peter Stanchek. Faith was present during Peter's attack against Harada, which resulted from Harada ordering Joe's (Peter's best friend) death. She saved him from the brink of death just as he was falling from the Harada Conglomerates building. Peter being badly injured requested Faith bring Kris Hathaway to him.

The Story so Far: Taking on the name Zephyr, she appeared at Kris' window asking that she see to Peter, as he is gravely injured from his attack against Harada. She agrees together Zephyr and she fly to the old abandoned post office, where Peter is lying sickly. He suggest to Kris that she should kill him for all the pain he has caused her, she however declines. Instead she petitions the idea of robbing a local bank with the help of Peter, and Zephyr, which he agrees to in hopes of putting him in good terms with Kris. Kris is able to lure Harada to her home informing him that Peter will be there, however it is all just a ruse. P.R.S. let out an airstrike on the home, thinking they'd had finally killed Peter, little did they know Harada was inside, he then proceeded to murder the remaining P.R.S. troops with his psionic abilities.

Kris had her family moved to a nearby hotel and explained to them why she had to go away for a while and for them not to worry. Together, Zephyr, Kris, and Peter set out to track down anyone possessing latent psiot abilities before Harada could get to them.

Faith has had many adventurers and has decided to continue her quest to identify and save fellow psiots and has gotten the attention of several superheroes, including Superman and Batman who have recruited her to be part of their new, expanded Justice League roster.

Characterization: Faith is a lifelong comic book fan, sci-fi geek and fantasy lover who always read about superheroes and loved them. Then one day she got superpowers of her own and got to be the superhero she always dreamed of. She’s out on her own as an adult for the first time in a new city, trying to make her mark on the world as a person and as a superhero.

Friends and Foes: Faith has a few good friends in her inner circle and in the superhero community she is close to the Archer.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

Harley Quinn: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

LADIES' NIGHT keeps rolling with this new item from our Gotham location!

After all this time--all these years--you and I have history. I know what you think of me. You think I'm just a doll. A doll that's pink and light. A doll you can arrange any way you like. You're wrong. Very wrong. What you think of me is only a ghost of time. I am dangerous. And I will show you just how dark I can be. - Harley Quinn

HARLEY QUINN
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 8; DPL: 10; FWPL: 6; HP: 1
Height: 5-7
Weight: 115
Hair: Blue/Red
Identity: Public
Alignment: Neutral
Base of Operations: Gotham City, NJ, USA
Team Affiliations: Suicide Squad; Gotham City Sirens

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 13, INTELLECT 4, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 12 (+18) [Agile Feint, Up the Wall], Athletics 6 (+10), Close Combat [Bat] 1 (+14), Close Combat [Unarmed] 1 (+14), Deception 7 (+10/+12) [Attractive], Expertise [Psychology] 6 (+10), Insight (+2), Intimidation (+3), Perception 2 (+4), Persuasion 4 (+7/+9) [Attractive], Ranged Combat [Guns] 8 (+13), Stealth 3 (+9), Vehicles 2 (+6)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Attractive (1), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (4), Evasion (1), Grabbing Finesse, Improved Initiative (1), Luck (Improve Roll) (1), Move-by Action, Redirect, Set-Up (1), Up the Wall*

POWERS:
Poison Ivy's Gifts: Immunity 3 (Disease, Poison, Poison Ivy’s Touch), Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds); 5 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(20 pts)
Big Ass Mallet: Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 3, Reach (5 ft); 4 pts
Baseball Bat: Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 2; 2 pts
Arsenal: (11 pts)
Two-handed Gun: Ranged Ballistic Damage 5; 10 pts
Boxing Glove Gun: Ranged Affliction 5 (Resisted by Dodge; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated, Flaw: Dimished Range 2 [5/10/25]); 1 pt

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +13 [Big Ass Mallet +7]
Unarmed +14 [Unarmed +4]
Baseball Bat +14 [Baseball Bat +6]
Ranged Attack +4
Guns +13 [Heavy Pistol +5; Boxing Glove Gun Affliction +5]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +14 [DC24] Parry +14 [DC24]
Toughness +6 (+4 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +7, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Impulsive: If it feels good to Harley, then it must be good, even if everyone else thinks it’s bad.
Obsession: Harley threw away a very successful career as psychiatrist to follow the man of her dreams—unfortunately, that man was the Joker. Her love–hate relationship with the Joker motivates many of her actions.
Recognition: Harley wants people to respect and acknowledge her, even if she has to beat them into doing so.
Relationships: She is close to Catwoman and Poison Ivy, who are constantly trying to help her get rid of her feeling for The Joker and maybe a bit less of a frittata.

Abilities 82 + Skills 26 (52 ranks) + Advantages 17 + Powers 5 + Defenses 15 = 145 / 145

Build Comments: As far as comic character breakout years go, outside of Deadpool, nobody had a bigger one than Harley Quinn. We all knew of how awesome our little loony was, but Suicide Squad, and Margot Robbie’s tour de force performance introduced her to world at large in a big way. I saw so many Harley costumes this year at Halloween and my youngest, who is not a comic guy at ALL, asked me for a Harley poster for his room. A comic one, not a Margot one so I don’t feel quite as concerned about why he wanted it…

I originally had Harley at PL9 but she has gone major league in the comics so I upped her to “standard” PL10 status so she can hang with most of the main street level heroes and foes.

Secret Origins: Described as having a genius-level IQ, Harleen attended Gotham State University on a scholarship for gymnastics, where she majored in Psychiatry under Dr Odin Markus. To get into the graduate program, she had Dr Markus meet with her in her dorm room, where she outlined what she believed would be a good graduate thesis: 'There are only two circumstances under which a person disregards the rules of society. When they commit a crime, or when they're in love.' To prove this thesis, she aimed to allow Dr Markus to observe an independent experiment on the matter. The test subjects: herself and her boyfriend Guy Kopski.
Guy, also a scientist, had developed a 'Think Drink' to calm and centre himself. One day, while meeting with Harley, he noticed that she wasn't laughing at any of his jokes. She explained that she had driven through a red light in a stolen car, right after blackmailing Dr Markus and possibly shooting him. She asked if he still loved her, but after noticing evidence of a recently fired handgun, Guy ran out with it. Harleen found him in the gymnasium (where the shooting had supposedly taken place) laughing nervously, and standing over a homeless man he had just shot, believing him to be Dr Markus. He begged her to help him shoot himself, asking her to do it because she loved him. The gun fired, but it remains a mystery as to whether she had helped to pull the trigger.

It later became clear that Dr Markus had spiked Guy's 'Think Drink' with diluted Joker Venom, in hopes of counteracting the stresses that Harley would put him through. Harley, however, believed that the situation had been caused by chaos, and as such, she grew to feel that she understood The Joker, and declared to Dr Markus that she would do anything to get an internship at Arkham Asylum.

The Story so Far: Upon graduating, and with a glowing reference from Dr Markus, Dr Harleen Quinzel began her first-year residency at Arkham. As soon as she was accepted by Dr. Arkham, she requested to meet the Joker. Based on the claim that she was doing research for a book on serial killers, she was given complete access to the Clown-Prince of Crime.

In their first session together, she introduced herself as Dr. Harleen Quinzel, but stressed that he could refer to her as Harley Quinn, like the medieval jester Harlequin. Joker had been silent until then, but he suddenly began laughing and asked if she was flirting with him. When she moved closer, he chose to strangle her. But, when he saw a loving look from Harley instead of shock or fright, he ceased, and stated that it was a joke. The pair shared an affair, with Quinn helping Joker escape from Arkham several times before she herself was finally caught. Her medical license was revoked and she was committed, despite her claims that all of the releases were meant to be therapeutic.

Harley broke out of Arkham multiple times in order to join up with her The Joker, whom she referred to as "Puddin'” or “Mistah J". Eventually, though, The Joker tired of her and shot her off in a rocket. Luckily the rocket malfunctioned and she landed in Poison Ivy’s garden. After initially planning to kill Harley, Ivy took pity on her and the two have been friends ever since.

Harley has had many adventure with Ivy and their sometimes cohort Catwoman and has at times tried to reform, but her impulsive nature and mental instability make those occurrences short-lived. She is currently at large in Gotham.

Characterization: Harley is…Harley. Sometimes she’s a goofy bumbler, other times she’s a frighteningly frenetic psycho. Either way, she’s usually extremely entertaining.

Friends and Foes: She doesn’t harbor any real ill-will towards Batman and the Bat family most of the time, she just doesn’t like them sending her to Arkham all the time. She is good friends with Poison Ivy and Catwoman, although she and Selina have hard several falling outs due to Harley and Ivy’s more villainous nature at times.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

Catwoman: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got another new item from our Gotham store as LADIES' NIGHT continues!

We've done this dance for a long time [Batman]. Too long. Aren't you at all curious? - Catwoman

CATWOMAN
PL10

OPL: 9; SPL: 8; DPL: 10; FWPL: 7; HP: 1
Height: 5-7
Weight: 128
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Race: Human
Team Affiliations: Injustice League; Justice League; Birds of Prey; Gotham City Sirens

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 7, DEXTERITY 6, FIGHTING 13, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Acrobatics 11 (+18) [Accelerated Acrobatics, Agile Feint, Up the Wall], Athletics 8 (+10), Deception 8 (+12/+14) [Attractive], Expertise [Burglary] 11 (+13), Expertise [Streetwise] 8 (+10), Insight 6 (+10), Intimidation 3 (+7), Investigation 8 (+10) [Contacts, Well-Informed], Perception 7 (+11), Persuasion 8 (+12/+14) [Attractive, Connected], Sleight of Hand 9 (+15) [Skill Mastery], Stealth 9 (+16) [Accelerated Stealth, Hide in Plain Sight, Skill Mastery], Technology 7 (+9/+15), Vehicles 3 (+9)

ADVANTAGES: Accelerated Acrobatics*, Accelerated Stealth*, Agile Feint, Attractive (1), Clean* (1), Close Attack (1), Connected, Contacts, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (1), Equipment (5), Evasion (1), Grabbing Finesse, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (French, 1 other, Base: English), Luck (Improve Roll) (1), Move-by Action, Power Attack (2) (Claw, Whip), Redirect, Skill Mastery (2) (Sleight of Hand, Stealth), Takedown (1), Up the Wall*, Well-Informed

POWERS:
Affinity for Cats: Feature 1 (Cats accept Selina as one of their own); 1 pt
Cat Burglar: Enhanced Skills 3 (Technology 6 ranks, Flaw: Limited to disabling/bypassing security); 3 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(25 pts)
Costume: Protection 1, Subtle; 2 pts
Claws: Piercing/Slashing Strength-Based Damage 2, Dangerous, Quick Draw, Feature 1 (+2 Athletic checks to climb); 5 pts
Lockpicks: Feature 1 (Tools, Technology); 1 pt
Whip: Bludgeoning Strength-Based Damage 2, Disarming, Grabbing, Reach (5 ft); 6 pts
Vehicle: (11 pts)
Motorcycle: Size - M, Strength - 1, Speed - 6, Def - 10, Tough - 8, Features - Alarm (DC20); 11 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +11
Close Attack +14 [Unarmed +2; Claws +4, Critical 19-20; Whip +4]
Ranged Attack +6

DEFENSES:
Dodge +14 [DC24] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +5 (+4 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +6, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Conflicted: Selina is often torn between her thrill seeking, rule breaking urges and her desire to make a difference.
Enemy: She's made several on both sides of the law, but primarily Black Mask and Carmine Falcone.
Obsession: Selina has a difficult time resisting a thrilling challenge, especially if it involves cats or pretty, shiny baubles.
Relationships: She has strong feelings for Batman (but it's complicated), Holly Robinson, Catgirl.

Abilities 82 + Skills 53 (106 ranks) + Advantages 31 + Powers 4 + Defenses 15 = 185 / 185

Build Comments: Selina is always fun tot take a run at. After having her a PL9 for a good while, I bumped her up to PL10 on defense. Recent incarnations have shown that she can really hang with the big boys in Gotham, mostly because they have a hard time laying a hand on her. Even Batman struggles to keep up with her sometimes so I figure she's earned it.

Secret Origins: Selina Kyle's early life was defined by tragedy. When she was just a girl, her brutalized mother Maria committed suicide and her violent father Brian drank himself to death soon after. While her younger sister Magdalene was taken to an orphanage right away, Selina opted to take her chances on the streets of Gotham City instead. She became a petty thief who would steal food at grocery stores. Eventually Selina was caught and sent to an orphanage. She caused so much trouble that she would be remanded to the Sprang Hall Juvenile Detention Center, an abusive state home for orphaned or delinquent girls.

She soon discovered that the Center was embezzling money. They would confront her and attempt to cover it all up by drowning Selina in a bag dropped into the river. Selina escaped and returned to the orphanage. She stole documentary proof that they were embezzling money, stole money to live on her own and sent the documents to the police to expose them.

As Selina grew older, she became a “false” prostitute that lured men in but simply stole their money. She was also a cat burglar by night, stealing jewelries and diamonds from museums and rich people's homes. One night, she stole a valuable totem from a museum when suddenly a hooded ninja interrupted her escape and took the valued item for himself. Selina followed the ninja into a warehouse, which turned out to be a secret martial arts academy. The ninja, known only as Kai, told his Sensei that she is an intruder and a thief and must be severely punished. However, after seeing her fast reflexes, the Sensei politely asked her to join the academy so that she can harness the martial arts skills, in which she accepted.

Several weeks had gone by and Selina's fighting abilities improved dramatically but her relationship with her senior trainer Kai was far from good. He despised Selina and would deliberately hurt her during training. It gave Kai even more grief knowing that the Sensei favored Selina more than the other pupils. A few nights later, a news story broke on television stating that Batman was last seen at Robinsons Park. Curious, Selina walked to the park and caught a glimpse of the Dark Knight in action who glided out of sight moments later. She noticed that Batman was bleeding when she saw a trail of blood and it immediately triggered something in her mind: if someone can don a costume and have everyone either be happy or terrified to see him, she can do the same too. The Batman became her omen and Selina decided to become a costumed character as well. She bought a cat costume using all of her savings and resumed her stealing profession using her brand new costume and ability. As she was attempting a robbery at a local store, she was stopped by a group of security guards and one of them called her "Catwoman." Selina loved the name and thus, the Catwoman persona was born.

The Story so Far: After several incidents, she tried to go straight and moved to New York, but her reputation eventually caught up to her and she returned to Gotham City, which at this time is in the midst of No Man's Land. As Catwoman, she assisted Batman against Lex Luthor in the reconstruction of the city. After being arrested by Commissioner Gordon, she escaped from prison.

Later that year, Catwoman was initially the chief suspect in the murder of a police officer. Although later cleared, she displays increasingly erratic behavior. Soon afterward, she disappeared and was believed to have been killed by the assassin Deathstroke the Terminator.
Private detective Slam Bradley attempted to find out what really happened to Selina Kyle and he found her alive. Selina partially reformed and became protector of the residents of Gotham's East End, while still carrying out an ambitious career as a cat burglar.

When Batman was in the process of dealing with the machinations of Hush during their initial encounter, he and Catwoman briefly worked together and had a romantic relationship, during which he revealed his true identity to her. At the end, he breoke off their relationship when he suspects it has been manipulated by the Riddler and Hush.

After several other adventures, Catwoman later teamed up with Batman to stop Harley Quinn from breaking the Joker out of Arkham Asylum. After defeating Harley and the Joker, Catwoman told Poison Ivy that they were no longer friends, this after Ivy drugged her in an attempt to uncover Batman's identity.

Shortly after this, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn escaped and set off to pursue revenge on Catwoman for leaving them behind. The two of them found Catwoman and fought her. While they were fighting, Catwoman says that she saw good in them and only wanted to help them. Batman arrived and was about to arrest them, but Catwoman helped the two of them escape.

Characterization: Catwoman's status as hero or villain is ambiguous; she has her own moral code and has occasionally teamed up with Batman and other heroes against greater threats, even saving the lives of the entire Justice League on one occasion. She represents a gray area in Batman's otherwise black and white life where the line between good and evil blurs, and his attraction to her stems from this perception that, in her way, she's kind of a female version of himself: another dark creature that prowls the night.

Friends and Foes: She has had long off and on relationship with Bruce Wayne and they are currently “very on” as Batgirl puts it. She has often walked the line between hero and villain and doesn’t really have the trust of either side, which is fine with her.

She does still seem to have a bond with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn despite their rough patches, although since is more on the heroic side, they haven’t been in recent contact.

Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

Poison Ivy: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got a GREEN LIGHT SPECIAL from our Gotham store as we keep the LADIES' NIGHT builds comin'!

You're not my enemy, Batman. I used to think defeating you was my main objective in life. No. You're merely a hindrance. My main goal now and forevermore will be a better world. If that means we cross swords, so be it, but... I've changed. - Poison Ivy

POISON IVY
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 5; DPL: 8; FWPL: 7; HP: 1
Height: 5-8
Weight: 135
Hair: Red
Skin: Light Green
Team Affiliations: Injustice League; Gotham City Sirens;

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 5

SKILLS: Acrobatics 5 (+9), Athletics 4 (+7), Close Combat [Unarmed] 3 (+11), Deception 8 (+13/+15) [Attractive, Daze, Fascinate, Expertise [Botany] 12 (+15), Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation (+5), Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion 8 (+13/+15) [Attractive], Ranged Combat [Plant Control] 7 (+10), Stealth 3 (+7), Technology 2 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Attractive (1), Daze (1) (Deception), Defensive Roll (2), Fascinate (1) (Deception), Trance

POWERS:
Green Thumb: Feature 1 (You have a potent “green thumb,” allowing you to grow small (size rank –4 or less) plants from seeds to full maturity in a matter of seconds, a limited version of the Plant Growth power); 1 pt
Horticulture: Feature 1 (You can identify different plant species and their properties simply by looking at or touching them); 1 pt
Living Springtime: Feature 1 (You can make flowering plants flower instantly out of season, or make fruiting plants produce mature fruit instantly out of season); 1 pt
Plant Healer: Feature 1 (Your touch can cure a plant of infections, minor damage, and other maladies, restoring it to full health, like a limited version of the Healing effect); 1 pt
Photosynthesis: Immunity 1 (Starvation); 1 pt
Toxin Immunity: Immunity 1 (Poisons); 1 pt
Speak With Plants: Comprehend 2 (Speak, Understand Plants); 4 pts
Carrier Vines: Flight 2 (8 mph/120 fpr, Flaw: Platform); 2 pts
Plant Control: 33 pt Array; 35 pts
Tanglevines: Ranged Burst Area Cumulative Affliction 10 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Damage; 1st: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobilized, Extra: Extra Condition, Indirect 3 [From Ivy, Above, Below], Limited Degree, Requires ambient plant life); 33 pts
Plant Growth: Environment 5 (500 foot radius; Impede Movement 2 [-2 ranks of movement], Visibility 2 [-5 to Perception checks], Flaw: Requires ambient plant life); 1 pt
Wall of Plants: Enhanced Dodge 6 (Flaw: Sustained), Enhanced Parry 6 (Flaw: Sustained); 1 pt

Poison Touch: 24 pt Array; 26 pts
Phytotoxin: Affliction 12 (Resisted/Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Impaired, 2nd: Disabled, 3rd: Paralyzed, Extra: Secondary Effect); 24 pts
Deadly Touch: Progressive Weaken Stamina 12 (Resisted by Fortitude, Flaw: Grab-based); 1 pt
No One Can Resist Me: Cumulative Affliction 12 (Resisted/Overcome by Will; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Compelled, 3rd: Controlled, Flaw: Grab-based); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +4
Close Attack +8 [Phytotoxin Affliction +12; Deadly Touch Weaken +12; No One Can Resist Me Affliction +12]
Unarmed +11 [Unarmed +3]
Ranged Attack +3
Plant Control +10
Special Attack [Tanglevine Affliction +10, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 (+14 with Wall of Plants) [DC18/24] Parry +8 (+14 with Wall of Plants) [DC18/24]
Toughness +6 (+4 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +6, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The Floronic Man
Environmentalist: Poison Ivy’s mission is to protect plant life and purify Gotham
Relationships: She has become close to Harley Quinn and Catwoman
Vanity: Poison Ivy is obsessed with having power over others, particularly Batman, who is one of the few to have been able to reject her

Abilities 66 + Skills 30 (60 ranks) + Advantages 6 + Powers 73 + Defenses 10 = 185 / 185

Build Comments: Always loved me some Pamela Isley. I’m digging her characterization in the New 52 if not her new origin story and “vines from her body” powers. I’m going with classic Pam for the Thorpacoverse.

Secret Origins: Dr. Pamela Lillian Isley grew up in Seattle; daughter to wealthy yet distant parents. In college, she specialized in botany and toxicology and was a very promising, but naive, student. Her professor, Dr. Jason Woodrue, later known as the Floronic Man, seduced her, hoping to persuade her into becoming a human test subject for his experiments. These experiments, according to Isley, were torturous. Twice, she nearly died, and ended up in the hospital for six months. Woodrue fled the authorities, while Isley was left with a changed physiology. Toxins in her bloodstream made her touch deadly and immune to all poisons, viruses, bacteria, and fungi. She also gained the ability to produce pheromones that she could use to seduce men into doing her bidding. Unfortunately, the results of these experiments also also left her barren, and she has treated her plants as her children ever since.

Enraged at her betrayal by a man, Isley suffered violent mood swings. She later caused a boyfriend to have a car accident by bringing about a massive fungal-overgrowth in his lungs. Isley then left Seattle, eventually settling down in Gotham City.

Her first act, there, was threatening to release her suffocating spores into the air unless the city met her demands. Thus, she became infamous as Poison Ivy. Batman, who had appeared in Gotham that same year, captured her, resulting in her incarceration in Arkham Asylum.

The Story so Far: A few years after her arrival, she would try to leave Gotham forever, escaping Arkham to settle on a desert island in the Caribbean. She molded the barren wasteland into a tropical paradise and stated that for the first time in her life, she was happy. It was soon firebombed when an American-owned corporation tested their weapons systems out on what they thought was an abandoned island. Ivy then returned to Gotham, punishing those responsible. After being willingly apprehended by Batman, she resolved that she could never leave Gotham, at least not until the world was safe for plants. From then on, she dedicated herself to the mission of purifying Gotham.

Poison Ivy was a member of the original Injustice Gang of the World, which fought the Justice League on several occasions. She also joined the Secret Society of Super-Villains for a mission against the Justice League. Years later, she was coerced into being a member of the Suicide Squad. During this time she used her abilities to enslave Count Vertigo.

She also has been friends with The Joker's sidekick Harley Quinn. Unlike most villain team-ups, their partnership seems genuinely rooted in friendship, and Ivy really wants to save Harley from her abusive relationship with The Joker.

Isley had many confrontations with the Bat family over the years. Recently, after rescuing Catwoman from Boneblaster, a new villain trying to make a name for himself, Poison Ivy took her back to Edward Nigma's townhouse. While there, Catwoman saw that Ivy had been keeping the Riddler under mind control so that she and Harley Quinn could use his townhouse as a hideout. Catwoman decided that with Gotham City more dangerous than ever, thanks to all the gang wars and a new Batman, a partnership with the other two women would be advantageous. However, Ivy feared that Catwoman had lost her edge and prowess, and consulted with Zatanna regarding the nature of Catwoman's injuries. Zatanna responded that Catwoman had psychological wounds that would need healing, more so than physical ones. Ivy resolved that she and Harley would provide Catwoman with "positive female reinforcement", and the three agreed to become a team.

After many adventures together, Harley Quinn betrayed her companions and broke into Arkham Asylum with the goal of killing the Joker. However, she ultimately chose to release Joker from his cell instead, and together the two orchestrated a violent takeover of the facility. Poison Ivy arrived and tried to convince Harley that the Joker was evil, but Harley Quinn refused to believe her. After they were defeated by Catwoman and Batman, Catwoman told Ivy that they would no longer be a team, angry at Ivy's earlier attempt to drug Catwoman in order to discover Batman's identity. Poison Ivy was then incarcerated in Arkham Asylum.

Ivy soon escaped and made amends with Harley Quinn. Together, the two set off to find Catwoman and make her pay for her betrayal. The two of them found Catwoman and fought her on the streets, where Catwoman confessed that she saw the good in the both of them, and only wanted to help them. When she told them that she had only kept tabs on them because Batman wanted to keep them under control, Ivy took her anger out on the city by using giant vines to destroy buildings, cursing at Batman for manipulating her. Batman was about to arrest them, but Catwoman helped the two of them escape.

Characterization: Poison Ivy is depicted as one of the world's most prominent eco-terrorists. She is obsessed with plants, botany, and environmentalism. She uses toxins from plants and mind controlling pheromones for her criminal activities, which are usually aimed at protecting the natural environment.

Friends and Foes: Fellow villain Harley Quinn is her recurring partner-in-crime, and she also has a good relationship with Catwoman. They are possibly her only human friends.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

Pink Pearl: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

LADIES' NIGHT is not just for the big stars, folks! We always have room for members of our JOB SQUAD line during these specials and this one is also a PINK LIGHT SPECIAL!

Oh, no...

Oh dear god...

MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!

PINK PEARL
PL9

OPL: 9; SPL: -; DPL: 9; FWPL: 7; HP: 1
Height: 6-6
Weight: 650
Base of Operations: Toronto, ON, Canada

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 5, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Athletics (+5), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+12), Deception 6 (+8), Expertise [Business] 7 (+9), Expertise [Circus] 3 (+5), Expertise [Streetwise] 3 (+5), Insight (+2), Intimidation 6 (+8), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion 3 (+5), Ranged Combat [Guns] 3 (+5), Stealth (+2)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Benefit (2) (Wealth 2 [Independently Wealthy]), Chokehold, Equipment (4), Fast Grab, Improved Hold, Prone Fighting

POWERS:
Big Woman: Growth 2 (+2 Str, +2 Sta, -1 Dodge/Parry, -2 Stealth, +1 Intimidation, Speed +0, +2 Mass; Extra: Innate, Permanent), Feature 1 (Increased Mass [stacks, 3 ranks total]); 6 pts
Layer of Flab: Protection 8, Impervious Toughness 3 (Flaw: Limited to Bludgeoning Damage); 11 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(20 pts)
Vehicle: (7 pts)
Modified Limousine: Size - H, Strength - 8, Speed - 5, Def - 6, Tough - 11; 7 pts
Headquarters: (0 pts)
Cloisters: Size - M, Tough - 8, Features - Fire Prevention System, Garage, Holding Cells, Living Space, Personnel, Power System, Security System [DC20]; 9 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +6
Unarmed +12 [Unarmed +5]
Ranged Attack +2
Guns +5

DEFENSES:
Dodge +6 [DC16] Parry +7 [DC17]
Toughness +10 (+2 Impervious against Bludgeoning), Fortitude +8, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Disability: Pearl's size causes her difficulty in fitting through tight spaces and other issues.
I'm Sexy and I Know It: Pearl doesn't give a crap what you all think, she KNOWS she's got it goin' on.
Responsibility: To her club, Cloisters.

Abilities 42 + Skills 19 (38 ranks) + Advantages 13 + Powers 17 + Defenses 14 = 105 / 105

Build Comments: All bow to the awesomeness that is Pink Pearl!

Secret Origins: Pink Pearl was a member of a circus troupe as the "Fat Lady." She had plotted to overthrow the circus and hire her own performers in order to commit acts of terrorism. However, Northstar and Aurora interfered with her plans and eventually defeated Pink Pearl by stabbing her in the chest with a knife. Fortunately for her, she survived due to her fatty tissue cushioning the blow.

The Story so Far: After some prison time, Pearl apparently became a legitimate businesswoman, opening 'Cloisters', an exotic male dancing establishment. When Aurora arranged for Diamond Lil's bachelorette party to be held there, she was unaware that Pearl ran the club. When Aurora got up and danced with one of the male dancers, Pink Pearl attacked her, demanding she leave. After a brief skirmish, the three Alphans were arrested for disturbing the peace, as Pearl, while she may have used excessive force, was ejecting a disturbance from her business.

Pearl has been able to open up a chain of Cloisters bars across Canada and the northeast and has become quite wealthy. She has also created a lucrative money laundering business underneath her legitimate façade and is growing a considerable criminal empire under the noses of the heroes and crimelords that have underestimated her. She was recently spotted in meetings with The Kingpin in New York, Bruno Manheim in Metropolis and most recently with The Penguin and Black Mask in Gotham City.

Characterization: Pink Pearl often speaks in third-person, and though comes across as being quite inadequate, she is quite intelligent and a formidable adversary.

Friends and Foes: She still has a great enmity for Aurora.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

Cheetah: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

LADIES' NIGHT rolls on with this GRRRRREAT new item!

The truth is; humanity are not sheep to shepherd. They are cattle to the slaughter. - Cheetah

CHEETAH
PL12

OPL: 12; SPL: 4; DPL: 12; FWPL: 8; HP: 1
Height: 5-9
Weight: 120
Hair: Auburn
Skin: Pink
Team Affiliations: The Secret Society

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 8, STAMINA 8, AGILITY 7, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 12 [14], INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 5, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Acrobatics 6 (+13) [Agile Feint], Athletics 6 (+14), Deception 7 (+11/+13) [Attractive], Expertise [Archeology] 7 (+10), Insight (+5), Intimidation 7 (+11), Perception 6 (+11), Persuasion (+4/+6) [Attractive], Stealth 5 (+12)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Attractive (1), Defensive Roll (1), Evasion (1), Favored Foe (Amazons), Improved Critical (1 [2]) (Claws 1 [2]), Improved Initiative (4), Improved Trip, Languages (2) (Egyptian, French, Spanish, Latin, 1 others, Base: English), Power Attack (1) (Claws), Takedown (1), Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
Feline Senses: Senses 7 (Darkvision, Low-Light Vision, Scent [Acute, Ranged, Extended, Tracking], Ultrahearing); 7 pts
Prehensile Tail: Extra Limbs 1 (Tail); 1 pt
Cheetah Speed: Speed 8 (500 mph/1 mpr), Quickness 6, Enhanced Advantages 4 (Improved Initiative 4); 18 pts
Claws: Slashing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Penetrating 8, Split); 11 pts
Bane of the Amazons: Enhanced Fighting 2 (Flaw: Limited to against Amazons), Enhanced Dodge 2 (Flaw: Limited to against Amazons), Enhanced Advantages 1 (Improved Critical [Claws]); 4 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +7 (+23 with Cheetah Speed)
Close Attack +12 (+14 against Amazons) [Unarmed +8; Claws +10, Critical 19-20; Claws Against Amazons +10, Critical 18-20]
Ranged Attack +4

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 (+15 against Amazons) [DC23/25] Parry +13 (+15 against Amazons) [DC23/25]
Toughness +9 (+8 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +9, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Bloodlust: The Cheetah is a fierce and bloodthirsty foe, sometimes losing herself to her animal instincts.
Enemy: Wonder Woman.
Obsession: The Cheetah is obsessed with obtaining items of historical and cultural value.

Abilities 102 + Skills 22 (44 ranks) + Advantages 12 + Powers 41 + Defenses 10 = 187 / 187

Build Comments: I always liked The Cheetah since she was one of Diana’s foes that could go toe to toe with her most of the time. I wasn’t sold on the New 52 Cheetah, but I flipped through her Villains Month feature and I think they did a good job with her new origin. I don’t like her turning people into Cheetah’s, though, so I left that off but her background is based on her new incarnation.

I also amped her up her power to where it will take someone like Diana to take her down and that most of the time, Diana will have to work to beat her. I thought DCA Diana being PL15 and her being PL12 was too much of a power gap.

Secret Origins: Barbara Minerva grew up as a member of a cult leaded by her aunt Lyta, her mother's sister. The cult was ideologically based in the particular interpretation of the amazon ideal, which included a high distrust to the males and worship to the Greek hunt goddess. Worship which included human hunts. When Barbara reached age, she and her brother Alexander were subjected to a deadly test: hunting each other. Barbara proved her superiority and killed Alexander. After that, she went to the outside world.

Barbara Minerva was a criminal who had often changed her name, using aliases like: Priscilla Rich, Deborah Domaine, and Sabrina Ballesteros, among others. When Wonder Woman first came to man's world she first visited Washington D.C. and she witnessed a terrorist attack on the Pentagon. While fighting off those responsible for the violence, Wonder Woman met Steve Trevor and Barbara Minerva. Barbara Minerva was working there cataloging artifacts for the military which might be used as weapons.

Barbara was the first friend Wonder Woman made. Barbara helped Wonder Woman for several months with the mythological cases. She became the go-to person in such cases and she started to work in A.R.G.U.S.' Black Room where she stored the item she was researching. But all this time she was working under her aunt Lyta's guidance. Lyta wanted her to find the Godslayer dagger and bring it back to the community. Barbara did so and even stabbed herself in the heart when Lyta asked her to do so. The dagger had killed gods like Pakhet, Skaldi, alien Sun God and Cheetah from Africa. The dagger however was possessed by the last kill, the Cheetah goddess.

Minerva was then possessed by the Cheetah and transformed into furred feline of its name sake.

The Story so Far: Barbara as the Cheetah and Wonder Woman have clashed several times after that over the years. Recently, Wonder Woman again clashed with Cheetah and was defeated by her. Justice League offered her help in capturing Cheetah and she eventually agreed. Justice League flew to Congo, where they were attacked by Cheetah. Eventually she was led into a trap by Wonder Woman, Aquaman and the Flash, although she proved to be a formidable match for them. She was fast enough to hurt the Flash and Wonder Woman was only capable of pushing her off of a cliff into a river where Aquaman finally captured her and she was taken to Belle Reve.

After escaping Belle Reve, Barbara returned to her original home, with a clear objective: kill her aunt Lyta. U.S. Marshal Mark Shaw went to alert Lyta about the danger. Instead Lyta organized a hunt with Shaw as the target. In her mind, Lyta believed that Barbara was no menace.

When Lyta was ready to kill Shaw, Cheetah appeared. She wanted to kill Lyta to cut any ties with the life of Barbara Minerva and savagely killed her, under the terrified eyes of a wounded Shaw. After this act, Cheetah proclaimed that Barbara Minerva was dead. After this, she escaped with Warp to join the Secret Society, leaving behind a wounded Shaw who promised to hunt her.

Characterization: Cheetah is haughty, vicious, greedy, and petty. Initially she was interested solely in using her power to acquire things of value, but defeat at the hands of Wonder Woman gave her a thirst for vengeance against the Amazon Princess as well.

Friends and Foes: Her greatest rival is Wonder Woman. They were once good friends but since her transformation, she has been driven to defeat Diana who still hopes to return her friend to normal.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:27 am, edited 8 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

Fury: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Check out this companion piece to our last WONDEROUS new item as LADIES' NIGHT continues!

She reminds me of someone, but I just can't place who it is...

FURY
PL13

OPL: 13; SPL: 5; DPL: 13; FWPL: HP: 1
Height: 6-1
Weight: 150
Skin: Olive
Race: Amazonian New God Hybrid
Base of Operations: Apokolips
Team Affiliations:

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 13, STAMINA 10, AGILITY 7, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Acrobatics 6 (+13), Athletics 2 (+15), Close Combat [Unarmed] 1 (+13), Deception (+4), Expertise [Tactics] 5 (+7), Insight (+4), Intimidation 6 (+10), Perception 3 (+7), Persuasion (+4), Stealth (+7), Technology 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Benefit (2) (Status 2 – Leader of the Female Furies, Lieutenant to Steppenwolf), Defensive Roll (1), Leadership, Power Attack, Ranged Attack (5), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Amazonian New God Physique: Feature 1 (Longevity), Senses 2 (Normal Vision [Extended], Normal Hearing [Extended]), Immunity 2 (Disease [Limited], Poison [Limited]), Enhanced Advantages 2 (Diehard, Great Endurance), Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds); 8 pts
Amazonian New God Athletics: Speed 4 (30 mph/500 ft pr), Leaping 5 (250 ft); 9 pts
Apokoliptic Armor: 9 pts Traits, Removable (-2 pts); 7 pts
Body Armor: Protection 2, Impervious Toughness 7; 9 pts
Fury Whip: 10 pts Traits, Easily Removable (-4 pts); 6 pts
Whip It Good: Bludgeoning Strength-Based Damage 1 (Extra: Dangerous, Disarming, Grabbing, Reach 5 (25 ft.), Tripping; 10 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +7
Close Attack +12 [Fury Whip +14, Critical 19-20]
Unarmed +13 [Unarmed +13]
Ranged Attack +10

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 [DC23] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +13 (+12 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +11, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Mommy Issues: Fury struggles with knowing that her mother is Wonder Woman and is sometimes torn between trying to get to know her and being loyal to Steppenwolf.
Relationships: She is close to, and loyal to the man she sees as her father, Steppenwolf.
Responsibility: To Steppenwolf and the lead the Female Furies.
Rivalry: With her mother, Wonder Woman, as well as Donna Troy, Wonder Girl and Big Barda, who she succeeded as leader of the Female Furies.

Abilities 114 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Advantages 12 + Powers 30 + Defenses 11 = 180 / 180

Build Comments: In the DCnU, Fury is the daughter of Steppenwolf and Wonder Woman of Earth-2. I don’t know the circumstances, but that’s a pretty interesting concept. I haven’t read anything of her in action, but I liked her look, and since I figured I would be doing pretty much what I wanted with her for the Thorpocaverse, I just rolled on with how figure she plays out. Really good warrior, lacking in interaction skills outside of her natural charisma and at time conflicted about what she is and what her mother is.

Secret Origins: Fury is the cloned daughter of Steppenwolf and Wonder Woman, created by DeSaad to be the perfect warrior.

The Story so Far/Characterization/Friends and Foes: Fury was raised to be a warrior from birth and became the leader of the Female Furies once Big Barda escaped Apokolips with her love, Mister Miracle. Fury was one of Steppenwolf and Darkseid’s most loyal warriors until she came into conflict with Superman and Wonder Woman. Superman quickly noticed the resemblance and after cornering DeSaad, he revealed the truth about her parentage.

Steppenwolf set Fury upon Diana to get her to prove her loyalty and Diana held back, allowing Fury to have her position for a killing blow, but for the first time in her life, she couldn’t bring herself to do it. Fury has remained a loyal soldier for her father, but the moments of doubt about her actions have become more frequent. And she has been making secret trips to Earth to observe her mother to try to learn more about her about why she choose the path she did.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

Javelynn: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got another addition to our JOB SQUAD line as LADIES' NIGHT keeps going!

That is one shiny pointy costume. I should have given her a penalty to stealth checks.

JAVELYNN
PL7

OPL: 7; SPL: -; DPL: 7; FWPL: 5; HP: 1
Height: 5-5
Weight: 125
Team Affiliations: Secret Empire

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 9, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+7), Athletics 7 (+9), Deception 6 (+6), Expertise [Mercenary] 5 (+5), Insight (+1), Intimidation 5 (+5), Perception 4 (+5), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 3 (+10), Stealth 3 (+7), Vehicles 2 (+6)

ADVANTAGES: Accurate Attack, Defensive Roll (1), Equipment (2), Improved Aim, Improved Critical (1) (Javelins), Improved Disarm, Move-by Action, Precise Attack (1) (Ranged, Cover), Ranged Attack (3), Throwing Mastery (2)

POWERS:
NONE

EQUIPMENT:
(10 pts)
Costume: Protection 1; 1 pt
Throwing Javelins: Ranged Piercing Strength-based Damage 2; 4 pts
Stabbing Javelins: Piercing Strength-based Damage 2; 2 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +4
Close Attack +9 [Unarmed +2; Javelin Strike +4, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +8
Throwing +10 [Throwing Javelins +4, Critical 19-20]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +9 [DC19]
Toughness +4 (+3 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +4

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Hawkeye.
Motivation: Greed.

Abilities 44 + Skills 19 (38 ranks) + Advantages 14 + Powers 0 + Defenses 12 = 89 / 89

Build Comments: Again, we are fans of all jobbers great and small here at J-Mart. And to add another to LADIES’ NIGHT, I went for an obscure Hawkeye jobber, Javelynn. I was going to start building Javelin from DC and I came across her on wiki, so I had to whip her up. She was a protégé of Trick Shot whose weapon of choice is, surprisingly, javelins. Clint took her out pretty quick so we didn’t see a lot of what she could do, so I just gave her some basic stuff. If I actually use her, I might pump up her arsenal a bit, but really, this is probably being too nice as it is.

Secret Origins: Javelynn was an orphan like Clint and Barney Barton who was also trained by Trick Shot.

The Story so Far: Javelynn and Trick Shot were hired guns for the Secret Empire and Viper as they created canine humanoids as biological combat units. One of the canine humanoids escaped the compound and was rescued by Hawkeye after it was shot multiple times. Hawkeye named the canine creature Rover and it revealed to him the experiments going on through pictures. Hawkeye and Rover located the Secret Empire hideout in a jungle and fought their way into the compound. Javelynn was left solo after Trick Shot betrayed both her and Viper. She attempted to pierce her enemies with her trademark weapons. Rover evaded the attack and Hawkeye knocked her out with an arrow to the head.

Characterization: Javelynn is a jobber villain that thinks she is better than she is. She’s snarky and mean-spirited and really wants to climb up the ranks to get the respect she thinks she deserves.

Friends and Foes: She has a rivaly with Hawkeye and is still not happy with her mentor for bailing on her.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:53 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

Black Lotus: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We're going to wrap up LADIES' NIGHT with this BLACK LIGHT SPECIAL for our JOB SQUAD line!

She's a big FAN of fighting.

BLACK LOTUS
PL8

OPL: 8; SPL: -; DPL: 8; FWPL: 5; HP: 1
Weight: 128
Team Affiliations: The Nail; The Hand

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 5 (+10), Athletics 6 (+8), Deception 5 (+6), Insight (+2), Intimidation 4 (+5), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion (+1), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 4 (+9), Stealth 4 (+9), Vehicles 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Close Attack (2), Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (3), Grabbing Finesse, Improved Critical (1) (Unarmed), Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative (1), Improved Trip, Languages (1) (English, Mandarin, Base: Cantonese), Move-by Action, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack (3), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
NONE

EQUIPMENT:
(15 pts)
Twin War Fans: Slashing [Open]/Piercing [Closed] Strength-Based Damage 2, Feature 1 [+2 Feint checks] or Enhanced Parry 1, Feature 1 [+2 Sleight of Hand checks to keep hidden], Double); 13 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +9
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +2, Critical 19-20; War Fans +4]
Ranged Attack +5
Throwing +9

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +10 (+11 with War Fan) [DC20/DC21]
Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Motivation: Greed and enhancing her reputation.
Rivalry: Colleen Wing.

Abilities 48 + Skills 17 (34 ranks) + Advantages 21 + Powers 0 + Defenses 11 = 97 / 97

Build Comments: I was looking for some more jobber martial artists to throw at my street level folks and I across Black Lotus and she seemed perfect. She was originally part of the Femizons, then took on Black Widow and got pwned, then a couple of years ago she showed up in Shadowland. I probably overpowered her a bit, but I wanted Colleen Wing and others to have to work a little bit at least before pwning her.

Secret Origins: Her origins are unknown, only that she is a very well trained martial artist and assassin.

The Story so Far: Black Lotus' is an assassin of some repute. When she was first seen, Black Lotus had been hired, along with several other assassins, by Damon Dran to capture the Black Widow. Black Lotus helped to initially subdue the Widow with a kick to the head. However, she along with the other assassins, were defeated by the Black Widow after she came to her senses.

Later, Black Lotus was one of the costumed "super-women" recruited by Superia to come to Femizonia Island and join her all-female army, the Femizons. While en route to Femizonia, the heroes Captain America and Paladin located them, but were discovered by the Femizons. Black Lotus participated in the en masse assault that resulted in the capture of the two heroes.

Characterization: Black Lotus is quite confident in her abilities and does not hesitate to let her opponents know. She strikes quick and hard and always fulfills her contacts.

Friends and Foes: While she has worked with other villains, she generally works alone and it is unknown if she has an allies in her profession.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

Logan (Wolverine): Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Check out this new version of one of our all-time best selling items as we work on our X-Verse Line on Aisle 2!

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice. - Wolverine

WOLVERINE (LOGAN)
PL11

OPL: 11; SPL: 9; DPL: 11; FWPL: 10; HP: 1
Height: 5-3
Weight: 300
Race: Mutant
Base of Operations: Westchester County, NY, USA
Team Affiliations: X-Men; Outsiders; Avengers; Justice League; SHIELD; X-Force

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4 [5], STAMINA 8, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 8, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 6 (+10), Athletics 8 (+12), Close Combat [Unarmed] 1 (+15), Deception (+3), Expertise [Military] 4 (+6), Expertise [Streetwise] 3 (+5), Insight 5 (+13) [Assessment, Combat Clarity], Intimidation 9 (+13) [Startle], Investigation 5 (+7), Perception 11 (+19), Persuasion 2 (+5), Ranged Combat [Firearms] 5 (+9), Stealth 9 (+13), Vehicles 3 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Animal Empathy, Assessment, Beginner’s Luck, Close Attack (2), Diehard, Combat Clarity* (1), Deep Ties* (1) (Redemption), Equipment (1), Favored Foe (Sabretooth), Great Endurance, Improved Critical (3) (Claws 3), Improved Initiative (1), Languages (3) (Japanese, German, French, Lakota, Hindi, 5 others, Base: English), Last Stand*, Power Attack (2) (Claws, Unarmed), Second Chance (Will checks against Mind Control effects), Startle, Takedown (2), Ultimate Effort (Will)

POWERS:
Healing Factor: Immunity 3 (Aging, Disease [Limited], Poisons [Limited]), Enhanced Advantages 2 (Diehard, Great Endurance), Regeneration 6 (2 every 3 rounds; Extra: Persistent, Regrowth); 17 pts
Enhanced Senses: Senses 9 (Normal Sight [Extended], Normal Hearing [Extended]; Scent [Extended, Ranged, Accurate, Acute, Tracking], Low-Light Vision); 9 pts
Adamantium Laced Bone Claws: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 3 (Extra: Breaking, Penetrating 8, Split); 13 pts
Adamantium Skeleton: Enhanced Strength 1, Protection 2, Feature 1 (Increased Mass), Immunity 2 (Critical Hits); 7 pts
Berserker Rage: Enhanced Will 2, Enhanced Advantages 2 (Second Chance [Will checks against Mind Control effects], Ultimate Effort [Will Check]), Immunity 4 (Critical Hits, Mind Reading), Buzzsaw Strike 8 (Extra: Multiattack 8 on Claw Strike); (Flaws: Limited [only when Raging], Side Effect [Cannot use Awareness based skills, Must make DC20 Will Check each round to stop fighting until incapacitated or exhausted]); 5 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)
Krakoan Tech Costume: Feature 1 (Quick Change); 1 pt

OFFENSE:
Initiative +8
Close Attack +14 [Claws +8, Critical 17-20; Raging Claws +8, Critical 17-20, Multiattack]
Unarmed +15 [Unarmed +5]
Ranged Attack +4
Firearms +9

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +10, Fortitude +10, Will +8 (+10 when Raging, Ultimate Effort when Raging)

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Sabretooth, Daken, Cyber, Romulus and others.
Honor: Logan generally lives by the samurai code, especially when in Japan. But he's willing to break it from time to time…
Prejudice: Mutant.
Redemption: Logan has a lot of guilt about the things he's done and he tries to be the best hero, friend, and mentor he can be now to try and make up for them.
Reputation: He's the best he is at what he does, but what he does isn't very nice.
Relationships: Jubilee, X-23, Jean Grey, the X-students, memories of his deceased loves.
Rivalry: He and Cyclops have a long running rivalry for the affections of Jean Grey. And he has a thing about taking down Hulks, too.
Temper: He does have just a WEE bit of a temper…
Vulnerable: Because of his Adamantium skeleton he very vulnerable to Magnetic attacks.
Vulnerable: He is vulnerable to the Muramasa blade and items made from it that cancel out his healing factor and can kill him. Vibranium can also slow his healing factor as well.

Abilities 90 + Skills 36 (72 ranks) + Advantages 23 + Powers 51 + Defenses 8 = 208 / 208

Build Comments: The best there is at what he does got a bit of tweaking in this review, although most of my original ideas for him stayed the same. He’s a really good match for The Hulk family with this build and can struggle against characters that use bladed weapons or energy attacks, which seems pretty much the way he’s generally been portrayed.

I do wonder when they're going to bring him back proper in the main Marvel U. I guess they're going to keep Old Man Logan around until at least the movie in March, but Wolvie moves too much product for them to keep him dead much longer.

Secret Origins: Wolverine was born as James Howlett in Alberta, Canada, in the late 1880s, to rich farm owners John and Elizabeth Howlett. However, he is actually the illegitimate son of the Howlett's groundskeeper, Thomas Logan and Elizabeth. After being thrown off the Howlett's property for violent actions perpetrated by his other son, named simply Dog, Thomas returned to the Howlett manor and killed John Howlett. In retaliation, young James kills Thomas with bone claws that emerge from the back of his hands as his mutation manifests. James is cast out by his mother, who then kills herself. He fled with his childhood companion, Rose (who closely resembles Jean Grey) and grew into manhood on a mining colony in the Yukon Territory, adopting the name "Logan". After accidentally killing Rose with his claws, Logan left the colony and lived for a time in the wilderness among wolves, until returning to civilization, residing with the Blackfoot Indians. Following the death of his Blackfoot lover, Silver Fox, at the hands of Sabretooth, he was ushered into the Canadian military during World War I.

The Story so Far: Logan then spent some time in Madripoor, before settling in Japan, where he married a woman named Itsu and had a son, Daken.

During World War II, Logan teamed up with Captain America and continued a career as a soldier-of-fortune and adventurer. He then served with the 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion during D-Day, and the CIA, before being recruited by Team X, a black ops unit.

As a member of Team X, Logan was given false memory implants. He continued on the team until he was able to break free of the mental control and joined the Canadian Defense Ministry. Logan was subsequently kidnapped by the Weapon X program, where he remained captive and experimented on, until he escaped. It is during his imprisonment by Weapon X that he had unbreakable adamantium forcibly fused onto his bones.

Logan is eventually discovered by James and Heather Hudson, who helped him recover his humanity. Following his recovery, this time under the supervision of Department H, Logan once again worked as an intelligence operative for the Canadian government. Logan becomes Wolverine, one of Canada's first superheroes. In his first mission, he is dispatched to stop the destruction caused by a brawl between the Hulk and the Wendigo.

Later on, Professor Charles Xavier recruited Wolverine to a new team of X-Men. Disillusioned with his Canadian intelligence work and intrigued by Xavier's offer, Logan resigned from Department H. However, it was later learned that Professor X had wiped Logan's memories and forced him to join the X-Men after Wolverine was sent to assassinate Xavier.

Logan has been a member of the X-Men ever since and over time has become one of Xavier’s staunchest supporters. He has been involved in countless adventures with the team and on his own, working with superheroes all over the world and fighting numerous foes. He has been an Agent of SHIELD, an Avenger, a member of X-Force and is currently a member of The Outsiders while maintaining his ties to the X-Men.

Characterization: Wolverine is known for his brutal nature in combat and his willingness to prove that he is”the best at what he does, but what he does isn’t very nice”. In contrast to his brutish nature, Wolverine is extremely knowledgeable. Due to his increased lifespan, he has traveled around the world and amassed extensive knowledge of foreign languages and cultures. He is fluent in English, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Cheyenne, Spanish, Arabic, and Lakota; he also has some knowledge of French, Filipino, Thai, Vietnamese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Hindi, and Persian. When Forge monitored Wolverine's vitals during a Danger Room training session, he called Logan's physical and mental state "equivalent of an Olympic-level gymnast performing a gold medal routine while simultaneously beating four chess computers in his head." Much to Professor Xavier's disapproval, Wolverine is also a heavy drinker and smoker - his healing powers negate the long term effects of alcohol and tobacco and allow him to indulge in prolonged binges.

Friends and Foes: Wolverine is frequently depicted as a gruff loner, often taking leave from the X-Men to deal with personal issues or problems. He is often irreverent and rebellious towards authority figures, though he is a reliable ally and capable leader. He has been a mentor and father figure to several younger women, especially Jubilee, Kitty Pryde and X-23, and has had romantic relationships with numerous women, as well as a mutual, but unfulfilled attraction to Jean Grey, leading to jealous run-ins with her boyfriend, and later husband, Scott Summers. He also married Viper as part of a debt, and then later divorced her. It has also been implied that he and Squirrel Girl had a relationship at some point in the past.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Sun May 03, 2020 8:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

X-23: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Check out this variation of last new item for Aisle 2!

All I know is, while I'm wearing this, he isn't gone. And neither am I. I'm Laura Kinney. I'm X-23. And I'm Wolverine. - Wolverine

X-23
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 5; DPL: 10; FWPL: 8; HP: 1
Height: 5-0
Weight: 110
Base of Operations: Krakoa
Team Affiliations: X-Men; JLAXI; X-Force; Teen Titans

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 7, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 13, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 7 (+12), Athletics 8 (+11), Deception 5 (+5), Expertise [Assassin] 8 (+10), Insight 8 (+10) [Assessment], Intimidation 7 (+7), Investigation 3 (+5), Perception 13 (+15) [Tracking], Stealth 10 (+15), Technology 3 (+5), Vehicles 4 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Close Attack (1), Diehard, Equipment (1), Great Endurance, Improved Critical (2) (Claws 2), Improved Initiative (1), Languages (2) (French, Spanish, 3 others, Base: English), Last Stand*, Move-by Action, Power Attack (1) (Claws), Ranged Attack (7), Takedown (2), Tracking, Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
Healing Factor: Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease [Limited], Poisons [Limited]), Enhanced Advantages 2 (Diehard, Great Endurance), Regeneration 6 (2 every 3 rounds; Extra: Persistent, Regrowth); 17 pts
Enhanced Senses: Senses 9 (Normal Sight [Extended], Normal Hearing [Extended]; Scent [Extended, Ranged, Accurate, Acute, Tracking], Low-Light Vision); 9 pts
Stronger Than She Looks: Enhanced Strength 1 (800 lbs; Flaw: Limited to lifting); 1 pt
Adamantium Laced Bone Claws: Slashing Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Double, Penetrating 6, Subtle [Quirk: Limited to Toe Blade]); 11 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +9
Close Attack +14 [Unarmed +3; Claws +6, Critical 18-20]
Ranged Attack +11

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 [DC23] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +7 (+7 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +8, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Kimura, The Facility.
Emotionally Stunted: With her being raised a weapon, she sometimes struggles with regular human emotion and thinking of people as more than targets. She has also been known to cut herself when she feels bad about herself.
Relationships: She is protective of her teammates in the X-Men and Teen Titans, particularly Ravager and Red Robin. She is also very close to Wolverine. She is closest to her clone sister Gabby and still wants to bring Bellona back to her side.
Reputation: She was a trained killer for years and even though she is trying to live a better life, many people will not let her forget what she's done.
Vulnerable: She was encoded with trigger scents and possibly phrases that can turn her into a berserker.
Vulnerable: Due to the Adamantium on her claws, she is slightly more vulnerable to magnetic attacks.

Abilities 72 + Skills 38 (76 ranks) + Advantages 23 + Powers 38 + Defenses 14 = 185 / 185

Build Comments: I know there are still a lot of Wolvie haters out there and as such, there are a lot of X-23 haters out there. But be that as it may, I still like what they've done with Laura's character over the years. And I haven't read much, but her new Wolverine book has been getting pretty good reviews and once I catch some on sale, I'm going to catch up. I've always found her a fascinating character, even if she's not really that original in regards to be the "child turned into a living weapon".

Secret Origins: When a top-secret program attempted to recreate the original Weapon X experiment that involved the feral mutant Wolverine, they failed to secure a test subject who could survive the bonding process of the virtually unbreakable metal Adamantium to their skeleton. Seeking to take the project in a new direction, the project's director, Doctor Martin Sutter, recruited renowned mutant geneticist Doctor Sarah Kinney and tasked her with creating a clone.

Using the only available genetic sample from Weapon X, which was damaged, they were unable to salvage the Y chromosome after twenty-two attempts. Kinney proposed they create a female clone, and though her request was initially denied, she still went ahead and produced a viable female subject, prompting Sutter to reconsider. Despite resistance from his protégé Doctor Zander Rice, whom Sutter had raised after Rice's father had been killed by a bestial Wolverine at the original Weapon X Project, Sutter allowed Kinney to proceed. As revenge for her insubordination, Rice forced Kinney to act as the surrogate mother for the clone, and she gave birth to "X-23".

The Story so Far: Seven years later, raised in captivity X-23 was trained to be a weapon. Kinney did her best to ensure the child retained some semblance of humanity, but her efforts appeared to be in vain. After seven years, Rice had X-23 subjected to radiation poisoning in order to accelerate the activation of her mutant gene, and forcibly extracted her claws and coated them with Adamantium. After Rice realized the child was growing soft, he blamed her sensei, one of the few people who treated her with kindness, and tested a chemical compound called "trigger scent" on him. The "trigger scent" caused Laura to mercilessly kill anything in her path, and thus she murdered her best friend. Rice already had a replacement in the wings, a woman named Kimura. Kimura was harsh and strictly punished X-23 for the death of her sensei.

Three years later, X-23 was sent on her first field mission to kill Presidential candidate Greg Johnson. She was assigned the mission as somewhat of an "advertising" ploy. Numerous other missions followed, as X-23's services were sold to the highest bidder. She was left emotionally stunted as a result. Her missions took her to locations all over the world, including Saudi Arabia, Las Vegas, Japan, Colombia, the Congo, and many others. For one mission she was assigned to pose as the Kingpin's daughter and kill the ones who had captured her, bringing the head of their leader back. Rice, in an attempt to avenge his father's murder, abandoned X-23 on a particularly dangerous mission with A.I.M., but she survived against overwhelming odds and managed to return to the facility. After her return to the facility Kimura punished her for not coming back with Rice.

Sarah Kinney let her out once, not as an attempt to escape but instead to use X-23 to help her find Kinney's niece, Megan, who had been kidnapped. X-23 found and rescued her with ease. Ultimately, Rice persuaded Sutter to hand control of the program over to him, then secretly ordered X-23 to kill Sutter and his family. X-23 was able to kill Sutter and his wife but was unable to kill their son. Later, Rice revealed to Kinney a chamber with dozens of incubation pods containing female clones before he fired her. Before fleeing the facility with X-23, Kinney gave her one last mission - destroy the pods and kill Rice. However, Rice was able to exact revenge on Kinney from beyond the grave, as he had earlier exposed her to the trigger scent, sending X-23 into a rage that caused her to kill her mother. As she lay dying, Kinney named X-23 "Laura", with X-23 lying beside her begging her not to leave her.

X-23 traveled to San Francisco and tracked down Megan and Debbie Kinney, her mother's niece and sister. Introducing herself as Sarah's daughter, she moved in with them. Although Megan experienced vivid nightmares of her abduction, her family believed these to be utter fantasies. X-23 informed Megan that the man in her nightmares was indeed real and that she had killed him.

Debbie's boyfriend turned out to be an agent for the Facility who had been instructed to manipulate X-23 into killing Megan and Debbie using the trigger scent. However, the agent fumbled the assignment and was killed by X-23. Facility agents stormed the house, led by Kimura. X-23 managed to get Megan and Debbie to safety by handcuffing Kimura to a radiator and then triggering an explosion in the house, buying some time. After X-23 and Megan parted, X-23 decided to confront the man who made her creation possible -- Wolverine.

X-23 tracked Wolverine to Xavier's mansion and engaged him in a battle, defeating him via tactics and maneuverability. However, she did not kill him. Instead, she told him why she had come. Wolverine revealed that he was aware of X-23's ordeal, having received a detailed letter from her mother. The talk was interrupted when Captain America came to arrest Laura.

As a captive of S.H.I.E.L.D., Laura was interrogated by Captain America and Matt Murdock. Despite the mayhem in her past, Matt Murdock accepted X-23's innocence. Captain America wanted X-23 to atone for the murders she had committed. However, he ultimately freed X-23 in order to avoid S.H.I.E.L.D.'s exploitation of her as their own weapon.

X-23 surfaced in New York two years later and was found living on the streets by a pimp named Zebra Daddy, who took her in and employed her as a prostitute. X-23 met Kiden Nixon, a young mutant with the ability to freeze time when in danger. Together with Kiden's teacher, they rescued another young mutant, the feral Catiana, from an angry mob. Zebra Daddy tracked X-23 down, but with the aid of her newfound friends and the mutant named Felon, Zebra Daddy's thugs were defeated. X-23 killed him to save the lives of her friends.

X-23 later took a job at the mutant-themed Wannabee's nightclub in the Mutant Town district of New York. It was there that she saved the life of the daughter of mob boss Don Parisi from a gang of thugs, whom she killed. The deaths inadvertently implicated Wolverine, prompting his teammates in the X-Men to investigate. X-23 instinctively attacked Wolverine on sight, but he was eventually able to calm her down. She led the X-Men to Parisi's daughter. After aiding the X-Men against Parisi's super-strong mutant enforcer Geech, X-23 fled the scene. She later returned to help the X-Men save victims of a car accident, after which she was enrolled at the X-Men's Xavier Institute.
She has been involved with the X-Men ever since, as a member of The New X-Men, X-Force and several other teams as well as continuing to study at the Xavier, then Jean Grey Institutes.

Currently she still retains her ties with the X-Men, but was relieved her duties with X-Force because both Cyclops and Logan thought she was heading down a path of no return with her killing. As such, Logan begged Batman to get Red Robin to take her into the Teen Titans so that she could see the super hero life from a better light. Her teammates were initially slow to take to her overall, but she has started to form bonds with Rose Wilson, Superboy and Tim.

Characterization: Laura is trying to atone for the dreadful things she did as a weapon of The Facility. She is slow to trust, but once she does, she is fiercely loyal. Still, the repair of her mental damage is a work in progress She is still a cutter, and has injured herself on a consistent basis using her claws from a young age.

Friends and Foes: X-23 is highly protective of Wolverine and sees him as a brother/father figure. Laura has expressed friendship with her cousin Megan. She also is close with Cessily Kincaid (Mercrury), Hellion (who she had a crush on), and a few of the other New X-Men, though her exterior makes it difficult to judge her true feelings to most of the team.

She is beginning to bond with her Teen Titans teammates, especially Superboy and Rose Wilson, because of their similar creation and brainwashed experiences, respectively. It seems she also has a crush on Tim Drake, as Rose has noticed.

She has accumulated a number of foes in her time with the X-family, but her greatest foe remains her former handler at The Facility, Kimura.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Sun May 03, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

Daken: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Check out this variation of last new item for Aisle 2!

I am brilliant and beautiful. Anything I want on this earth I can take and no one can stop me. Simply, I am bored. - Daken

DAKEN
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 3; DPL: 10; FWPL: 8; HP: 1
Height: 5-9
Weight: 180

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 8, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 4 (+10), Athletics 7 (+11), Deception 10 (+12), Expertise [Criminal] 5 (+7), Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation 10 (+12), Investigation 3 (+5), Perception 10 (+13), Persuasion (+2), Sleight of Hand (+4), Stealth 7 (+13) [Hide in Plain Sight], Technology (+2), Treatment (+2), Vehicles 4 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Close Attack (1), Diehard, Great Endurance, Hide in Plain Sight, Jack-of-all-Trades, Improved Critical (2) (Claws 2), Improved Initiative (1), Improved Smash, Languages (2) (English, Mandarin, 3 others, Base: Japanese), Power Attack (2) (Claws, Unarmed), Ranged Attack (5), Takedown (2)

POWERS:
Healing Factor: Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease [Limited], Poisons [Limited]), Enhanced Advantages 2 (Diehard, Great Endurance), Regeneration 6 (2 every 3 rounds; Extra: Persistent, Regrowth); 17 pts
Bone Claws: Slashing Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Split); 4 pts
Pheromones: 20 pt Array; 23 pts
Emotion Control: Perception Ranged Cumulative Affliction 10 (Resisted/Overcome by Will; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Compelled, Extras: Flaw: Sense Dependent [Scent], Limited to two degrees); 20 pts
Image Distortion: Perception Ranged Affliction 10 (Resisted/Overcome by Will; 1st: Attacks Impaired, 2nd: Attacks Disabled, Flaw: Sense Dependent [Scent], Limited to two degrees); 1 pt
Displacement: Perception Ranged Affliction 10 (Resisted/Overcome by Will; 1st: Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless, Flaw: Sense Dependent [Scent], Limited to two degrees); 1 pt
Scent Hiding: Concealment 2 (All Olfactory Senses); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +13 [Unarmed +4; Claws +7, Critical 18-20]
Ranged Attack +9

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +8, Fortitude +8, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Daddy Issues: Most of his actions revolve around trying to embarrass, kill or otherwise torture his father, Wolverine.
Obsession: Control. Whether it's siding with, or against his father, committing heinous acts or kissing Bullseye to show his bisexuality, he has to show that he is the one in control.
Temper: Like his dad, he can lose his temper from time to time and go into a berserker rage.
Vulnerable: He is vulnerable to the Muramasa blade and items made from it that cancel out his healing factor and can kill him.

Abilities 82 + Skills 32 (64 ranks) + Advantages 19 + Powers 53 + Defenses 11 = 197 / 197

Build Comments: When Wolverine bit the dust a couple of years ago, I thought they might give Daken a chance to be the new Wolverine, but they went with X-23, which was fine. Daken did get a good bit of run in the Wolverines book and he got to less of an arsehole, although it won't stick. I still hold out hope that they'll figure out what to do with him but I'm not holding my breath.

Secret Origins: Akihiro was the son of Wolverine and his Japanese wife Itsu. In 1946, Itsu, while in the last stages of her pregnancy, was murdered by the Winter Soldier in an attempt to draw Wolverine out and return him to the custody of Madripoor. After Itsu's death, Romulus, wearing a trench coat to conceal his identity, took the baby, cutting him from his mother's womb and leaving her body behind. The baby survived the horrible incident due to his mutant healing factor which he inherited from his father.

Romulus left the baby on the doorstep of Akihira and Natsumi, a wealthy, young and traditional Japanese couple. They took the child's arrival as an answer to their prayers and raised him as their own. Though he was named Akihiro by his father, the servants and other families of the province secretly referred to the boy as Daken (駄犬, "bastard dog"), a slur on his obvious mixed heritage. As Akihiro grew up, he was often teased by the other boys of the village. His harsh treatment over the years caused Akihiro to develop a very cold persona to all except his father.

One night, Natsumi confessed to Akihira that she didn't love their adopted son and that, after long years of trying, she was pregnant. Akihiro overheard this and began plotting. Within a year, sometime in 1957 after the birth of the baby, Akihiro confronted his mother, telling her that he had killed her son. Akihira was furious and disowned Akihiro, who furiously responded that "Akihiro" was not his true name. Natsumi suddenly appeared, trying to run Daken through with a sword, triggering the onset of Daken's mutant powers. With a wave of his arm, he accidentally slashed Natsumi with the bone claws that had sprung from his hands. Unable to force himself to harm his son, Akihira instead committed suicide. Romulus then appeared to the boy for the first time, telling Daken that he was what the boy would someday become.

The Story so Far: Romulus sent Daken to a training camp in Canada, the same camp where Wolverine had first trained more than forty years earlier. Daken was also trained by the same man as his father - Silas Burr - who would later become the mercenary known as Cyber. Burr trained Daken for more than two years before Daken went missing one day. While two search parties were sent out, Daken, at the behest of Romulus, reappeared in the camp and killed every man before confronting Burr. During their fight, Daken displayed what Romulus described as an ability to alter a person's emotional state.

Daken used this ability to put Burr in a very good mood, confusing him and allowing Daken to draw first blood with his claws. Burr, however, quickly recovered and Daken soon found himself on the ground. With his revolver aimed at the prone Daken, Burr prepared to kill his student. Daken, however, suddenly appeared behind Burr with the revolver and emptied it into Burr. As Daken then prepared to kill his trainer, Romulus appeared and stopped him, telling Daken that he had plans for Burr, before asking Burr if he had ever heard of Adamantium.

Years later, Romulus revealed to Daken that his father was still alive, but lied at the same time, telling Daken that it was Wolverine who had killed Itsu with Daken still inside her. Romulus told Daken that Wolverine feared what Daken would become. This lie sowed a seed of vengeance in Daken that Romulus continued to feed in the following decades.

In recent times, Daken and Wolverine met for the first time. Disguised as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, Daken brutally stabbed Dum Dum Dugan before confronting his incarcerated father, slashing him across the stomach and leaving him bleeding on the floor, as his mother had been left, many years before. Daken also "aided" his father in escaping from S.H.I.E.L.D., though not for benevolent reasons.

Daken next arrived in Berlin at the home of a woman he had been cruelly toying with. He led her to believe that he had been cheating on her with a man that he was actually just planning to kill for a passport. There had been no affair. Knowing that she would drink an entire bottle of burgundy, Daken secretly poisoned it, killing her. While he simply wanted to tie up any loose ends that could point others to his crimes, Daken also made a deliberate choice to kill the woman in an unusually sadistic manner.

While walking through the streets of Potsdam, Germany, Daken was contacted by an anonymous messenger who reminded him of his displeased master's "ultimate goal". Daken dispatched the messenger to yet again cover up any traces of his presence. Later he was on a train to Brussels, watching his father in a nearby stolen car. He then received a phone call from an unknown "friend", who was actually Daken's former combat instructor Cyber. Cyber confirmed his father's destination. After shadowing his father into a bank vault in Brussels that contained a Carbonadium synthesizer, Daken engaged Wolverine in a bloody battle, with Daken demonstrating great fighting prowess, speed and agility similar to his father. The fight was interrupted however, by Cyber. Cyber challenged Daken, his finest student, to combat in hopes Daken would take him to his supposed "master". Losing the fight due to his former teacher's superior strength and being impervious to harm, Daken fled the fight leaving his father and his mentor to deal with each other. He later returned to his master and was tortured by a scarred, expressionless man through continuous whipping with a gasoline soaked rope. He was warned to avoid future confrontations with his father.

Daken did not follow those orders and has confronted his father on many occasions since, culminating with the two of them realizing that Romulus was the mysterious master behind Daken’s control and several of the traumatic events in both of their lives. The two of them seemingly killed Romulus and Daken disappeared afterwards.

Since then, he has been a member of Osborn’s Dark Avengers and has been involved in several encounters with other heroes and villains as he continues to carve out his own destiny while continuing his vendetta against his father.

Characterization: With little-to-no emotion, Daken consistently wavers between doing things that would counter his father or be in line with his father. After appearing as an antagonist for a few years, Daken appeared in Dark Avengers as a member of the eponymous team and began using his father's codename and his old costume.

Unlike his father, Daken has no moral code about killing innocents. He will use people for 'certain' things, and will eventually kill them. He has been depicted displaying a bisexual nature. It is unknown at this time whether this is orientation, or simply Daken using these situations to his advantage. It could just be his natural drive to be in control at all times. Daken has been heavily and irreversibly brainwashed. Emma Frost has suggested that Daken is extremely lacking in any true feeling whatsoever. He was once asked if he ever gets tired of killing, to which he responded "No. To get tired of something...You have to be invested first. You have to care, just a little. And I don't."

Through his harsh upbringing, Daken has developed a need for control. The lengths he will go to achieve even a sliver of it is remarkable. It has been shown he has a sheer hatred for being used in a similar manner to the way he uses everyone else around him. He accepts that Wolverine is his biological father, but still has hatred toward him for unknown reasons. He has some loyalty to another paternal figure known as Romulus. He may not have even enjoyed being a part of Osborn's Avengers, but he even decided once to invite Skaar, the Son of the Hulk, to be on the team, with whom he has a lot in common.

Friends and Foes: His greatest foe is his father Wolverine, who he claims to hate, yet has worked with and saved on a number of occasions. He also has long running complicated relationships with Romulus and Cyber.

He and X-23 have developed a recent rivalry and he has also fun afoul of several heroes during his time with the Dark Avengers.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Sun May 03, 2020 7:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

Sabretooth: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We're still SLASHING prices here at J-Mart with this new item for our Villains Line!

Hey, look around you, pal. You see how the world works? If there's a God, he looks like me... - Sabretooth

SABRETOOTH
PL11

OPL: 11; SPL: 5; DPL: 10; FWPL: 8; HP: 1
Height: 6-6
Weight: 300
Eyes: Amber
Base of Operations: Krakoa
Team Affiliations: X-Force; Brotherhood of Mutants; Weapon X

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 8, STAMINA 9, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 5, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Athletics 5 (+13), Deception (+7), Expertise [Military] 5 (+7), Insight 4 (+9), Intimidation 14 (+14) [Startle], Perception 10 (+15), Ranged Combat [Guns] 6 (+9), Stealth 6 (+11), Technology 5 (+7), Vehicles 4 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Close Attack (2), Defensive Roll (1), Diehard, Equipment (1), Favored Foe (Wolverine), Fearless, Follow-Up Strike*, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (2) (Claws 2), Languages (2) (Spanish, Russian, 3 others, Base: English), Power Attack (2) (Claws, Unarmed), Startle, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Enhanced Senses: Senses 9 (Normal Sight [Extended], Normal Hearing [Extended]; Scent [Extended, Accurate, Acute, Ranged, Tracking], Low-Light Vision); 9 pts
Mutant Physiology: Protection 2, Feature 1 (Insulating Fur), Leaping 1 (15 ft), Speed 1 (4 mph/60 fpr); 5 pts
Claws/Fangs: Slashing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Split); 3 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)
Krakoan Tech Costume: Feature 1 (Quick Change); 1 pt

OFFENSE:
Initiative +5
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +8; Claws/Fangs +10, Critical 18-20]
Ranged Attack +3
Guns +9

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +12 (+11 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +10, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Wolverine.
Temper: He has been known to lose it at times and go into a berserker rage.
Vulnerable: He is vulnerable to the Muramasa blade and items made from it that cancel out his healing factor and can kill him.

Abilities 84 + Skills 33 (66 ranks) + Advantages 17 + Powers 34 + Defenses 4 = 172 / 172

Build Comments: I’ve always liked Sabretooth and I am thrilled that he finally has a better costume, even if he’s still too one-note with his vendetta against Wolvie. But the recent shift of him to be more heroic has been a bit interesting, even if it's not new ground thanks to his Exiles incarnation. Regardless, he's a bad ass of the highest order, able to take on lower level X-teams by himself and able to hang with any of the main X-Men one-on-one, except for the telepaths.

Secret Origins: Sabretooth's memories have been tampered with by clandestine organizations such as Weapon X, and so much of what appears to be his past is not of credible account. His strongest and earliest memories involve being cruelly abused on numerous occasions by his father while being tied up in his parents' basement. However, whether or not these memories are accurate, or even true, is unclear. Another memory of Victor's childhood was when his mutation first manifested, he killed his older brother Luther over a piece of pie. Another memory involves Wolverine, whom at the time lived in a small community of Blackfoot Indians and settlers. One day, Sabretooth tracked him down in Canada, and he raped and seemingly murdered his lover, Silver Fox on Logan's birthday. This resulted in the first of many battles between the two, with Sabretooth savagely beating Logan. Creed eventually adopted a tradition of tracking Logan down on his birthday with the intention of fighting him.

The Story so Far: Eventually, Creed is recruited into a top secret CIA covert ops unit known as Team X with allies John Wraith (Kestrel), Logan (Wolverine), and David North (Maverick). On one mission, the psychopathic Sabretooth killed a crucial scientist during a battle against Russian super soldier Omega Red. The killing of innocents on these missions became something of a habit for him, which didn't always sit well with his teammates. During this period he fathered a son, Graydon, with a spy named Leni Zauber, who turns out to be the mutant shapeshifter Mystique in disguise. Graydon eventually grew up and created the anti-mutant group, the Friends of Humanity.

Next, Sabretooth was recruited by the Weapon X program, but it is unknown what, if any, enhancements he received. He did receive the standard Weapon X memory tampering, and he is found to be more prone to telepathy than his counterpart, Wolverine.

Sabretooth eventually encountered a thief by the name of Gambit, and the two fought, but found they aren't exactly enemies. Later, while recruiting for mastermind villain Mister Sinister, Gambit gathered a group of mutant criminals he has associated with to form The Marauders and participate in the Mutant Massacre. This set Sabretooth in another battle against Wolverine. Sinister cloned several of the Marauders so that he has a loyal group of lackeys after the originals died, but finds that Sabretooth cannot be cloned. Despite this, Sabretooth stays with the Marauders for an unspecified amount of time before leaving and returning to his mercenary roots. During his time as a mercenary, he established himself as a hero-fighting villain by taking on the likes of Ms. Marvel, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Thor, Spider-Man, and the Black Cat. Also during this time, the ninja organization known as the Hand augmented his strength.

Sabretooth returned to his archenemy Wolverine, and the pair are reunited with Team X. A bigger surprise came when Wolverine and Sabretooth discovered Silver Fox was actually alive, but she only remembered a hatred for Logan. Ultimately, Ferro, a telepath, took control of Creed and forced him to kill Silver Fox, this time for real. During this period, he also battled Cable and the Weapon X robot Shiva, and discovered that despite what he previously believed, he is not Wolverine's father.

Sabretooth has many encounters with Wolverine and the X-Men over the years, joining incarnations of the Brotherhood of Mutants and assisting several other villains in their plans against the Xavier protégés. Later, he is forced to become a member of a relaunched Weapon X program, where his strength is genetically augmented again, his healing factor accelerated, and his bones and claws once again laced with Adamantium. Eventually he escapes the program again, and resumeds his mercenary work.

Not long ago, Creed was spotted fleeing a mysterious group of superhumans collectively known as The Children of The Vault. Their reasons for pursuing him were unknown, but two of them — Sangre and Serafina — were tracking him. Sangre activated a singularity generator that annihilated most of the town and kills all its citizens, except for a little girl whom Serafina deliberately shielded from the destruction so there would be a witness to what had happened. He later encounters two more of the Children — Aguja and Fuego. They attacked him and temporarily neutralized his healing factor, but he managed to escape regardless, only to end up at the Xavier Institute later that night seeking sanctuary. He reveals that the Children are after him because he has seen them and knows who they are. It is only when Rogue, the leader of the team, injects Nano-Sentinels into Sabretooth's blood that they take him along with their fight against the Children, a factor that one of the Children exploits. At one point, Cannonball saved his life during the battle. Sabretooth rewards him with some inside information: "The first time you turn your back, you're dead." Following the incident on Providence, Creed escaped the X-Men, but was hurled into the middle of the Pacific Ocean by Cable.

Characterization: Sabretooth has a natural ferocity and lust for violence that practically unequaled. However, despite his brutish appearance, Creed is quite intelligent on a tactical and strategic level.

Friends and Foes: Sabretooth has run afoul of many heroes over the years but he and Wolverine and have a bitter and personal rivalry that supersedes all others. They have worked together when circumstances dictate but by and large, they are blood enemies.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Sun May 03, 2020 7:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

Omega Red: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got a RED LIGHT SPECIAL for Aisle 2!

I saved you for last, Wolverine... you killed me. A proper Russian would return the favor. - Omega Red

OMEGA RED
PL11

OPL: 11; SPL: -; DPL: 11; FWPL: 9; HP: 1
Height: 6-11
Weight: 425
Eyes: Red
Skin: White
Team Affiliations: KGB; Weapon X

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 8, STAMINA 8, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Athletics 5 (+13), Deception 4 (+7), Expertise [Criminal] 7 (+9), Expertise [Military] 7 (+9), Insight (+3), Intimidation 10 (+13) [Startle], Investigation 3 (+5) [Well-Informed], Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion (+3), Stealth 4 (+7), Technology 3 (+5), Vehicles 5 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Close Attack (2), Diehard, Fast Grab, Fearless, Great Endurance, Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Languages (1) (Japanese, English, Base: Russian), Power Attack (2) (Tentacles, Unarmed), Ranged Attack (4), Startle, Takedown (1), Weapon Bind, Weapon Break, Well-Informed

POWERS:
Carbonadium Tentacles: Elongation 2 (30 ft), Enhanced Advantages 6 (Chokehold, Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Weapon Bind, Weapon Break), Bludgeoning Strength-Based Damage 2 (Extra: Split, Flaw: Grab-based); 10 pts
Healing Factor: Protection 2, Regeneration 3 (1/every 3 rounds), Enhanced Advantages 2 (Diehard, Great Endurance); 7 pts
Death Factor: Affliction 10 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Impaired, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Linked [Healing], Flaw: Grab-based, Sustained), Healing 10 (Extra: Linked [Affliction] Flaw: Limited to self, Limited to success of Affliction]); 15 pts
Lethal Pheromones: Cloud Area Cumulative Affliction 8 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Impaired, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Cloud Area x2 [30 ft radius], Flaw: Sense Dependent [Scent], Sustained); 24 pts
Omega Red Armor: 11 pts Traits, Removable (-2 pts); 9 pts
Armor: Protection 2, Impervious Toughness 9; 11 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +8; Carbonadium Coils +10; Death Factor Affliction +10]
Ranged Attack +7
Special Attack [Lethal Pheromones Affliction +8, Cloud Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +20 [DC20]
Toughness +12 (+5 Impervious), Fortitude +11, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Hatred: Wolverine, Sabretooth, Maverick/Agent Zero.
Obsession: Locating the Carbonadium Synthesizer.
Weakness: Without the Carbonadium Synthesizer to stabilize his Death Factor, he has to continue to drain people's lifeforce to survive. After two days without draining life, consider Omega Red's strength and stamina impaired. After 3 days, his strength and stamina are disabled. After 4 days his strength and stamina become debilitated. After a week without feeding, Omega Red's condition become dying.

Abilities 80 + Skills 26 (52 ranks) + Advantages 15 + Powers 65 + Defenses 13 = 199 / 199

Build Comments: I always loved Omega Red. His appearance, style and background made him a very interesting character to me, but after his initial appearance or two, the writing for him didn’t really advance. I liked him in one of his latest incarnations as a rising Russian Mafia boss, so that’s the role he has here in the Thorpacoverse.

Secret Origins: Arkady Gregorivich Rossovich was known to be a cruel and violent man who served with the USSR’s Spetsnaz in early 1960’s. Rossovich had a secret hobby: raping young girls whenever the opportunity presented itself. However his crimes were eventually discovered, which lead to his supposed execution. Surviving a fatal gunshot to the head thanks to his newly-discovered mutant abilities, Rossovich was court-martialed and forced into USSR’s own Super Soldier Project after the potential of his abilities was noticed. Rossovich underwent years of experimental torture and enhancements that not only turned his skin chalk-white, but transformed into a deadly cyborg who soon took the name Omega Red.

The Story so Far: He needed the material known as Carbonadium Synthesizer (C-Synth) to help stabilize his condition, so that the implants he gained didn't turn against him. However, his quest for C-Synth was foiled when Wolverine, Maverick, and Sabretooth took the C-Synth and hid it where Omega Red would never be able to obtain it.

Even the lack C-Synth didn’t stop the USSR using their new Super Soldier as a new operative for the KGB. The lack of the C-Synth took a different effect on Omega Red, who was forced into a form of vampirism to sustain himself. Betrayed by his own government, Omega Red later escaped custody and hid in Europe where he began committing several murders. He soon gained the attention of both Sean Cassidy (Banshee) and Eric Lehnsherr (Magneto), and was captured after being shot by Cassidy, who was seeking revenge for the death of his associate Magrite Deveraux. Returned to USSR authorities, they concealed Omega Red’s crimes and kept him in suspended animation because of his inability control his death spores.

After the fall of the Soviet Union, Omega Red was revived by Matsu'o Tsurayaba, the leader of a renegade ninja clan known as The Hand, Omega Red then joined The Hand as a warrior serving under Tsurayaba. Around this time he was told that Wolverine knew the location of the Carbonadium Synthesizer. His attempt to get the device from Wolverine led him into conflict with the X-Men several times. His confrontations with the X-Men almost invariably resulted in failure and defeat for Omega Red. Though he occasionally bested Wolverine and various other X-men, his victories were always short lived. His loyalty to The Hand, like his loyalty to the Soviet government, eventually faltered, and he left the organization. He later worked for Neo- Communist groups and the Russian gangster Ivan Pushkin.

Omega Red later became a crime lord, posing as a legitimate businessman to disguise his true work. He remained consumed by his quest to find the Carbonadium Synthesizer. He eventually located Agent Zero, who allegedly to knew the device's location. This led Omega Red to a confrontation with Wolverine, who eventually bested him and placed him in SHIELD custody.

As of late, Rossovich has continued to build his criminal empire, becoming one of, if not THE top Russian mob bosses on the East Coast.

Characterization: Trained in the Russian military and the KGB, Omega Red is an experienced fighter, strategist, and an experienced armed and unarmed fighter. Aside from his criminal history as a brutal murderer, Omega Red is a successful and feared criminal leader.

Friends and Foes: Omega Red has a great rivalry with Wolverine and Sabretooth.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.