J-Mart OG: Closed for a new location!

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Thorpocalypse

Starscream: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Check out this J-Mart Favorite Item as we add to our Decepticon line!

Not to call you a coward, master, but sometimes, cowards do survive... - Starscream

STARSCREAM
PL11

OPL: 11; SPL: -; DPL: 11; FWPL: 10; HP: 1
Height: 33-0
Weight: 8800
Eyes: Red
Hair: None
Skin: Grey
Race: Transformer - Decepticons
Identity: Public
Alignment: Villain
Base of Operations: Decepticon Base
Team Affiliations: Decepticons

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 9, STAMINA 9, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 3, FIGHTING 9, INTELLECT 4, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 1 (+6/+12) [Agile Feint], Athletics (+9), Deception 11 (+13) [Daze, Taunt], Expertise [Cybertron] 6 (+10), Expertise [Military] 3 (+7), Insight 6 (+8), Intimidation 6 (+8/+12), Investigation 3 (+7), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion 5 (+7), Ranged Combat [Blast] 9 (+12), Stealth (+5/-4), Technology 5 (+9)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Benefit (1) (Status – Right Hand Man of Megatron), Daze (1) [Deception], Defensive Attack, Evasion (1), Favored Environment (Flying), Favored Foe (Autobots), Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Cybertronian), Move-by Action, Redirect, Set-Up (2), Takedown (1), Taunt

POWERS:
Huge Size: Growth 9 (+9 Str, +9 Sta, -4 Dodge/Parry, -9 Stealth, +4 Intimidation, Speed +1, +9 Mass; Extra: Permanent, Innate); 19 pts
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 2, Impervious 6 (12 ranks), Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep); 28 pts
Robot in Disguise: Morph 1 (F-22 Raptor, Extra: Metamorph), Senses 1 (Radio), Flight 7 (250 mph); 21 pts
Aerial Mastery: Enhanced Dodge 4 (Flaw: Limited [only when flying]), Enhanced Advantages 9 (see Advantages, Flaw: Limited [only when flying]), Enhanced Skills 4 (Acrobatics 8 ranks, Flaw: Limited [only when flying]; 9 pts
Decepticon Communication: Communication 2 (1 mile, Radio); 10 pts
Weapon Array: 30pt array; 32 pts
Machine Guns: Ballistic Ranged Damage 10 (Extra: Multiattack); 30 pts
Rocket Launcher: Ballistic Ranged Burst Area Damage 10 (Extra: Area Burst [30 ft]); 1 pt
EMP: Nullify Electronics 6 (Extra: Area Burst 3 [120 ft], Sustained); 1 pt
Spinning Arm Blade: Slashing Strength-based Damage 1 (Extra: Penetrating 10); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +9
Close Attack +9 [Unarmed +9; Spinning Arm Blade +10]
Ranged Attack +3
Weapon Array +12 [Machine Guns +10, Multiattack; Rocket Launcher +10, Area Burst]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 (+11 when Flying) [DC19/23] Parry +7 (+10 when Flying) [DC17/20]
Toughness +11 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude +12, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: Starscream and the other Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth.
Enemy: Optimus Prime, The Autobots..
Motivation: Becoming the leader of the Decepticons and Autobots to show that Megatron and Optimus Prime have lost their way
Vulnerable: The Cybertronians are vulnerable to Magnetic attacks, taking at extra degree of failure against them.
Vulnerable: The Cybertronians are susceptible to extreme cold, taking an extra degree of failure against cold attacks.

Abilities 50 + Skills 29 (58 ranks) + Advantages 7 + Powers 126 + Defenses 18 = 230 / 230

Build Comments: I scream, you scream, we all scream for STARSCREAM!

I love good old scheming Starscream. His PL is deceptive since he’s really about a PL9-10 on the ground, but in the air, he’s pretty much a PL12. He still has my favorite action scene of all the movies in the first where he takes out those F-22’s over LA. That just rocked.

Secret Origins/The Story so Far: After some time on Earth, Starscream rallies the other Decepticons to battle once Frenzy alerts them to the All Spark's location. Starscream disguises as an F-22 Raptor providing cover for humans in Mission City and severely injures Bumblebee. After flying through the city, Starscream attempts to take the All Spark from Sam, but is later attacked by both Ironhide and Ratchet. Ironhide takes the most damage, while Ratchet was able to hold his ground against Starscream's attacks. He transforms back into jet mode and flies away, leaving Ironhide and Ratchet damaged. He then assists Megatron in going after the All Spark by shooting down the helicopter that was going to extract the Cube from Sam. Later, he attacks several F-22 Raptors flying through Mission City. Due to him transforming into a Raptor himself, Starscream was able to escape the jets as they were firing back at him. After Megatron was killed by Sam, Starscream retreats into deep space.

Characterization: Starscream is a hero on the wrong side. Over the centuries he's come to believe both Optimus and Megatron have lost sight of what is best for the Cybertronian race, and simply pursue their own agendas. At some point, he came to the decision that, for the good of the species, a new leader must emerge, and he would be that leader. However, over time, he became as corrupt in his own way as Megatron, although he prefers subtlety and deception to Megatron's brute force. Now, what may once have been noble goals are buried under layers of self-interest, transforming Starscream into that which he supposedly despised.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Backlash

Re: J-Mart: Optimus Prime, Megatron, Blackout, Starscream, Protoforms

Post by Backlash »

I love your constructions. Could you do Aphrodite IX? I would love to see how it is made by you.
Thank you
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Backlash wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:15 am I love your constructions. Could you do Aphrodite IX? I would love to see how it is made by you.
Thank you

Thanks, Backlash, welcome to the boards. I've actually been thinking of a Top Cow run for a bit so I will put her on the list. I'll have to do some research, I read Artifacts and I used to read Magdalena, Darkness and Witchblade for a bit where she cameoed a few times but I'm not that familiar with their universe recently.
Backlash

Post by Backlash »

I look forward to it. I know there are comics of Aphrodite IX, I have several in fact. The Top Cow universe is one of my favorites, along with Wildstorm
Thorpocalypse

Brawl: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

More Decepticons are hitting our Transformers Aisle!

BRAWL
PL11

OPL: 10; SPL: -; DPL: 11; FWPL: 9; HP: 1
Height: 25-0
Weight: 8700
Skin: Green

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 13, STAMINA 11, AGILITY 0, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 7, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Athletics (+13), Deception (+0), Expertise [Cybertron] 5 (+5), Insight (+1), Intimidation 8 (+8), Perception 2 (+3), Persuasion (+0), Ranged Combat [Blast] 7 (+9), Stealth (+0/-9) , Technology 8 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: Favored Foe (Autobots), Improved Smash, Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Cybertronian)

POWERS:
Projected Display: Feature 1 (You can create small, simple, and fairly obvious visual images suitable for displaying information, the equivalent of showing 3-D pictures); 1 pt
Datalink: Comprehend 2 (Speak, Understand Machines); 4 pts
Blackout Size: Growth 9 (+9 Str, +9 Sta, -4 Dodge/Parry, -9 Stealth, +4 Intimidation, Speed +1 [4 mph/60 fpr], +9 Mass, Reach 2 [10 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 19 pts
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 3, Impervious Toughness 13, Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep), Senses 1 (Radio); 30 pts
Robot in Disguise: Morph 1 (Single Other Appearance; Modified A1 Abrams Tank, Flaw: Action [Move]), Speed 5 (60 mph/900 ft pr); 9 pts
Weapon Array: 30 pt Array; 32 pts
Missile Blast: Ranged Burst Area Ballistic Damage 10 (Extra; Burst Area [30 ft radius]; 30 pts
Tank Blast: Ranged Ballistic Damage 13; 1 pt
Machine Gun Blast: Ranged Multiattack Ballistic Damage 10; 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +0
Close Attack +7 [Unarmed +13]
Ranged Attack +2
Weapon Array +9 [Tank Blast +13; Machine Gun +10, Multiattack]
Special Attack [Missiles +10, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +5 [DC15] Parry +7 [DC17]
Toughness +14 (+14 without Defensive Roll, +7 Impervious), Fortitude +12, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: Brawl and the other Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth.
Enemy: The Autobots.
Responsibility: To Megatron and the Decepticon cause.
Vulnerable: The Cybertronians are vulnerable to Magnetic attacks, taking at extra degree of failure against them.
Vulnerable: The Cybertronians are susceptible to extreme cold, taking an extra degree of failure against cold attacks.

Abilities 24 + Skills 15 (30 ranks) + Advantages 3 + Powers 95 + Defenses 21 = 158 / 158

Build Comments: Brawl didn’t do much in the first movie other than job to the Autobots but he did it well.

Secret Origins/The Story so Far/Characterization: Brawl was a Decepticon who loved destroying. Death and Devastation was all Brawl lived for. He was made to kill, and did just that, providing a near unkillable threat to the Autobots.
Thorpocalypse

Bonecrusher: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

The Decepticons keep coming with this new build that CRUSHES IT!

I hate you! - Bonecrusher

BONECRUSHER
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: -; DPL: 10; FWPL: 10; HP: 1
Height: 25-0
Weight: Unknown
Skin: Yellow

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 11, STAMINA 10, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 7, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 0, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+14), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+9), Deception (+0), Expertise [Cybertron] 5 (+5), Insight (+0), Intimidation 7 (+7/+11), Perception 4 (+4), Persuasion (+0), Stealth (+2/-7), Technology 4 (+4)

ADVANTAGES: Chokehold, Fast Grab, Languages (1) (English, Base: Cybertronian), Power Attack (2) (Claw, Unarmed), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Projected Display: Feature 1 (You can create small, simple, and fairly obvious visual images suitable for displaying information, the equivalent of showing 3-D pictures); 1 pt
Bonecrusher Size: Growth 9 (+9 Str, +9 Sta, -4 Dodge/Parry, -9 Stealth, +4 Intimidation, Speed +1 [4 mph/60 fpr], +9 Mass, Reach 2 [10 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 19 pts
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 3, Impervious Toughness 11, Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep), Senses 1 (Radio); 28 pts
Robot in Disguise: Morph 1 (Single Other Appearance; Buffalo Armored Vehicle, Flaw: Action [Move]); 4 pts
Road Skating: Speed 5 (60 mph/900 ft pr); 5 pts
Claw: Extra Limbs 1 (Scoop Arm Claw), Slashing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Reach 5/[15 ft]); 4 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +7 [Claw +13]
Unarmed +9 [Unarmed +11]
Ranged Attack +0

DEFENSES:
Dodge +5 [DC15] Parry +7 [DC17]
Toughness +13 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude +11, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: Bonecrusher and the other Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth.

Abilities 24 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Advantages 5 + Powers 65 + Defenses 17 = 125 / 125

Build Comments: Bonecrusher, despite limited screen time, also had an iconic moment in the first movie, with his “rollerblading” down the highway and his slam attack on that bus. Very cool. Granted, he got pwned by Optimus right after that, but still, he had his moment.

One thing to note with him is that he never showed a ranged weapon so I didn’t add it. Most of the Cybertronians seem to have some sort of blast, so you could add a generic 10 rank blast or blaster and probably be OK, I just chose not to this time.

Secret Origins/The Story so Far: Bonecrusher was hiding out in the motor pool of a military base when he received a communique from Starscream ordering the Decepticons to mobilize and converge on the location of the AllSpark. Leaving the base, he reported that he was "rolling" out. Sometime after this, he rendezvoused with Barricade and Devastator, and the three Decepticons headed off together to intercept the Autobots and their human allies who had the AllSpark in their possession.

Bonecrusher, like most celebs, hates the paparazzi. He also hates closeups.
Devastator wandered off somewhere, so Bonecrusher and Barricade continued their pursuit on the freeway. Barricade activated his sirens to clear the traffic and allow them more maneuvering room. Unsatisfied with Barricade's less conspicuous method, Bonecrusher used his mine-scoop to flip cars out of his way. Surprisingly, the Autobots didn't find this out of the ordinary, and only reacted when ladiesman217 recognized Barricade and warned the Autobots. Optimus Prime, Ironhide, and Ratchet aligned to block the Decepticons from Bumblebee, who had the AllSpark and the fleshlings.

After Barricade pulled over to the side of the road, Bonecrusher transformed while still moving and skated towards the Autobots. Optimus Prime transformed and slid into position to block his path. Seeing the Autobot he really hated, Bonecrusher smashed through a bus, and tackled Optimus Prime, pushing him off an overpass tumbling and falling off the edge, dragging the Autobot leader down with him.

When they landed, he sucker-punched Optimus Prime, who then hit Bonecrusher so hard one of the Decepticon's optics popped free from its socket, all the while being observed by a little kid in an SUV, who thought the entire experience was cool. The two played a little cat-and-mouse along the overpasses. After Prime jumped down to ground level, Bonecrusher swung his claw wildly at the Autobot, all the while screaming incoherently. This gave Optimus the opportunity he needed to get his sword ready... which the Autobot leader used to impale Bonecrusher and leave him for dead.

He did recover and continues to serve Megatron.

Characterization: Bonecrusher, known as the Claw of Megatron, is a Transformer that can be described with one word: Hate. While other Decepticons get by on greed, ambition, or just their fondness for dispensing chaos, Bonecrusher is fueled by sheer, unrelenting hate. He hates everyone and everything, be they Autobot, Decepticon, or anything in-between—he even hates himself, revolted by his misshapen, hunchbacked robot mode, which he considers a reflection of all the ugliness and malice inside himself. The full force of this vicious cycle of hatred finds release in explosive frenzied bursts of psychotic brutality, as Bonecrusher takes out the full force of his bitterness and self-loathing on anyone who looks at him sideways. He hates that. He also hates Megatron, but would hate being terminated by the Decepticon leader more, so he sticks around.
Thorpocalypse

Scorponok: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Check out this new item for our Decepticons run for Aisle 4!

SCORPONOK
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: -; DPL: 10; FWPL: 7; HP: 1
Height: 15-6
Eyes: Orange
Skin: Grey

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 7, STAMINA 9, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 9, INTELLECT -1, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE -1

SKILLS: Athletics 4 (+11), Deception (-1), Insight (+1), Intimidation (-1/+2), Perception 4 (+5), Ranged Combat [Blast] 10 (+10), Stealth 8 (+12/+6), Technology 6 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Defensive Attack, Favored Foe (Autobots)

POWERS:
Cybertronian Size: Growth 6 (+6 Str, +6 Sta, -3 Dodge/Parry, -6 Stealth, +3 Intimidation, Speed +0, +6 Mass, Reach [5 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 13 pts
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 2, Impervious Toughness 11, Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep), Leaping 1 (15 ft), Senses 1 (Radio); 28 pts
Scorpion Style: Burrowing 5 (2 mph/30 fpr), Senses 4 (Detect Vibrations [Acute, Extended, Tracking]); 9 pts
Weapon Array: 22 pt Array; 23 pts
Missile Launcher: Ranged Burst Area Ballistic Ranged Damage 8 (Extra: Burst Area 6 ranks [30 ft]); 22 pts
Tail Strike: Piercing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Reach [5/15 ft], Penetrating 5); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +3
Close Attack +10 [Unarmed +7; Tail Stinger +9, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +0
Missile Launcher +10 [Missiles +8, Area Burst

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +9 [DC19]
Toughness +11 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude +9, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: Scorponok and the other Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth.
Disability: Cannot speak normally and cannot use claws for fine manipulation.

Abilities 34 + Skills 16 (32 ranks) + Advantages 2 + Powers 78 + Defenses 14 = 144 / 144

Build Comments: Good old Scorponok had a cool intro in the first movie and he had an important cameo in the second. But alas he didn’t make into the third but that’s OK…

Neither did Megan Fox. BADA-BING!

Secret Origins/The Story so Far: During Blackout's attack on the US SOCCENT Forward Operations Base in Qatar, the Decepticon helicopter dispatched Scorponok to seek out and destroy an escaped unit under the command of Captain Lennox.

The next morning, as the surviving soldiers discussed the attack, Scorponok observed their conversation from a distance while hidden in the sand. Targeting Lennox for elimination, Scorponok followed the unit as they made their way to the human boy's village. Choosing his moment to strike just as the men stopped on the outskirts of the settlement, his attack was foiled when Sergeant Epps saw the metal scorpion tail pointed at Lennox's back and shouted a warning. The other soldiers joined in the firefight as Scorponok dove under the sand to confuse them before fatally impaling Sgt. Donnelly and dragging him into the sand below.

Driving the soldiers into the village, Scorponok fired a barrage of missiles, which destroyed the ruins that the village had grown around and critically injured Figueroa. Unfortunately for Scorponok, Lennox's distress call to the Pentagon had gotten through, and an MQ-1 Predator drone relayed images of the Decepticon to astonished US military commanders. They immediately sent two A-10 Thunderbolt IIs to attack Scorponok, to little effect, then followed up with an AC-130 Spectre gunship, which damaged Scorponok enough for him to dive back into the sand and escape, leaving his broken tail behind.

Scorponok's tail was transported back to the States aboard a C-17 transport. Lennox, Epps, and several other soldiers examined it en route, which led to the discovery that the only damage the armor didn't either shrug off or quickly heal was the "6000-degree magnesium burn" of a sabot round. Armed with this knowledge, the humans knew they now had a weapon that could hurt the invaders

Characterization: Scorponok is a small Transformer with a symbiotic connection to Blackout. Just as Blackout would often be found looming powerful and silent by Megatron, Scorponok is always near Blackout, except in those times he has been sent to kill.

His main drives are to hunt, destroy, and hunt some more, causing many to view him as barely sentient. Others are concerned that he actually be a cunning opponent getting friend and foe alike to underestimate him... and the latter are right.
Thorpocalypse

Decepticon Brutes: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Time for some more Decepticons for our Transformers line!

DECEPTICON (BRUTES)
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: -; DPL: 10; FWPL: 8; HP: 1
Height: Variable
Weight: Variable
Eyes: Variable
Hair: Variable
Skin: Variable

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 12, STAMINA 11, AGILITY 0, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 0, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Athletics (+12), Deception (+0), Expertise [Cybertron] 5 (+5), Insight (+0), Intimidation 6 (+6/+10), Perception 2 (+2), Persuasion (+0), Ranged Combat [Blast] 5 (+7), Stealth (+0/-9) , Technology 8 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: Favored Foe (Autobots), Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Cybertronian)

POWERS:
Decepticon Size: Growth 9 (+9 Str, +9 Sta, -4 Dodge/Parry, -9 Stealth, +4 Intimidation, Speed +1 [4 mph/60 fpr], +9 Mass, Reach 2 [10 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 19 pts
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 3, Impervious Toughness 13, Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep), Senses 1 (Radio); 30 pts
Robot in Disguise: Morph 1 (Single Other Appearance; Heavy Machinery/Large Truck Mode , Flaw: Action [Move]), Speed 5 (60 mph/900 ft pr); 9 pts
Weapon Array: 24 pt Array; 25 pts
Blast: Ranged Ballistic Damage 12; 1 pt
Machine Gun Blast: Ranged Multiattack Ballistic Damage 8; 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +0
Close Attack +8 [Unarmed +12]
Ranged Attack +2
Weapon Array +7 [Tank Blast +12; Machine Gun +8, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +5 [DC15] Parry +6 [DC16]
Toughness +14 (+14 without Defensive Roll, +7 Impervious), Fortitude +11, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: Brawl and the other Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth.

Abilities 30 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Advantages 2 + Powers 88 + Defenses 15 = 148 / 148

Build Comments: I didn’t feel like building out characters like Long Haul, Mixmaster and the other Constructicon types so I built a generic Decepticon brute archetype to fill in for them. I might do some midsize ones as well.
Thorpocalypse

Arcee, Chromia and Elita-1: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Time to add some Autobots to our Transformers Aisle! And as we always say, it's ladies' first so check out this 3 for 1 Special!

Follow us to the... - Arcee

ARCEE
PL9

OPL: 9; SPL: -; DPL: 9; FWPL: 8; HP: 1
Height: 7-0
Weight: 500
Skin: Pink
Race: Transformer - Autobot
Alignment: Hero
Base of Operations: Numbani, Africa
Team Affiliations: Autobots; JLAXI

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 5, STAMINA 5, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 11, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 5 (+11) [Agile Feint], Athletics 4 (+9), Deception (+2), Expertise [Cybertron] 5 (+7), Expertise [Military] 5 (+7), Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation (+2), Investigation 5 (+7), Perception 6 (+9), Persuasion (+2), Ranged Combat [Blast] 8 (+12), Stealth 2 (+8), Technology 8 (+10)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Defensive Attack, Favored Foe (Decepticons), Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Cybertronian), Leadership, Move-by Action, Set-Up (2), Takedown (1), Teamwork

POWERS:
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 2, Impervious Toughness 7, Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep), Senses 1 (Radio); 23 pts
Robot in Disguise: Morph 1 (Single Other Appearance; Ducati 848 Motorcycle), Speed 6 (120 mph/1800 ft pr); 11 pts
Weapon Array: 18 pt Array; 19 pts
Autoblasters: Multiattack Ranged Ballistic Damage 6; 18 pts
Missiles: Ranged Burst Area Ballistic Damage 6 (Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +11 [Unarmed +5]
Ranged Attack +4
Blasters +12 [Autoblasters +6, Multiattack]
Special Attack [Missiles +6, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +11 [DC21] Parry +11 [DC21]
Toughness +7 (+4 Impervious), Fortitude +8, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: Arcee, Chromia, Elita One and the other Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth.
Enemy: The Decepticons.
Inferiority Complex: The girls always feel the need to prove themselves against their male Autobot counterparts.
Relationships: Her close Autobot teammates.

Abilities 76 + Skills 26 (52 ranks) + Advantages 11 + Powers 56 + Defenses 13 = 182 / 182

Build Comments: Arcee and her sisters only got a little screen time in ROTF, but at least Arcee got some good run in Transformers: Prime, which was better than I thought it was going to be.

I split Arcee and her sisters up as builds because I see Arcee as the leader type and the others as slightly less skilled. Arcee and her sisters are a good trio, hard to hit and possibly able to take down a mid-level Decepticon like Mixmaster or the other generic tank Decepticons but not anyone like Starscream or Shockwave. Once I refine my Transformers mechanics, I will have to test that out. I am still debating on how much damage the big hitter Decepticons should do compared to how much the Autobots, who are more high attack/teamwork for damage types so I’m sure I’ll do some updates.

Secret Origins/The Story so Far: Arcee and her sisters were held in reserve as NEST entered Shanghai to deal with Demolishor, only being called into action when the presence of a second Decepticon, Sideways, was detected. Together with the twins, Arcee pursued the sneaky speedster through the streets of Shanghai, smashing through buildings and everything else in her way, but ultimately, none of her three components were able to do much damage, so Sideswipe was brought up to bat, and he quickly put the Decepticon down.

While not on missions, Arcee was parked with the other Autobots in their hangar at Diego Garcia. It was here that the Autobots received word from the President of the United States, via Director Galloway, that the White House was concerned that the Autobots' living on Earth was the reason for the Decepticon activity, and that if need be, they would ask the Autobots to leave. Later, after Optimus Prime died in battle and The Fallen issued an ultimatum to Earth, the US government decided that the Autobots would be shipped back to Diego Garcia.

NEST had a different idea, and instead shipped Arcee and the other Autobots to Egypt on the advice of Sam Witwicky, who had the means to resurrect Optimus Prime. During the climactic battle between NEST and The Fallen's Decepticons, Sam and Mikaela attempted to make their way through the bombed-out Egyptian town that had become the battlefield.

Characterization: Though small compared to many of her peers and adversaries, Arcee compensates with speed and aggressive maneuvers, making her one of the most dangerous Autobots around. Moreover, Arcee is a born hunter. She honed her speed hunting turbofoxes with other speedsters, challenging herself to get as close as possible before tagging them with her bow. She's a crack shot with said crossbow weapon, and Sideswipe has trained her to use her speed to her advantage in battle, striking suddenly and swiftly and then vanishing away again as fast as she appeared. She is the sister of Elita-One and Chromia.

The events at Tyger Pax created a nagging doubt in Arcee about her abilities. She carries some guilt about Bumblebee's injuries, and part of what drives her is the desire to prove herself, not only in the optics of her friends and comrades, but most importantly in her own. She also carries a standing feud with Lockdown for unknown reasons.

Elita-One (or Elita-1) is the first of the female Transformer robots. Naturally, she receives a lot of attention, which by no means displeases her, but she's more than a pretty face. She's a cunning fighter and an excellent marksman, capable of hitting a target from at least four miles away.

Older sister to Arcee and Chromia and one of Optimus Prime's closest and longest-serving officers, Elita-One shares the Autobot commander's compassion and dedication for protecting the innocent and downtrodden. Every bit as skilled as she is compassionate, Elita-One is one of the Autobots' strongest leaders. Determined to protect the weaker from the ruthless Decepticons to the bitter end, she's a living definition of an Autobot.

Chromia is a tough bot, optics always scanning for the next fight. Naturally that means she and Ironhide agree on a lot of things. This combined with the countless battles they fought together in made for a friendship that has lasted centuries. When the conflict on Earth escalated, both seasoned warriors were pleased to be working together again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image Image

CHROMIA-ELITA-1
PL9

OPL: 9; SPL: -; DPL: 9; FWPL: 8; HP: 1
Height: 7-0
Weight: 500
Skin: Blue/Purple

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 5, STAMINA 5, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 11, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 5 (+11) [Agile Feint], Athletics 4 (+9), Deception (+2), Expertise [Cybertron] 5 (+7), Expertise [Military] 3 (+5), Insight 3 (+5), Intimidation (+2), Investigation 3 (+5), Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion (+2), Ranged Combat [Blast] 7 (+11), Stealth 2 (+8), Technology 7 (+9)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Defensive Attack, Favored Foe (Decepticons), Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Cybertronian), Leadership, Move-by Action, Set-Up (2), Takedown (1), Teamwork

POWERS:
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 2, Impervious Toughness 7, Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep), Senses 1 (Radio); 23 pts
Robot in Disguise: Morph 1 (Single Other Appearance; [Chromia - Suzuki B King Motorcycle; Elita-1 MV Agusta F4 Motorcycle]), Speed 6 (120 mph/1800 ft pr); 11 pts
Weapon Array: 18 pt Array; 19 pts
Autoblasters: Multiattack Ranged Ballistic Damage 6; 18 pts
Missiles: Ranged Burst Area Ballistic Damage 6 (Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +11 [Unarmed +5]
Ranged Attack +4
Blasters +11 [Autoblasters +6, Multiattack]
Special Attack [Missiles +6, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +11 [DC21] Parry +11 [DC21]
Toughness +7 (+4 Impervious), Fortitude +8, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: Chromia, Elita One and the other Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth.
Inferiority Complex: The girls always feel the need to prove themselves against their male Autobot counterparts.
Relationships: Her close Autobot teammates.

Abilities 76 + Skills 21 (42 ranks) + Advantages 10 + Powers 56 + Defenses 11 = 174 / 174
Thorpocalypse

Jazz: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Time for more Autobots as we keep stocking the Aisle 4 shelves!

Come on Decepticon punk! - Jazz

JAZZ
PL11

OPL: 11; SPL: 3; DPL: 11; FWPL: 8; HP: 1
Height: 15-0
Weight: 4000
Eyes: Blue/Red
Skin: Silver
Team Affiliations: Autobots

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 8, STAMINA 7, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 7 (+13) [Agile Feint], Athletics 3 (+11), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+14), Deception 6 (+9) [Taunt], Expertise [Cybertron] 5 (+6), Expertise [Miitary] 9 (+10), Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation (+3/+5), Perception 5 (+8), Persuasion (+3), Ranged Combat [Blast] 9 (+13), Stealth 5 (+11/+6), Technology 7 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Benefit (1) (Second in Command of the Autobots), Favored Foe (Decepticons), Fearless, Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Cybertronian), Leadership, Set-Up (1), Takedown (1), Taunt

POWERS:
Cybertronian Size: Growth 5 (+5 Str, +5 Sta, -2 Dodge/Parry, -5 Stealth, +2 Intimidation, Speed +0, +5 Mass, Reach [5 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 11 pts
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 2, Impervious Toughness 9, Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep), Senses 1 (Radio); 25 pts
Robot in Disguise: Morph 1 (Single Other Appearance; Pontiac Solstice), Speed 6 (120 mph/1800 ft pr); 11 pts
Weapon Array: 18 pts Traits, Easily Removable (-8 pts); 10 pts
Blasters: Ranged Ion Energy Damage 9; 18 pts
Rapid Fire Blasts: Multiattack Ranged Ion Energy Damage 6; 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +12
Unarmed +14 [Unarmed +8]
Ranged Attack +4
Blasters +13 [Ion Blaster +9; Rapid Fire Blasts +6, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 [DC23] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +9 (+5 Impervious), Fortitude +9, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: Jazz and the other Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth.
Relationships: His close Autobot teammates.

Abilities 68 + Skills 31 (62 ranks) + Advantages 10 + Powers 61 + Defenses 18 = 188 / 188

Build Comments: Jazz was a fun character in the first movie. He had a couple of good moments before he got ripped in half by Megatron, which was a cool moment, too, even if it ended badly for him.

A couple of things to note with Jazz, and the other bots I’ve build so far. You all may have noticed that I am really trying to vary the Growth on the Transformers, even if a lot of their total stats are not that different. It’s really just a quirk in my own mind to show their varying sizes, which I see as a definitive trait of the bots over the years. I kind of made up my own chart to split the heights out at 3 ft intervals (at least below 60 ft) so it works pretty well I think to show how much bigger Optimus is than someone like Jazz.

I was also going to remove the Alien complication from him since he seemed to grasp Earth culture, well, at least hip-hop culture (taken to a ridiculous level by Mudflap and Skids in ROTF…sigh) pretty well, but I gave that to most of the Cybertronians to give them a chance at an HP for those moments when the differences in our cultures really come into play. It’s mostly because of all those goofy situations that got into when dealing humans in all the different series, not just the movies. And his PL is based on his rep, not his performance in the movies.

Secret Origins/The Story so Far: Jazz was part of Optimus Prime's unit, summoned to Earth by Bumblebee after the later Autobot came to be in the possession of Sam Witwicky. After his protoform crashed through a baseball stadium, he investigated a nearby car dealership and chose a Pontiac Solstice hardtop as his vehicle mode.

Characterization: First Lieutenant Jazz is one happy-go-lucky Autobot. Good-natured and always able to take things in stride, he provides a stark contrast to the more serious demeanor of Ironhide or Optimus Prime himself. He's also a talker, something Ironhide and Prime like to tease him about. He might be the smallest Autobot but he's by no means a coward, willing to take on any foe, big or small.
Thorpocalypse

Ratchet: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

More Autobots hitting the Aisle 4 shelves!

The boy's pheromone levels suggest he wants to mate with the female. - Ratchet

RATCHET
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 5; DPL: 10; FWPL: 10; HP: 1
Height: 20-0
Weight: 6250
Eyes: Blue

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 9, STAMINA 9, AGILITY 1, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 4, AWARENESS 6, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 4 (+5), Athletics 1 (+10), Deception (+2), Expertise [Cybertron] 3 (+7), Insight 4 (+10), Intimidation (+2/+5), Investigation 3 (+7), Perception 5 (+11), Persuasion 5 (+7), Ranged Combat [Blast] 6 (+10), Stealth (+1/-6), Technology 7 (+11), Treatment 10 (+14)

ADVANTAGES: Favored Foe (Decepticons), Improvised Tools, Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Cybertronian), Teamwork

POWERS:
Cybertronian Size: Growth 7 (+7 Str, +7 Sta, -3 Dodge/Parry, -7 Stealth, +3 Intimidation, Speed +0, +7 Mass, Reach [5 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 15 pts
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 3, Impervious Toughness 11, Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep), Senses 1 (Radio); 28 pts
Robot in Disguise: Morph 1 (Single Other Appearance; Search and Rescue Hummer H2, Flaw: Action [Move]), Speed 5 (60 mph/900 ft pr); 9 pts
Medical Senses: Scent (Analytical), Normal Vision (Extended, Penetrates Concealement); 5 pts
Weapon Array: 22 pt Array; 25 pts
Machine Guns: Multiattack Ranged Ballistic Damage 7 (Extra: Accurate); 22 pts
Blasters: Ranged Ballistic Damage 10; 1 pt
Missiles: Ranged Burst Area Ballistic Damage 8 (Extra: Burst Area 6 ranks [30 ft radius]); 1 pt
Buzzsaw: Slashing Strength-based Damage 1 (Extra: Dynamic, Penetrating 8); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +1
Close Attack +10 [Unarmed +9; Buzzsaw +10, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +4
Weapon Array +10 [Blasters +10]
Machine Guns +12 [Machine Guns +7, Multiattack]
Speak Attack [Missiles +8, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +12 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude +10, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: Ratchet and the other Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth
Conflicted: He generally does not believe in violence, but he knows that the war must be fought to ensure long term peace in the galaxy
Enemy: The Decepticon
Relationships: His close Autobot teammates
Vulnerable: The Cybertronians are vulnerable to Magnetic attacks, taking at extra degree of failure against them
Vulnerable: The Cybertronians are susceptible to extreme cold, taking an extra degree of failure against cold attacks

Abilities 60 + Skills 24 (48 ranks) + Advantages 4 + Powers 88 + Defenses 15 = 191 / 191

Build Comments: Ratchet never showed a lot of combat abilities in the movies, other than having a huge arsenal and a couple of nice moves with his buzzsaw but the Wiki said he was the only Autobot outside of OP that could hang with Megatron. Just not buying it. He’s a healer first and foremost and he can just kick a little ass when he has to.

Secret Origins/The Story so Far: Arriving on Earth at the same time as Optimus Prime, Jazz and Ironhide, Ratchet crash-lands outside a local diner. Ratchet quickly scans a yellow emergency Hummer H2 and re-configures his protoform to a new camouflaged form before meeting up with the other Autobots at Bumblebee's location. During the Autobots' introductions, Ratchet unintentionally embarrasses Sam in front of Mikaela, not fully understanding human social rules yet, commenting on Sam's desire to have sex with Mikeala by using his enhanced senses. The Autobots then return to Sam's house and retrieve a pair of glasses owned by Sam's great-grandfather, Captain Archibald Witwicky (the glasses have the location to the "Allspark" engraved on them) whilst attempting to hide from Sam's parents, which results in his mother's and father's prized gardens being destroyed by Prime's massive feet. Ratchet also accidentally gets entangled in power lines, knocking him to the ground and causing a blackout in the neighborhood. Sam finds the glasses, but before he can hand them over to the Autobots, agents of Sector 7, suddenly arrive at his home and arrest Sam and Mikaela, and later capture Bumblebee. After Bumblebee's capture, when the Autobots are discussing the location of the Allspark and their war with the Decepticons for acquiring it first, Optimus states that he intends to unite the Cube with his spark. Ratchet warns him that the Cube's raw power would destroy them both. Ratchet plays a large role in the final battle, where he, Jazz and Ironhide first battle Brawl, then assists Ironhide in providing cover for Sam against Blackout and Brawl as the latter tries to escape with the Allspark. Ratchet and Ironhide also engage Starscream, who disables both of the Autobots, leaving Sam to reach his destination building alone. Ratchet survives the battle.

Characterization: Ratchet is the Autobots' medic, and probably the bravest of them all. He'll risk his life to pull any wounded comrade from the battlefield. Indeed, he did not join Optimus Prime's team to be a soldier; rather, he's there to save lives, and thinks Prime is the best chance the universe has for peace.

A medic who dislikes violence, Ratchet's well-armed appearance is more due to being an improviser with surgical tools, such as his tyrrenium buzzsaw, which he discovered he had a penchant for due to his early experiences as a tool-and-die maker. When combat is unavoidable, he can employ these makeshift weapons with surprising agility for his size. Years of being at the heart of the war have gradually acclimated Ratchet to the heat of battle. He's taken on the likes of the Decepticons' toughest warriors and is always throwing himself into the midst of the fighting, if it means he gets to defend his fellow Autobots and help save the day. Nonetheless, he remains one of the most genuinely kind members of the Autobots, valuing their friendship and camaraderie above all else, and would never betray their trust. He may not be the strongest Autobot, but damned if he's not one of the most dependable.
Thorpocalypse

Ironhide: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We're adding more Autobots to our Transformers Aisle!

Just kiddin', I just wanted to show him my cannons. - Ironhide

IRONHIDE
PL11

OPL: 11; SPL: 5; DPL: 11; FWPL: 8; HP: 1
Height: 22-0
Weight: 9500
Eyes: Blue

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 11, STAMINA 10, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 11, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 6 (+9), Athletics 4 (+15), Deception (+2), Expertise [Cybertron] 4 (+5), Expertise [Military] 11 (+12), Insight 7 (+10) [Assessment], Intimidation 6 (+8/+12) [Startle], Perception 6 (+9), Persuasion (+2), Ranged Combat [Weapon Array] 6 (+10), Stealth 5 (+8/+0), Technology 7 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Assessment, Defensive Attack, Favored Foe (Decepticons), Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (English, Base: Cybertronian), Power Attack (2) (Ion Blasters, Machine Guns), Precise Attack (1) (Ranged, Cover), Startle, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Cybertronian Size: Growth 8 (+8 Str, +8 Sta, -4 Dodge/Parry, -8 Stealth, +4 Intimidation, Speed +1 [4 mph/60 fpr], +8 Mass, Reach 2 [10 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 17 pts
Robot in Disguise: Morph 1 (Single Other Appearance; GMC Topkick, Flaw: Action [Move]), Speed 5 (60 mph/900 ft pr); 9 pts
Weapon Array: 30 pts Traits; 32 pts
Machine Guns: Multiattack Ranged Ballistic Damage 10; 30 pts
Blasters: Ranged Damage 12 (Extra: Variable Descriptor [Ballistic/Ion Energy]); 1 pt
Missiles: Ranged Burst Area Ballistic Damage 10 (Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +7
Close Attack +11 [Unarmed +11]
Ranged Attack +4
Weapon Array +10 [Blaster +12; Machine Guns +10, Multiattack]]
Special Attack [Rocket Launchers +10, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +9 [DC19]
Toughness +13 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude +12, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: Ironhide and the other Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth.
Enemy: Punk ass Decepticons.
Relationships: His Autobot teammates.

Abilities 58 + Skills 31 (62 ranks) + Advantages 11 + Powers 93 + Defenses 19 = 212 / 212

Build Comments: Good old Ironhide has had some good moments in the series, even if he got stuck with the lame “attempting to be hip ‘punk ass Decepticons’” lines. He’s a leader, one of the best Autobot combatants and really about the only one other than Optimus who can hang with the bigger bricks of the Decepticons on his own.

Secret Origins/The Story so Far: Ironhide arrives on Earth at the same time as Optimus Prime, Jazz, and Ratchet. He crashes into a local's pool and after transforming from morph mode, he scans a GMC Topkick pickup truck and reconfigures his alternate mode to a new camouflaged form before meeting up with the other Autobots at Bumblebee's location. The Autobots then return to Sam's house and retrieve the glasses (containing the location of the Allspark) whilst attempting to hide from Sam's parents, which results in his mother's and father's prized gardens being destroyed by Prime's massive feet and Ratchet cutting off the neighborhood's power after accidentally colliding with an electric transformer. At one point, he becomes so frustrated that he asks Optimus if he can "take them out". He then gets a stern scolding from Optimus, who is frustrated at Ironhide's overuse of cannons. Unfortunately, that same evening a secret government organization, Sector 7, arrests Sam Witwicky, Mikaela Banes, and captures Bumblebee. Ironhide appears somewhat 'trigger-happy' and often pulls out his arm-cannons when he wishes to show off to new people, such as when he is first introduced to Sam, he draws his cannons out, and makes a classic Clint Eastwood impression, quoting "You feeling lucky, punk?", or to get rid of things which annoy him, like Sam's dog Mojo when it urinated on his foot and Sam's over-protective and inadvertently interfering parents. Optimus Prime, at one point, gets so annoyed with Ironhide's trigger finger that he right out asks "What is with you?!". He is also shown to be slightly contemptuous towards the humans; he questions Prime as to why they should protect the human race, describing them as "primitive" and "violent", only to be reminded that the Autobots were not so different from them once. When the Autobots arrive in Mission City, Ironhide declares Starscream's arrival by shouting out " It's Starscream!". He is then seen taking cover behind a truck with Bumblebee before being blown away when Starscream fires. Ironhide is, despite being easily the bulkiest of the Autobots, a tough warrior endowed with surprising agility, shown in the final battle when he transforms, flips forward, and dodges Brawl's missiles while doing a helix twist at the same time. He was also able to maneuver through the city, and flip over a nearby human without injuring her, rocket jumping over her right after transforming. Ironhide plays a large role in the final battle: when Bumblebee is unable to fight, he provides cover despite being outnumbered three to one. He battles Brawl alongside Jazz and Ratchet. Ratchet and Ironhide cover Sam as he runs to a nearby building to deliver the Allspark to the military. The two cover him from Blackout and Starscream, driving off both, but being disabled by Starscream. In too much pain to continue on, Ironhide orders Sam to "get to the building." After the battle is over, Ironhide brings the remains of his destroyed Autobot brother Jazz to Optimus Prime. Ironhide then gives Captain William Lennox a ride home.

Characterization: Ironhide is the Autobots' resident weapons specialist and Optimus Prime's old friend. He is old because he is hard. He's probably had enough replacement parts to build a small army, but Ironhide doggedly refuses to roll over and die for anyone. He'll fight to the bitter end and take down more than his fair share of Decepticons in the process.

Ironhide doesn't always see optic to optic with Prime, despite their friendship. He's perhaps the more practical of the two, and more than a little trigger happy, so he can be more willing to push the Autobot code to the limit if he thinks it will get the job done faster.

He has more guns than a smaller third-world country, and he may or may not have blown up a planet with said guns.
Thorpocalypse

Drift: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Our last Transformers build (for now) hits the Aisle 4 shelves as this Autobot run ROLLS OUT!

Hound. Find your inner compass. Loyalty is but a flower in the winds of fear and temptation. - Drift

DRIFT
PL11

OPL: 11; SPL: 3; DPL: 11; FWPL: 9; HP: 1
Height: 15-0
Eyes: Yellow
Skin: Blue

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 8, STAMINA 8, AGILITY 7, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 6 (+13) [Agile Feint], Athletics 5 (+13), Deception (+1), Expertise [Cybertron] 6 (+7), Expertise [Theology and Philosophy] 8 (+9), Insight 5 (+9), Intimidation (+1/+4), Perception 3 (+7), Persuasion (+1), Stealth 6 (+13/+7), Technology 7 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Defensive Attack, Favored Foe (Decepticons), Languages (1) (English, Japanese, Base: Cybertronian), Move-by Action, Power Attack (1) (Swords), Takedown (2), Trance

POWERS:
Drift Size: Growth 6 (+6 Str, +6 Sta, -3 Dodge/Parry, -6 Stealth, +3 Intimidation, Speed +0, +6 Mass, Reach [5 ft]; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 13 pts
Cybertronian Physique: Protection 2, Impervious Toughness 9, Immunity 13 (Aging, Life Support, Sleep), Senses 1 (Radio); 25 pts
Triple Changer Robot in Disguise: 18 pt Array; 19 pts
Copter Mode: Morph 1 (Single Other Appearance; Sikorsky S-97 Raider, Flaw: Action [Move]), Flight 7 (250 mph/1/2 mpr); 18 pts
Car Mode: Morph 1 (Single Other Appearance; Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse), Speed 6 (120 mph/1800 ft pr); 1 pt

Samurai Swords: 14 pts Traits, Easily Removable (-6 pts); 8 pts
Sword Strike: Multiattack Slashing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Dangerous, Split); 14 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +5
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +8; Swords +10, Critical 19-20, Multiattack]
Ranged Attack +4

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +10 (+5 Impervious), Fortitude +9, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Alien: The Cybertronians sometimes have problems grasping the culture of Earth.
Disability: His vocal box has been damaged so he can only communicate with sound bites from his radio.
Relationships: Sam Witwicky and his close Autobot teammates.
Weakness: The Cybertronians are susceptible to extreme cold, taking an extra degree of failure against cold attacks, as well as effects that can effect technology.

Abilities 66 + Skills 23 (46 ranks) + Advantages 9 + Powers 56 + Defenses 17 = 171 / 171

Build Comments: Even though I’ve only seen clips, I have become a fan of Drift. I like his samurai style and anytime you get you some Ken Watanabe voice work, you’ve got something good.

Secret Origins/The Story so Far: Drift was among the Autobots who had gone into hiding on Earth after humanity turned against the Autobots. To his disgruntlement, Bumblebee took de facto command of the Autobots in the absence of Optimus Prime. Drift was overjoyed at the return of his sensei, declaring there was hope after all. Though Hound cursed the humans as a "bunch of backstabbing weasels", Drift took pity on the humans, sadly reciting a haiku regarding the humans' betrayal.

Characterization: A former Decepticon turned Autobot commando, Drift's strength lies not only in his mastery of ancient swords, but in his composure in battle. Despite the dark times upon the Autobots, Drift remains calm, dignified, and thoughtful, often taking time to practice his swordsmanship and spout haikus about whatever's going on. Leaving the Decepticons didn't automatically fix everything, though. Drift is still prone to manic bouts of aggression if he's startled or otherwise spooked, and is quick to try to stab whatever's the problem to death. He's taken up meditation to complement his swordsmanship to hopefully curb this lingering rage. Teaming up with the rowdiest Autobots around may not be the best start, but luckily Drift gets to serve directly under Optimus Prime, who he refers to as his sensei. Knowing there is hope whenever the Autobot leader is around, Drift will follow Optimus to the bitter end. He doesn't think much of Bumblebee's attempts to be Autobot leader, though, due to his youth and lack of warrior discipline.
Thorpocalypse

Re: J-Mart: Arcee Sisters, Jazz, Ratchet, Ironhide, Drift, Tests

Post by Thorpocalypse »

That's it for the Transformers for now. I need to do some testing to make sure I have their PLs right before I do some more. I'm also going to do some more overall testing so I can make sure i'm satisfied with my main builds overall. As I have stated before, building builds to "look at" as opposed to playing with them is different and I'd like to make sure I at least straddle the line a little bit more.

I'm going to import some of the earlier tests I did on my other 3E sites before I add some stuff I've done recently. The builds will still continue since I have a backlog of stuff I've had sitting around for a while. I've had Galactus done since sometime in 2018, I was just waiting until I built out the Heralds before posting him. But since my desire to build Red Shift and Morg is still lacking, I might as well get him up.

Shortly thereafter, expect a big X-Verse run. I'm really enjoying House of X and Powers of X (Ten) so far so it's gotten my desire to finally tackle Maggot at an all time high! :D
Thorpocalypse

Playtest - Thor vs. Lobo

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Playtest – Lobo vs. Thor

Maneuver Legend: AA – All Out Attack, ACA – Accurate Attack, DA – Defensive Attack, PA – Power Attack, RA – Routine Attack, SA – Standard Attack

Intro: Imported from the original J-Mart 3E, so their stats may have changed a bit from the original test. As stated before, I’m not going to do a lot of writing in these next few tests, I’ll just throw in some stuff for flavor, but I’m mainly focusing on the fighting and system usage. In this one, my Lobo seems to be at a disadvantage power-wise, but his healing and toughness should keep it close. Let’s see…

--

The Mighty Thor answers the prayers of farmers on an alien planet that needed rain since their weather god was killed by Gorr the God Butcher. As an offering of thanks, the farmers, who learned of Thor’s fondness for drink, arranged for the bartender at their local bar to set Thor up with several rounds of his universally famous golden gizmarak (a fruit that only grows on their planet) ale.

As Thor is drinking and regaling the locals with tales of his adventures, another fan of the golden gizmarak ale comes roarin’ in; the galactic bounty hunter Lobo. Lobo knocks back a couple of ales, says something rude to one of the waitresses, she takes offense, the bartender takes offense, Lobo says more rude stuff, Thor takes offense, Lobo tells him to “go put his pretty blonde hair in pigtails like a good little girl, grown-ups is talkin’” and it’s on.
Round 1: Initiative: Thor – 22, Lobo – 13. Thor will start things off by whipping Mjolnir at him to try and take this outside. He’ll with an SA and hits with a 25. Lobo has to make a check at DC34 and he does with a 36. Lobo will pull out the ol’ Hook Chain and swipe at Thor, AA2, hits with a 26. Now the linked Snare Affliction, Thor doesn’t make it with a 16, he takes a 1st degree failure and is hindered and vulnerable. On the Toughness check, Thor gets a 33 against the DC31 to take no damage.

Status – Thor (hindered, vulnerable, 1 hp), Lobo (fine,1 hp)
Round 2: Thor will try to escape the Chain and he rolls a 1 so he’s still stuck. He’ll still try to attack with protracted hammer swing and misses. Lobo will go PA5 with a sweeping punch to take advantage of Thor being bound and he’ll hit (16). Thor has to make a DC36 check, he gets a 28 to take a 2nd degree failure.

Status – Thor (dazed, hindered, vulnerable, -1 Toughness, 1 hp), Lobo (fine, 1 hp)
Round 3: Thor is not doing well against The ‘Bo to start! He’ll try again to break out of the Chain, and he does finally with a 24 against the DC23. He’ll call down the lightning to blast Lobo with a Lightning Blast, PA2 and hits with a 28. Lobo gets a 28 against the DC35 for second degree failure. Lobo comes back with another punch, a hard right hook, PA2 and he hits again, 23. Thor only rolls a 3, he’ll HP to re-roll and gets a natural 20 to easily make the check.

Status – Thor (-1 Toughness, 0 hp), Lobo (dazed, -1 Toughness, 1 hp)
Round 4: The God of Thunder is getting pissed! He goes full PA5 this time with a hammer strike and hits, 22! Lobo has to make a DC39 check, but he only get a 23. HP to re-roll and he gets an 18+17=35 for 1st degree failure. Lobo’s lip is bloodied by the shot but he just smiles and tells The Thunder God to “keep it comin’”. The astonished Thor uses his Move Action to fly up about 100 ft. in the air. Lobo pulls out his bolter gun and fires at Thor, AA2. And he gets a crit with a natural 20! Add in the Multiattack of +5 with a 3rd degree success and Thor has a make a DC37 Toughness check. And he makes it with a natural 20 of his own for a 37! Wow. The hail of high caliber bullets bounce off his Asgardian hide as Thor begins to swing his hammer in a circular motion over his head. Lobo heals a Toughness check reduction this round.

Status – Thor (-1 Toughness, 1 hp), Lobo (-1 Toughness, 0 hp)
Round 5: Thor calls up a storm to reduce visibility (making Lobo -5 on ranged attacks) and Impede Movement (-2 ranks). Lobo fires his Bolter Gun again, again AA2, and he hits again big time with a 33. Thor AGAIN gets a natural 20 on his Toughness check to take no damage! Thor gets Mjolnir up in front of him in time to deflect the hail of bullets. Where are all these 20s when I am playing with my FTF group?!?!?! Lobo also calls up his space hog so he’ll be able to move into melee range with Thor the next round.

Round 6: Thor whips Mjolnir at the ‘Bo again, PA2 and hits with a crit, 19+9=28. Lobo has to make a DC41 Toughness check. Yikes. And he gets a natural 1. And he’s out of HP. I knew those 20’s couldn’t last forever. This one is OVER...
As Lobo begins to advance on Thor, he revs his Spazz Fragg, the roar of the alien engine being heard even over the din of the maelstrom that the God of Thunder summoned. He begins to swing his Hook Chain and yells, “Alright, Goldilocks! No more Mr. Nice Guy! Your ass is mine!”

Thor continues to swing Mjolnir and smiles. “My rude and…smelly friend, if you only knew how many being over the millennia have come for 'my ass' and failed. It now, and forever shall remain the sole property of THE GOD OF THUNDER!” And with that he flung his enchanted hammer at The ‘Bo and it flew straight true, striking the intergalactic bounty hunter square on the chin. It struck with a loud crack, visibly dislocating his jaw. Lobo was unconscious before he began his fall off his bike.

Thor swooped down and caught his fallen foe before he could hit the ground. After checking to make sure he was breathing, he wrapped The Main Man up in his own chain flung him over his shoulder and took him back into the bar so he could finish his drink.
Final Status – Thor (-1 Toughness, 0 hp), Lobo (-1 Toughness, Incapacitated, 0 hp)
Comments: Man, I thought Thor was in real trouble there at first, but after a slow start, he pwned Lobo pretty quickly, which I did not expect. Of course, getting two natural 20’s on Toughness checks that could have been game enders didn’t hurt. I may have to let them go at it again.

But Thor can really bring some nearly impossible Toughness checks with his hammer, with that good Crit range, Power Attack and my little Feature to add +2 with Extraordinary Effort. This was my plan, of course, I’m just amazed it actually worked kinda how I envisioned.