Shadowbourne's Shadowbox

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Shadowbourne

Shadowbourne's Shadowbox

Post by Shadowbourne »

Here lies the dark and twisted musing of a deeply disturbed individual.
Last edited by Shadowbourne on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowbourne

Re: Shadowbourne's Shadowbox

Post by Shadowbourne »

Wraith
Name: Stephyn Anton Parthenos
Affiliations: Consilium de Lumire, Gulfstate Guardsmen
Height: 5'10”
Weight: 167 lbs.
PL 9/PP145( 1PP Banked)
Appearance: Deathly pale skin and Eurasian features, lend Stephyn an exotic look. With long black hair with a purple sheen and a sculpted Van Dyke, he becomes almost aristocratic. Brilliant, piercing green eyes and a vulpine cast make it decidedly inhuman. All blend to remind one that Stephyn Parthenos is the predator, not the prey.
Not bound by convention, Wraith favors Victorian Gothic mixed with Urban Streetwear. Greatcoats and waistcoats, Hoodies and Doc Martens all combined with mystic sigils and urban tags, to paint a man caught between two worlds and different times. Predominant among the images are crosses and fanged skulls reminiscent of vampires and bearing the Gothic influence. All of this in a dark swirl of black, plum and burgundy, Wraith casts a foreboding figure.
Distinguishing Marks: Hex/Scar. Wraith has a weird scar/tattoo combination that covers his torso and entwines along his left arm. Carved into his flesh, the scar has runes and sigils along it's length with ink that glistens like his own blood. Scattered throughout are areas where the ink pools into twinkling gems of black blood which pulse with each beat of his heart.

Abilities 36PP
Strength 0, Stamina 2, Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 3, Intellect 2, Awareness 2, Presence 1

Shadowcraft 40PP
Trapped within his body, a creature of darkness rails against a prison of magic and will. By it's very presence, the Shadowbeast has tainted the magic that flows through Stephyn. No longer wielding light, Wraith now slings shadows and darkness in the battle against the very same.
Shadowlance[Ranged Damage 10]]
  • Shadowrend[Damaging Move Object 6 w/ Accurate 2]
    Umbral Edge[Weaken Stamina 8 w/Accurate 3, linked to Healing 8: Self Only]
    Wrapshadow[Ranged Cumulative Affliction 6 w/Extra Condition, Limited Degree vs Dodge, overcome by Will: Hindered/Vulnerable and Defenseless/Immobilized]
    Shadowflow[Insubstantial 3: Shadow w/Movement 2: Slither and Wall Crawling]
    Gloom[Environmental Control 6: Extra Condition, Selective: Cold and Visibility 2]
    Umbral Echoes[Visual Illusion 8 w/ Redirect and Deception 6]
    Shadowgate[Accurate, Extended, Portal Teleportation 4, Extended Only, Medium Shadows w/Change Direction]
Powerstunts
  • Switchshadows[Ranged Teleportation Attack 1 w/Change Direction, Increased DC7 linked to Teleportation 1 w/Change Direction and Turnabout. Umbral Assault(Damage 4 w/Accurate 1)]
    Umbral Undertow/Shadowslam[Ranged Teleportation Attack 1 w/Change Direction, and Increased DC7 linked to Damage 10]
    Shadowspy[Visual Remote Sensing 10]
    Shadowshunt[Reflective Deflection 10]
    Shadowshards[Ranged Multiattack Damage 6 w/Accurate 2]
    Shadowgate[Accurate, Extended, Easy Portal Teleportation 4 w/Medium: Shadows and Change Direction]
Shadowkasters[Ranged Attack 4, Enhanced Parry 4, Improvisation 2, Umbral Edge Variable Descriptor 2(Melee Weapon Shadow forms), Physical Damage 2, Shadowsheath:Feature 1: Dimensional Storage]Shattered steel and blackened leather, Stephyn's Shadowkasters depict a barely survived battle, The steel, fragmented and etched with violet, glowing runes surrounded by tendrils of black leather. Arcing over the back of the wrists, two razor-sharp curved shards like a pair of hungry fangs. All of this surrounded by a pall of shadows like so much smoke.

Duskmantle 29PP
Ever moving and ever flowing, shadows continuously dance about Stephyn. However, they not only swirl around him, but through him as well. Once light shone in every cell of his body. Now he bleeds darkness. Permeating to the core, Wraith is shadow.
Fleeting Shadow[Defensive Roll 5 w/Agile Feint, Evasion, Move-By Action and Uncanny Dodge.] Shadowmeld(Visual Concealment 4: All, Darkness/Shadows Only w/Hide in Plain Sight)]
Shadowglide[Flight 3: Glide Only w/Subtle 2. Leap 2. Movement: Trackless]
  • Shadowdiving[Teleportation 2(120') w/Change Direction, Subtle 2, and Turnabout]
    Shadowtag[Speed 8 w/Feature: Tether(Attach to Target and travel with Target) and Movement +1 Wall Crawling, Limited: Only while Shadowflow is active.]
Ebon Eyes[Senses 4: Arcane Awareness, Darkvision, Sense Hidden]

Advantages 6PP
Extraordinary Effort, Fearless, Language 3(Base:English, French, Greek, Latin and Romany), Ritualist

Skills 16PP
Acrobatics 4(8), Athletics 2(4),Deception 2(3/9*), Expertise: Arcane 10(12), Perception 4(+6), Sleight of Hand 4(8), Stealth 6(10)

Offense
Initiative +4
Unarmed +3 DC15
Shadowkaster Strike +3 DC17
Shadowlance +8 DC25
Shadowrend +12 DC21
Umbral Edge +10 DC23
Wrapshadow +8 DC16
Switchshadows +8 DC18 vs Dodge/Umbral Assault +5 DC21
Umbral Undertow/Shadowslam +8 DC18 vs Dodge/DC25 Damage
Shadowshards +12 DC21[23/26]

Defense 18PP
Dodge 10, Parry 10
Toughness 2/7 with Fleeting Shadow
Fortitude 6
Will 8

Abilities 38+ Powers 69+ Advantages 6+ Skills 16+ Defenses 18=145PP(1PP Banked)

Complications
Errant Shadows: Wraith's bond with the shadowbeast has affected his shadow and all shadows within close range. His shadow has an alien shape that is untterly inhuman a mass of writhing tentacles that pulse and coil . In addition it and all other nearby shadows gain mobility and independence...writhing and coiling like serpents. These shadows will sometimes cling along Wraith's Hex/Scar, enhancing it's already disturbing appearance.
Shadow of the Beast:
Trapped within his body by forbidden magic is a Shadowbeast of the Underdark. Feral and primal, the shadowbeast's instincts sometimes bleeds through.
Evil by Association:
Stephyn Parthenos wields power over shadows and darkness. Mankind has kindled a fear of darkness ever since his first step on land. Because of this, many view the Umbral Warlock as evil...a monster from out of the very darkness they guard against. This disdain will impact any interaction in a negative manner.
Enemy: Emile Fontaine Emile is currently the head of the North American chapter of the Consilium de Lumire. He was primary in seeking young Parthenos execution.
Traditions
Born into a family with traditions is most often a good thing. It means that family is important. It means that you are part of something that is almost immortal. However, not every family tradition is a good thing. And for some, it can be something quite deadly.

Parthenos. A family with a long family tradition...hunting demons. Stephyn's family was part of the Consilium de Lumire, the Council of Light, a centuries spanning organization whose sole purpose was to thwart those with unholy power...preventing their rise to power.

At a young age, Stephyn's parents took a traditional holiday trip, only to never return. In the blink of an eye, young Parthenos was orphaned. His uncle, a valued member of the Council, took Stephyn in and began training him in the family traditions.

The reason he was in Miami University that day is a secret that only a handful of people know. All that is certain is that he was there when the incident occurred. He was there when a tentacled horror flew out of the darkness. Instinct and training took over...Family Tradition rose up in a newly trained member of the Consilium. That day, a creature of darkness met a warrior of light.

The ensuing conflict was both brutal and fast. Flashes of light and dark flowed across the campus as two beings with mutual hatred clashed. The eternal battle between the light and the dark raged on. This time though, in the end, the dark proved more than the light could handle...at first.

Bruised and battered, his weapons shattered, his magic spent, young Parthenos turned to an unthinkable solution. To stop the beast...to save lives, Stephyn Parthenos resorted to the very thing he was trained to prevent. The very thing that his Traditions were designed to rid the world of...forbidden magic.

Grasping a shard of his broken weapons, uttering indecipherable words, Stephyn carved symbols into his very flesh as the Shadowbeast charged at him. With his last bit of strength, Stephyn leapt directly into the mass of writhing tentacles as the spell gained life and ignited...darkness and light became one in an arcane explosion that left only a single body upon the ground. The battle was done...but at what price?

It was almost a week later that Stephyn Parthenos woke. Held for breaking the covenant of the Consilium, Parthenos was to be tried and executed for breaking one of their very basic tenants, the use of Forbidden Magics.

Traditions. His family fought the dark. It was their tradition. It had been that way for centuries. Every day, they woke up and pushed the darkness back into it's little black hole. They never quit, they never gave up. Why should he be any different? Though the darkness was now inside of him, what better tool to use against the dark than itself? His family fought...they always did...and they always will.

And now? Now he will forge that darkness into a weapon for the light. Now he will teach the darkness what fear is.
Hero Lab Character Sheet
http://dicetales.net/rcu/mnm_h/wraith_hl.pdf

Inspirations:
This is an example of how Wraith would fight. The exception would be that all of his effects would be dark and shadowy with a side of Cthulhu-ness thrown in(inky black tendrils and all).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_58xdeWpeI4
Background Music for Wraith:
All of the track is good. All of it flows well with him. At 39.15 minutes is Shadowlands, which definitely hits the stride right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZMDquAUDDg

Consilium de Lumire

http://dicetales.net/rcu/g_antiheroes/council.htm
  • Mage Knights: The working order of the Council. Think Templars with Magic. They are focused upon protecting all of mankind from those with more power than they should have. They are diametrically opposed to the Follower of Germanicus.
    Battlekasters: Bracers that help the Mage Knights focus their meager magics into something that proves useful. These are inspired by Wonder Woman's Bracers and the Hidden Blade Bracers from Assassin's Creed. Every Mage Knight has a pair of these Bracers.
    Shadowbeast: There is a Shadowbeast imprisoned in Stephyn. It is the source of his supercharged, tainted Mage Knight magics. This Shadowbeast was the second one that emerged on the same day as Darkling was conceived.
    Hex/Scar: This is a rune that has been carved into Stephyn's own flesh by him. It is what imprisons the Shadowbeast.
    Emile Fontaine: Direct nemesis to Stephy Parthenos. Highest ranking(and possibly corrupt) Council member in North America. Family line is direct back to creation of the Council.
    Wraith's Heritage: Stephyn Anton Parthenos' father was Greek, his mother was Carpathian(Language: Romany).
Mage Knight Template PL6/81PP
Abilities 22
Strength 0, Stamina 1, Agility 2, Dexterity 2, Fighting 3, Intellect 1, Awareness 1, Presence 1

Powers 36
Sunlance[Ranged Damage 6]14
  • Sunburst[Burst Area Visual Affliction 6 vs Dodge(Block Eyes), Perception Impaired, Perception Disabled, and Blind]
    Sunshield[Reflective Deflection 6]
Battlekasters[Ranged Attack 4, Enhanced Parry 2, Improvisation 1, Bright Edge(Physical Damage 2 w/Accurate), Dimensional Sheath(Benefit 1: Dimensional Storage/Limited to Sword w/Equipment 1: Sword(Damage 3, Slashing 18-20 Critical)]12

Heaven's Grace[Leap 1, Speed 1, Enhanced Dodge 2]4
Heaven's Armor[Protection 5] 5
Attuned[Arcane Awareness]1

Advantages 6
Fearless, Language 3(Latin and Three Languages of Choice),Ritualist, plus 2 other Advantages of Choice

Skills 8
Athletics 4(4), Expertise Arcane 4(5), plus 2 other Skills of choice at Rank 2

Offense
initiative +2
Unarmed Combat +3 DC15
Sword +3 DC18
Bright Edge +5 DC17 without Sword/DC20 with Sword
Sunlance +6 DC21
Sunburst DC16 vs Dodge

Defense 11
Dodge 6, Parry 6
Toughness 6
Fortitude 5
Will 5

15 PP free for Customization. Each Mage Knight is Unique
Last edited by Shadowbourne on Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:49 am, edited 17 times in total.
Shadowbourne

Post by Shadowbourne »

Dragonfyre
Name: Dragonfyre
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10”/7'8”
Weight: 165lbs/350lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green/Glowing Green
PL/PP: 11/165

Strength 5/13, Stamina 4, Agility 3, Dexterity 2, Fighting 7, Intellect 2, Awareness 1, Presence 2

Advantages
All-out Attack, Daze (Intimidation), Diehard, Fascinate (Intimidation), Language 1(Base: English): Mandarin Chinese, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Startle

Skills
Close Combat: Unarmed 2 (+9), Deception 4 (+6), Expertise: Computers 14 (+16), Insight 4 (+5), Intimidation 12 (+14), Perception 4 (+5), Persuasion 4 (+6), Ranged Combat: Dragon Fire 6 (+8)

Powers
Dragon Force (Activation: Move Action)
. . Dragonfire: Damage 11 (DC 26; Accurate: +2, Increased Range: ranged)
. . . . Dragon's Rage
. . . . . . Enhanced Strength 8 (+8 STR)
. . . . . . Power-Lifting: Enhanced Strength 4 (+4 STR; Limited to Lifting)
. . . . . . Strength Effect 11
. . . . . . . . Shockwave: Burst Area Affliction 11 (Alternate; 1st degree: Dazed and Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Stunned and Prone, Resisted by: Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude, DC 20; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, DC 20, Extra Condition; Limited: Targets on the ground, Limited Degree)
. . Dragonscorn: Perception Area Affliction 5 (1st degree: Entranced, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, DC 15; Perception Area: DC 15 - audio; Limited: only to make flee in terror)
. . Dragonwings: Flight 7 (Speed: 250 miles/hour, 0.5 miles/round; Wings)
. . Protection 9 (+9 Toughness; Impervious)
Dragonborne
. . Draconic Might: Enhanced Strength 1 (+1 STR; Limited to Lifting)
. . Dragon Senses: Senses 4 (Acute: Scent, Awareness: Elemental/Primordial, Infravision, Tracking: Scent 1: -1 speed rank)
. . Dragonsblood: Regeneration 10 (Every Round)
. . Flamesoul: Immunity 5 (Damage Effect: Fire/Heat)
. . Dragons Tail (Extra Limb 1: Tail)

Offense
Initiative +3
Dragonfire: Damage 11, +11 (DC 26)
Dragonscorn: Perception Area Affliction 5 (DC Will 15)
Grab, +7 (DC Spec 23)
Shockwave: Burst Area Affliction 11 (DC Fort/Will 21)
Throw, +2 (DC 19/DC 26)
Unarmed, +9 (DC 22/DC 28)

Defense
Dodge 9, Parry 9, Fortitude 8, Toughness 13, Will 7

Power Points
Abilities 52 + Powers 77 + Advantages 8 + Skills 18 (54 ranks) + Defenses 18 = 175

Dragon's Rage: Tony's life was one of laziness till his heritage revealed itself and brought forth his draconic nature. In doing so, Tony discovered that his laziness just hid the true rage that boiled deep within his veins. Ever at the tip, Tony's rage is easy to set free.

Dragon's Hoard: Like all dragons, the dragonborn are very territorial. Tony, Dragonfyre is no different. However, for some reason, Tony veiws EVERYTHING around him as his...people and all. While somethings might not trigger his territorial instinct, threats to his hoard are taken very seriously by the young dragonborn.

Karmic Destiny: Tony's father tells him he has a Karmic Destiny to fulfill. That he has a duty to right all the wrongs he can in order to cleanse his soul and the burdens it has incurred on it's journey. That the soul within Tony has a great many sins to answer for...or maybe just his police record. One or the other.
My Story?...
I know life is never supposed to be easy. But I wish it would just once be a little less daunting. Take me for example. I am your average, multi-ethnic slacker twenty something who started out by simply hiding in his dad's garage. Whose only goal in life was to ghost into the next MMO on the market, take what he wants, and ruin the life of any other foolish enough to have pissed him off. Not much of a life eh? Let me tell you...Dad's not too happy.

But no...Life can't remain that simple. It was a Saturday late night...was down at the Slurp and Go getting a Big Burp and some questionable soy by products. Chillin out, listenen to Dragonforce off my iPhone when I spotted the police cruiser. No...it wasn't pulling into the parking lot. I mean, sure I hack...it's a crime...but our local Barney Fife isn't gonna be coming to get me. No...the police cruiser was flying into the Slurp and go, straight through the front window.

Now, most people would either run and dive...or stand there and get smashed by the flying pig wagon. ...sigh...But, no...not me. No, I...I dive into the airborne automobile, catch it...and ROAR at the top of my lungs as I toss it back OUT the window! See...told you it wasn't easy.

Even as it flies from my hands, I can feel my body ripple...grow. I can feel a burning strength within me grow. But mostly...mostly I am pissed off. Someone threw a cop car through my favorite Slurp and Go. And that my friends, just ain't right. Rage a'boiling, I leap out the storefront and snap wings down to lift off. Gaining a little altitude, I spot this giant tin can thingy doing it's best transformer impression harassing the cops. Batting them left and right, along with all of their nifty little cars, Robby the Robot is making a big mess of my Saturday night. Long story short...Dragon 1, Robot 0.

That night...that night I changed. Through the Fire and Flames...that is how it goes. Man, Herman Li can shred...but no, they are right. You don't back down...you face it head on. You don't give up...you never surrender. My dad says it is a karma thing. That maybe it is time to give back. And maybe...maybe he is right. All I know is that doing this hero thing is much more fun when you are doing for real than when you are doing it online. Crazy?...maybe. Fun?...hell yeah. But, what the hell....it is who I am now. Tony Long...Dragonfyre.
2E version
Abilities(32)
Str 18/30, Dex 16, Con 18, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 14

Saves(12)
Toughness +12/+8 Imp, Fortitude +8, Reflex +6, Will +6

Powers(65)
Dragonborn (Passive Container 5, Flaw: Noticeable)
**Draconic Might(Super Strength 1)
**Dragonsblood(Regeneration 14: +5 Recovery, Bruised 3, Injured 3, Staggered 1, Disabled 1, Regrowth, Diehard)
**Flamesoul(Immunity 5: Flame/Heat Effects)
**Dragon Senses(Super Senses 4: Infravision, Scent, Tracking Scent, Elemental/Primordial Awareness)

Dragonforce (Active Container 10, Flaw: Move Action, Noticeable. Power Feat: Quick Change)
**Dragonscorn(Fearsome Presence 4)
**Dragonhide(Impervious Protection 8 )
**Dragonfire(Array 10, Power Feat)
**AE: Dragonfire (Blast 10, Accurate)
**AE: Dragon's Rage (Enhanced Strength 12, Super Strength 4, Groundstrike)
**Dragonwings(Flight 5, Flaw: Winged)

Feats(8)
All Out Attack, Attack Specialization: Unarmed 1, Fearsome Presence 1, Martial Strike 2, Move By Action, Power Attack, Startle

Skills(12)
Bluff 4(+6), Computers 10(+12), Diplomacy 4(+6), Intimidate 12(+14), Knowledge: Computer Programing 10(+12), Notice 4(+5), Sense Motive 4(+5)

Combat(30)
Attack +7, +9 Unarmed. Defense +8

Abilities 32 +Saves 12 +Powers 64 +Feats 8 +Skills 10 +Combat 30 = 156

Shadowbourne

Post by Shadowbourne »

Shadowbourne
Name: Erebus Tenebrae
PL:10/PP:255
Height: 5'11”
Weight: 167 lbs.
Appearance: Pale, Eurasian features lend an aristocratic air. At the same time, a sleek and almost feral vulpine cast plays about his features. Framing the predatorial countenance, long black hair the color of night ripples with a purple sheen. That same sheen gleams in his dark eyes as they reflect the light. A single glance affirms who is the predator and who is the prey.

Enshrouding his form is a hooded Duster/Greatcoat known as the Duskmantle. An odd mix of Gothic and Urban, it flows with a mix of arcane patterns, leather straps, skulls and sigils. Black as midnight, only the runes and sigils pulse with a deep purple glow. The left arm is cut short, with his wrist and hand wrapped in leather strapping in black and purple. This exposes the Hex/Scar, a living Rune Spell that coils around his left arm and torso and binds Erebus to the Shadowzone. His legs are encased in a sculpted, armored form that protects to mid thigh.
  • Hex/Scar. The Hex/Scar is an amalgamation of scarification and tattoo that winds around his body, especially his torso and arms. It is composed of spiky, tribal-like runes in a coiling serpentine pattern. The Hex/Scar pulses with his every heartbeat.
Abilities(52)
Strength 2, Stamina 2, Agility 6, Dexterity 4, Fighting 4, Intellect 2, Awareness 4, Presence 2

Powers
Shadowbreach/Umbral Transmigration(86)
Shadowbreach/Umbral Transmigration focuses upon movement, both traditional and dimensional, and through all of the states in between those two designation. In addition, Shadowflow, the main function of Shadowbreach/Umbral Transmigration, functions upon the transition from one dimensional state to another, often within the blink of an eye.
Shadowflow[Insubstantial 4: Shadow(Vulnerable to Light/Laser). Visual Concealment 4: All, Darkness/Shadows Only w/Hide in Plain Sight. Movement 3: Slither and Wall Crawling 2. Immunity 2: Suffocation. Feature 2: Tether, attach to target as a target's shadow.]
  • Shadowdive[Accurate, Extended, Easy Portal Teleportation 4(500 ft/16 miles) w/Change Direction, Subtle 2, and Turnabout]
    Umbral Echo[Accurate Portal Teleportation 2(120 ft) w/Change Direction, Subtle 2 and Turnabout linked to Visual Concealment 4: All, Darkness/Shadows Only w/Hide in Plain Sight linked to Visual Illusion 4: Limited to Self Image w/Deception +8 and Redirect]
    Tenebrous Torrent[Accurate Portal Teleportation 1(60 ft) w/Change Direction, Subtle 2, and Turnabout linked to Accurate1 and Multiattack Extra +8 added to Shadow Boxxing with Indirect 4]
    Switchshadows[Ranged Portal Teleportation Attack 1(60 ft) w/Accurate 2, Change Direction, Increased DC9, and Indirect 4 linked to Portal Teleportation 1(60 ft) w/Change Direction, and Turnabout]
    Umbral Undertow/Shadowslam[Ranged Portal Teleportation Attack 1(60 ft) w/Accurate 2, Change Direction, Increased DC9, and Indirect 4 linked to Damage 10 w/Variable Descriptor 1(Collisions/Impacts)]
    Shadowshunt[Reflective Redirection Deflection 11]
Powerstunts
  • Umbral Cascade[Burst Area Concealment Attack 4 w/Expanded Area 1(60 ft) linked to Visual Illusion 4: Limited to Self Image w/Horde and Sacrifice]
    Umbral Inversion[Portal Teleportation Attack 1(60 ft) w/Change Direction, Increased DC9 and Turnabout linked to +4 Damage Shadow Boxxing]
    Shadowspike[Ranged Damage 8 with Accurate 3, Indirect 4 and Variable Descriptor 2(Melee/Weapon Shadows]
    Oubliette[Ranged Dimensional Movement Attack 1: Shadowzone w/Increased DC9]

Shadowfold[Feature 5: Extra Dimensional Storage/Shadowzone(4cft)]
Shadowstride[Leap 2, Movement 2: Safe Fall and Trackless, Speed 1. Enhanced Trait: Up the Walls]
  • Shadowtag[Speed 8: Limited to Shadowflow Tether activation and Speed of Tethered]
    Shadowpath[Dimensional Travel 3 w/Portal: Requires stepping through Shadowzone]
Gloaming[Environment 6(900 ft): Selective, Impede Movement 2, Visibility 2]
Shadowbond[Immunity 6: Cold, Darkness/Shadow Powers. Senses 4: Arcane Awareness, Darkvision, Sense Hidden]

Shadow Boxxing(50)
Through Shadow Boxxing, Shadowbourne has a gained exceptional combat prowess. Shadowfangs/Umbral Edge and Flickering both rely upon constant movement and benefit greatly from Shadowbreach/Umbral Transmigration.
Shadowfangs/Umbral Edge[Enhanced Fighting 3, Physical Damage 6 w/Variable Descriptor 2:Weapon/Melee Attack Shadows w/Accurate 3, Fast Grab, Grabbing Finesse, Improved Trip and Takedown 2 and Enhanced Parry 8]
Flickering[Enhanced Dodge +4, Enhanced Traits: Agile Feint, Defensive Roll 6, Evasion 2, Move-By Action, Uncanny Dodge. Immunity 5: Entrapment]

Special: Complication/Focus(12)
Shadowbourne's shadow has a distinctive inhuman shape. While humanoid, it has a vulpine, yet feline aspect that screams predator. Sleek and feral, the shadow flows about Erebus with a will of it's own, often betraying Erebus' true motives and emotions. It has such independence that it can freely roam and travel quite a distance away. During combat, the shadow can become the delivery system of the abilities, giving the appearance that it, not Erebus, is the protagonist. The Errant Shadow is used as an unseen infiltrator...it is the source for accuracy. Anything the Umbra encounters, Erebus encounters.
Errant Shadow**[Visual Remote Sensing 12 w/ Flaw: Feedback]

Advantages(13)
Assessment, Die Hard, Extraordinary Effort, Fearless,Languages 3: Base English(German, Latin, Romany, Ukraine), Ritualist, Second Chance: Arcane Saves, Skill Mastery 3(Acrobatics, Sleight of Hand, Stealth), Trance

Skills(30)
Acrobatics 8(16), Athletics 6(8), Deception 4(6/14), Expertise: Arcane 8(10), Expertise: Streetwise 10(12), Insight 4(8), Perception 6(10), Sleight of Hand 6(10), Stealth 8(16)

Offense
Initiative +8
Shadow Boxxing(Shadowfangs/Umbral Edge) +10 DC23
Tenebrous Torrent +12 DC23[25/28]
Switchshadows DC20 vs Dodge
Umbral Undertow/Shadowslam +10 DC25
Umbral Inversion DC20 vs Dodge/DC27 vs Toughness
Shadowspike +10 DC25
Oubliette DC20 vs Dodge

Defense(12)
Dodge 12/11 with Shadowshunt, Parry 12/11 with Shadowshunt
Toughness 8/2 without Flickering
Fortitude 8
Will 10

Notes;
  • Special: Up the Wall is Advantage from 2E Mecha and Manga
    Special: Horde and Sacrifice are Summon Extras. Functions in the same manner.
    Note: Gloaming pulls a portion of The Shadowzone through the dimensional breach.
    Note: Umbral Undertow/Shadowslam: Undertow moves target and damages them through collisions and impact. Slam moves item into target causing collisions and impacts.
    Note: Umbral Inversion is throwing target through shadows and directly back out same shadow except in different direction. In essence an Umbral Clothesline.
    Note: Shadowspike is striking through a shadow from any direction.
    Note: Shadow Boxxing(Shadowfangs/Umbral Edge)Variable Descriptor 2(Weapon/Melee Attack Shadows) allows Shadowbourne to briefly instill a shadow physicality as long as it is the shadow of a weapon or a melee attack, most often something in use against Shadowbourne at the moment.
    Note: **Errant Shadow is Power, Focus and Complication combined into one package.
Shadowzone: dimensional pocket universe that exists in between dimensions. Shadowzone is actually the transitional border between dimensions. As such, nearly any dimension can be reached by passing through Shadowzone first. The Shadowzone mirrors whatever dimension is the most prevalent to the traveler with the following exceptions: Radiant energy is muted within The Shadowzone. All radiant energy sources will only produce a tenth of their normal output. The rest is devoured by The Shadowzone. Shadows and Dark areas in The Shadowzone have increased spatial parameters. What would normally just be a shadow can end up being a yawning pit. Due to this, travel within The Shadowzone is very hazardous unless you are accustomed to it's unique character.
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

This is neat stuff, Shadowbourne. I like the flavor of this setting.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum