The T-Verse [Earth 75]: Dragon Mandarin, Ninjas, & Naginatas, the Storms, Black Fox, Scorpion, Toad

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Tattooedman

Red Phoenix

Post by Tattooedman »

Red Phoenix:
PL:
Strength 9 (0)
Stamina 8 (0)
Agility 3
Dexterity 3
Fighting 6
Intellect 1
Awareness 2
Presence 2

Skills: Acrobatics 4 (+7), Expertise [Survival] 6 (+7), Expertise [Tactics] 9 (+10), Insight 8 (+10), Intimidation 12 (+14), Perception 8 (+10), Stealth 7 (+10)

Advantages: All-Out Attack, Close Attack 4, Cunning Fighter, Improved Feint, Improved Initiative, Languages 3 [Base: German; English, French, Italian, Spanish], Power Attack, Ranged Attack 5, Takedown 2, Uncanny Dodge

Powers: Ionic Charged Body:
Enhanced Strength 9
Enhanced Strength 5 (Flaw: Limited [Lifting Only])
Enhanced Stamina 8
Enhanced Advantages 2 [Diehard, Great Endurance]
Immunity 6 [All Environmental Conditions, Starvation & Thirst]
Protection 4 (Extra: Impervious 12)

Ionic Energy Channelling:
Strength-Based Energy Damage 1 (Extra: Penetrating 12); (Feats: Affects Insubstantial 2, Improved Critical 3, Improved Smash); (Flaw: Medium [item of opportunity])

Mithral Broadsword: (Easily Removable –1 pt) [4 pp]
Indestructible: Feature 1 [Unbreakable]
Laser Sharpened Edge: Strength-Based Slashing Damage 2 (Feat: Improved Critical 2)

Offense: Initiative +7
Melee Attack +10
Ranged Attack +8

Defense: Dodge +10
Parry +10
Toughness +12* [*Impervious]
Fortitude +12
Will +8

Costs: Abilities 34+ Skills 18+ Advantages 20+ Powers 85+ Defenses 21= 178 pts.

Height: 5’11”
Weight: 180 lbs
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Green

Complications:
Cipher: Aside from her real name (assumedly) and her home country, Red Phoenix’s past is a complete mystery.

Motivation Thrills: Red Phoenix enjoys the excitement she feels when engaging in criminal activities.

Quirk ~Wants A Challenge: Red Phoenix will always challenge the most powerful looking opponent she can find to prove that she is the better fighter.

Background: Sonya Gertz has never shared anything about her early years with anyone. The only thing that is known is from when her finger prints were ran they brought up an immigration file that said Sonya came to America from the former Soviet Union along with her mother and both were granted citizenship. Sonya will not say anything about where she grew up after coming to America, what (if anything) has happened with her mother or why she turned to crime.

Sonya simply made her criminal debut several years ago in New York City, calling herself Red Phoenix, and ended up fighting members of the Vanguard who quickly defeated her (though she managed to slip away before the police could arrive on the scene and take her into custody). From then on Red Phoenix simply sold her powers and skills to the highest bidder and made sure to be gone from the scene before law enforcement could respond.

It wasn't until she faced Citizen Zero that Red Phoenix couldn't manage to escape before the law enforcement arrived on the scene and took her into custody that she was made to be held accountable for her crimes; which basically amounts to destruction of property and various assault charges. None the less, it was enough to make sure she'd be in jail for a long, long time.

Now the problem is keeping her incarcerated; Red Phoenix is a reliable enough enforcer that law enforcement expects some criminal mastermind to enact a plan to free her so that she can work for them.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Ares
Site Admin

Re: The Arcanist

Post by Ares »

Tattooedman wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:02 pm Image
Hey T-Man. Now that the holidays are over and I've gotten the hang of running this place, I'm trying to check out more threads and be more active. I'm really digging the weapons builds at the start of the thread so far.

I came across this image and I seem to remember you had wanted some editing done to it, back when I had a "contact me for image editing" thread going on RA. I'm tempted to start that up again, now that I have some time a little more editing skill, and I was curious if you still wanted this image changed. I believe you wanted the word bubbles removed, which is doable.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Tattooedman

Re: The Arcanist

Post by Tattooedman »

Ares wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:16 amHey T-Man. Now that the holidays are over and I've gotten the hang of running this place, I'm trying to check out more threads and be more active. I'm really digging the weapons builds at the start of the thread so far.
Thank you, I've tried to build some interesting things. Good to know I've had some success, plus if you liked those I've got a little something in the works that you should really like then. :D
Ares wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:16 amI came across this image and I seem to remember you had wanted some editing done to it, back when I had a "contact me for image editing" thread going on RA. I'm tempted to start that up again, now that I have some time a little more editing skill, and I was curious if you still wanted this image changed. I believe you wanted the word bubbles removed, which is doable.
Man was that a long while ago. At tis point I'm pretty ok with how that image looks, but once you get going I might have a couple other pictures I want to use for my new setting that you could work on.
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Tattooedman

The Glutton's Fork

Post by Tattooedman »

The Glutton’s Fork:

Who made this artifact is unknown, but it is suspected that it was a member of the Cult of Seven. This artifact is able transform any inorganic object it touches into an edible material that allows the wielder to consume said object and be healed of any injury they might be suffering from. What the Cult will use it for is anyone’s guess, but those who know about such matters are of the opinion that it won’t be anything good.

The Glutton’s Fork: (Easily Removable –8 pts) [14 pp]
Artifact: Feature 1 [Indestructible]
Fork It: Piercing Damage 10 (Extra: Penetrating)
-Eat The Uneatable: Transform 10 [anything into edible versions of themselves] (Flaw: Affects Objects Only) & Healing 5 (Flaws: Limited [Self Only], Triggered [After object is eaten])

>>>
A little something I whipped up after listening to an awesome show, The Adventure Zone; a really funny & entertaining podcast about a D&D group played by the McElroy brothers & their dad that's totally worth checking out if you've got an hour to spare.
catsi563

Re: The T-Verse (Earth 75): Surf & Turf, Red Phoenix

Post by catsi563 »

that'd be Haagenti the demon prince of gluttony bless the little suckhole of a stomach with legs :P
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Tattooedman

Face Card

Post by Tattooedman »

Face Card:
PL:
Strength 2
Stamina 3
Agility 4
Dexterity 4
Fighting 8
Intellect 0
Awareness 1
Presence 1

Skills: Acrobatics 9 (+13), Athletics 6 (+8), Deception 12 (+14), Expertise [Criminal] 9 (+10), Expertise [Gambling] 12 (+13), Insight 9 (+9), Perception 9 (+9), Sleight of Hand 9 (+13), Stealth 9 (+13)

Advantages: Agile Feint, Close Attack 2, Improved Initiative, Move-By Action, Precise Attack [ranged; cover], Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 6, Redirect

Powers: Influence Probability:
Enhanced Advantages 5 [Luck 5] (Flaw: Limited [Useable only for Luck Control])
Luck Control 4 [Spend HP/LP on anther's behalf, Bestow HP/LP upon other, Negate someone else's use of Luck Advantage, Force re-roll] (Extras: Area [Burst], Selective)

Lucky Dodge:
Enhanced Advantage 3 [Evasion 2, Uncanny Dodge]
Enhanced Dodge 9
Enhanced Parry 5

Face Card Suit: (Removable -8 pts) [36 pp]
Immunity 5 [Sensory Affliction Effects] (Flaw: Limited [Half Effective], Limited [Audio/Visual based Effects])
Protection 4 (Feat: Subtle)
Senses 2 [Infravision, Low-Light Vision]
Suits Array:
Diamonds: Ranged Piercing Damage 10 (Extra: Penetrating)
-Clubs: Affliction 8 [Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Fortitude] (Extra: Cumulative)
-Clubs II: Strength-Based Damage 8 (Feat: Improved Critical 2)
-Hearts: Ranged Ballistic Damage 8 (Extra: Area [Burst])
-Spades: Ranged Piercing Damage 10 (Extra: Multiattack)

Offense: Initiative +8
Melee Attack +10
Ranged Attack +10

Defense: Dodge +13*/+3 [*Lucky Dodge]
Parry +13*/+8 [*Lucky Dodge]
Toughness +7*/+3
Fortitude +8
Will +8

Costs: Abilities 46+ Skills 28+ Advantages 14+ Powers 73+ Defenses 7= 168 pts.

Height: 5’11”
Weight: 157 lbs
Eye Color: Green

Complications:
Lady Luck Can Be A .....: If Face Card uses his Influence Probability power too much during a short time it can backlash against him.

Take It To The Limit: Face Card can't ever leave well enough alone, he'll always take the risk even if it's clear the odds are against him.

Motivation ~Thrills: Face Card constantly looks to push himself for that adrenaline rush, be it going against heroes, gambling, or pulling crimes.

Background: Gifted with the ability to influence probability, Foster Hoyle made his living playing games of chance ….well not really since his powers allowed him to tip the odds in his favor but still winning big at poker, blackjack, and several other games of chance allowed Hoyle to live a life of carefree whims for the most part. Except for when his luck would turn on him, showing him that there were limits as to how much he could push the odds in his favor without paying a price for it. Eventually Foster desired new challenges, deciding to become a super villain to take even bigger risks while pulling down more money than he ever could gambling.

Art by Storn Cook
Last edited by Tattooedman on Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tattooedman

Acid

Post by Tattooedman »

Acid:
PL:
Strength 2
Stamina 10
Agility 3
Dexterity 2
Fighting 4
Intellect 0
Awareness 2
Presence 2

Skills: Athletics 6 (+8), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+12), Deception 9 (+11), Expertise [Criminal] 8 (+8), Insight 8 (+10), Intimidation 9 (+11), Perception 8 (+10), Ranged Combat [Thrown] 6 (+8), Stealth 9 (+12)

Advantages: All-Out Attack, Close Attack 4, Improved Initiative, Power Attack

Powers: Corrosion Aura:
Damage 11 (Extras: Linked [Affliction], Penetrating 10, Reaction [being touched]) & Affliction 11 [Toughness Impaired, Toughness Disabled, Transformed (to Toughness 0); resisted by Fortitude] (Extras: Affects Objects, Reaction [being touched])
Immunity 20 [Physical Attacks] (Flaw: Limited [Half Effective])

Altered Biology:
Immunity 19 [All Environmental Conditions, Chemical Effects, Acid/Corrosion Descriptor, Disease, Poison]
Protection 2 (Extra: Impervious 12)
Regeneration 2 (Extra: Persistent)

Offense: Initiative +7
Melee Attack +10 // Unarmed Attack +12
Ranged Attack +2 // Thrown Attack +8

Parry +10
Toughness +12* [*Impervious]
Fortitude +10
Will +8

Costs: Abilities 48+ Skills 23+ Advantages 7+ Powers 156+ Defenses 15= 249 pts.

Height: 5’7”
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair: Green
Eye Color: Green (dyed) Brown

Complications:
Motivation ~Chaos & Kicks: Acid is a supervillain because she enjoys using her powers to do as she pleases despite society’s views on such matters.

Overconfident: Acid’s nigh-invulnerability leads her to be overconfident, strolling into the thick of a fight rather than approaching a situation carefully.

Prejudice: Transhuman criminal.

Relationship: Acid is extremely close with her partner, Tripper.

Reputation: Acid is known for being very willing to cause lots and lots of collateral damage.

Under My Skin: If someone does manage to get the better of Acid in an interaction skill check (either by rebuffing her advances or turning the tables and deceiving her) she will take this extremely personally, and will look for a way to pay the person responsible back.

Background: A sophomore at college, Helen Brooks was kidnapped along with some of her friends one night while bar-hopping. When she woke up Helen found herself and her friends all locked up like animals at the zoo, in a place she thought she’d never leave. The guards and techs that she dealt with on a regular basis regarded her and the others with a mixture of indifference and clinical interest as they made sure she was fed and given several kinds of drugs, the effects of which showed very quickly as Helen’s overall health improved.

Then she and her friends were subjected to round after round of radiation and chemical treatments which were supposed to be “activating”, according to the techs she overheard talking, but didn’t understand what that meant until a few weeks later when her powers started emerging. First, she was put into an upgraded cell that could resist her efforts to break them with her enhanced strength and then the techs complained about having to use special needles to pierce her skin. Another snippet she caught from the techs was something about her “progressing as expected” and that soon she’d have to be subjected to “conditioning” but before that could happen her other power, the ability to produce a corrosive substance from her body at will, started to manifest. Realizing that this was something that her captors were not expecting Helen kept its development a secret.

It didn’t take her too long to take advantage of it – carefully weakening the bars to her cell over several days until she was able to break them with her bare hands. Then she freed her remaining friends who had survived to this point with her, though it was only one of them (who would become known as Tripper), and together the pair escaped from that hellish place. Together they found shelter and managed to get some food without giving themselves away, and it was during that time the pair decided that it was them against the world and became an unofficial group of supervillains.

At first their crimes were focused on surviving but as time went on and they stole enough to support themselves it became more about paying back society for the wrongs done to them than anything else. It was a change that Helen, or rather Acid, never really noticed and she’s gone on to challenge the likes of the Vanguard and the Alliance as long as there is some kind of profit, or kicks, in it for their troubles.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tattooedman

Tripper

Post by Tattooedman »

Tripper:
PL:
Strength 1
Stamina 2
Agility 2
Dexterity 2
Fighting 4
Intellect 0
Awareness 3
Presence 3

Skills: Athletics 6 (+7), Deception 9 (+12), Expertise [Criminal] 6 (+6), Insight 7 (+7), Perception 8 (+10), Ranged Combat [Mind Trip] 8 (+10), Stealth 9 (+11)

Advantages: Close Attack 4, Improved Feint, Improved Initiative, Set-Up, Teamwork

Powers: Mind Trip: Ranged Affliction 10 [Dazed & Vulnerable & Visually Impaired, Stunned & Defenseless & Visually Disabled, Incapacitated; resisted by Fortitude] (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition 2); (Flaws: Sense Dependent [vision])

Mental Displacement Field:
Enhanced Dodge 4
Enhanced Parry 4

Resilant:
Protection 6
Regeneration 2 (Extra: Persistent)

Offense: Initiative +6
Melee Attack +8
Ranged Attack +2 // Mind Trip Attack +10

Defense: Dodge +12*/+8 [*Mental Displacement Field]
Parry +12*/+8 [*Mental Displacement Field]
Toughness +8
Fortitude +8
Will +9

Costs: Abilities 34+ Skills 19+ Advantages 8+ Powers 50+ Defenses = pts.

Height: 5’5”
Weight: 133 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Black

Complications:
Motivation ~Chaos & Kicks: Tripper is a supervillain because she enjoys using her powers to do as she pleases despite society’s views on such matters.

No Blinders Allowed: Due to the torture she endured when her powers first manifested, Tripper is extremely afraid of being blinded in any way.

Power Loss: Tripper must be able to see her targets to use her power on them.

Prejudice: Transhuman criminal.

Relationship: Tripper is extremely close with her partner, Acid.

Reputation: Tripper is known for being very willing to cause lots and lots of collateral damage.

Background: A freshman at college, Bethany Draper was kidnapped along with some of her friends one night while bar-hopping. When she woke up Bethany found herself and her friends all locked up like animals at the zoo, in a place she thought she’d never leave. The guards and techs that she dealt with on a regular basis regarded her and the others with a mixture of indifference and clinical interest as they made sure she was fed and given several kinds of drugs, the effects of which showed very quickly as Bethany’s overall health improved.

Then she and her friends were subjected to round after round of radiation and chemical treatments which were supposed to be “activating”, according to the techs she overheard talking, but didn’t understand what that meant until a few weeks later when her powers started emerging.
To protect the scientists working on her from her manifesting abilities Bethany was forced to wear a helmet that blinded her, which only added to the torture the young woman endured. It wasn’t until weeks later that Bethany’s blinders were removed when she was freed by the other remaining survivor of their group – Helen Brooks (who would later become known as Acid). Together the pair escaped from that hellish place and found shelter as well as food without giving themselves away; during that time the pair decided that it was them against the world and became an unofficial group of supervillains.

At first their crimes were focused on surviving but as time went on and they stole enough to support themselves it became more about paying back society for the wrongs done to them than anything else. It was a change that Bethany, or rather Tripper, never really noticed and she’s gone on to challenge the likes of the Vanguard and the Alliance as long as there is some kind of profit, or kicks, in it for their troubles.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamebook

Re: The T-Verse (Earth 75): Face Card, Acid & Tripper

Post by Gamebook »

Who did the art for Acid? That's a nice piece of work and it doesn't look to be from the pages of a comic.
Tattooedman

Transhumans

Post by Tattooedman »

Alphas:

Alphas are people that possess a unique genetic trait that allows them to develop superhuman abilities. Alphas are considered, by geneticists, to be a subspecies Homo Sapiens and are considered the next stage in human evolution. However, whether this is true or not is a subject of much debated topic in the scientific community.

To most people an Alphas is someone who can do things that normal people can only dream of; some can fly, others can cover vast distances in the blink of an eye, some can lift massive amounts of weights while others can move objects simply by focusing their will. The general public is unaware of the origin of Alphas, save that they can be born into humanity and are often times, indistinguishable from normal humans. What the general public isn’t aware of is the fact that there are other ways for a person to possess superhuman abilities; some are psychics, others are able to wield arcane energies, and in the last few decades technology has empowered a few heroes and villains.

Because of the destructive potential Alphas possess, humanity often views Alphas as threats. Which means that many times Alphas are persecuted by those they would consider their friends and sometimes even family. Many people believe such actions are justified, given that many Alphas have chosen to utilize their unique abilities to create the current age of chaos and fear. Still, the world has been protected by brave souls who stand for justice; the Vanguard, the Alliance, as well as several other Alphas who prefer to work alone in their efforts to protect the world.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tattooedman

Mr. Menagerie

Post by Tattooedman »

Mr. Menagerie:
PL:
Strength 2
Stamina 3
Agility 2
Dexterity 2
Fighting 4
Intellect 3
Awareness 3
Presence 3

Skills: Athletics 3 (+5), Deception 7 (+10), Expertise [Business] 9 (+12), Expertise [Criminal] 9 (+12), Expertise [Zoology] 4 (+7), Insight 7 (+10), Investigation 6 (+9), Intimidation 7 (+10), Perception 7 (+10), Persuasion 7 (+10), Ranged Combat [Firearms] 4 (+6), Ranged Combat [Blaster] 8 (+10), Stealth 6 (+8)

Advantages: Close Attack 4, Connected, Contacts, Equipment 2, Improved Feint, Inspire 4, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Set-Up, Well-Informed

Powers: Create Chimera: Summon 8 (Extras: Broad Type [Mixed Animals], Controlled, Increased Duration [Continuous]); (Feats: Monitor, Multiple Minions 3 [4 total]); (Flaws: Limited [Must have sample of animals contributing to chimera on hand (bone, feather, tuff of fur, tooth, etc.)])

Blaster: (Easily Removable –12 pts) [18 pp]
Laser Beam: Ranged Heat Damage 10 (Extra: Penetrating)

Melee Attack +8
Ranged Attack +2 // Firearms Attack +6 // Blaster Attack +10

Parry +10
Toughness +7*/+3 [*Silk Suit, Black Tie]
Fortitude +8
Will +10

Equipment: Silk Suit, Black Tie: Protection 4 (Feat: Subtle)
Black Shades: Feature 1 [Conceals wearer's identity]
Communicator: Senses 1 [Communication Link w/others wearing counterpart communicators]

Costs: Abilities 44+ Skills 30+ Advantages 17+ Powers 62+ Defenses 26= 180 pts.

Height: 5’7”
Weight: Unknown
Hair: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Complications:
Motivation ~Power & Money: Mr. Menagerie seeks to amass as much personal power, and as much money, as he can, and is willing to cross almost any line to gain it.

Prejudice: Alpha criminal.

Relationships: He sees the other members of the Mister Mob as an extended family.

Reputation: Mr. Menagerie is considered by some members of the criminal underworld to be among the last of “the old timers” that are still active.

Background: In his childhood, Jake Dimmick and his older brother, Lenny, lived with their abusive, alcoholic father. Which resulted in Lenny taking on the responsibility of raising the younger boy, though he sometimes was gone for long periods of time himself (serving time in juvenile institutions for crimes he committed to support his family). This resulted in Jake learning to fend for himself and adopting a hard-boiled mindset, though at some point the two siblings put together a group of small-time thieves that was moderately successful.

Then the Breakout happened and Jake’s life changed forever.

Like many other Alphas who were triggered by that event Jake’s manifestation of power was caused by a strange electric-like blueish energy, though in his case (as well as a small percentage of others) that energy was dangerous to those nearby him at that moment, so while Jake was empowered by the Breakout Lenny was killed by it. The news reports that came over the following days quickly helped Jake figure out what happened to him, though exactly how he figured out his unusual powers isn’t known. However, how he put them to use is another matter entirely.

His first couple of thefts were low-key, done in the dead of the night with his only witnesses being the security guards his chimeras easily took care of. Those thefts made it clear to Jake that he could pull off jobs that normally required several people by himself, which meant that he didn’t have to split the profits with anyone (which suited him just fine at the time given the recent death of his brother) and thus began the criminal career of Mister Menagerie. For several years he faced a number of heroes, sometimes Jake managed to escape with varying degrees of his intended scores while other times he just barely managed to avoid going to jail.

Realizing that he was starting to feel his age, Jake remembered that he and Lenny had learned the tools of their criminal trade under the guiding hand of an aging thief and one his biggest lessons was that at some point the brothers should share their experience with younger members of their profession. Except that Jake was never one to do things on a small scale, and thus that was the start of what would become known as the Mister Mob, a group of Alpha criminals who pull off darling, daylight robberies.

Over the years since Mr. Menagerie came up with a set of rules concerning how the members of the Mister Mob should conduct themselves, which he strictly enforces. In short, the rules boil down to no drug use, no hurting women or children (threatening them is completely ok however), and no killing. Jake has a strong sense of loyalty to his team and watches out for them in his own unique way, often times coming across like an older brother, but when one of the other Misters are incarcerated or in some kind of trouble Jake wastes no time in planning a jail break.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tattooedman

Mr. Merkhet

Post by Tattooedman »

Mr. Merkhet:
PL:
Strength 3
Stamina 4
Agility 2
Dexterity 2
Fighting 6
Intellect 0
Awareness 1
Presence 0

Skills: Athletics 6 (+9), Expertise [Criminal] 6 (+6), Expertise [Horology] 6 (+6), Insight 6 (+7), Intimidation 6 (+9), Perception 6 (+7), Stealth 6 (+8)

Advantages: Benefit [Bruiser (can use Strength instead of Presence for Intimidation checks)], Equipment 2, Improved Initiative, Power Attack

Powers: Time Manipulation Array:
Time Heals All Wounds: Healing 8 (Extras: Energizing, Restorative); (Feats: Persistent, Stabilize)
-Ravages Of Time: Weaken Toughness 8 [resisted by Will] (Extra: Linked [Damage]); (Feat: Slow Fade 6 [30 minutes]) & Damage 8 (Extra: Linked [Drain])

Enhanced Personal Time:
Enhanced Dodge 4
Enhanced Parry 2
Enhanced Advantages 5 [Close Attack 4, Improved Initiative]

Combat: Initiative +10
Melee Attack +10
Ranged Attack +2

Defense: Dodge +12*/+8 [*Enhanced Personal Time]
Parry +12*/+8 [*Enhanced Personal Time]
Toughness +8*/+4 [*Silk Suit, Black Tie]
Fortitude +8
Will +7

Communicator: Senses 1 [Communication Link w/others wearing counterpart communicators]

Costs: Abilities 36+ Skills 14+ Advantages 5+ Powers 56+ Defenses 18= 129 pts.

Height: 5’10”
Weight: 220 lbs
Eye Color: Brown

Complications:
Motivation ~Money: Mr. Merkhet seeks to amass as much money as he can, and is willing to cross almost any line to gain it

Relationships: Mr. Merkhet sees the other members of the Mister Mob as an close friends.

Background: Carmine Broome knew at a young age that he’d likely be a criminal, as by the age of fourteen he was already part of a street gang enforcing the rule of the Mob in the streets of New York City. The only problem was that Carmine had only one tool in his criminal toolbox; a hammer. He was a blunt instrument that could smash things very well and that was it. Carmine’s bosses knew that fact, and they used it as much as possible. However, over the years Carmine grew tired of never moving up in the organization, never being allowed to do more than smash and break things, of never making more money than he needed to cover his living expenses. Plus Carmine was beginning to tire of being bossed around by “old men” who “couldn’t see past their glory days”.

So when Carmine manifested his powers to heal himself of the injuries he’d suffered on a job gone bad, he had a real good idea on how to change things in his life. Unfortunately, the fact that Carmine soon found himself facing a long stretch in New Alcatraz when Mr. Menagerie came along with an offer to become part of a new crew. Realizing this was a rare opportunity, Carmine accepted, and with Mr. Menagerie’s help better developed his powers. Now as Mr. Merkhet, he is a member of the Mister Mob.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tattooedman

Mr. Ringer

Post by Tattooedman »

Mr. Ringer:
PL:
Strength 2
Stamina 3
Agility 2
Dexterity 1
Fighting 4
Intellect 0
Awareness 1
Presence 0

Skills: Athletics 6 (+9), Expertise [Criminal] 6 (+6), Expertise [Mechanics] 7 (+7), Insight 6 (+7), Intimidation 6 (+9), Perception 6 (+7), Ranged Combat [Energy Rings Array] 8 (+10), Ranged Combat [Pistols] 4 (+6), Stealth 6 (+8), Vehicles [Land] 8 (+10)

Advantages: All-Out Attack, Benefit 2 [Specialization 2 (Gain a +5 bonus to any Vehicles [Land] Skill Check)], Close Attack 2, Equipment 5, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ranged Attack

Powers: Energy Rings Array:
Energy Ring Shot: Ranged Light Damage 10 (Extra: Penetrating)
-Restricting Rings: Ranged Affliction 10 [Hindered & Vulnerable, Defenseless & Immobilized; resisted by Dodge/Damage] (Extra: Extra Condition); (Feat: Reversible) (Flaw: Limited Degree, Power Loss [if he’s rendered unconscious rings disappear])

Melee Attack +6
Ranged Attack +1 // Pistol Attacks +6 // Energy Rings Array Attacks +10

Parry +10
Fortitude +7
Will +7

Custom 67 Impala: Size: Large; Strength: 5; Speed: 5; Defense: 8; Toughness: 8; Features: Alarm, Caltrops, Hidden Compartments, Navigation System, Oil Slick (15 ep)

Costs: Abilities 22+ Skills 18+ Advantages 13+ Powers 31+ Defenses 24= 108 pts.

Height: 6’2”
Weight: 223 lbs
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Complications:
Motivation ~Money: Mr. Ringer seeks to amass as much money as he can, and is willing to cross almost any line to gain it.

Obsession: Cars and proving he is one of the best drivers.

Relationships: Mr. Ringer sees the other members of the Mister Mob as an close friends.

Background: George Mercer has always loved cars, during his younger years he helped his dad tinker on his '77 Chevy Charger and years later he would rebuild an 67 Impala for himself that he used in his first crime.

Driven by a need to drive fast and willing to break the law to do so, George became a wheel man (or a crook who specializes as a driver) and over the years he built a reputation as a knowledgeable and dependable sort of criminal. When his powers manifested, George developed control over them but didn’t use them as he preferred to just drive. However, when Jake Dimmick called George with an offer to join the crew the older criminal was assembling he promised that George could build his dream ride with all the bells & whistles.

That was enough to get George’s interest to agree to give the group a trial period, and by the end of that time George had seen the benefits Dimmick had promised were true. So it tool little effort on Dimmick’s part to convince George to continue his association with the Mister Mob.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tattooedman

Mr. Twister

Post by Tattooedman »

Mr. Twister:
PL:
Strength 2
Stamina 3
Agility 0
Dexterity 0
Fighting 4
Intellect 0
Awareness 2
Presence 3

Skills: Athletics 3 (+5), Deception 7 (+10), Expertise [Criminal] 9 (+), Insight 7 (+9), Intimidation 6 (+8), Perception 6 (+8), Persuasion 7 (+10), Stealth 6 (+6)

Advantages: Connected, Contacts, Equipment 2, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Task Focus 2 [Expertise (Criminal): Con Artist]

Powers: Twist Senses: Ranged Affliction 10 [Dazed & Impaired, Stunned & Disabled, Incapacitated; resisted by ] (Extras: Area [Burst], Extra Condition, Selective); (Feat: Accurate 5); (Flaw: Sense Dependent [Hearing])

Combat: Initiative +4
Melee Attack +4
Ranged Attack +0 // Twist Senses Attack +10

Parry +10
Fortitude +7
Will +9

Costs: Abilities 28+ Skills 17+ Advantages 8+ Powers 45+ Defenses 27= 125 pts.

Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eye Color:

Complications:
Motivation ~Money: Mr. Twister seeks to amass as much money as he can, and is willing to cross almost any line to gain it

Relationships: Mr. Twister views the other members of the Mister Mob as “work buddies” meaning that if he can get a better deal by screwing them over, he will (though he will make efforts to hide said screwing over).

Secret: In the past Mr. Twister has traded information to the police in order to get out of his own legal troubles.

Background: A life-long criminal, Jeremy Evans found he was better at gaining the trust of others than anything else. This led him down the path of being a con-man, spinning lies and twisting truths so that he could get what he wanted from others.

Most times he got away with his ill-gotten gains before his marks could figure out what was happening, though there were a few times that he ended up behind bars. However, thanks to his shifty nature those stays were never long as Jeremy was always willing to drop a dime on the criminal actions of others to earn his own freedom while always making sure to keep the fact it was him playing stoolie a secret.

Always keeping an eye out for “that big score”, Jeremy was thrilled when his Alpha powers manifested and he wasted no time in figuring out how to use them and thus made the transition into super-crime. Even though his powers weren’t overly dangerous Jeremy was careful in their use and employed a considerable amount of planning of his crimes, which led to his being successful in his criminal endeavors. Something that caught the eye of Jake Dimmick, who thought the group he was putting together could use someone with Jeremy’s skill set and he approached the younger criminal with his offer.

Jeremy realized the opportunity he’d been presented with and easily agreed, as Mister Twister he’s always backing up the other members of the Mister Mob. The good news is that so far he’s not had to sacrifice any of them to keep himself out of jail, because he’d have to give up something really good to keep his freedom.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tattooedman

Mr. Resonance

Post by Tattooedman »

Mr. Resonance:
PL:
Strength 3
Stamina 4
Agility 2
Dexterity 2
Fighting 4
Intellect 2
Awareness 2
Presence 2

Skills: Athletics 3 (+6), Deception 6 (+8), Expertise [Criminal] 9 (+11), Insight 6 (+8), Intimidation 6 (+8), Perception 6 (+8), Ranged Combat [Audio Replication Array] 4 (+10), Stealth 6 (+8)

Advantages: Close Attack 4, Connected, Contacts, Equipment, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4

Powers: Audio Replication Array:
Sonic Blast: Sonic Damage 10 (Extras: Alternate Resistance [Fortitude], Area [Cone])
-Deafening Noise: Affliction 10 [Hearing Impaired, Hearing Disabled, Hearing Unaware; resisted by Fortitude] (Extra: Area [Cone])
-Distracting Sounds: Ranged Affliction 10 [Figment, Phantasm, Immersion; resisted by Will] (Flaw: Sense Dependent [hearing])

Combat: Initiative +6
Melee Attack +8
Ranged Attack +6 // Audio Replication Array Attack +10

Parry +10
Toughness +8*/+4
Fortitude +8
Will +8

Costs: Abilities 38+ Skills 16+ Advantages 13+ Powers 32+ Defenses 24= 123 pts.

Height: 6'2"
Weight: Unknown
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Complications:
Motivation ~Money: Mr. Resonance seeks to amass as much money as he can, and is willing to cross almost any line to gain it

Relationships: Mr. Resonance sees the other members of the Mister Mob as an close friends.

Background: Thomas Dalton is unique amongst the Mister Mob as he approached them instead of being recruited. He’d heard rumors running around the criminal underworld that Jake Dimmick was putting together a new crew and knew that the wanted to be a part of it.

After a one-on-one meeting with Dimmick, Dalton was admitted to the group. Despite the efforts of the other members of the Misters Mob nothing about what was discussed between the older two men has been shared with the rest of the group. None the less, Dalton has repeatedly proven his loyalty to the group several times over the years since the Misters Mob was formed.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.