Builds on the Sun (Xin Yan the Breaker)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
RainOnTheSun

Re: Builds on the Sun (Space Karate Guy, Sexy Brick)

Post by RainOnTheSun »

I wanted to use a picture of the robot Lucy Liu army from Futurama, but I couldn't find a good one.

SEXY MICROBRICK, PL 6, 90 points

STRENGTH 7, STAMINA 7, DEXTERITY 0, AGILITY 1, FIGHTING 5, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 0, PRESENCE 2 * 46 points

Advantages:
Attractive 2, Set-Up, Taunt * 4 points

Skills:
Acrobatics 5 (+6), Deception 9 (+11, +16 w/Attractive), Expertise: Professional 2 (+3), Perception 2 (+2), Persuasion 3 (+5, +10 w/Attractive), Ranged Combat: Throwing 5 (+5) * 13 points

Powers:
Impervious Toughness 5 * 5 points

Strong Legs - Speed 2, 1 AE * 3 points
Leaping 4 (Acrobatics Check Required)

Sucker Punch - Affliction 7 (Cumulative, Resisted by Fortitude, Limited to enemies who are Vulnerable or Defenseless, Limited Degree, Extra Condition; Impaired and Vulnerable, Disabled and Defenseless), Linked to Strength damage * 7 points

Tremendous Strength - Power-lifting 2, 1 AE * 3 points
Bracing - Sustained Impervious Toughness 2 (7 total)

Offense:
Initiative +1
Unarmed +5 (Close Damage 7, DC 22)
Sucker Punch +5 (Close Damage 7 and Affliction 7, DC 22 and DC 17)
Melee Weapon +5 (Close Damage variable)
Thrown Object +5 (Ranged Damage variable)

Defense:
Dodge +5, Parry +5, Toughness +7, Fortitude +7, Will +5 * 9 points

Total: Abilities 46 + Advantages 4 + Skills 13 + Powers 18 + Defense 9 = 90

And one more to round out the set. The microbrick is about Class 10 by Marvel rankings, strong enough to carry a truck down the street or lift intimidatingly huge weights in the local super-gym, and at least moderately bulletproof. To a fully PL 10 character she's a lightweight, sure, but put her around normal people and watch them freak out like the Juggernaut is in town.

Like space karate troopers, sexy microbricks probably need to be in large groups to be a good fight for superheroes, but it's hard to think of good excuses for an army of them. Military-grade Stepford wives? Super-steroid laboratory disguised as a Chippendales? Nuclear blast next to a beauty pageant? Asgardian boy band?

Succubus gym bunnies?
Last edited by RainOnTheSun on Fri May 26, 2017 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skaramine

Post by Skaramine »

Excuse for an army of Sexy Microbricks?

Doctor Otaku and HIS android girls. :)

Also, I don't know if you ever head over to Deviant Art and look at some of the original characters, but Soviet Superwoman's old sparring partner - Dr. Ilsa Hauptmann sometimes gives her Nazi troopers - often invariably female, other times clones - a cocktail to make them into mini-versions of herself.

Oh, and Tom Strong's Nazi valkyrie opponents.
The ATT member formerly known as both MorningKnight and Power-Glove.
Just call me Doug.
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Click click boom boom.

HELL SLAYER, PL 10, 150 points

Strength 4, Stamina 5, Dexterity 1, Agility 2, Fighting 10, Intellect 1, Awareness 10, Presence 0 * 66 points

Advantages:
Fearless, Move-By Action, Power Attack, Takedown * 4 points

Skills:
Athletics 2 (+6), Expertise: Arcane 2 (+3), Intimidation 13 (+13), Ranged Combat: guns 11 (+12), Technology 2 (+3), Treatment 2 (+3) * 16 points

Powers:

Rip and Tear - Strength-based Damage 6 (Limited to Staggered enemies and minions), Linked to Weaken Stamina 10 (Limited to Staggered enemies and minions), Linked to Healing 6 (Self Only) * 14 points

Slayer's Armor - Removable * 16 points
Immunity 8 (cold, disease, heat, poison, radiation, vacuum, suffocation)
Immunity 5 (falling damage, Limited to half effect)
Leaping 2
Protection 5
Enhanced Advantages: Evasion, Quick Draw

Slayer's Arsenal - 21-point array, 4 AEs, Removable * 20 points
Chaingun - Ranged Multiattack Damage 8, Improved Critical, 4 ranks Limited - cannot be used until gun has spun up
Rocket launcher - Ranged Damage 8, Burst Area 5
Unreasonably powerful shotgun - Ranged Damage 6, Accurate, Improved Critical, Linked to Weaken Stamina 6, Accurate
Plasma rifle - Ranged Multiattack Damage 6, Accurate, Burst Area 2
Stun Bomb - Ranged Burst Area Affliction 10 (Limited Degree, Fortitude resists; Dazed, Stunned)

Speed 1 * 1 point

Offense:
First round chaingun + 12, Ranged Multiattack Damage 4 (DC 19)
Spun-up chaingun +12, Ranged Multiattack Damage 8 (DC 23)
Rocket launcher +12, Ranged Damage 8 (DC 23), Burst Area 5
Shotgun +14, Ranged Damage 6 (DC 21), Weaken Stamina 6 (DC 16)
Plasma rifle +14, Ranged Multiattack Damage 6 (DC 21), Burst Area 2
Stun Bomb Burst Area Affliction 10 (DC 20)

Defense:
Dodge +10, Parry +10, Toughness +10, Fortitude +10, Will +10 * 13 points

Possible Complications:

Got a gun. Need a bigger gun - The Slayer's Arsenal is a large number of Easily Removable weapons given a lower price discount because of the difficulty of removing all of them. Individual weapons in the arsenal might still be susceptible to disarms, however, and this might be worth giving the Hell Slayer a hero point, at the GM's discretion.
Path of Perpetual Torment - Although his motivations may vary, the Hell Slayer has one purpose in life: killing demons. Killing things other than demons is acceptable but disappointing. Not killing anything at all is terribly frustrating.

Abilities 66 + Advantages 4 + Skills 16 + Powers 51 + Defense 13 = 150

The Hell Slayer's guns are a little odd. Although they seem similar to ordinary firearms, they never need reloading, they seem to appear right out of the armor when he wants them, and they're more devastating than conventional guns should perhaps be--especially the shotgun. Speaking of which, note that the Weaken effect on the Hell Slayer's shotgun is not ranged. It performs reasonably well at a distance, but its ideal usage is shoved directly into something's mouth.

The chaingun fires slowly at first and gradually speeds up. For the weapon's Limitation, firing it once at rank 4 in any given fight is usually enough to spin the barrels up to full speed, and in subsequent rounds it can be used at rank 8.

The plasma rifle does just a little bit of splash damage. Burst Area 2 is fairly feeble, but if you manage to defeat anything with it you deserve to feel proud of yourself.

I haven't playtested it, but I think the Hell Slayer would lose a one-on-one fight against the Space Karate Guy or Sexy Brick. Rip and Tear lets him chew through multiple weaker enemies more or less indefinitely, though. The Hell Slayer should shine brightest when presented with a horde of foes in an environment he can use to keep them from surrounding him all at once.
Last edited by RainOnTheSun on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Re: Builds on the Sun (Sexy Brick, Hell Slayer)

Post by Jabroniville »

Heh- these are some pretty fun builds. I'm digging the humorous look at archetypes, and especially some of the quirky side-powers you've come up with for them, like "Rip & Tear" and the Afflictions of Sexy Bricks.
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

The quirky side powers are my favorite part of making these. I'll probably never play Vegeta or Doomguy in a game, but I might want to play someone like them, and it's fun to try and make a playstyle that "feels" right.

By the way, I went back and changed the Sucker Punch on the Sexy Brick--it now has Limited Degree and Extra Condition, so it won't knock an opponent out on its own but it's a more effective debuff at the earlier stages. I haven't field-tested the archetype (although I'd like to), but I think this should make it more valuable to a team and less of a solo fighter.
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

There's one in every game.

HEAVY, PL 6, 90 points

Strength 3, Stamina 3, Dexterity 1, Agility 1, Fighting 5, Intellect 1, Awareness 6, Presence 0 * 40 points

Advantages:
Power Attack, Takedown * 2 points

Skills:
Athletics 2 (+5), Intimidation 9 (+9), Ranged Combat: guns 3 (+4), Technology 2 (+3), Treatment 2 (+3) * 9 points

Powers:

Finishing Blow - Strength-based Damage 4 (Limited to Staggered enemies and minions), Linked to Weaken Stamina 6 (Limited to Staggered enemies and minions) * 5 points

Heavy Armor - Removable * 12 points
Immunity 8 (cold, disease, heat, poison, radiation, vacuum, suffocation)
Immunity 5 (falling damage, Limited to half effect)
Protection 4

Very big gun - Easily Removable, Choose ONE * 15 points
Chaingun - Ranged Multiattack Damage 8, 4 ranks Limited - cannot be used until gun has spun up
Rocket launcher - Ranged Damage 8, Burst Area 4
Unreasonably powerful shotgun - Ranged Damage 6, Accurate, Linked to Weaken Stamina 6, Accurate
Plasma rifle - Ranged Multiattack Damage 6, Burst Area 2

Offense:
First round chaingun +4, Ranged Multiattack Damage 4 (DC 19)
Spun-up chaingun +4, Ranged Multiattack Damage 8 (DC 23)
Rocket launcher +4, Ranged Damage 8 (DC 23), Burst Area 4
Shotgun +6, Ranged Damage 6 (DC 21), Weaken Stamina 6 (DC 16)
Plasma rifle +4, Ranged Multiattack Damage 6 (DC 21), Burst Area 2
Finishing Blow +5, Close Damage 7 and Weaken 6 (DC 22 and DC 16)

Defense:
Dodge +5, Parry +5, Toughness +7, Fortitude +6, Will +6 * 7 points

Abilities 40 + Advantages 2 + Skills 9 + Powers 32 + Defense 7 = 90

I thought about making a PL 13 Hell Slayer, but it just didn't feel right. Either the guns become cartoonishly powerful instead of viscerally satisfying, or the Hell Slayer becomes a finesse fighter instead of a nightmare in human skin. I might come back to it later.

In the meantime, knocking the Hell Slayer down to PL 6 makes a nice build for those heavily armored miniboss enemies that show up in first and third-person shooters.
Last edited by RainOnTheSun on Sat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skaramine

Post by Skaramine »

The heavy needs either more strength or just power lifting for his big weapons. One point of Fighting or Agility should do it. He guts through hits, not dodges much.
The ATT member formerly known as both MorningKnight and Power-Glove.
Just call me Doug.
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

A fair critique! The Heavy has been tweaked to be a bit slower and tougher. Even now, he's pretty quick, but a PL 6 soldier with the full 15 pp for power level has to be an elite of elites, able to easily handle extremely powerful arms and armor and stand shoulder to shoulder with (minor) superhumans.

Next up is... well, actually, I'm not sure what's next. I'll see what I get an idea for!
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

TLDR: Players roll to hit minions.

FAST MINIONS

This isn't a build, but I've got this little thread for myself, and it seems like the best place to put this. There are two things that I've been thinking about:

1) Effect ranks are better than Attack ranks.

This is clearly built right into the system: for the price of one rank of Close Damage you can get a +2 to hit. The tradeoff for making an attack-focused character, I assume, is more points to spend on other things. An effect-focused character with a power array doesn't really give up any versatility, however, and I feel like attack-focused characters could use a bit of a boost.

Also, I would be happy if just once I saw someone use Accurate Attack. Just once!

2) More rolls from the players is good. More rolls from the GM is bad.

This is just a personal preference, but when I'm running a game, I have enough things to do and keep track of that any little bit I can shift to the players is welcome, and when I'm playing a PC, I want to be as directly involved in the fight as possible. Gimme them dice.

So: the way minion rules work, the player makes a routine check as an attack roll, not rolling anything, and the GM rolls a normal save to see if the minion drops or walks it off. What if we reversed that? What if the player made a normal attack roll and the GM used a fixed number for resistance?

The 10 the player takes for a routine attack check is just below the medium, so give the minion a routine 11 on resistance checks, to make it fair. With the damage save DC being 15 + rank, and the minion using 11 + rank, any attack within three ranks of the minion's toughness will dispatch it 100% of the time. That should be an effect rank any PC can manage, so attack bonuses become more important than effect bonuses in fighting minions. People like Colossus and She-Hulk have another reason to want people like Nightcrawler and Hawkeye on their side in a fight.

To demonstrate with the minion-level builds I've already put up:

Heavies have a +5 defense and a +7 toughness. Fighting them as minions, a PC needs to roll 15 or higher on an attack check with a rank 4 or higher damage effect to dispatch them.

Sexy Microbricks also have a +5 defense and a +7 toughness, but with Bracing, all of that toughness is impervious. Using 3E RAW impervious, that means a PC needs a rank 5 or higher damage effect, or rank 4 with Penetrating. With 2E impervious rules, PCs need rank 7 damage.

I don't know if tinkering with the minion combat rules like this will have unforeseen balance effects, but so far, I haven't seen any downsides to handling fights this way. And as a GM I have to worry about fewer dice rolls!
RainOnTheSun

Re: Builds on the Sun (Thinkin' About Minions)

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Persona 5 is a really, really good video game. I'm just saying.

MAD DOCTOR, PL 10, 150 points

Strength 9, Stamina 11, Dexterity 1, Agility 9, Fighting 9, Intellect 7, Awareness 4, Presence 1 * 102 points

Advantages:
Body Modification*, Skill Mastery (Expertise: Physician), Skill Mastery (Treatment) * 3 points

Skills:
Expertise: Physician 13 (+20), Investigation 2 (+9), Perception 8 (+12), Technology 2 (+9), Treatment 5 (+12) * 15 points

Powers:

Immunity 2 (Disease, poison) * 2 points

Mobility - Speed 5, 1 AE * 6 points
Leaping 5

Quickness 4 * 4 points

Regeneration 5 * 5 points

Senses - Accurate hearing, Extended vision, Acute smell, Low-Light Vision * 5 points

Strong Legs - Leaping 4 (Acrobatics check required), 1 AE * 3 points
Strong Everything - Power-Lifting 2

Offense:
Initiative +9
Unarmed +9, Close Damage 9 (DC 24)
Melee Weapon +9, Close Damage variable

Defense:
Dodge +9, Parry +9, Toughness +11, Fortitude +11, Will +9 * 5 points

Possible Complications:

They Said I Went Too Far - In spite of their genius, Mad Doctors are frequently shunned by the medical community for the radical nature of their work. Sometimes this is unfair, and sometimes it is extremely fair.

Fascinating - When faced with an exotic disease or poison, or a strange monster or alien menace, the Mad Doctor sometimes forgets that the first priority is getting rid of it.

Abilities 102 + Advantages 3 + Skills 15 + Powers 25 + Defense 5 = 150

So, uh, this is a little sudden. Earlier today in Davies' thread, I saw that he had made an adaptation of Nurse Joy for the Freedom City universe. I thought this was cool, but it made me wonder what a Nurse Joy with powers would be like, and from there, I wondered what a biological version of the typical super-scientist inventor would be like. And from there, uh... I made this.

Body Modification is like Inventor, or Ritualist, except that the skill it uses is Expertise: Physician, and instead of making devices or casting spells, the Mad Doctor uses serums and pills to give herself (or others, if they trust her enough) temporary abilities. She also grows her own monsters from scratch, instead of building robots or summoning demons. Like any of the "make a new power" advantages, the scope of this is ultimately the GM's to decide.

Aside from her pharmacology, the Mad Doctor is a light brick in the Golden Age Superman or Wonder Woman style. Stronger, faster, more agile, keener senses. Instead of impervious, she has regeneration, just for a change. She doesn't fill out her caps offensively, but give her a drug store and a little bit of time and she can show up to a fight with claws, plasma breath, telekinesis courtesy psychoactive stimulants, or whatever else she needs and the GM signs off on. If that isn't enough versatility, try replacing her natural Strength and Agility with Enhanced Ability ranks and make an array out of it, like the Battlesuit archetype but with a suit that never comes off. This is a pretty rough build, but I had the idea and wanted to put it down quickly.
Davies

Re: Builds on the Sun (Mad Doctor)

Post by Davies »

Nice, and I quite approve of your image choice. :)
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
RainOnTheSun

Re: Builds on the Sun (Mad Doctor)

Post by RainOnTheSun »

"Wait. What's this? Our right eyebrow has two more hairs in it than our left. We are still. Not. Perfect. BRING US TWO DOZEN MORE SLAVES FOR EXPERIMENTATION!"

MAD SEXY DOCTOR BRICK, PL 10, 150 points

Strength 12, Stamina 12, Dexterity 0, Agility 3, Fighting 6. Intellect 4, Awareness 0, Presence 3 * 80 points

Advantages:
Attractive 2, Body Modification*, Close Attack 2, Skill Mastery (Treatment), Taunt * 7 points

Skills:
Expertise: Physician 16 (+20), Deception 12 (+15, +20 w/Attractive), Investigation 2 (+6), Perception 6 (+6), Ranged Combat: Throwing 8 (+8), Technology 2 (+6), Treatment 6 (+10) * 26 points

Powers:

Immunity 2 (Disease, poison) * 2 points

Invulnerable - Protection 2, Impervious Toughness 10 * 12 points

Leaping 4, 1 AE * 5 points
Speed 4

Tremendous Strength - Power-lifting 3, 2 AEs * 5 points
Bracing - Sustained Impervious Toughness 3, Stacks with Invulnerable
Strong Legs - Leaping 3

Offense:
Initiative +3
Unarmed +8, Close Damage 12 (DC 27)
Melee Weapons +8, variable effects
Thrown Objects +8, Ranged Damage variable

Defense:
Dodge +6, Parry +6, Toughness +14, Fortitude +12, Will +8 * 13 points

Possible Complications:
Deeply Insecure - Really, what kind of person devotes the most advanced biotechnology in the world to erasing every flaw they can find inside them?

Abilities 80 + Advantages 7 + Skills 26 + Powers 24 + Defense 13 = 150

I saw Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2, liked the Sovereign a lot, and decided to combine two archetypes to make someone dangerously obsessed with perfection. Besides Ayesha, or Kismet, or whatever her name is right now, Aldrich Killian from Iron Man 3 would be a good place to start for a character like this, as would some fusion of Cell and Dr. Gero. If you're prepared to imagine sexy Dr. Gero.

Doctor Brick doesn't have the spare points for Quickness, so s/he can't make plot devices on the fly as quickly as the basic Mad Doctor can. Your best bet is probably to make small medicines with point costs in the single digits that add to abilities you and your teammates already have.

Without a Sucker Punch technique, feinting without passing the benefit on to someone else is less effective, but taunting still works fine. Even though Doctor Brick has Attractive 2, his/her taunts are probably less flirtatious and more: "What do you think gives you the right to breathe the same air as me, you insignificant worm? Compare your life to mine and then kill yourself."

This kind of narcissism probably works much better for a villain than a hero, unless it's mixed with self-loathing in that way Robert Downey Jr.'s Iron Man is so good at. Or if there's another PC who can be counted on to skewer your ego mercilessly. I have to admit, I would love to play this myself.
Tattooedman

Re: Builds on the Sun (Mad Sexy Doctor Brick?)

Post by Tattooedman »

The Dr. Sexy Brick deserves a thumbs up, it's a nice build someone can play with to make unique to suit their setting style. Nicely done!
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
RainOnTheSun

Re: Builds on the Sun (Mad Sexy Doctor Brick?)

Post by RainOnTheSun »

I was driving around the other day... and a cop pulls me over.

And then he goes, "Hey... are you small?"

I said "No, I'm tall, I'm tall!"

He said "Well I'm gonna have to measure you."

SIZE-SHIFTER, PL 10

Strength 2/-1 to 14, Stamina 2 to 14, Dexterity 2, Agility 8, Fighting 6, Intellect 6, Awareness 6, Presence 2 * 68 points

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Evasion 2, Fast Grab, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Inventor, Startle, Takedown * 11 points

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+10), Expertise: Science 12 (+18), Intimidation 12 (+8 to +20), Ranged Combat: Throwing 4 (+6), Stealth 0 (-4 to +20), Technology 14 (+20) * 22 points

Powers:
Biochemical Expansion - Growth 12, Dynamic, two Dynamic Alternate Effects: Strength +12, Stamina +12, Intimidation +6, Speed +1, Stealth -12, Dodge and Parry -6 * 29 points
Biochemical Reinforcement - Enhanced Strength 6, Enhanced Stamina 6, Dynamic
Biochemical Contraction - Shrinking 12, Dynamic: Strength -3, Intimidation -6, Speed -1, Stealth +12, Dodge and Parry +6

Immunity 5 (environmental heat and cold, high pressure, suffocation) * 5 points

Leaping 8, Acrobatics check required, one Alternate Effect * 5 points
Speed 4 (Speed 3 to 5)

Defense:
Dodge +12/+6 to +18, Parry +12/+6 to +18, Toughness +2/+2 to +14, Fortitude +2/+2 to +14, Will +6 * 10 points

Total: Abilities 68 + Advantages 11 + Skills 22 + Powers 39 + Defense 10 = 150 points

Growth and Shrinking are pretty cheap in 3E, which leaves a size-shifting hero with plenty of points left over for other things. This size-shifter is a brilliant inventor, as size-shifters frequently are, and absolutely terrifying at full size. I put growth and shrinking together in a dynamic array with plain old enhanced physical attributes, so the size-shifter can juggle his or her caps depending on the needs of the moment and how much space there is to work with. Here are some sample allocations:

Maximum size: Attack +6, Damage +14, Defense +6, Toughness +14, Intimidation +20, Stealth -4, Speed 5
Large size: Attack +6, Damage +11, Defense +9, Toughness +11, Intimidation +17, Stealth +2, Speed 4
Medium size: Attack +6, Damage +8, Defense +12, Toughness +8, Intimidation +14, Stealth +8, Speed 4
Small size: Attack +6, Damage +4, Defense +15, Toughness +5, Intimidation +11, Stealth +14, Speed 4
Minimum size: Attack +6, Damage -1, Defense +18, Toughness +2, Intimidation +8, Stealth +20, Speed 3

Mutants and Masterminds tries to give "official" sizes for characters with different ranks of Growth, but the size of giants in comics usually changes from story to story and even page to page. The official profile for Giganta gives her extra ranks of Growth that don't increase her strength or stamina just to get her to the right height without making her stronger than Wonder Woman, but it seems easier to me to give her enough Growth to get her to the power level you want and just say "she's really tall, all right?"
Last edited by RainOnTheSun on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
RainOnTheSun

Re: Builds on the Sun (Size-Shifter)

Post by RainOnTheSun »

The Living Monolith is "sixty feet tall" like Hercules can lift "one hundred tons."

MAJOR SIZE-SHIFTER, PL 13

Strength 3/0 to 17, Stamina 3 to 17, Dexterity 3, Agility 9, Fighting 9, Intellect 9, Awareness 9, Presence 2 * 94 points

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Evasion 2, Fast Grab, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Inventor, Power Attack, Startle, Takedown 2 * 13 points

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+11), Expertise: Science 14 (+23), Intimidation 14 (+9 to +23), Ranged Combat: Throwing 6 (+9), Stealth 0 (-5 to +23), Technology 14 (+23) * 25 points

Powers:
Biochemical Expansion - Growth 14, Dynamic, two Dynamic Alternate Effects: Strength +14, Stamina +14, Intimidation +7, Speed +1, Stealth -14, Dodge and Parry -7 * 33 points
Biochemical Reinforcement - Enhanced Strength 7, Enhanced Stamina 7, Dynamic
Biochemical Contraction - Shrinking 14, Dynamic: Strength -3, Intimidation -7, Speed -1, Stealth +14, Dodge and Parry +7

Immunity 10 (environmental heat and cold, high pressure, suffocation, fatigue effects) * 10 points

Leaping 10, Acrobatics check required, one Alternate Effect * 6 points
Speed 5 (Speed 4 to 6)

Offense:
Initiative +9
Unarmed +9, variable damage
Melee Weapon +9, variable effect
Thrown Weapon +9, variable effect

Defense:
Dodge +16/+9 to +23, Parry +16/+9 to +23, Toughness +3/+3 to +17, Fortitude +3/+3 to +17, Will +9 * 14 points

Abilities 94 + Advantages 13 + Skills 25 + Powers 49 + Defense 14 = 195

Size-shifters are another archetype that rarely gets into the extreme end of comic book power levels. A person the size of a house isn't really much of a threat to a hero who can lift or destroy a skyscraper. A person the size of a skyscraper is, but then you have the problem of making both fighters recognizable in the same panel. Really high-powered giants mostly appear in different genres, where they can pick on somebody their own size.

Maximum size (Growth 14): Attack +9, Damage +17, Defense +9, Toughness +17, Intimidation +23, Stealth -5, Speed 6
Large size (Growth 8): Attack +9, Damage +14, Defense +12, Toughness +14, Intimidation +17, Stealth +1, Speed 6
Medium size: Attack +9, Damage +10, Defense +16, Toughness +10, Intimidation +16, Stealth +9, Speed 5
Small size (Shrinking 8): Attack +9, Damage +4, Defense +20, Toughness +6, Intimidation +12, Stealth +17, Speed 4
Minimum size (Shrinking 14): Attack +9, Damage +0, Defense +23, Toughness +3, Intimidation +9, Stealth +23, Speed 4
Last edited by RainOnTheSun on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.