Batgirl III's Character Thread (Simon Baz, Lady Shiva)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
MacynSnow

Re: Batgirl III's Character Thread (The Stig)

Post by MacynSnow »

My favorite quote from ANY Batman Movie....
"Some day's you just can't get rid of a Bomb"

I love my Dreamworld, Mr.Snyder. Go back under the bridge where you belong you troll you...
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

“‘Batman’ (Vol. 1) #625 wrote:And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win.
The Batman, himself, rejects Synder’s post-post-modern angst disgusting itself as cynicism.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

“Can you imagine your Batman comforting a scared child? If yes, congratulations that’s a genuine Batman. If no, you haven’t written Batman, you’ve written Punisher with a funny hat.” - Red from Overly Sarcastic Productions
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Original Art: Mutant Enemy Productions

CAPTAIN HAMMER
Power Level 8 ( 120 PP )[/size]
A Man's Gotta Do wrote: Stand back everyone, nothing here to see, just imminent danger and in the middle of it ME!

Yes, Captain Hammer’s here, hair blowing in the breeze. The day needs my saving expertise!
ABILITIES
Strength 8~12
Stamina 8
Agility 2
Dexterity 1
Fighting 4
Intellect 0
Awareness 0
Presence 2

SKILLS
Acrobatics 3 (+5), Athletics 4 (+12), Deception 3 (+5), Intimidation 6 (+8), Investigation 3 (+3), Perception 3 (+3), Persuasion 6 (+8)

ADVANTAGES
Accurate Attack, Attractive (2), Chokehold, Connected, Extraordinary Effort, Equipment (4), Improved Grab, Improvised Hold, Improved Smash, Interpose

POWERS
Immunity 4 (Environmental Cold, Environmental Heat, Disease, Poison) [ 4 PP ]
Protection 4 (Extras: Impervious [11]) [ 15 PP ]

Enhanced Attribute 4 (Strength +4; Extras: Dynamic) [ 9 PP ]
DAE: Leaping 8 (1,800') [ 2 PP ]
DAE: Speed 8 (500 MPH) [ 2 PP ]

DEFENSE
Dodge (4) Base 2
Parry: (4) Base 0
Fortitude: (12) Base 4
Toughness: (12) ——
Will: (4) Base 4

WORKSHEET
Attack: 4 Effect: 8~12 Total: 12~16 (Unarmed)
Dodge: 4 Tough.: 12 Total: 16
Parry: 4 Tough.: 12 Total: 16
Fort.: 12 Will: 4 Total: 16

ABILITIES [ 50 pp ] +
SKILLS [ 14 pp ] +
ADVANTAGES [ 14 pp ] +
POWERS [ 32 pp ] +
DEFENSES [ 10 pp ] =
120 PP TOTAL

COMPLICATIONS
MOTIVATION (Selfish Thrillseeker): Captain Hammer is motivated by excitement, thrills, and ego. He's in it for the action (and getting some action... with his penis) more than anything else.

FAME: Captain Hammer is a public figure, known almost everywhere he goes, hounded by the media, swamped by fans and well-wishers, and similar problems, which create various complications.

PHOBIA: Anatidaephobia.

BACKGROUND
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 6'1" (1.85 m)
Weight: 200 lbs (90.72 kg)
Race: Unknown
Identity: Secret
Relationships: Unknown
Legal Status: Citizen of the United States with no criminal record

BUILD NOTES
Captain Hammer (portrayed by Nathan Fillion) is the main antagonist of Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog. Although he is rather unheroic, thoughtless, and self-centered, he is socially perceived as a superhero, and according to Dr. Horrible, is his nemesis.

Captain Hammer attempts to stop Dr. Horrible's Wonderflonium heist. Hammer damaged the remote control receiver that Dr. Horrible was using to control the courier van carrying the wonderflonium he needed for his Freeze Ray. The van went out of control and almost hit Penny. Hammer pushed her out of the way into a pile of garbage in an attempt to save her before trying to stop the van that was speeding towards her. Dr. Horrible, using his remote control, stopped the van but Hammer received the credit.

Hammer then takes Penny out on a date not long after. When he meets Billy in the laundromat, he reveals that he knows of his identity as Dr. Horrible and that he is only dating Penny in order to humiliate him. This prompts Dr. Horrible to decide to kill Hammer to enter the Evil League of Evil.

Hammer becomes known throughout the city for his opening of the new Caring Hands Homeless Shelter for Penny. During the opening of the new shelter Captain Hammer gives a speech which shows his utter disdain of the homeless as well as proclaiming the fact that he's slept with Penny with the audience still praising him and humiliating Penny. Before he finishes the last note of his song Dr. Horrible reveals himself and hits Hammer with his Freeze Ray. Dr. Horrible pauses for a moment before finishing him off with the Death Ray, and the Freeze Ray's effects wear off. Captain Hammer knocks him across the room with a punch to the face, damaging the Death Ray. Picking up the damaged Death Ray, Hammer decides to use it on Dr. Horrible himself, but upon firing the weapon, it explodes, sending him flying across the room and getting his first taste of physical pain, upon which he is instantaneously traumatized and runs off crying. The news then proclaims that Dr. Horrible has defeated Captain Hammer, who is last seen crying to a psychologist.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

I love Dr.Horrible's Sing-along Blog for Subverting the Hero/Villian dynamics. Dr.Horrible himself isn't really a Supervillian, as he just want's his inventions to be recognized.It,along with Despicable Me and Megamind, show's why the Villian is the most important part of any Superhero story. :D
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Original Art: Mutant Enemy Productions

DOCTOR HORRIBLE
Power Level 8 ( 120 PP )
Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...! Ah-ha-ha-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhhh! So that’s, you know, coming along. I'm working with a vocal coach. Strengthening the... AH!

A lot of guys ignore the laugh and that's about standards.
ABILITIES
Strength 0
Stamina 0
Agility 2
Dexterity 1
Fighting 3
Intellect 10
Awareness 3
Presence 1

SKILLS
Deception 5 (+6), Expertise [Science] 8 (+18), Insight 5 (+8), Investigation 5 (+8), Perception 5 (+8), Persuasion 1 (+2), Ranged Combat [Rayguns] 7 (+8), Technology 8 (+18), Treatment 3 (+13), Vehicles 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES
Defensive Roll (8), Equipment (10), Inventor, Skill Mastery [Expertise: Science, Technology (2)], Sidekick [Moist (1)], Taunt, Well-Informed

POWERS
Freeze Ray Device (30 Base; Flaw: Easily Removable) [ 18 PP ]
Affliction 8 (Resist: Dodge; Recover: Will; Conditions: Hindered and Vulnerable, Defenseless and Immobilized, Incapacitated and Paralyzed; Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition, Ranged; Flaws: Activation [Standard, -2]) [ 30 PP ]

AE: Death Ray Device (30 Base; Flaw: Easily Removable) [ 1 PP ]
Weaken 8 (All Abilities; Extras: Broad, Ranged, Simultaneous; Flaws: Activation [Standard, -2]) [ 30 PP ]

EQUIPMENT ( 50 EP )
Transmatter Device (70 Base; Flaw: Easily Removable) [ 42 EP ]
Teleport 4 (500', 100 lbs; Extras: Affects Only Objects, Attack, Change Direction [1], Change Velocity [1], Increased Mass [1], Ranged) Linked to Transform 7 (Solids into Liquids, 100 lbs; Extras: Affects Only Objects, Increased Duration, Ranged) [ 70 PP ]

Horrible Remote Device (15 Base; Flaw: Easily Removable) [ 8 EP ]
Affliction 5 (Resist: Dodge; Recover: Will; Conditions: Dazed, Compelled, Controlled; Extras: Affects Only Objects, Cumulative, Ranged; Flaws: Activation [Standard, -1], Limited to Conventional Vehicles) [ 14 PP ]

DEFENSE
Dodge (4) Base 2
Parry: (4) Base 1
Fortitude: (4) Base 4
Toughness: (0/8) ——
Will: (8) Base 5

WORKSHEET
Attack: 3 Effect: 0 Total: 3 (Unarmed)
Attack: 8 Effect: 8 Total: 16 (Freeze Ray)
Attack: 8 Effect: 8 Total: 16 (Death Ray)
Attack: 8 Effect: 4 Total: 12 (Transmatter Device)
Attack: 8 Effect: 5 Total: 13 (Horrible Remote)
Dodge: 4 Tough.: 0/8 Total: 4/12
Parry: 4 Tough.: 0/8 Total: 4/12
Fort.: 4 Will: 8 Total: 12

ABILITIES [ 40 pp ] +
SKILLS [ 25 pp ] +
ADVANTAGES [ 24 pp ] +
POWERS [ 19 pp ] +
DEFENSES [ 12 pp ] =
120 PP TOTAL

COMPLICATIONS
MOTIVATION (The Status is Not Quo): Doctor Horrible's ideology is... odd. He believes that superheroes are incapable of correctly controlling peace and that the only way in order for the world to be controlled correctly is by replacing the world's government with an "anarchy that he runs."

MOTIVATION (Recognition): Doctor Horrible wants to impress the Evil League of Evil so that he can join their ranks.

RELATIONSHIP (Penny): Billy is deeply in love with Penny and wants her to love him.

BACKGROUND
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 6'0" (1.83 m)
Weight: 176 lbs (80.0 kg)
Race: Human
Identity: Secret
Relationships: Unknown
Legal Status: Citizen of United States

BUILD NOTES
Dr. Horrible is the villain and main protagonist of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog who aspires to join the Evil League of Evil. Dr. Horrible, the name by which he is commonly known (especially by the public), is the alter-ego of Billy (his everyday name). Billy is primarily motivated by a desire to make a drastic social change in the world by putting the power in his own hands. His image opens and closes the show, in both instances, showing him sitting in front of a web-cam recording content for his blog, where he talks both of his villainous exploits and of his experiences with Penny. Dr. Horrible has a friend and henchman, Moist, with whom he discusses his evil plans, and his crush on the girl from the laundromat, Penny, to whom he has yet to even say hello. Dr. Horrible's nemesis is Captain Hammer, a vain, prideful superhero, described by Dr. Horrible as a "corporate tool." Dr. Horrible has many inventions to help enact his plans, including a Transmatter Ray, a Horrible Van Remote, Freeze Ray, and Stun Ray that is later upgraded into a Death Ray.
MacynSnow

Re: Batgirl III's Character Thread (Dr. Horrible)

Post by MacynSnow »

You gonna stat up Moist & Penny next?
I ask 'cause i got a Headcannon what say's Penny's last name is Gadget..... ;)
betterwatchit

Post by betterwatchit »

The funny thing about that, Macyn, is that Penny is actually called Sophie in the original French version of Inspector Gadget.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

betterwatchit wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:39 pm The funny thing about that, Macyn, is that Penny is actually called Sophie in the original French version of Inspector Gadget.
Neat. Headcannon's still intact, as that could of been her Middle name(we see her picture ID in one episode, but the Middle & Last name's obscured by the Dude's thumb looking at it). :)
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Now the nightmare's real,
Now Dr. Horrible is here,
To make you quake with fear,
To make the whole world kneel...

Odin damn Joss Whedon for not doing the sequel we deserved before becoming a supervilain himself. :evil:
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

In my head canon, the sequel to Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog is Dollhouse.

With access to the funding and resources of the Evil League of Evil, Dr. Horrible switches his focus from freeze rays and death rays and moves into mind control technology. He develops the mind-wipe and imprint technology, hoping to both create the "anarchy that he runs" and recreate Penny. The Rossum Corporation is a front, probably run by Professor Normal (he's the E.L.E. member with the metal mutton chops who is obsessed with turning himself into a cyborg; Rossum Corporation is named after Rossumovi Univerzální Roboti from the 1921 play that coined the word "robot"), and they decide to spend some time refining the technology (and making some serious money) with the "Dollhouse" network. At some point, something goes wrong and the bad future seen in "Epitaph One" and "Epitaph Two" comes to pass...

(Mag, the character played by Felicia Day in the "future" episodes of Dollhouse, is a descendent of one of Penny's siblings. Comic book logic tells us that "identical cousins" and "identical ancestors" happens with some regularity to anyone who is plot relevant.)
Batgirl III

She Who Hangs Out in Cemeteries

Post by Batgirl III »

Original Art: Dark Horse Comics

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Circa BtVS Season Five
Power Level 9 ( 135 PP )

Welcome to the Hellmouth (S.1 E.1) wrote:Into every generation a Slayer is born: one girl in all the world, a chosen one. She alone will wield the stength and skill to fight the vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness; to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their numbers. She is the Slayer.
ABILITIES
Strength 4
Stamina 6
Agility 6
Dexterity 4
Fighting 10
Intellect 2
Awareness 4
Presence 4

ADVANTAGES
Attractive (1), Benefit [The Slayer (1)], Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (2), Favored Foe [Vampires], Fearless, Improved Critical [Stake (2)], Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Initiative (1), Improved Trip, Improvised Weapon (2), Inspire (1), Leadership, Luck (2), Redirect, Takedown (1), Uncanny Dodge

SKILLS
Acrobatics 4 (+10); Athletics 2 (+6); Close Combat 2 [Unarmed] (+12); Deception 4 (+8); Expertise [Arcane Lore] 2 (+4); Expertise [Tactics] 3 (+5); Expertise [Vampires & Demons] 3 (+5); Insight 6 (+10); Investigation 2 (+4); Perception 4 (+8); Persuasion 2 (+6); Stealth 2 (+8)

POWERS
Senses 1 (Mental: Danger Sense; Extras: Innate) [ 2 PP ]
Senses 4 (Mental: Postcognition; Flaws: Limited - Events connected to "Slayer Line," Limited - Only While Dreaming) [ 1 PP ]
Senses 4 (Mental: Precognition; Flaws: Limited - Only While Dreaming) [ 2 PP ]

EQUIPMENT
Wooden Stake Damage 1 (Strength-based; Extras: Feature - Counts as Improvised Weapon) [ 2 EP ]

Trunk Full of Weapons (Array; 8 EP)
Arming Sword Damage 3 (Strength-based; Extras: Improved Critical [1]) [ 4 EP ]
AE: Battle Axe Damage 3 (Strength-based; Extras: Penetrating [1]) [ 1 EP ]
AE: Crossbow Damage 3 (Extras: Improved Critical [1], Ranged; Flaws: Distracting) [ 1 EP ]
AE: Holy Water Vials Affliction 4 (Resist: Dodge; Recover: Will; Conditions: Impaired, Disabled; Extras: Cumulative, Ranged; Flaws: Limited to Two Degrees, Limited to Vampires) [ 1 PP ]
AE: Holy Cross Affliction 4 (Resist/Recover: Will; Conditions: Entranced, Compelled; Extras: Ranged, Progressive; Flaws: Limited to Two Degrees, Limited to Repulsion, Limited to Vampires) [ 1 PP ]

DEFENSE
Dodge (8) Base 2
Parry: (10) Base 0
Fortitude: (8) Base 2
Toughness: (6/8) Base -
Will: (8) Base 4

WORKSHEET
Attack 12 Effect 4 Total: 16 (Unarmed)
Attack 12 Effect 6 Total: 18 (Wooden Stake; Critical: 18-20)
Attack 10 Effect 7 Total: 17 (Arming Sword)
Attack 10 Effect 7 Total: 17 (Battle Axe)
Attack 6 Effect 3 Total: 9 (Crossbow)
Dodge 8 Tough. 8 Total: 16
Parry 10 Tough. 8 Total: 18
Fort. 8 Will 8 Total: 16

COMPLICATIONS
MOTIVATION (The Chosen One): Buffy's status as the Slayer basically means every supernatural force of evil in the multiverse considers her an enemy and she will inevitably be drawn into conflict with them sooner or later. To make matters worse, the Buffster is one of the most successful Slayers in centuries, which in turn attracts even more attention from those greater evil powers that see themselves as the next Big Bad.

RELATIONSHIPS (Family, The Scooby Gang, Lovers): Buffy's closest relationships are with her mother, Joyce, her little sister, Dawn, and her mentor, Giles. Other important people in her life include her many friends and allies, but most importantly Xander, Willow, and Angel. She has a history romances that don't lack for drama.

RESPONSIBILITY (The Chosen One): The Chosen One... well, one of the Chosen Ones.

SECRET IDENTITY (Sorta): Buffy Summers tries to lead a normal life and keep her Slayer activities secret. However, this isn't that easy to do. Just about every intelligent supernatural critter that inhabits Sunnydale knows who she is and so does a surprisingly large number of mundane mortals. Most of Sunnydale's human citizens have long since realized that "scary stuff" happens in their town and try not to pay too much attention to it. Buffy trys to be Secret Identity Gal, but its a lot flimsier than the default for most comic book worlds.

QUIRK("Summers, You Drive Like a Spazz!"): Buffy does not drive. Well, she does drive on occasion, but probably shouldn't... Bad things happen.

ABILITIES [ 80 pp ] +
SKILLS [ 18 pp ] +
ADVANTAGES [ 24 pp ] +
POWERS [ 5 pp ] +
DEFENSES [ 8 pp ] =
135 PP TOTAL

BACKGROUND
Base of Operations: 1630 Revello Drive, Sunnydale, CA
Date of Birth: January 19, 1981
Height: 5'4" (1.62 m)
Weight: 121 lbs. (55 kg)
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Notable Relatives: Joyce Summers (Mother); Hank Summers (Father, Estranged); Dawn Summers (Younger Sister)
Identity: Secret (Kinda)
Status: Citizen of the United States with no criminal record.

BUILD NOTES
Buffy is the Chosen One, also called the Slayer, with powers to help her defeat vampires and other demonic forces. Her abilities including superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes, stamina, and accelerated healing (although this last bit is "off panel" as far as M&M3e rules are concerned). Buffy also seems to possesses an enhanced type of Slayer precognition that warns her of impending danger through her dreams. For example, her dreams warned her of both her death by the hands of the Master and of Angel's death; soon after, Angel lost his soul and reverted to Angelus, holding true to her vision. Later on in the series Buffy dreams of Faith, she talks to her and finds a way to defeat the Mayor through this vision, she also has similar visions of past Slayers.

In addition, Buffy exhibits a strong ability to lead others in a crisis situation. She has a very strong and perseverant spirit as well as a natural aptitude for leadership... Despite all appearances to the contrary. Buffy often comes off as a dumb blonde, especially when it comes to name recollection, however she usually beats her more analytically intelligent comrades to an understanding of the problems at hand. These realizations cannot be entirely attributed to her Slayer senses, Buffy is naturally intuitive and courageous.

Buffy is brutal in combat for a character of her power level and environment. She's rather focused on Vampires, but will still hold her own against most "minion" demons or other monsters, and will wipe the floor with "normal" human opponents. I figure, since she usually rips through a Vampire or two before the opening credits even roll, she should have a much easier time with them than others where the fight tends to take a lot longer. The "monster of the week" type baddies she faces would probably be a short-but-challenging fight for heroes like Spider-Man or the Flash, Buffy needs to work on them a bit longer and usually has help from her friends... and a nice pile of Hero Points.

Buffy doesn't quite hit all of her PL caps out of the gate, there is a reason she keeps a trunk full of weapons and other tools in her closet. Obviously, her weapon of choice is the humble wooden stake. Vampires are especially famous for their weakness to the weapon, but as Buffy herself points out, a stake through the chest will kill a lot of things. When she needs to trade accuracy for sheer power (and doesn't need to be subtle about it) she will literally get medieval on the baddies with sword, axe, or crossbow. The crossbow is a bit of an oddity amongst the weapons used by Buffy, as she never seems to hit more than a single minion with it in any given fight scene, switching to hand to hand after the opening shot. She never seems to land many hits on the main "monster of the week" and never on the Big Bads. She rarely even tries to reload and seems to struggle with it when does.

BUFFYVERSE BACKGROUND
The Buffyverse is a world very much like our own, except that all of that pretentious, new agey kind of woopdie-do about magic, crystals, and spirits is real... But despite what the hippies seem to think, most of that stuff wants to eat you. The history of the Buffyverse Earth is more or less identical to our own, except for there being an awful lot of hidden conspiracies and secret societies behind some of the more mysterious goings on. The biggest difference lies in the Earth's ancient, prehistoric past:
The Harvest (S.1 E.2) wrote: Giles: This world is older than any of you know, and contrary to popular mythology, it did not begin as a paradise. For untold eons, demons walked the earth; made it their home . . . their hell. In time they lost their purchase on this reality, and the way was made for the mortal animals. For Man. What remains of the Old Ones are vestiges: certain magicks, certain creatures.
By far the more prominent and successful of these “vestiges” are the vampires:
The Harvest (S.1 E.2) wrote: Giles: The books tell that the last demon to leave this reality fed off a human, mixed their blood. He was a human form possessed —infected— by the demon’s soul. He bit another, and another ... and so they walk the earth, feeding. Killing some, mixing their blood with others to make more of their kind. Waiting for the animals to die out, and the Old Ones to return.
Sometime after the “Old Ones” left and vampires began, a group of old wise men managed to merge some demon essence with a young girl, creating a Slayer. “One girl in all the world... one born with the strength and skill to hunt the vampires...” stop me if this starts to sound familiar. The earliest known Chosen One appears to have lived back in the days when our kind was still doing the cave man thing. And the line has been unbroken since then. Whenever a Slayer was killed, another arose to take her place.

Now, it may be that each Slayer worked alone for a time, relying only on her own innate strength, dexterity, and cunning. At some point, however, the Slayers were joined by Watchers — mentors, loremasters, they who are good with rules, regulations, and research. Up until Buffy got fed up with the system and broke ranks, each Slayer had been assigned a Watcher, with the intent that the knowledge of prior times be passed along with the power and abilities.

So the Slayer, aided by her Watcher, hunted vampires, demons, and other nasties. The forces of evil can be found in all the dark corners of the world, but they tend to congregate in larger cities or places of mystical significance. Oddly enough, it was in southern California, in a small suburban town called Sunnydale that would prove to be one of the most important. It’s first described as the “mouth of Hell,” and that name kind of stuck.
The Harvest (S.1 E.2) wrote: Buffy: ...this town is a mystical whoosit?

Giles: Yes. The Spanish who first settled here called it Boca Del Infierno — roughly translated: Hellmouth. A sort of portal from this reality to the next.
The Buffyverse is got detailed across seven seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and six seasons of Angel Joss, the writers, the actors, and the crew surprised and delighted us for many, many years. In creating these builds for the show's heroes and more memorable villains, I've decided to compromise between their status as a bunch of relative rookies in Season One and very experienced heroes in the later seasons of each show. So most of the Scooby Gang will be depicted roughly as they were in BtVS Season Five. All of the key characters have debuted, Buffy's friends have developed into full-fledged heroes with skills or abilities that make them more than mere sidekicks and "victims of the week." Likewise, Angel was in its second season at the same time, with most of its core cast assembled. Plenty of changes occur each season on both shows, the characters all change and grow from one episode to the next... But I want to get something playable down on paper. Feel free to tweak these builds to best suit your needs. Incidentally, Buffy and most of the Scooby Gang work out to be fairly easy to use as Ready to Play PL8/120 PP Heroes, if you scale back her Abilities, Defenses, and Skills a just little bit.
Last edited by Batgirl III on Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacynSnow

Re: Batgirl III's Character Thread (Buffy)

Post by MacynSnow »

Yahoo, your doing my...Third favorite TV Supershow(right behind Heroes(S1) and my Beloved Green Hornet)! Can't wait to read more...:)