Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Master Order & Lord Chaos

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:11 am -Without Jim Starlin or Mark Gruenwald around to guide Marvel's cosmic scene, the pair fall into disuse, next appearing in the ending of the Marvel Universe, as they are easily slaughtered by "Those From Beyond" (ie. Beyonders) ahead of the other Cosmic Beings. Then then, in a big shocker, the appear as the MAJOR VILLAINS of The Ultimates, a Post-Secret Wars book detailing "the New Normal" of Marvel's Cosmic Scene. Here, Order & Chaos appear at some Cosmic Trials, as Eternity is in chains and in agony, and Galactus is now the "Lifebringer". Disgruntled over this change in the way of things, they try to get the Living Tribunal to change him back- they are denied. When they both recognize that the world is in upheaval, and old rules are flexible and no longer set in stone... Master Order takes control, ordering Chaos to "KILL HIM", as the two SLAY THE LIVING TRIBUNAL.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Goldar

Re: Jab’s Builds (Ashe! Baptiste! Korvac! Uatu! Eon! Ego!)

Post by Goldar »

M4C8 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 2:15 pm
Goldar wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 1:55 pm I have always liked Ego. Unusual concept and at a time when my friends didn't know of him. He was scary looking with that goatee, too! :shock:
Does that mean in another dimension there's a 'good' ego without a goatee?
Ahaha, yes, I suppose so. He is called "Good Eggo"! :P
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Goldar wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:18 pm
Goldar wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 1:55 pm I have always liked Ego. Unusual concept and at a time when my friends didn't know of him. He was scary looking with that goatee, too! :shock:
Or Mogo. ;)

Or if he's especially heroic, he's Super-Ego.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

Ares wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:44 pm
Goldar wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:18 pm

Or Mogo. ;)

Or if he's especially heroic, he's Super-Ego.
No, "E-G-G-O" as in " Let go my.....EGGO!"

I was gonna say, "He's a Good EGG!", But I also like "Good EGGO too! Lol.
Jabroniville

The In-Betweener

Post by Jabroniville »

THE IN-BETWEENER
Created By:
Jim Starlin
First Appearance: Warlock #10 (Dec. 1975)
Role: Cosmic Being, Walking "Star Trek" Homage
PL 19 (576)
STRENGTH
15 STAMINA -- AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 12 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 6

Skills:
Deception 6 (+12)
Expertise (Cosmic Lore) 13 (+25)
Expertise (Space Traveller) 10 (+22)
Insight 4 (+8)
Intimidation 12 (+18)
Perception 14 (+18)
Persuasion 4 (+10)
Technology 1 (+13)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Beginner's Luck, Diehard, Extraordinary Effort, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Cosmic Blasts) 2, Last Stand, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 8, Ritualist, Startle, Well-Informed, Withstand Damage

Powers:
"Immortal Entity"
Regeneration 8 (Feats: Regrow Limbs) [9]
Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) [30]
"Cosmic Necessity" Immortality 1 (1 month) [2]
Speed 2 (8 mph) [2]
Protection 24 (Extras: Impervious 25) [49]
Flight 10 (2,000 mph) [20]
Movement 3 (Space Travel 3) [6]
Senses 7 (Detect Energy- Ranged 4, Acute, Analytical) [7]
"Knows All Languages" Comprehend 4 (Languages 4) [8]

"Variable Size"
Features 5: Increased Mass 5 [5]
Elongation 2 [2]

"The Duality of Reality"
"Polar Opposite Attack" Blast 20 (Feats: Variable 2- Any Energy, Extended Range 5, Penetrating 10) Linked to Weaken Toughness 20 (Feats: Extended Range 5) (Extras: Ranged, Progressive +2) (145) -- [169]
  • Dynamic AE: "Cosmic Stream" Damage 19 (Feats: Dynamic, Variable 2- Any Energy) (Extras: Area- 500ft. Line +5) (98)
  • Dynamic AE: "Cosmic Burst" Damage 19 (Feats: Dynamic, Variable 2- Any Energy) (Extras: Area- 500ft. Burst +5) (93)
  • Dynamic AE: "Cosmic Wave" Damage 19 (Feats: Dynamic, Variable 2- Any Energy) (Extras: Area- 1,000ft. Cone +5) (93)
  • Dynamic AE: "Cosmic Blast" Blast 26 (Feats: Dynamic, Variable 2- Any Energy, Extended Range 6, Indirect, Penetrating 14) (76)
  • Dynamic AE: "All-Reaching Blast" Blast 19 (Feats: Dynamic, Variable 2- Any Energy, Indirect, Penetrating 14) (Extras: Perception Range) (75)
  • Dynamic AE: Force Field 2 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Affects Others 12, Impervious 6) (21)
  • Dynamic AE: Illusion 14 (Feats: Dynamic) (All Senses) (71)
  • Dynamic AE: Insubstantial 4 (Feats: Subtle 2) (22)
  • AE: "Capable of Nearly Any Effect" Variable (Cosmic) 14 (98)
  • AE: "Molecular Transformation" Transform 14 (Anything to Anything) (Extras: Continuous) (72)
  • AE: Teleport 15 (Feats: Increased Mass 5) (Extras: Extended, Accurate) (65)
  • AE: Remote Sensing 24 (Visual, Hearing) (64,000 miles) (Feats: Dimensional, Subtle) (74)
  • AE: Movement 6 (Dimensional Travel 3, Time Travel 3) (Feats: Increased Mass 5) (Extras: Attack) (23)
  • AE: Move Object 16 (Extras: Perception Range) (48)
  • AE: "Teleport Others" Teleport 15 (Feats: Increased Mass 5) (Extras: Attack, Perception Ranged +2) (80)
  • AE: "Drain Energy" Affliction 16 (Will; Impaired/Disabled/Transformed to Powerless) (Extras: Perception Ranged +2) (Flaws: Limited to Energy Powers) (32)
Summon Opposite Being 21 (Extras: Heroic +2, Controlled, Variable Type- Opposites of Enemy) (Flaws: Requires Enemy, Limited to Power Level & Powers of Enemy) [84]

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+15 Damage, DC 30)
Cosmic Blast +12 (+26 Ranged Damage, DC 41)
Polar Opposite Attack +12 (+20 Ranged Damage & Weaken, DC 35 & 30)
Cosmic Area Attacks +19 (+19 Damage, DC 34)
Drain Energy -- (+16 Perception Ranged Affliction, DC 26)
All-Reaching Blast -- (+19 Perception Ranged Damage, DC 34)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +24 (+26 Force Field, +11 Impervious), Fortitude --, Will +16

Complications:
Responsibility (Balance and Duality)- The In-Betweener is both Order and Chaos, Life and Death, Love and Hate.
Motivation (Power)- The In-Betweener really just rejects his bosses' beliefs and tries to do his own thing. It gets him into a fair bit of trouble, actually.
Power Loss (Master Order & Lord Chaos)- The two have the ability to basically de-power The In-Betweener at-will. As his power comes from the duality of Order & Chaos, it makes sense than the two can do this.
Power Loss (Opposite Powers)- The In-Betweener cannot use his powers on certain individuals. He failed to Summon an Opposite for Galactus, nor could he wipe him out with Opposite Force- he reasoned that HE HIMSELF may be Galactus' opposite.

Total: Abilities: 104 / Skills: 74--37 / Advantages: 21 / Powers: 393 / Defenses: 21 (576)

The In-Betweener- Proof Starlin Used Drugs:
-The In-Betweener is a weird Cosmic Entity- the embodiment of balance & duality, he's actually still just a power-mad douche, and among the most powerful "I want POWER!" guys in the entire Marvel Universe (most Cosmic Beings above him are typically "I do what I must to survive" amoral types, not actual murderous douchebags with delusions of grandeur). Despite this, he was fooled like a mark by Thanos in Thanos Quest (though most high-intellect guys were rather easy to fool in that story, in order to make Thanos look smarter), gets frequently captured by Master Order & Lord Chaos when he acts out, and has been used as a pawn by Scorpio (of the Zodiac Cartel) as well. He's appeared in relatively few stories at all, actually.

-The In-Betweener is a Cosmic Being who represents "duality itself", and is the pawn of both Master Order and Lord Chaos- he thus reflects truth and lies, reason and emotion, and life and death. Why yes, Jim Starlin was a drug user, why do you ask? Sporting an AWESOME bisected design that is really the most notable thing about him, he debuts encountering the wandering Adam Warlock, taunting the hero that he will turn into the evil Magus. Warlock & Thanos manage to avoid this fate, however. In the pages of Doctor Strange, he attempts to use a group of sorcerers to take over the universe, but he's found out by Dr. Strange, and his masters- Order & Chaos personified, imprison him.

Modern In-Betweener:
-He is later seen allying with the Elders of the Universe in order to supplant Galactus' role as a great destroyer. However, he betrays them during the fight, compelling Death to erase three of them from existence, but his masters imprison him once more as he battles the Devourer of Worlds himself. While in this prison, he is confronted by the questing Thanos, who desires the Soul Gem the In-Betweener now wears. Thanos pleads with the suspicious In-Betweener, saying he "chafes" under the sway of Death, and requires a new protector. The In-Betweener is all "HEY YEAH I'LL TOTALLY DO THAT", not realizing that he was powerless outside of his prison cell- part of the punishment from his masters. And so Thanos gleefully plucks the Soul Gem from his forehead and flies off, leaving the In-Betweener to the mercy of his angry masters. I mean... I know Starlin INVENTED this character, but talk about making a Cosmic Being look like a gullible fool just to make Thanos seem smarter. At least most of the others were tricked or overpowered.

-The character basically vanishes from the narrative once Starlin quits Marvel in the 1990s- he is manipulated by the villain Scorpio at one point, and then it's nothing until Hickman's Avengers run, where he's just wiped away in the background as Order, Chaos and himself are all wiped out by the Beyonders, along with the rest of Marvel's Cosmics. After the reboot at Marvel, Master & Chaos use the still-settling shakeup in the Cosmic Hierarchy to slay the Living Tribunal (the former Big Boss) and use the In-Betweener's duality to bond the two together, becoming the super-being "Logos", who tries to take the Tribunal's place as the arbiter of multiversal law. In this Ultimates story, Logos is finally defeated by the Ultimates, Galactus, and Ego, splitting them apart once more.

The In-Betweener's Powers:
-So this guy once brawled with Galactus to a stalemate, and was powerful enough that he believed he was an adequate match for Mistress Death, and was once able to force her to kill The Elders of the Universe despite that breaking her oath to not do so. Yet he's not really the absolute top-tier Cosmic Bad-Guy in my opinion (he's never there when everyone else has their big Cosmic Chats Over Coffee). Despite this, his Marvel Card lists his Energy Projection at a mere "6" (below Silver Surfer or Rachel Summers), but you know what they say about THOSE stats :). So I figure a PL 19 statline should be good enough- he's only two PLs under Galactus (who can frequently be made weaker depending on the story or how much he's eaten, not to mention two PLs being not that big a deal at THIS high a scale of power).

-He has the same swath of powers many (or most) Cosmic Beings have, but separates himself from the "Usual Stuff" herd with that "Polar Opposite Attack" of his- basically it's an instantly-fatal super-Blast that lets him use the exact opposite type of energy of his opponent to blast them (it's supposedly "instantly fatal", so don't expect him to ever hit anyone important with it), effectively being sorta like Anti-Matter, but for everything. It's a combined Blast/Ranged Weaken that would probably kill just about anyone and anyTHING in the Cosmos short of a Celestial or Eternity or somebody. Also, he can throw out someone with the exact same powers as his enemy as an Opposite Being. I gave him enough ranks of it to Summon a Silver Surfer or a bit higher (315 points maximum!), but it's basically equalling whatever PL & Powers his enemy has.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Re: Master Order & Lord Chaos

Post by Jabroniville »

Ares wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 2:49 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:11 am -Without Jim Starlin or Mark Gruenwald around to guide Marvel's cosmic scene, the pair fall into disuse, next appearing in the ending of the Marvel Universe, as they are easily slaughtered by "Those From Beyond" (ie. Beyonders) ahead of the other Cosmic Beings. Then then, in a big shocker, the appear as the MAJOR VILLAINS of The Ultimates, a Post-Secret Wars book detailing "the New Normal" of Marvel's Cosmic Scene. Here, Order & Chaos appear at some Cosmic Trials, as Eternity is in chains and in agony, and Galactus is now the "Lifebringer". Disgruntled over this change in the way of things, they try to get the Living Tribunal to change him back- they are denied. When they both recognize that the world is in upheaval, and old rules are flexible and no longer set in stone... Master Order takes control, ordering Chaos to "KILL HIM", as the two SLAY THE LIVING TRIBUNAL.
It's established within the context of the story that because the universe is new, all things are possible, and so Order & Chaos subvert the natural order. It only bugged me because the Tribunal, heretofore rarely defeated, jobbed out only a YEAR EARLIER in Hickman's stuff.
Jabroniville

Eternity

Post by Jabroniville »

ETERNITY
Created By:
Stan Lee & Steve Ditko
First Appearance: Strange Tales #138 (Nov. 1965)
Role: Cosmic Being, Conceptual Being
PL 24 (1,160)
STRENGTH
25 STAMINA -- AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 25 AWARENESS 12 PRESENCE 8

Skills:
Deception 5 (+13)
Expertise (Cosmic Lore) 9 (+34)
Expertise (Science) 8 (+33)
Expertise (Space Travellier) 9 (+34)
Expertise (History) 2 (+27)
Insight 2 (+14)
Intimidation 12 (+20, +28 Size)
Investigation 2 (+14)
Perception 8 (+20)
Persuasion 4 (+12)
Technology 7 (+32)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Beginner's Luck, Benefit 6 (Cosmic Status- Is The Universe), Daze (Intimidation), Diehard, Eidetic Memory, Fascinate (Intimidation), Fearless, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Cosmic Blasts) 4, Improved Initiative, Improved Smash, Jack-of-All-Trades, Last Stand, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 9, Ritualist, Startle, Takedown, Trance, Ultimate Cosmic Lore Skill, Ultimate Science Skill, Well-Informed, Withstand Damage

Powers:
"Immortal Entity"
Immortality 3 (1 week) [6]
Regeneration 14 (Feats: Regrow Limbs) [15]

"Untouchable Substance"
Insubstantial 4 (Feats: Selective, Subtle 2) [23]
Protection 14 (Extras: Impervious 35) [49]
Features 1: May Spend 2 Hero Points and get to Double Area Effects (ie. 4,000ft. Bursts) [1]

"Cosmic Force"
Flight 20 (2,000,000 mph) (40) -- [41]
  • AE: Speed 20 (2,000,000 mph) (20)
Quickness 20 [20]
Movement 3 (Space Travel 3) (Extras: Instantaneous) [9]
Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation- Space) [2]
"Immune to the Ravages of Space" Immunity 2 (Proximity to Stars & Suns) [2]
"Cosmic Sight" Senses 11 (Extended Vision 8- 1 billion miles, Microvision, Analytical Vision) [11]
"All-Seeing" Remote Sensing 31 (Visual, Hearing) (8,192,000,000 miles) (Feats: Dynamic, Dimensional, Subtle) (Extras: Simultaneous) [127]

"Huge Size" Growth 16 (Str & Toughness +16, +16 Mass, +8 Intimidation, -8 Dodge/Parry, +2 Speed, -16 Stealth) -- (96 feet) [32]

"Wields the Power Cosmic"
"Titanic Damage I" Damage 18 (Extras: Area- 8,388,608,000 trillion miles Burst +51, Penetrating 10) (496) -- [537]
  • AE: "Titanic Damage II" Damage 18 (Extras: Area- 8,388,608,000 trillion miles Line +51, Penetrating 10) (496)
  • AE: "Titanic Damage III" Damage 18 (Extras: Area- 16,777,216,000 trillion miles Cone +51, Penetrating 10) (496)
  • Dynamic AE: "Cosmic Stream" Damage 24 (Feats: Dynamic, Variable 2- Any Energy) (Extras: Area- 2,000ft. Line +7, Selective) (219)
  • Dynamic AE: "Cosmic Burst" Damage 24 (Feats: Dynamic, Variable 2- Any Energy) (Extras: Area- 2,000ft. Burst +7, Selective) (219)
  • Dynamic AE: "Cosmic Wave" Damage 24 (Feats: Dynamic, Variable 2- Any Energy) (Extras: Area- 4,000ft. Cone +7, Selective) (219)
  • Dynamic AE: "Cosmic Blast" Blast 32 (Feats: Dynamic, Variable 2- Any Energy, Extended Range 6, Indirect 4, Penetrating 14) (79)
  • Dynamic AE: "All-Reaching Blast" Blast 24 (Feats: Dynamic, Variable 2- Any Energy, Indirect, Penetrating 14) (Extras: Perception Range) (75)
  • Dynamic AE: Force Field +0 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Affects Others 20, Impervious 23) (43)
  • Dynamic AE: Healing 20 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Ranged, Restorative, Resurrection, Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (Flaws: Limited to Others) (121)
  • Dynamic AE: Mind-Reading 20 (Feats: Dynamic, Subtle) (Extras: Sensory Link, Effortless) (82)
  • Dynamic AE: Communication (Mental) 5 (Feats: Dynamic, Subtle, Dimensional) (Extras: Area, Selective) (33)
  • Dynamic AE: Concealment 10 (All Senses) (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Affects Others, Ranged) (41)
  • Dynamic AE: "Remove Powers" Affliction 17 (Fort; Impaired/Disabled/Transformed to Powerless) (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Perception Range +2) (52)
  • AE: "Brainwashing" Affliction 18 (Will; Dazed/Compelled/Transformed Thoughts & Memories) (Extras: Perception Range +2, Progressive +2) (90)
  • AE: "Create Worlds" Create 25 (Feats: Innate, Precise, Increased Mass 20) (Extras: Movable, Continuous) (121)
  • AE: "Capable of Nearly Any Effect" Variable (Cosmic) 30 (210)
  • AE: "Restructure Reality" Transform 25 (Anything to Anything) (Feats: Increased Mass 30- Planets) (Extras: Continuous) (180)
  • AE: Teleport 20 (Feats: Increased Mass 10) (Extras: Extended, Accurate) (90)
  • AE: Movement 9 (Dimensional Travel 3, Time Travel 3, Space Travel 3) (Feats: Increased Mass 5) (Extras: Attack 20, Area- 500ft. Burst +5 on 20 Ranks) (23)
  • AE: "Move The Stars Themselves" Move Object 40 (262,144,000,000 tons) (Extras: Perception Range) (120)
  • AE: "Teleport Others" Teleport 20 (Feats: Increased Mass 5) (Extras: Attack, Ranged) (85)
  • AE: "Drain Energy" Affliction 20 (Will; Impaired/Disabled/Transformed to Powerless) (Extras: Perception Ranged +2) (Flaws: Limited to Energy Powers) (40)
  • AE: "Bestow Cosmic Awareness" Features 1: Directed Inspiration- May ask the GM a Question With an HP (Extras: Affects Others +0, Area- 120ft. Burst +3) Linked to Senses 4 (Cosmic Awareness- Ranged 3) (Extras: Affects Others +0, Area- 120ft. Burst +3) (20)
  • AE: Movement 4 (Dimensional Travel 2, Space Travel +0, Time Travel 2) (Extras: Attack 20, Ranged 20) (48)
  • AE: Movement 4 (Dimensional Travel 2, Space Travel +0, Time Travel 2) (Extras: Affects Others 20, Perception Range +2) (30)
  • AE: "Sense Energy" Senses 22 (Detect Energy- Ranged 17- 1,600 trillion miles, Acute & Analytical, Tracking) (22)
  • AE: "Sense Life" Senses 22 (Detect Life- Ranged 17- 1,600 trillion miles, Tracking) (22)
Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+25 Damage, DC 40)
Cosmic Blast +14 (+32 Ranged Damage, DC 47)
Cosmic Waves +24 Area (+24 Damage, DC 39)
Remove Powers +17 Area (+17 Affliction, DC 27)
Mind-Reading -- (+20 Mind-Reading, DC 30)
Portals +20 (+20 Movement Attack, DC 30)
Drain Energy -- (+20 Perception Ranged Affliction, DC 30)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +30 (+18 Impervious), Fortitude --, Will +22

Complications:
Responsibility (Himself)- Eternity demands little other than his own survival- threats to the universe itself (The Infinites, The Infinity Gauntlet, Dormammu) will be met with his aggression, but he cares for little else. For example, he has refused to aid against Amatsu-Mikaboshi because he was a "part of himself", and a "Ruler of the Cosmos" type also doesn't concern him.
Weakness (Attacks Against The Universe)- Certain odd things, like someone observing too much of the universe, can cause Eternity pain.

Total: Abilities: 130 / Skills: 68--34 / Advantages: 40 / Powers: 920 / Defenses: 36 (1,160)

The Living Universe:
-Eternity is a great idea- the physical, sentient embodiment of the Universe. His visual appearance is FANTASTIC, too. He's all this giant starfield shaped like a person, but with a cool half-mask and a super-long arm or something, making this Ditko-made guy the coolest-looking Cosmic Being in the Marvel Universe by a ways. He's the biggest dog we usually get to see on the Cosmic Scene, being a hyper-unknowable, rather arrogant being with tremendous power. He first appeared being challenged by Dormammu, but has gone on to be the primary opponent of guys as powerful as the wielders of the Infinity Gauntlet. And it's funny that despite all his great power (he basically IS the Universe!), he's often challenged by things like lesser Magical Gods, scientists, Cosmic Cubes, Gauntlet Wielders as Super-Giant Cosmic Guys. But it's the pratfall of being such a powerful guy- the Silver Surfer can often suffer from the same thing. Only Thor in the entire Marvel Universe seems comparatively immune to the "Get your ass kicked to make the newest powerful guy seem OH SO POWERFUL). But really, EVERY STORY seems to feature him being trapped or de-powered by bad guys, and needing to be saved. Sort of like how DC makes a big deal out of The Spectre- a guy who is effortlessly mind-controlled every other week into slaughtering hundreds.

-He first appeared being challenged by Dormammu, but has gone on to be the primary opponent of guys as powerful as the wielders of the Infinity Gauntlet. And it's funny that despite all his great power (he basically IS the Universe!), he's often challenged by things like lesser Magical Gods, scientists, Cosmic Cubes, Gauntlet Wielders and Super-Giant Cosmic Guys. But it's the pratfall of being such a powerful guy- the Silver Surfer can often suffer from the same thing. Only Thor in the entire Marvel Universe seems comparatively immune to the "Get your ass kicked to make the newest powerful guy seem OH SO POWERFUL" effect. For example, Eternity has been threatened by Dormammu, Nightmare, Thanos, The Magus and more- he often requires the efforts of superheroes to save him (such as when the teen hero Gravity had to be used as a "scalpel" to fix damage caused by the experimentations of an alien race). His power and wisdom can be great, however- the Avengers summon him to help them defend the universe from The Infinites, and once freed from whatever a Cosmic Villain has done to him, he often completely routs them- and Dormammu & Nightmare are not easily-routed, in general.

Eternity's History:
-Eternity debuted giving some advice to Doctor Strange in his battles against Baron Mordo & Dormammu- he advices Strange that he needs no assistance to defeat his foes. Eternity later beats Dormammu for attacking him. He is next imprisoned by Nightmare (a far lower-level being), then rescued by Strange and the Juggernaut (??). The Defenders later aid Eternity by finding three missing fragments of him, rejoining the being. Later, John Byrne excuses Mr. Fantastic's saving of the life of Galactus by having Eternity show up at Reed's trial and granting "Cosmic Awareness" to the entire journey, explaining that Galactus and his frequent genocidal behavior is a cosmic necessity, allowing for rebirth.

-Eternity is the primary leader of the Cosmic Beings during the Infinity Gauntlet debacle- being unaware that Thanos has been amassing infinite power, Eternity is horrified to find a mortal being so powerful, and gathers Galactus, the Celestials, Order & Chaos, Love & Hate, Eon and others to his side against Thanos. The beings are powerful, but Jim Starlin (who ADORES Thanos, legendarily so) has the Mad Titan defeat them one-by-one after some Grand Cosmic Fight Scenes. Later, the Beings are embarrassed by a shocked, stunned Nebula when SHE grabs the Gauntlet- while I thought this would be the end of her, Starlin bluntly claims that a wielder of the Gauntlet would inevitably defeat all these guys no matter HOW little experience they had.

-Eternity thus spends the 1990s being kind of a goon in this way- he gets whiny with Adam Warlock owning the Infinity Gems, largely because it makes people more powerful than him. Starlin really did the Cosmic Beings no favors with stuff like this. He is held captive by The Magus during The Infinity War, but the combining of him with a female counterpart named Infinity (the space/time continuum represented as a busty chick) defeats the villain.

Modern Eternity:
-Eternity's whole "SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER-Powerful Yet Very Vulnerable" thing continues- in Avengers Infinity, the Infinites breaking into our dimension to destroy it makes him look weak, but he's at least able to empower a group of Avengers to talk the Infinites down. He, Infinity and the Living Tribunal are beaten when Thanos uses the Heart of the Universe to undo and remake reality. And in JLA/Avengers he is trapped by the villain Krona, who is eventually beaten by both teams. This splits him up with Krona, the sexy embodiment of the DC Universe, breaking his heart. Later, he has his power stolen by Umar & Dormammu until the Defenders arrive to win it back.

-He was thought to have given Hank Pym the title of "Scientist Supreme" (BAAAAAAAAAAARFFF!!!) in the Mighty Avengers series, but this was revealed to have been Loki in disguise, which is thankful because that was a total Mary-Sue'd Pym and it was AWFUL. He was one of the last beings wiped out by The Beyonders in Jon Hickman's pretentious, 547-part, overly-convoluted, boring-ass "End of the Universe" story in Avengers- I'd complain more about using such a powerful being as a Jobber to put over the big threat (especially since the MOLECULE MAN proves to be their undoing), but that's practically been Eternity's job since the beginning of his creation.

-The Ultimates would later give a bit of insight to the origins of Eternity- they're rooted in the beginnings of Creation. The initial, primal cosmic force was revealed as being The First Firmament, and that was the being destroyed in the universe prior to ours- the one where the researcher Galen was the sole survivor, becoming Galactus. He has been "reborn" since the Secret Wars event, too. He apparently has several children: Empathy, Eulogy, Expediency, Entropy, Epiphany, Enmity, and Eon. Only Eon ever really did anything.

The Power of Eternity:
-Eternity is often said to be "nigh-omnipotent" and junk, but there's still a TON of stuff he can't do- he's probably been in mortal danger more often than Galactus himself. He was once nearly killed by some advanced races' use of universe-observing technology, and Dormammu & Umar were somehow able to double-team K.O. him. His Power Level could be theoretically anything, but I stuck with PL 24- he's above Galactus, but not by so much that he's unstoppable or unkillable. He can casually move entire worlds (technically it's like moving his own arm or something), blow stuff up, hit massive Area Attacks (he could probably also fire out a Parsec-spanning Burst like Galactus did that one time, but he never has). He is, by a WIDE MARGIN, the most expensive build I'd ever done... but lost the record to the next guy immediately :).
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goldar

Re: Jab’s Builds (Ashe! Korvac! Uatu! Eon! Ego! Order & Chaos! In-Betweener!)

Post by Goldar »

His appearance is awesome. Always loved the crazy cosmic body design with the planets, stars and half face.
Jabroniville

Infinity

Post by Jabroniville »

LOL- every female Cosmic Being is all sexy poses and has a great body. All the male ones are these freaky monsters.

INFINITY
Created By:
Mark Gruenwald & Greg Capullo
First Appearance: Quasar #24 (July 1991)
PL 24 (1,160)
STRENGTH
25 STAMINA -- AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 25 AWARENESS 12 PRESENCE 8

Skills:
Deception 5 (+13)
Expertise (Cosmic Lore) 9 (+34)
Expertise (Science) 8 (+33)
Expertise (Space Travellier) 9 (+34)
Expertise (History) 2 (+27)
Insight 2 (+14)
Intimidation 12 (+20, +28 Size)
Investigation 2 (+14)
Perception 8 (+20)
Persuasion 4 (+12)
Technology 7 (+32)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Beginner's Luck, Benefit 6 (Cosmic Status- Is The Universe), Daze (Intimidation), Diehard, Eidetic Memory, Fascinate (Intimidation), Fearless, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Cosmic Blasts) 4, Improved Initiative, Improved Smash, Jack-of-All-Trades, Last Stand, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 9, Ritualist, Startle, Takedown, Trance, Ultimate Cosmic Lore Skill, Ultimate Science Skill, Well-Informed, Withstand Damage

Powers:
"Immortal Entity"
Immortality 3 (1 week) [6]
Regeneration 14 (Feats: Regrow Limbs) [15]

"Untouchable Substance"
Protection 14 (Extras: Impervious 35) [49]
Features 1: May Spend 2 Hero Points and get to Double Area Effects (ie. 4,000ft. Bursts) [1]

"Cosmic Force"
Flight 20 (2,000,000 mph) (40) -- [41]
AE: Speed 20 (2,000,000 mph) (20)
Quickness 20 [20]
"Immune to the Ravages of Space" Immunity 2 (Proximity to Stars & Suns) [2]
"Cosmic Sight" Senses 11 (Extended Vision 8- 1 billion miles, Microvision, Analytical Vision) [11]
"All-Seeing" Remote Sensing 31 (Visual, Hearing) (8,192,000,000 miles) (Feats: Dynamic, Dimensional, Subtle) (Extras: Simultaneous) [127]

"Huge Size" Growth 16 (Str & Toughness +16, +16 Mass, +8 Intimidation, -8 Dodge/Parry, +2 Speed, -16 Stealth) -- (96 feet) [32]

"Wields the Power Cosmic"
"Titanic Damage I" Damage 18 (Extras: Area- 8,388,608,000 trillion miles Burst +51, Penetrating 10) (496) -- [537]
  • AE: "Titanic Damage II" Damage 18 (Extras: Area- 8,388,608,000 trillion miles Line +51, Penetrating 10) (496)
  • AE: "Titanic Damage III" Damage 18 (Extras: Area- 16,777,216,000 trillion miles Cone +51, Penetrating 10) (496)
  • Dynamic AE: "Cosmic Stream" Damage 24 (Feats: Dynamic, Variable 2- Any Energy) (Extras: Area- 2,000ft. Line +7, Selective) (219)
  • Dynamic AE: "Cosmic Burst" Damage 24 (Feats: Dynamic, Variable 2- Any Energy) (Extras: Area- 2,000ft. Burst +7, Selective) (219)
  • Dynamic AE: "Cosmic Wave" Damage 24 (Feats: Dynamic, Variable 2- Any Energy) (Extras: Area- 4,000ft. Cone +7, Selective) (219)
  • Dynamic AE: "Cosmic Blast" Blast 32 (Feats: Dynamic, Variable 2- Any Energy, Extended Range 6, Indirect 4, Penetrating 14) (79)
  • Dynamic AE: "All-Reaching Blast" Blast 24 (Feats: Dynamic, Variable 2- Any Energy, Indirect, Penetrating 14) (Extras: Perception Range) (75)
  • Dynamic AE: Force Field +0 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Affects Others 20, Impervious 23) (43)
  • Dynamic AE: Healing 20 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Ranged, Restorative, Resurrection, Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (Flaws: Limited to Others) (121)
  • Dynamic AE: Mind-Reading 20 (Feats: Dynamic, Subtle) (Extras: Sensory Link, Effortless) (82)
  • Dynamic AE: Communication (Mental) 5 (Feats: Dynamic, Subtle, Dimensional) (Extras: Area, Selective) (33)
  • Dynamic AE: Concealment 10 (All Senses) (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Affects Others, Ranged) (41)
  • Dynamic AE: "Remove Powers" Affliction 17 (Fort; Impaired/Disabled/Transformed to Powerless) (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Perception Range +2) (52)
  • AE: "Brainwashing" Affliction 18 (Will; Dazed/Compelled/Transformed Thoughts & Memories) (Extras: Perception Range +2, Progressive +2) (90)
  • AE: "Create Worlds" Create 25 (Feats: Innate, Precise, Increased Mass 20) (Extras: Movable, Continuous) (121)
  • AE: "Capable of Nearly Any Effect" Variable (Cosmic) 30 (210)
  • AE: "Restructure Reality" Transform 25 (Anything to Anything) (Feats: Increased Mass 30- Planets) (Extras: Continuous) (180)
  • AE: Movement 9 (Dimensional Travel 3, Time Travel 3, Space Travel 3) (Feats: Increased Mass 5) (Extras: Attack 20, Area- 500ft. Burst +5 on 20 Ranks) (23)
  • AE: "Move The Stars Themselves" Move Object 40 (262,144,000,000 tons) (Extras: Perception Range) (120)
  • AE: "Teleport Others" Teleport 20 (Feats: Increased Mass 5) (Extras: Attack, Ranged) (85)
  • AE: "Drain Energy" Affliction 20 (Will; Impaired/Disabled/Transformed to Powerless) (Extras: Perception Ranged +2) (Flaws: Limited to Energy Powers) (40)
  • AE: "Bestow Cosmic Awareness" Features 1: Directed Inspiration- May ask the GM a Question With an HP (Extras: Affects Others +0, Area- 120ft. Burst +3) Linked to Senses 4 (Cosmic Awareness- Ranged 3) (Extras: Affects Others +0, Area- 120ft. Burst +3) (20)
  • AE: Movement 4 (Dimensional Travel 2, Space Travel +0, Time Travel 2) (Extras: Attack 20, Ranged 20) (48)
  • AE: Movement 4 (Dimensional Travel 2, Space Travel +0, Time Travel 2) (Extras: Affects Others 20, Perception Range +2) (30)
  • AE: "Sense Energy" Senses 22 (Detect Energy- Ranged 17- 1,600 trillion miles, Acute & Analytical, Tracking) (22)
  • AE: "Sense Life" Senses 22 (Detect Life- Ranged 17- 1,600 trillion miles, Tracking) (22)
Offense:
Cosmic Blast +14 (+32 Ranged Damage, DC 47)
Cosmic Waves +24 Area (+24 Damage, DC 39)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +30 (+18 Impervious), Fortitude --, Will +22

Complications:
Responsibility (Herself)- Infinity, like Eternity, is concerned with her own survival, ie. that of the universe itself.

Total: Abilities: 130 / Skills: 68--34 / Advantages: 40 / Powers: 920 / Defenses: 36 (1,160)

-Infinity is another in what I consider a group of pretty meaningless, unnecessary Cosmic Beings in the Marvel Universe. The group they had before 1990 or so was FINE, and something like this is just overdoing it. I mean, what's the differents between Eternity and Infinity supposed to be? Also, she furthers that weird thing where all the male Cosmics are these big ugly guys or Cosmic Concepts, while all of the female ones are these smoking-hot uber-babes in skin-tight clothing.

-Infinity represents "The Totality of Space", while Eternity represents "Time"... except that's not how anybody but Mark Gruenwald played it. Eternity is just The Living Embodiment of the Universe in every other case. Infinity debuts by contacting and empowering Quasar to defeat Maelstrom, who seeks to destroy the universe on behalf of Oblivion. Infinity next appears in Infinity War, allying with Eternity to defeat the Infinity Gauntlet-wielding Magus. And, since Gruenwald died and nobody else seemed to care for the character, she utterly vanished- missing from JLA/Avengers, Avengers Infinity and any number of stories featuring Eternity, because of course SHE HAS NO POINT, as writers just use Eternity to represent "All That Is", and Infinity is thus superfluous. In fact, the character doesn't appear at all between the 1990s and modern times, where Jon Hickman has her killed by The Beyonders along with the rest of Marvel's Cosmic Beings leading up to Secret Wars, and Al Ewing later shows her as the representation of the universe BEFORE that story (ie. prior Marvel Continuity), while Eternity now represents the current incarnation of the universe.

-Stats-wise, she's yet another copy of my "Eternity" build, as there's no real difference between the concepts.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
drkrash

Re: Jab’s Builds (Eon! Ego! Order & Chaos! In-Betweener! Eternity!)

Post by drkrash »

Why does the totality of space need breasts? It seems like a good question.
Shadow Ops - cinematic espionage action RPG - Kickstarter live now!
Jabroniville

Origin

Post by Jabroniville »

ORIGIN
Created By:
Mark Gruenwald & Greg Capullo
First Appearance: Quasar #18 (1991)

-Origin is kind of impossible to stat, being more of a Conceptual Being. It lived on Earth for years, fighting a being called "The Unbeing". Origin was alleged to be the reason why there were so many super-powered beings on Earth- she was even happy to create more Mutants, as this was "easy to explain" and didn't require a complex origin story! This is, naturally, very metaphysical and "how comics works" from Mark Gruenwald, who loved this kind of stuff. Origin eventually died and was reborn, and Quasar had to be a midwife of sorts, helping birth it with the three-breasted Elder of the Universe known as The Caregiver.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Oblivion

Post by Jabroniville »

OBLIVION
Created By:
J.M. DeMatteis & Alan Kupperberg
First Appearance: Iceman #1 (Dec. 1984)

-Another Abstract Being, he apparently makes up one of the four that make up all things- Eternity, Infinity & Death are the other three (personally, I think Infinity & Oblivion are COMPLETELY unnecessary, and just muddy the entire concept). He represents entropy and the void- one of his "aspects" is Amatsu-Mikaboshi. His agents have included Deathurge and Doorman (of the Great Lakes Avengers).
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

drkrash wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:50 pm Why does the totality of space need breasts? It seems like a good question.
*token Milky Way joke*
Jabroniville

Death

Post by Jabroniville »

DEATH
Created By:
Mike Friedrich & Jim Starlin
First Appearance: Captain Marvel #27 (July 1973)
PL 24 (1,008)
STRENGTH
12 STAMINA -- AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 12 AWARENESS 8 PRESENCE 5

Skills:
Deception 9 (+14)
Expertise (Cosmic Lore) 18 (+30)
Expertise (Science) 8 (+20)
Expertise (Space Travellier) 18 (+30)
Insight 14 (+22)
Intimidation 20 (+25)
Investigation 6 (+14)
Perception 12 (+20)
Persuasion 10 (+15)
Technology 3 (+17)
Treatment 12 (+24)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Beginner's Luck, Benefit 6 (Cosmic Status- Death Itself), Daze (Intimidation), Diehard, Eidetic Memory, Fascinate (Intimidation), Fearless, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Cosmic Blasts) 4, Improved Initiative, Jack-of-All-Trades, Last Stand, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 9, Ritualist, Startle, Trance, Ultimate Cosmic Lore Skill, Well-Informed, Withstand Damage

Powers:
"Immortal Entity"
"How the Frick Do You Kill DEATH?" Immortality 20 (each round) [40]
Regeneration 18 (Feats: Regrow Limbs) [37]

"Untouchable Substance"
Protection 26 (Extras: Impervious 31) [57]
Features 1: May Spend 2 Hero Points and get to Double Area Effects [1]

"Cosmic Force"
Flight 20 (2,000,000 mph) [40]
Quickness 14 [14]
"Cosmic Sight" Senses 6 (Extended Vision 4, Microvision, Analytical Vision) [6]
"Sense Life" Senses 23 (Detect Life- Ranged 17- 1,600 trillion miles, Analytical, Tracking) [23]
"Sense Death" Senses 4 (Precognition) (Flaws: Limited to Deaths) [2]
"Render Deathless" Immortality 12 (1 hour) (Extras: Affects Others Only +0) [24]

"Death Itself"
"Death Stream" Damage 20 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Area- 500ft. Line +5, Selective) Linked to Weaken Stamina 24 (Extras: Area-500ft. Line +5, Selective) (309) -- [345]
  • Dynamic AE: "Death Burst" Damage 20 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Area- 500ft. Burst +5, Selective) Linked to Weaken Stamina 24 (Extras: Area-500ft. Burst +5, Selective) (309)
  • Dynamic AE: "Death Wave" Damage 20 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Area- 1,000ft. Cone +5, Selective) Linked to Weaken Stamina 24 (Extras: Area- 1,000ft. Cone +5, Selective) (309)
  • Dynamic AE: "Death Blast" Blast 30 (Feats: Dynamic, Extended Range 6, Indirect 4, Penetrating 14) Linked to Weaken Stamina 30 (Feats: Ext. Range 6, Indirect 4) (Extras: Ranged, Progressive +2) (130)
  • Dynamic AE: "All-Reaching Blast" Blast 24 (Feats: Dynamic, Indirect, Penetrating 14) (Extras: Perception Range) Linked to Weaken Stamina 24 (Extras: Perception Range +2, Progressive +2) (184)
  • Dynamic AE: Healing 20 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Ranged, Restorative, Resurrection, Area- 250ft. Burst +4) (Flaws: Limited to Others) (121)
  • Dynamic AE: Mind-Reading 24 (Feats: Dynamic, Subtle) (Extras: Sensory Link, Effortless) (98)
  • AE: "Create Things" Create 20 (Feats: Innate, Precise) (Extras: Movable, Continuous) (82)
  • AE: "Capable of Nearly Any Effect" Variable (Cosmic) 12 (84)
  • AE: "Restructure Reality" Transform 18 (Anything to Anything) (Feats: Increased Mass 10) (Extras: Continuous) (118)
  • AE: Move Object 20 (Extras: Perception Range) (60)
Offense:
Death Blast +13 (+30 Ranged Damage & Ranged Weaken, DC 45 & 40)
Death Area Attacks +20-24 (+20 Damage & +24 Weaken, DC 35 & 34)
All-Reaching Blast -- (+24 Ranged Damage & Weaken, DC 39 & 34)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +26 (+16 Impervious), Fortitude --, Will +22

Complications:
Responsibility (Death)- Death requires the deaths of others to continue the natural order of the universe. Death must always exist, or life will overrun all reality- she is pragmatic and utterly devoted to this. Still, Death can be impressed by the selflessness of others, and has been known to grant boons to mortals who've shown considerable courage (such as Spider-Man, who challenged Thanos for the life of a young girl).
Relationship (Thanos)- Death kind of has this guy who's just obsessed with her and wants to do things for her. She sometimes doesn't mind him, and he sure is a useful minion, but boy that schoolboy crush of his can be embarassing.

Total: Abilities: 92 / Skills: 130--65 / Advantages: 37 / Powers: 786 / Defenses: 28 (1,008)

The Less Sexy Death:
-Marvel's Death doesn't get as much cred as DC/Vertigo's version, but then comic book fans are dorks with pretentious tendencies, and so an artsy goth girl apeals to them more :). Death here often has mysterious goals, but she is in the end a force of Cosmic Importance- beings must die, and that's just the way things are. I liked the conversation Dani Moonstar had with Death in the "New Mutants" issue where a childhood friend is killed- while protecting his life (as her job as a Valkyrie commands), she argues with the entity. "You cause PAIN!" "... and end it." Death is not evil, or prone to acts of anger and savagery- she is utterly fair, and is often an instrument of greater understanding- she has made Moonstar & The Phoenix attain peace with themselves, among others. She even gave Peter Parker back his life after he wrestled Thanos for the life of a little girl (she saved the girl, too).

-Most of the time, however, she's the non-speaking character that Thanos is always blathering on to. The Mad Titan loves her, and he's willing to kill the entire universe to prove it. She seemed pretty okay with his plan to wipe out half the life in the universe, but once his act got tired, she turned on him pretty quick. So he does all this stuff just to please her, follows her orders directly, and builds several tributes to her, and she STILL breaks up with him! WOMEN- am I right, fellas?? Turns out Death, like Life, is kind of a bitch.

-Contest of Champions was a bit weird with her- Jim Starlin ALWAYS wrote a non-speaking Death, so her talking endlessly to Earth's superhuman population was very strange. Here, she fights The Grandmaster for the life of The Collector, who has died. But, in winning, the Grandmaster has still lost Death's game- she takes HIS life in response. Later, however, he traps Death and forces the Avengers to fight for the universe- he nearly wins until Hawkeye beats him with a carney trick in one of the greatest endings ever, and Death rewards the Avengers (and a chunk of the universe) with their lives back in return. In Secret Wars II she is annihilated by the Beyonder, who has universal salvation on his mind, but he recreates her after being shown that Death is a fundamental power in the universe.

-Thanos again tries to win Death's love by gathering the Infinity Gems, but after acquiring them, she still refuses to speak to him- now finding him her SUPERIOR instead of her inferior. Thanos mourns, and attempts multiple times to win her (even deleting half the life in the universe!), but ultimately, Death does not react. Angered, Thanos creates "Terraxia" just for him (in a moment of remarkable self-obsession, he basically makes his own "Daisy Duck"- a female version of himself), flaunts her to Death, and more, causing Death to fully turn on him- she joins the battle against Thanos, and even spares his victims from the Cosmic battle (a voiceless Starfox, our narrator, is astonished at how much she must hate him- "unfathomable depths!").

-In Peter David's Captain Marvel, Death avoids the amorous intentions of the Dead God called Walker by hiding in the body of Marlo Chandler. In Celestial Quest, Death and Thanos reveal that their intertwining energies created "The Rot", which they have to destroy, and Death finally speaks to Thanos, confessing to feeling "love" for him. The two share a kiss in Marvel: The End when Thanos restarts the universe to save it. She's a minor character in the Annihilation-related cosmic stories (appearing only to greet a dead Thanos, then resurrect him), until the "Cancerverse" story, where she kills the Mar-Vell of a universe that has conquered death, resulting in the mass death of everything in the Cancerverse.

The Power of Death:
-Death is as powerful as Eternity, but in a different way. Her Blasts are usually less powerful for doing damage, but are instead capable of removing creatures from this mortal coil- Damage Linked to Weaken Stamina. It can blast over wide areas, or even just hit at Perception Range. She's also tough as hell (though a mere PL 19 defensively, she can Resurrect at the start of the next round!), and packs almost as many side powers as her siblings Eternity & Galactus. She can even render others Immune to Death!

-Death is also a bit more philosophical and wise compared to many Cosmic Beings, who are often prone to fits of anger- Death is usually the last of the Cosmic Beings to act, and the first to make a long-term plan for any given situation.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Deadpool also had an obsession with Death in his series. One of the reasons his Regeneration got so insane was because Thanos refused to let him die for fear he'd snatch Death first. If I recall correctly, there was a running joke that Deadpool was able to make Death show up in incredibly sexy outfits, which discomfited her somewhat.