Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Mosquito

Post by Jabroniville »

MOSQUITO (Clyde Donovan)
Role:
Background Kid
PL 8 (69)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -1 AWARENESS -1 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+2)
Expertise (Singing) 4 (+4)
Insight 1 (+0)

Advantages:
Close Attack 2, Evasion, Improved Initiative, Move-By Action

Powers:
Flight 5 (60 mph) (Flaws: Winged) [5]
"Bug Bite" Damage 2 Linked to Weaken Strength 6 (Inaccurate -1) [7]

Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Bug Bite +10 (+2 Damage & +6 Weaken, DC 17 & 16)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +2

Complications:
Responsibility (Killed His Mother)- Since she didn't spend the couple of seconds it takes to look down at the toilet seat, Clyde's mother was killed when he left the seat up. Rather than feel guilt about it, he was annoyed that his mother's ghost kept bugging him about it.
Disabled (Had a Colostomy)- This at least proved that he couldn't have dropped a deuce in the urinal.
Disabled (Child)- Children are very short, have tiny arms, and aren't as fast as adults. They can never Intimidate an adult without a weapon, no matter their Presence, and are very lightweight, making them easy to pick up.

Total: Abilities: 36 / Skills: 8--4 / Advantages: 5 / Powers: 12 / Defenses: 12 (69)

-Clyde is Mosquito, making "BZZZZZ!!!" sounds every time he talks. To me, he's actually one of the most "Superhero-y" of the kids- many of the others are just silly, but he looks like actual thought and concept went into making him.
drkrash

Re: Jab's Builds! (PC Principal! Mr. Garrison! Cthulhu! Mint-Berry Crunch! The Coon!)

Post by drkrash »

Re: next set, this was a very long TV set (that was of no interest to me personally), so I'd love a return to some superheroes. So I'll throw my voice to Teen Titans.

However, having just seen the new Pacific Rim movie, I would also enjoy the Godzilla builds.

None of the rest move me.
Shadow Ops - cinematic espionage action RPG - Kickstarter live now!
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Jab's Builds! (TIMMEH!!! Jimmy! PC Principal! Mr. Garrison! Cthulhu!)

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:59 am Nearing the end of these, so I figured I'd check interest for some future stuff. Some reposts, some not.

* The Muppets
* Super Mario (reposts)
* The Starjammers (reposts from the ATT)
* For Better or For Worse (... what?)
* Godzilla builds (reposts)
* Teen Titans
I'd say my votes would be:

1) Godzilla
2) Teen Titans
3) Super Mario
4) The Muppets
5) The Starjammers
6) For Better or For Worse
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
DominusExMachina

Re: Jab's Builds! (PC Principal! Mr. Garrison! Cthulhu! Mint-Berry Crunch! The Coon!)

Post by DominusExMachina »

drkrash wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:59 am...having just seen the new Pacific Rim movie, I would also enjoy the Godzilla builds.
Godzilla builds aren't a bad suggestion, drkrash...while he's at it, maybe Jab can do some Pacific Rim builds?
Jack of Spades

Post by Jack of Spades »

Godzilla and the Teen Titans would be my preference.
Jack's Deck build threadFantasy Geographic Society campaign web site
statue345

Post by statue345 »

My vote would go for Teen Titans
Doc chaos

Post by Doc chaos »

Pacific Rim and Godzilla are owned by LEGENDARY. I vote for Godzilla. Nice South Park builds. How can I add them to the Terminus!?
Jabroniville

Captain Diabetes

Post by Jabroniville »

CAPTAIN DIABETES (Scott Malkinson)
Role:
Background Character
PL 8 (52)
STRENGTH
4 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -1 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -2

Skills:
None

Advantages:
Improved Critical (Unarmed)

Offense:
Unarmed +12 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +2

Complications:
Disabled (Lisp)
Disabled (Diabetes)
Disabled (Child)- Children are very short, have tiny arms, and aren't as fast as adults. They can never Intimidate an adult without a weapon, no matter their Presence, and are very lightweight, making them easy to pick up.

Total: Abilities: 42 / Skills: 00--0 / Advantages: 1 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 9 (52)

-Scott Malkinson also appears as "Captain Diabetes", simply punching guys.
Jabroniville

The Human Kite

Post by Jabroniville »

KYLE BROFLOVSKI (aka The Human Kite)
Role:
Main Character, The Leader, The Only Sane Man, Everyday Kid
PL 8 (127)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+2)
Expertise (Singing) 5 (+5)
Expertise (Awareness Videos) 3 (+3)
Expertise (Athlete) 4 (+4)
Insight 2 (+4)
Investigation 6 (+8)
Perception 4 (+6)
Technology 3 (+3)

Advantages:
Move-By Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 6

Powers:
"Human Kite"
Flight 6 (120 mph) [12]
"Laser Eyes" Blast 8 [16]

Offense:
Unarmed +4 (-1 Damage, DC 14)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +13 (DC 23), Parry +13 (DC 23), Toughness +2, Fortitude +3, Will +6

Complications:
Relationship (Stan)- Stan & Kyle are best friends, and actually get along, unlike most of the others. Stan can still be annoying, however, as he's easily cowed by peer pressure or Wendy.
Relationship (Gerald- Father)- Kyle's father Gerald is usually a pushover, but can be a good source of morals.
Relationship (Sheila- Mother)- Kyle's mother, on the other hand, is a very difficult woman. Controlling, demanding, and full of fury, she gets a bug up her butt "one time, each month", and often drags Kyle along with her. He openly fears his mother's disapproval, once suggesting that murdering an injured Butters is a better solution than having her find out that he was using weapons. Despite his fear, he is furious at Cartman's repeated insults of his mother.
Enemy (Cartman)- Kyle openly despises and disrespects his "friend" Cartman, to the point of fighting him in hand-to-hand combat several times, and laughing when Eric is diagnosed with AIDS. Kyle hates Cartman so much that seeing him win his dream (owning a theme park) caused a severe health crisis- only the sight of Cartman losing his dream ("LOOK, Kyle! And it's so much worse because he HAD his dream and then LOST it!") causes him to immediately recover his health.
Relationship (Ike- Brother)- Despite the occasional game of "Kick the baby!", Kyle is very protective of his brother Ike, refusing to see him rounded up in a witch-hunt of Canadians, and desperate to keep him from the clutches of a sexy pedophile. He is completely disgusted that the police openly mock Ike's "predicament" ("Let's give him his Luckiest Boy in America medal immediately!").
---
Prejudice (Jewish)- Kyle is Jewish, which often leads to open scorn from Cartman, and the occasional shame over the death of Jesus Christ (after seeing The Passion of the Christ, he asks that his people apologize for killing Jesus- horrifying the Synagogue goers. Another time, he's forced to kill Jesus to save the day- his horror at doing so is compounded by his faith- "We have a real THING against killing Jesus!" and "Eric Cartman can NOT find out about this"). He also feels like "A lonely Jew on Christmas", left out of the fun the other people of South Park have. His lack of rhythm may or may not be a result of his ethnicity, as well.
Relationship (Mr. Hankey)- Kyle is easily the most devoted to Mr. Hankey.
Responsibility (Morals)- Kyle is very self-righteous, and often declares a "moral" that he's learned after an adventure. When the other boys form the Crack Baby Athletics Association, Kyle is voted to be their lawyer thanks to his ethnicity. He is mortified by their organization, and attempts to come up with ways to justify (mostly to himself) its existence while keeping his soul- his methods are seen as brilliant by Cartman ("It's a Get Out Of Jail FREE Card!" he cries, when he finds out Kyle's plan to build a mansion where the crack babies can live).
Responsibility (Un-Trendy)- Kyle is openly resistant to follow the herd, and tends to buck trends. This often leaves him left out, such as when he didn't get into the Chinpokomon trend, and when he refused to become a Metrosexual.
Enemy (Trent Boyett)- Trent was framed by the boys for setting fires in their preschool classroom, and now seeks to hunt down all four boys. Given that Trent can badly injure dozens of Sixth Graders, this is quite a terrifying predicament.
Reputation (Inviting Trouble)- Clyde points out that nobody else in school likes Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny, because of their consistent tendency to search out trouble, inviting all manner of calamity to South Park, such as when they accidentally called forth an army of destructive giant Guinea Pigs to town.
---
Responsibility (Jersey-Bred)- Kyle was in New Jersey during his first few months of fetal development. This causes a horrific involuntary transformation into a Jersey "bro".
Disabled (Reading)- Kyle cannot read the entire iTunes User Agreement. This once got him into some trouble.
Disabled (Diabetes)
Rivalry (Kyle Schwartz)- Kyle's cousin, also named Kyle, is so stereotypically Jewish "that he even makes ME hate Jews!"
Relationship (Heidi Turner)- Kyle was attracted to Heidi's sweet personality, and was horrified to watch her fall in romantically with ERIC CARTMAN. Never mind her actually BECOMING like him.
Relationship (Other Girls)- Kyle has a lot of short-lived crushes, none of which ever work out. He falls for the sexy teacher Ms. Ellen, and attempts to become a lesbian once he finds out she's one (the boys come across him licking the carpeted floor of his home). A home-schooled girl finally opens up to him... but also kisses the other boys at the dance. He likes Nichole, but she gets with Token thanks to Cartman's manipulations (he believes that only people of the same race should be together).
Secret (Bag of Gold Around Neck)- All Jewish people keep a bag of gold around their necks.
Secret (Actual Bag of Gold Around Neck)- The first bag is always a decoy; Cartman realizes this, and forces Kyle to give up the real one.

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 30--15 / Advantages: 8 / Powers: 28 / Defenses: 14 (127)

-As the Human Kite, Kyle has Laser Eyes & Flight. In the game, he can also heal characters with a "Jetstream", and protect teammates.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

drkrash wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:59 am Re: next set, this was a very long TV set (that was of no interest to me personally), so I'd love a return to some superheroes. So I'll throw my voice to Teen Titans.

However, having just seen the new Pacific Rim movie, I would also enjoy the Godzilla builds.

None of the rest move me.
Right, that's always the danger in TV-related builds that go on for three weeks- not everyone watches the show, and thus they're pretty lost :). I figured the commentary would pull it through, and it kinda did in some regards. But South Park isn't as universal as The Simpsons, so it probably got less overall comments. Part of why I sped it up a bit in terms of posting, and now have to fill a couple of days with random stuff before the Legion of Super-Heroes builds start :).
L-Space

Re: Jab's Builds! (TIMMEH!!! Jimmy! PC Principal! Mr. Garrison! Cthulhu!)

Post by L-Space »

Jabroniville wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:59 am Nearing the end of these, so I figured I'd check interest for some future stuff. Some reposts, some not.

* The Muppets
* Super Mario (reposts)
* The Starjammers (reposts from the ATT)
* For Better or For Worse (... what?)
* Godzilla builds (reposts)
* Teen Titans
I almost want to see the Godzilla builds just to see how they match up against your Cthulhu build, but I'm too interested in The Muppets and then Teen Titans builds.
Formerly luketheduke86
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Well the Godzilla builds WOULD be just reposts for the most part, so you can see how the ones from my Archives would stack up already :).

Basically, Godzilla & Cthulhu are near-equals, but Mint-Berry Crunch would defeat either of them.
Jabroniville

Fastpass

Post by Jabroniville »

FASTPASS (Jimmy Valmer)
Role:
Town Comic, Friendly Kid
PL 8 (113)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 14 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Deception 4 (+7)
Expertise (Stand-Up Comedy) 3 (+6)
Insight 2 (+3)
Perception 2 (+3)
Persuasion 3 (+6)

Advantages:
Evasion, Improved Initiative 3, Move-By Action, Power Attack

Powers:
Speed 10 (2,000 mph) [20]
Quickness 10 [10]

"Blind Side" Concealment 2 (Visuals) (Flaws: Limited to While Running) (2) -- [3]
  • AE: "Multiattack" Strength-Damage +0 (Extras: Multiattack 2) (2)
Offense:
Unarmed +14 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +14 (DC 24), Parry +14 (DC 24), Toughness +2, Fortitude +3, Will +5

Complications:
Relationship (Timmy)- Jimmy & Timmy are best friends, having made up after their "Cripple Fight".
Disabled (Cerebral Palsy, Pfeiffer Syndrome)- Jimmy walks with double canes, as his legs are crooked. He also has a pronounced stutter, which means that singing The Twelve Days of Christmas can take hours.
Responsibility ("Wow, what a great audience!")- Jimmy is polite to a fault.
Enemy (Nathan)- Jimmy seems unaware that Nathan, another disabled kid, despises him.

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 14--7 / Advantages: 6 / Powers: 33 / Defenses: 15 (113)

-Fastpass is the resident Speedster, apparently not limited by Jimmy's disability.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

heh- got this comment from an online friend and HUGE Red Sonja fan, who did an online search, and found my build:
Just found A set of DC RPG stats for Red Sonja online ... was that your work? Is so, you seriously undersold her. The stats are fine for Gail Simone’s take but the current Sonja and the original Dynamite version are borderline superhuman forces of nature. ‘Conan lite’ really is doing the character a disservice
Just for starters, Sonja has caught knives thrown at her. Without looking. In the dark. She can jump 15 feet straight up like a fucking Thundercat and choke-lift a 250lb bouncer off the ground with one hand a la Darth Vader, not to mention that said bouncer had both hands on her arm and is completely unable to break her grip. Current writer Amy Chu says she’s at least as strong as six men. She’s a 5 in strength at least
If you search Comic Vine, there’s a great Sonja vs Xena thread which includes many of her sickest feats from over the years ... and it doesn’t even include Any of the Chu stuff. There’s also a decent respect thread on Reddit. I did a big thread about her strength on herochat back in the day but it was lost in one of the board crashes
Sonja’s gone to a standstill with Conan a few times; in their most recent fight, he was weakened by poison and she knocked him out with one punch. To be fair though at Marvel, Sonja became weaker and weaker over the years to the point that Valeria could fight her to a draw and she was no longer a serious threat to Conan. Sonja always tends to be most formidable on adventures away from Conan which is why it’s frustrating when people forget she’s a good standalone character and not a Conan supporting cast member. However good Chu’s run has been, she can’t help
constantly mentioning Cimmeria, even though it was a pretty insignificant nation in the Hyborian world.
Good ol' battleboarders :). I had to point out to him that PL 10 was OBSCENELY powerful for a "regular person with a weapon" concept, putting her on an even keel with Elektra, Bullseye, Shang-Chi and Iron Fist before they upped him to "Giant-Slaying" power.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

I'd vote for.....the Muppets, but I'd also like to see a Godzilla repost....might be able to throw in the MUTOs, the new Kong/Godzilla, and maybe Shin Godzilla

on second thought, totally Godzilla. I'd love it