Jab’s Builds! (Lawnmower Man! Samus Aran! Metroids!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
catsi563

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Superman! Lois! Metallo! Bizarro! Luminus! Lex Luthor!)

Post by catsi563 »

Also I believe Dans death and the subsequent scene at his funeral were inspired by jacks Death in real life as theres an acknowledgement and memorial at the end of the episode
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Ken

Post by Ken »

I think Jack based Turpin on himself, anyway.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Jabroniville

Maggie Sawyer

Post by Jabroniville »

This show and skirts, I swear to God.

MAGGIE SAWYER
Created By:
Paul Dini & Bruce Timm
Role: Background Cop, Tough Boss
Voice Actor: Joanna Cassidy
Group Affiliations: Metropolis Police Department
Finest Moment: I don’t remember anything
PL 6 (77)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Deception 1 (+4)
Expertise (Police Officer) 8 (+10)
Insight 4 (+7)
Intimidation 2 (+5)
Investigation 4 (+7)
Perception 5 (+8)
Persuasion 3 (+6)
Stealth 3 (+6)
Vehicles 4 (+6)

Advantages:
Benefit 2 (Head of Special Crimes Unit), Equipment 3 (Police Pistol +5, Car), Improved Aim, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 5

Equipment:
"Police Pistol" Blast 5 (10)

Offense:
Unarmed +4 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Pistol +7 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +5 (DC 15), Parry +5 (DC 15), Toughness +2, Fortitude +4, Will +5

Complications:
Responsibility (Justice)- A good cop, Sawyer is loyal to the Metropolis Police Department.

Total: Abilities: 40 / Skills: 36--18 / Advantages: 12 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 7 (77)

-Maggie Sawyer is an occasional character in the Superman books who is now most famous for being Batwoman's lover and fiancee at one point. A semi-prominent lesbian supporting cast member was a big rarity in the 1990s, and while the TV show didn't explicitly SAY anything, she was given the same short-haired visual design, and never shown dating, so make of that what you will. The biggest "hint" was an unnamed woman helping her in the hospital, with notes indicating it was Maggie's significant other from the comics.

-Maggie was sort of the "Friendly Cop" to Superman, while her partner Dan Turpin was a bit suspicious and a bit ashamed at having to rely on the Man of Steel. In this sense, it shows more of the different nature Superman had with his hometown police department, compared to Batman. She rarely got an episode of focus of her own, however, and was hospitalized during the Apokolips invasion of Earth, where she was forced to watch Turpin get killed by Darkseid.

About the Performer: Joanna Cassidy is a very well-respected actress, known to most of us probably for playing Eddie's girlfriend in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit", but she had a lot of respect for a regular role on "Six Feet Under". And she was Zhora in "Blade Runner".
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Id actually say that moment I n the hospital was her finest moment because the show all but outright stated she was a lesbian and had a significant other, something that was basically unheard of in the 90s much less on a ""kids show"" and they did it so casually without having to club people over the head with it.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Jabroniville

Toyman

Post by Jabroniville »

TOYMAN (Winslow P. Schott, Jr.)
Created By:
Don Cameron & Ed Dobrotka
First Appearance: Action Comics #64 (Sept. 1943)
Role: Creepy Child, The Inventor
Voice Actor: Bud Cort & Corey Burton
Finest Moment: Beat Killer Frost by himself
PL 11 (119)
STRENGTH
-1 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 7 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 6 (+5)
Deception 5 (+5)
Expertise (Science) 10 (+17)
Expertise (Criminal) 1 (+8)
Insight 3 (+5)
Intimidation 8 (+8)
Perception 5 (+7)
Stealth 6 (+8)
Technology 10 (+17)
Vehicles 8 (+12)

Advantages:
Beginner's Luck, Equipment 10 (Gear), Evasion, Inventor, Jack-of-All-Trades, Ranged Attack 8, Startle, Uncanny Dodge

Powers:
"Depends on the Episode"
"NERF Gun" Blast 10 (Extras: Multiattack) (30)
"Battlesuit" Enhanced Strength 12, Reach 2, Blast 10 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst), Movement Attack 10 (Time Travel 3) (Flaws: Uncontrolled), Protection 12 (101)
"Yo-Yo" Blast 10 (Feats: Improved Critical 2, Penetrating 8) (30)

Offense:
Unarmed +7 (-1 Damage, DC 14)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +1, Fortitude +4, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation (Childhood Joy)- Toyman's childhood was lost when his father was sent to prison unjustly, and he was sent to a number of abusive foster homes. Now that he's an adult, he seeks to recapture his lost youth with toys and "fun".

Total: Abilities: 44 / Skills: 62--31 / Advantages: 24 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 20 (119)

-Toyman is one of the more unique redesigns of Superman's Rogues for his Animated Series. The occasionally-pedophilic, always-goofy Toyman of the comics was changed into a creepy little man with a permanent smiley-mask and a penchant towards super-high-tech weaponry, making him a match for The Man of Steel, and kind of replacing Luthor as the main "Tech-Villain", since this version of Luthor didn't fight people. It was creepy, but the character never really spoke to me. Part of it was the design- instead of looking like a porcelain doll or a reasonable facsimile of a human being (which is how you REALLY set off the Uncanny Valley effect), he just looks like a cute little robot boy. The voice doesn't move me, either. In his debut, he was after the mobster who ruined his father's life, and Superman gets involved as Lois gets captured (the first time that old saw shows up in this cartoon!), and he pretty quickly beats the villain. Later, Toyman builds himself a "wife", but she escapes to become a supermodel. She seemingly dies stopping him, but reappears later, incognito.

-Toyman's the kind of character that shows up doing whatever the writers need him to do, and thus his stats are fairly randomizable based off of whatever Gear he's carrying. Easily-Removable Blasters or Removable Powersuits are pretty common. He used a Yo-Yo From Hell against Killer Frost once, too.

About the Performers: Bud Cort is most famous for playing a title role in "Harold and Maude", an existential film about a suicidal youth and his 79-year old girlfriend, which is like proto-hipster cinema and now a cult classic.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Woodclaw

Re: Maggie Sawyer

Post by Woodclaw »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:46 am -Maggie Sawyer is an occasional character in the Superman books who is now most famous for being Batwoman's lover and fiancee at one point. A semi-prominent lesbian supporting cast member was a big rarity in the 1990s, and while the TV show didn't explicitly SAY anything, she was given the same short-haired visual design, and never shown dating, so make of that what you will. The biggest "hint" was an unnamed woman helping her in the hospital, with notes indicating it was Maggie's significant other from the comics.
While Toby Raines (Maggie's then girlfriend) was unnamed on screen, her name appeared in the credits of the episode, I think.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
Jabroniville

Livewire

Post by Jabroniville »

LIVEWIRE (Leslie Willis)
Created By:
Evan Dorkin, Sarah Dyer & Curt Geda
First Appearance: "Livewire"
Role: Blaster, Wild Girl
Voice Actor: Lori Petty
Finest Moment: Frequently fought SUPERMAN and almost won.
PL 10 (204)
STRENGTH
0/8 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Deception 3 (+7)
Diplomacy 3 (+8)
Expertise (Radio Shock Jock) 4 (+8)
Perception 4 (+4)
Ranged Combat (Lightning) 2 (+9)
Technology 2 (+2)

Advantages:
Power Attack, Ranged Attack 5

Powers:
"Electrical Body"
Alternate Form [-1]
Immunity 10 (Life Support) [10]
Insubstantial 3 [15]
Flight 10 (2,000 mph) [20]
Electrical Aura 10 (40) -- [44]
  • AE: "Lightning Bolt" Damage 10 (Feats: Penetrating 8) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Line +2) (38)
  • AE: "Lightning" Blast 11 (Feats: Penetrating 8) (30)
  • AE: "Magnetic Control" Move Object 10 (Flaws: Limited to Metals) (10)
  • AE: Enhanced Strength 8 (16)
  • AE: Teleport 12 (Flaws: Medium- Power Lines) (12)
"Animate Machines" Summon 8 (Extras: 4 Minions +4, Horde) (Flaws: Requires Machines) [48]

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Boosted Strength +6 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Aura +6 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Lightning Bolt +10 Area (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Lightning +9 (+11 Ranged Damage, DC 26)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +2, Fortitude +5, Will +4

Complications:
Power Loss (Silica Dust)- Silica Dust touching her can neutralize Livewire's powers.
Power Loss (Recharging)- Livewire must occasionally recharge herself, or lose power.
Vulnerable & Weakness (Water Attacks)- Touching Water will completely short Livewire out, often KOing her immediately.
Motivation (Greed)

Total: Abilities: 34 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 6 / Powers: 138 / Defenses: 17 (204)

-Livewire was a character created for the Superman animated series, a radio Shock-Jock who got electrical powers and became a semi-recurring threat. She was very powerful, but had a buttload of Achilles' Heels. She was fun in her debut- a quirky, funny radio show host with a Daria-esque design and a bitchy attitude (suggesting that Lois is banging Superman), who decides to... keep a concert going in the rain, which causes her to turn into living electricity. Her costume is a GREAT example of Simplicity Is Style, as it's just a few colors and designs, but just WORKS. Unfortunately, her act gets a little bit tired, as she's now just a snarking pest who kicks ass and makes fun. Maybe her act just got grating as time went on- I dunno. In any case, she effortlessly beats on Superman, and can't really be KO'd since she's living energy, but she throws a blast into a hydroelectric dam, and the water finishes her. I dig Livewire's VA for her snarkiness, but she REALLY can't pull off the "murderous psycho-killer" vibe when she's explictly tryint to kill Superman- lines like "I want REVENGE! I want your LIFE! Why won't you DIE?" really fall flat because she still sounds snarky. She only makes two appearances in the show, and another in Batman (where Supergirl & Batgirl team up to defeat her).

-Really hard to fit people with this many dangerous powers into a well-balanced build. While really vulnerable to lots of things, and pretty weak in the Stamina department, Livewire is Insubstantial most of the time, yet can STILL attack people from that position, one of the most gamebreaking powers in the game. It's a MASSIVE Blast she has too, though I didn't quite want to make her TOO powerful (PL 11 or something) despite her regularly fighting Superman in his own series. I'll chalk that up to lots of Power Attack, Supes being kinda weaker against Electricity (he gets hit by it a LOT in the Timmverse), and some luck. She gets fairly pricey thanks to a Summon Machines power, her Flight, Insubstantial, etc.

About the Performer: Lori Petty has been "The Girlfriend" in a lot of '90s stuff, and her biggest solo role was in "Tank Girl" (which was given as a starting point for many of the Spice Girls in their "How we met" fake backstory- apparently every woman in England auditioned for that role). Her career largely dried up after that- the '90s was FULL of would-be starlets.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

Livewire was also able to teleport using powerlines as a medium.

squirrelly-sama

Post by squirrelly-sama »

Woodclaw wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:53 pm Livewire was also able to teleport using powerlines as a medium.
would that be teleport or some kind of medium limited speed?
Jabroniville

Volcana

Post by Jabroniville »

ImageImage

"I hope you'll think of me... especially on those cold, Metropolis nights..." "Don't you EVER cool down?" "... No."
-Oh my dear sweet God...

VOLCANA (Claire Selton)
Created By:
Hilary J. Bader & Dan Riba
Role: Flying Blaster, Fire Chick
Voice Actor: Peri Gilpin
Finest Moment: Has the sexiest voice in the history of the world
PL 10 (164)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Aerobatics 4 (+8)
Athletics 3 (+5)
Deception 3 (+6, +8 Attractive)
Expertise (Criminal) 3 (+4)
Insight 2 (+5)
Intimidation 5 (+8)
Perception 2 (+5)
Persuasion 7 (+9 Attractive)
Ranged Combat (Fire) 3 (+9)
Stealth 2 (+6)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Attractive, Daze (Intimidation), Evasion, Improved Critical (Fire) 2, Improved Smash, Power Attack, Ranged Combat 7, Startle

Powers:
Flame Aura 10 (40) -- [45]
  • AE: "Fire Blast" Blast 11 (Feats: Split, Penetrating 8) (31) -- (36)
  • AE: "Fire Wave" Damage 10 (Feats: Penetrating 8) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (28)
  • AE: "Fire Storm" Damage 10 (Feats: Penetrating 8) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone) (28)
  • AE: "Fire Plume" Damage 10 (Feats: Penetrating 8) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line) (28)
  • AE: "Firey Minion" Create 2 (Extras: Movable) Linked to Flame Aura 6 (Extras: Affects Others Only +0) (Flaws: Limited to Created Objects) (24)
Immunity 10 (Fire Effects) [10]
Flight 7 (250 mph) [14]

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Fire Aura +8 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Fire Blast +9 (+11 Ranged Damage, DC 26)
Area Fire +10 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +3, Fortitude +6, Will +5

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)
Enemy (The Government)- Volcana was experimented on as a teen, and she is still hunted by the men who tortured her years ago.

Total: Abilities: 48 / Skills: 34--17 / Advantages: 16 / Powers: 69 / Defenses: 14 (164)

-Volcana was more or less a one-off character in Superman, and was reduced to minor roles after that. Supes' show kinda needed a new influx of villains once in a while, so they creators made up their own sometimes, mostly being giga-hotties. Volcana was a seductive flame-haired woman with Fire Powers and a backstory as an unwilling test subject at the hands of Big Brother. Turns out she was a victim of a government program taking advantage of kids with mental powers- as a pyrokinetic, she was meant to be a living weapon. Unfortunately, the guy in charge of her had his funding cut years ago, and now wants to sell her to a foreign nation that plans on taking her apart (or "playing" with her)- she gets captured, but Superman springs her (after perhaps uncharacteristically doing a "Batman" and just smashing into a government office and threatening to kill people). One scene makes it pretty clear she just burned several men alive (freeze-frame shows some falling while wreathed in flames).

-And WOW, her Captivity Bikini. Following by an ACTUAL bikini once she's hiding away on a tropical island, with Superman paying occasional supply visits. Which she uses to flirt with him- hearing Peri Gilpin say "I hope you'll think of me... on those COLD Metropolis nights" is basically better than all the Bruce Timm-drawn nudie pics I've ever seen put together. Criminy, that woman. And when she flirts with him, but he brushes it off, apparently HAVING NO SEXUAL URGES WHATSOEVER because how else could you justify that?- dude isn't even that into Lois in this version!And then, after all this sympathetic build-up and Superman helping her hide away... she's a generic criminal backgrounder in a later episode of the show, and in a Justice League she's just a broken-out crook.

-In JL, she's basically evil enough to attack regular police officers, after teasing "poor baby" Firefly (Superman felt comfortable enough leaving her alone on a deserted island, away from the government agents that would hunt her... and now she's attacking cops?), during the escape brought on by Dr. Destiny. So her whole concept seems to have fallen by the wayside by JLU's time, as she's now a hedonistic pyromaniac.

-A pretty direct, simple Blaster. Not much fancy stuff here, just a really powerful, explosive Blast that can also cover Area Effects as well at PL 10 (you'd think a Superman enemy would be more powerful, but he was weaker in his show, and she's mostly a one-shot, so no. Also, Batman once knocked her out with a hose. Also, she can create a little "Volcana Clone" that led people on a merry chase for a bit, until it dissipated. I figure that for an Affects Others Aura Create Object thingie. Because why not? It was only a one-off, anyways.

About the Performer: Volcana has the sexiest voice ever, supplied by Peri Gilpin the same actress as Roz on "Frasier". But it ain't just her voice, even in her late 40s she's stunning. Her cooingly comforting Firefly after he failed to intimidate the police good & proper was pretty funny as well. Excellent casting of an underrated actress & sexpot. More hot Roz-ness (Warning: MUTE YOUR VOLUME BEFORE CLICKING. TRUST ME). Roz is by far Peri's biggest role (she narrowly beat out Lisa Kudrow, who filmed the first pilot before being deemed "too weak" to go up agaisnt Kelsey Grammer in the room), and she's supplied her career with numerous supporting gigs, and one-off appearances in various cartoons, where her "bedroom voice" is ideal for any attractive older woman.
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

My head canon about Volcana in JLU was that she was actually working as a mole for Amanda Waller.

Jabroniville

Parasite

Post by Jabroniville »

PARASITE (Rudy Jones)
Created By:
John Ostrander & Joe Brozowski
First Appearance: Firestorm #58 (April 1987)
Role: Power Thief
Voice Actor: Brion Jones & Brian George
Finest Moment: Managed to own Superman numerous times.
PL 12 (226)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Close Combat (Unarmed) 4 (+10)
Deception 6 (+7)
Expertise (Thief) 4 (+4)
Intimidation 6 (+7)
Investigation 4 (+5)
Perception 4 (+5)
Stealth 6 (+9)
Technology 3 (+3)
Vehicles 1 (+3)

Advantages:
Fast Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative 2, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 6, Startle

Powers:
"Power Thief" (All Powers Linked)
Affliction 14 (Fort; Fatigued & Impaired/Exhausted & Disabled/Paralyzed & Transformed to Powerless) (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition) (Flaws: Grab-Based) [28]
Mimic 15 (Flaws: Limited to Touched Subjects) [105]
Weaken Stamina 12 (Flaws: Grab-Based) [6]
Mind-Reading 8 (Flaws: Touch Range -2, Grab-Based) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Unarmed w/ Superman's Strength +10 (+14 Damage, DC 29)
Affliction +10 (+14 Affliction, DC 24)
Initiative +6

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +4, Fortitude +7, Will +4

Complications:
Hatred (Superman, STAR Labs)
Prejudice (Superhuman)- Parasite cannot pass for an ordinary human being.

Total: Abilities: 38 / Skills: 38--19 / Advantages: 12 / Powers: 140 / Defenses: 17 (226)

-Parasite is one of the old-school Superman villains, and is a great asset in his stories, because he's one of the few decent villains the guy has. I mean, with Batman, you had the option of like 20 damn awesome villains for the Animated Series. But Superman? He was pretty much stuck with Luthor in every episode except for the occasional bout with Toyman, Live Wire & Volcana (minor characters) and Bizarro (comedy villain). It wasn't until Darkseid showed up that he had classic non-Luthor opposition, so Parasite was always good. A lethally powerful villain, he nonetheless didn't really do much in "JLU" (he loses to Captain Marvel after royally-owning Metamorpho, Elongated Man & Batman), as he was limited by whom he drained. And he was killed casually by Killer Frost.

-Yeah, that is one seriously powerful Affliction super-combo. Parasite can drain someone as powerful as Superman of all their powers, drain their Stamina at the same time (killing them), gaining their memories AND skills for a brief period of time, and basically turns into a lethal PL 12 powerhouse if he gets a kryptonian to duplicate. Much less powerful if he's fighting some regular League members, but if Superman fights him, watch out. And of course I owe this build to Taliesin, because ever since he revealed in a podcast how he was building the official Parasite for "DCA" (which was a year ago... and the book still hasn't come out), I've known how to properly-build Power Thieves. Linked stuff for the win!

About the Performer: Brion Jones is a character actor primarily known for playing the lead renegade replicant in "Blade Runner", as well as being in the "48 Hrs" movies and more. His 6'3" height led him to be cast as a lot of heavies (6'3" is HUGE for Hollywood, where leading men are usually under six feet tall).
Last edited by Jabroniville on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
squirrelly-sama

Re: Parasite

Post by squirrelly-sama »

Jabroniville wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:27 am-Yeah, that is one seriously powerful Affliction super-combo. Parasite can drain someone as powerful as Superman of all their powers, drain their Stamina at the same time (killing them), gaining their memories AND skills for a brief period of time, and basically turns into a lethal PL 12 powerhouse if he gets a kryptonian to duplicate. Much less powerful if he's fighting some regular League members, but if Superman fights him, watch out. And of course I owe this build to Taliesin, because ever since he revealed in a podcast how he was building the official Parasite for "DCA" (which was a year ago... and the book still hasn't come out), I've known how to properly-build Power Thieves. Linked stuff for the win!
You might want to boost the weaken stamina by 2=3 ranks to make it lethal. Weaken works by lowering PP, meaning that in order to reach -6 where it needs to be to kill you need 11 ranks at a minimum if the GM is willing to round up. And that's just from an initial start of 0 ranks of stamina.

I'm curious about the affliction and power stealing, is the Mimic also grab based? It doesn't have the flaw but most of the time with power thieves the mimic is tied to how the Affliction works and if the affliction doesn't proc then the mimic doesn't work. From the way it's built it seems like he can steal powers, then apply the affliction and weak which probably works best since his default strength wouldn't let him succeed a grab vs anyone but a civilian.
KorokoMystia

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Bizarro! Lex Luthor! Livewire! Volcana! Parasite!)

Post by KorokoMystia »

Yeah, he wouldn't be able to grapple Superman with his default strength, and he is definitely capable of stealing his powers.
Jabroniville

Supergirl

Post by Jabroniville »

ImageImage

SUPERGIRL (Kara In-Ze)
Created By:
Otto Binder & Curt Swan
First Appearance: Superman #123 (Aug. 1958)
Role: The Impetuous Punk Kid, The Matured Flower
Voice Actor: Nicholle Tom
Finest Moment: Finally beating Galataea at the season finale
PL 11 (191)
STRENGTH
12 STAMINA 12 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+9)
Deception 4 (+7)
Insight 2 (+3)
Intimidation 4 (+7)
Perception 5 (+6)
Persuasion 4 (+7)
Ranged Combat (Heat Vision) 5 (+10)
Technology 4 (+6)
Vehicles 6 (+6)

Advantages:
Benefit (League Member), Diehard, Great Endurance, Improved Initiative, Interpose, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 5, Takedown

Powers:
Flight 9 (1,000 mph) [18]
Movement 1 (Space Travel 1) [2]
"Heat Vision" Blast 11 [22]
Power-Lifting 3 (800 tons) [3]
Impervious Toughness 9 [9]
Senses 12 (Microscopic Vision 2, Extended Vision 2, Extended Hearing 2, Vision Penetrates Concealment, Infravision, Ultra-Hearing) [12]

Offense:
Unarmed +9 (+12 Damage, DC 27)
Heat Vision +10 (+11 Ranged Damage, DC 26)
Initiative +7

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +12, Fortitude +13, Will +7

Complications:
Power Loss, Weakness (All Powers, Kryptonite Exposure)- The dreaded green rock (which is VERY common at times) will neutralize Supergirls's powers, AND rapidly poison her.
Vulnerable (Magical & Electrical Attacks)- Supergirl loses her Impervious Toughness against either type of attack, and takes more damage as well.
Power Loss (Red Sun Radiation)- Supergirl takes extra damage from Red Sun Radiation, and her powers will start to fade in proximity as well.
Power Loss (X-Ray Vision)- Kryptonian X-Ray Vision cannot penetrate Lead.
Relationship (Ma & Pa Kent, Clark)- Kara is close to Ma & Pa, and looks up to her cousin. However, she occasionally bristles under his reputation.
Enemy (Galatea)- Supergirl's evil clone has a vicious hatred for her "forebear", and seeks her immediate death.
Responsibility (Misses Argo)- Supergirl comes from the planet of Argo, which was close to Krypton.

Total: Abilities: 80 / Skills: 36--18 / Advantages: 12 / Powers: 64 / Defenses: 17 (191)

-Supergirl was kind of like a subsidiary main character on JLU, having a HUGE amount of focus going through the first and second seasons (after debuting in the Superman show as a friendly pal of Superman from the sister planet of Argo, for reasons that I don't get beyond "DC sez not to use the actual Supergirl"- they literally show her DEAD FAMILY and the next scene has her cheerily flying along). She started out in the debut episode as an impetuous little brat, repeatedly flying off half-cocked and without a battle plan (resulting in a chewing-out via Green Lantern), but by the season's end had fully defeated her adult clone Galataea and grown into her role as "Superman's Cousin" and a major hero in her own right. It was in the second season that she put on a new costume, made a pal in Stargirl (who fittingly had become the NEW "immature, grandstanding blonde superheroine"), and ended up being left in the future (willingly), in a big Legion of Super-Heroes pseudo-pilot. Not bad for someone who tends to get ignored in the comics alot of the time.

-Supergirl in JLU fits in as a PL 10.5-11 version of Superman, still a ways over cost in points, but hell, she's a PARAGON, and that'll happen, especially when you've got an "S" on your chest. It's essentially Superman's build minus a bunch of stuff (especially Skills)- she's a bit weaker and less accurate (but harder to hit since she's a smaller, quicker fighter), but still more powerful than most every other Leaguer.

About the Performer: For some reason, I thought Supergirl was voiced by a big Voice Acting star, but Nichelle Tom is really just known for being the oldest kid on "The Nanny", and joining the other girl in doing "Nudity in a Mainstream Titty Show" (in this case, "Masters of Sex").