Jab's Rifts Builds (Rifts- A Final Summation!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Rifts Sourcebook One

Post by Jabroniville »

RIFTS SOURCEBOOK ONE (1991):
-So after all this jumping around, I've found I kinda like cycling back to the beginning of Rifts to see what the early books were like. Both England and Vampire Kingdoms were a little more fun than I thought they'd be, even though they suffer from some awful, boring O.C.C.s. So here I jumped to the VERY beginning to write up the original Rifts Sourcebook! This is more or less a collection of what they couldn't fit into the Main Rulebook, plus some extra stuff planned for a mass "World Book" before they gave up and decided to make every part of the setting a separate book. This ended up being a signature of Rifts, so it's kind of funny that it seems they'd initially intended to pump out a rulebook and some side books and that was that. Talk about an unexpected cash cow.

All in all, though, it's pretty clear what this is- a MONSTER MANUAL! It's very much just "here's some gear from Triax & the NGR" and "here's some Coalition gear"- some of which later got added into the updated Rulebook, but then piles on many of the monsters that become very important to the setting. So it comes off as kind of pointless if you've owned later editions or other World Books, I guess. 90% of this I won't even be reading, for instance. Included are stats for the Proseks and main Coalition people (updated in Coalition War Campaign), the Skelebots (same), notes on whether or not the Coalition is evil and what the average citizen & soldier is like, etc., plus some additional info about the world of Rifts Earth. There's bios here for the Rhino-Buffalo, Simvan Monster Riders & Brodkil Demons, all of which got updated bios in the mid-90s, but to be fair, these ARE the big "monsters" in the setting and it's smart to get those out early.

Oh, and there's a big "Player Campaign" featuring a mission against A.R.C.H.I.E.-3, a major antagnoist in the setting! So this, for players, would be mainly "The A.R.C.H.I.E.-3 book".

In short, I can see really wanting/needing to buy this book circa 1991, but within 3-4 years, you'd probably never pick up the thing again except for the robots.
Jabroniville

Triax CV-12 Dyna-Bot

Post by Jabroniville »

Like 90% of the comics I owned as a pre-teen featured this drawing.

TRIAX DV-12 DYNA-BOT
Role:
That Thing From The Ad!
PL 11 (182)
STRENGTH
9 STAMINA -- AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE --

Skills:
Perception 5 (+5)
Ranged Combat (Finger Laser) 1 (+6)
Stealth 6 (+6)
Vehicles 6 (+10)

Advantages:
Close Attack 2, Equipment 5 (Lasers), Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Critical (Lasers), Ranged Attack 6, Tracking

Powers:
"Combat Robot"
Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) [30]
Protection 10 [10]
Speed 5 (60 mph) [5]
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]
Senses 7 (Infravision, Ultravision, Extended Vision 2, Extended Hearing 2, Ultra-Hearing) [7]
"Motion Detector" Senses 2 (Radius Motion Awareness) [2]
Communication (Radio) 3 (Extras: Area, Selective) [18]

"Concealed Particle Beam Rod" Blast 12 (Feats: Subtle- Hidden Compartment, Extended Range 2) (27) -- [29]
  • AE: "Finger Laser" Blast 9 (18)
  • AE: "Tear Gas From Mouth" Affliction 9 (Fort; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Area- 15ft. Cloud) (18)
Offense:
Unarmed +14 (+9 Damage, DC 24)
Finger Laser +12 (+9 Ranged Damage, DC 24)
Particle Beam Rod +10 (+12 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +10, Fortitude --, Will --

Complications:
Motivation (Programming)

Total: Abilities: 30 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 16 / Powers: 102 / Defenses: 25 (182)

-Holy shit! So THAT's what this thing was! I remember this image from countless comic book ads, squashing the other robot's head, with the imagination that this was all the game was about. Oddly enough, it kind of just assumed you knew what an RPG was, as I don't remember it being that thorough. And... I mean, I never sought out Rifts because of this ad, even though I was a total nerd, so chalk this ad up as a failure. I mean, who figured THAT ART was what Rifts was all about? Put a SAMAS fighting a Dragon! A roided-up edgelord Juicer brawling with a Glitter Boy! THAT SHIT would have had me snapping up Rifts books left and right! But two robot gladiators fighting in a squash match? Seems kinda under-selling the ludicrousness of the setting, ya know?

-But yeah, the advertisement picture is buried in a Rifts Sourcebook. Dyna-Bots are apparently the Triax's expendable replacement for human troops- effectively a plainer, generic version of the Skelebots used by the Coalition. Since the wilds of Europe are even more dangerous than those of North America, these things are a necessity. Dyna-Bots are thus sent out on killing missions, out to exterminate any alien life they encounter. They're also used in war and for labor- as they do not tire and are very durable, they're pretty ideal for that.

-Dyna-Bots are EXTREMELY potent, actually, having twice the M.D.C. of a typical armored human troop, and a LOT of hitting power unarmed and at range- anyone who thinks C.J. Carella broke Rifts with Power-Gaming ain't seen shit when these robots from the very first sourcebook are hitting for +12 damage at range and have SIX ATTACKS! They even have ridiculous bonuses to strike, with +7 unarmed or with Vibro-Blades and the like. Overall, these are PL 11 super-warriors.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Light Labor Bot

Post by Jabroniville »

NG-W9 LIGHT LABOR BOT
Role:
Genero-Bot
PL 9 (118)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA -- AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 4

Skills:
Expertise (Manual Labor) 6 (+6)
Perception 5 (+5)
Technology 4 (+4)
Stealth 3 (+3)
Treatment 6 (+6)
Vehicles 4 (+8)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack 3

Powers:
"Labor Robot"
Protection 9 [9]
Speed 4 (30 mph) [4]
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]
Senses 4 (Infravision, Ultravision, Extended Hearing, Ultra-Hearing) [4]
Communication (Radio) 3 (Extras: Area) [15]
"Finger Laser" Blast 7 [14]

Offense:
Unarmed +7 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Finger Laser +7 (+7 Ranged Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +9, Fortitude --, Will --

Complications:
Motivation (Programming)

Total: Abilities: 16 / Skills: 28--14 / Advantages: 3 / Powers: 77 / Defenses: 8 (118)

-I always kinda liked "World-Building" stuff like this- Labor Bots, not really meant for combat. It WOULD be helpful in a murderous world to have expendable, near-tireless workers. They don't really look cool, but they're not supposed to- they're just weird enough to be seen as "Ugly Cute" as well as threatening if they were coming at you, and harmless otherwise. A solid balance.

-These are about as durable as a good suit of M.D.C. armor, and have remarkably good defenses for something that's said to suck at fighting (three attacks, but +3 to hit and +4 to defenses). Because of their toughness and defenses, they actually make PL 8.5, which seems kind of funny for something they go on about sucking, but that's "early Rifts" for you- they tend to heap combat bonuses onto things that don't necessarily need them, so that even a Genero-Bot like this is a solid threat to a single person just in terms of being able to take a beating- they're only PL 7 on offense. They also have way more Skills than I would have guessed, being great medics AND pilots!
Jabroniville

Heavy Labor Bot

Post by Jabroniville »

NG-W10 HEAVY LABOR BOT
Role:
Elite Genero-Bot
PL 9 (141)
STRENGTH
9 STAMINA -- AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 4

Skills:
Expertise (Manual Labor) 6 (+6)
Expertise (Mining) 6 (+6)
Perception 5 (+5)
Technology 4 (+4)
Stealth 3 (+3)
Treatment 6 (+6)
Vehicles 4 (+8)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
"Labor Robot"
Protection 10 [10]
Speed 4 (30 mph) (4) -- [5]
  • AE: Burrowing 4 (4)
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]
"Laser Claw Hand" Blast 11 [22]

"Ten Feet Tall"
Reach 1 [1]
Features 1: Increased Mass [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+9 Damage, DC 24)
Laser Claw Hand +7 (+11 Ranged Damage, DC 26)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +10, Fortitude --, Will --

Complications:
Motivation (Programming)

Total: Abilities: 22 / Skills: 34--17 / Advantages: 4 / Powers: 89 / Defenses: 9 (141)

-Haha, now this one looks like a proud doofus with 1950s accoutrements- full points for looking like a Voltron Monster of the Week so thoroughly. This is, naturally, the "Heavy Labor" version of the Light Labor Bot, meant to do mining & construction.

-The Heavy Labor Bot is only a tiny bit more durable (50 M.D.C.; +1 Toughness in M&M terms), but has a powerful Laser Claw Hand with a variable setting. They will typically never fight, simply doing their job even when attacked, but a "combat program" gives them some real muscle- four attacks, +3 to strike, and +5 defenses. This actually acts like a full-bore PL 9 combatant, doing some heavy damage.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Rifts Builds (Demon Beaver, The Famous Rifts Ad Picture)

Post by Jabroniville »

Now this is where I confess to trouble with the posting rate, as these Robots are easy to stat and light on details, and thus I feel I should post them at a higher rate than the others- doing one per day for the entirety of the Sourcebook and Mechanoids books would take an ETERNITY to go through.
Jabroniville

Robot R.C.C.

Post by Jabroniville »

BOTS- OPTIONAL ROBOT R.C.C.: ST +2, No STA Score, Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects), Protection 9, Punch +2 [45 -STA]

-Ah, so here's where they stuck "how to play a Robot". This involves page after page of variable stats for every combination possible, as you might imagine, taking up a huge chunk of the book. Most societies in Rifts lack the ability to build Robots that can learn or grow, and ones that can build things that are hard for almost anyone to fix. This means that a more sentient Robot R.C.C. will likeyl be the product of Splugorth, D-Bees or Archie-Three. Stuff is reprinted from Heroes Unlimited describing "types" of robots ("Accessories", ie. ridden/vehicle robots; Simple Drones, like most in this setting; Robot Intelligences; Neural Intelligences like Archie-Three; and Transferred Intelligences, like a human placing his thoughts into a machine).

-Set-ups for how to build them include costs for skills- typically in the hundreds of thousands of credits. Basic Robots are 120 M.D.C. or so, with options to make them stronger and heavier, up to Toughness +12. Strength is pretty low but the baseline hitting power is +7, and can be increased to +9-10 with some cash. You can resemble various animals or vehicles, giving you a lot of speed. Sensors and optics can include basically every sense ever.

-Optional weapons include Mega-Damage-inflicting knuckles (+1 or so to damage), Blast 7-8 Lasers, and you can even add missiles or other gear for exorbitant amounts of money.
Jabroniville

Archie-Three

Post by Jabroniville »

The fake puppet of Archie-Three.

A.R.C.H.I.E.-THREE
Role:
Big Bad, Artificial Intelligence

-A.R.C.H.I.E.-Three is one of the "Big Bads" of the Rifts setting, being mentioned in nearly every book you can name- in any section that includes a bit on "What the rest of the world things about _____", A.R.C.H.I.E.-Three is always brought up alongside The Splugorth, the Coalition, and the usual suspects and big names. It's an infamous Artificial Intelligence, built by the Pre-Rifts "Cyberworks" company and facility, and exists deep within the warehouse of a giant, heavily-guarded building. He was created to be a thinking machine, but required a psychic connection to a human host at first- he could not invent; only expand upon the ideas of others. When the humans around him died, the machine started growing more and more crazy, then started taking in the memories of captured humans and animals, then ultimately figuring he should be mankind's salvation... except he's now full-bore nuts. Having seen The Wizard of Oz, he created a monstrous image as his avatar- a gigantic, thirty-foot brain to "represent" him.

-Archie-Three doesn't really have combat stats- the brain itself has 700 M.D.C. (about Toughness +16). The A.I. himself has great mental stats (INT 10, AWA 6, PRE 5), and is a conceited, arrogant madman. He knows more about robotics than any human on Earth, and is at least 75 years ahead of current tech on the subject- nearly all Science & Technology Skills are known (+16-20). Plus Psionic powers (Mind Block, Presence Sense, See Aura, See the Invisible, Speed Reading, Telepathy, Total Recall, Alter Aura, Ectoplasm, Electrokinesis, Empathic Transmission, Mind Block, Auto-Defense, Mind Bolt, Mind Bond, Super-Telemechanics, Telekinesis- Super, Telekinetic Force Field).

-Archie pathologically hates the Splugorth, owing to a humiliating loss centuries ago when he created a "Robo-God" with which to lead humanity into a new era- the Splugorth easily destroyed it and broke his spirit for years. He is now thought to be manic-depressive, which makes him highly unpredictable and dangerous, especially as he controls thousands of robots simultaneously. He still needs human thought to get new ideas- his old one is now a nutjob who's been taken apart and left a cybernetic cripple, while the current one, Hagan, is one of those "Cackling Madman" villains Kevin S loves sooooo very much, laughing uproariously in his image.

-Archie's M.O. is to create hundreds of robot drones and send them out into the wild, where they attack Splugorth and Coalition forces with regularity. Only 100 or so of most units are said to exist, making him a pretty "small fry" on the tier-list, but even the worst of them are PL 10s, and the upper-level guys match Glitter Boys in Power Level! It's truly nuts how early on the game managed to shatter balance into tiny little pieces, and again makes it funny that C.J. Carella got blamed for over-powering things.
Sidious

Re: Jab's Rifts Builds (The Famous Rifts Ad Picture, A.R.C.H.I.E.-Three)

Post by Sidious »

I love it! Archie-Three is great as a villain. He's made even better when he and Hagan take on the Mechanoids. You know it's on when even a big bad starts fighting with you. I think I had a She-Marian in my party at one time, long before their book came out.

I cannot tell you how many times I've used those robot construction rules. I've made Robots that looked like a borg, Dr Doom, Iron Man (even the 90's telepresence armor). It's got a lot of really great rules.

I totally get how this book is like a clip show for books that hadn't come out yet. But to be fair some of the books wouldn't come out for years later. That just wasn't cool.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

the shamarian warrior women were one of Archies great ideas amazonian androids which big aweosme pets to ride on,
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Sidious wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:09 pm I love it! Archie-Three is great as a villain. He's made even better when he and Hagan take on the Mechanoids. You know it's on when even a big bad starts fighting with you. I think I had a She-Marian in my party at one time, long before their book came out.

I cannot tell you how many times I've used those robot construction rules. I've made Robots that looked like a borg, Dr Doom, Iron Man (even the 90's telepresence armor). It's got a lot of really great rules.

I totally get how this book is like a clip show for books that hadn't come out yet. But to be fair some of the books wouldn't come out for years later. That just wasn't cool.
Yeah, I was quiet stunned when I read it. And of course it'd be pointless to buy it if you already owned those others... but being a "clip show" would honestly be a god-send to a fan on a budget. It'd let you "fake" just enough of the other monsters, Big Bads and other nations to effectively run a cheaper full-globe Rifts game, and if you think about it like that, it's not so bad.

Plus, like you said, this one came out first. I'd have only started feeling ripped off as a fan once New West came out 4-5 years later and re-did much of it.
Jabroniville

Hagan Lonovich

Post by Jabroniville »

HAGAN LONOVICH
Role:
The Idea Man
PL 12 (180)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 5/8 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 2 (+4)
Deception 8 (+8)
Sleight of Hand 4 (+8)
Perception 4 (+7)
Technology 8 (+10)
Vehicles 6 (+10)

Advantages:
Equipment 5 (Various Gear), Ranged Attack 1

Powers:
"HPA-1 Firebrand Power Armor" (Flaws: Removable) [88]
Enhanced Strength 5 (10)
Protection 9 (Extras: Impervious) (18)
Immunity 12 (Poison, Heat, Cold, Drowning & Suffocation, Mind-Reading 2, Mind Control 5) (12)
Senses 8 (Communication Link- Archie, Infravision, Ultravision, Extended Vision 2, "Radar" Radius Radio Detection- Extended) (8)
Comprehend 2 (Languages) (4)

Flight 8 (500 mph) (16) -- (17)
  • AE: Speed 5 (60 mph) (5)
"Mini-Missiles" Blast 12 (Feats: Extended Range 2) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (38) -- (41)
  • AE: "Arch-230 Plasma Cannon & Forearm Blaster" Blast 14 (Feats: Extended Range 2) (Extras: Multiattack) (Flaws: Unreliable on Multiattack- 25% success rate) (37)
  • AE: "Fusion Block Bomb" Blast 15 (Feats: Triggered- Time) (31)
  • AE: "Vibro-Saber" Damage 8 (8)
-- (110 points)

"Minor Psionic- Telemechanics"
Enhanced Technology Skill 6 (+16) (Flaws: Source- Mechanical Items) [2]
Comprehend 2 (Machines) [4]

"Boost While Piloting"
Enhanced Fighting 3 (Flaws: Source- Power Armor) [3]
Enhanced Advantages 4: Ranged Attack 4 (Flaws: Source- Power Armor) [2]
Enhanced Dodge 4 (Flaws: Limited to Within Giant Robots) [2]

"Cybernetics"
Features 4: Headjack, Clock Calendar, Gyro-Compass, Toxic Filter (lungs) [4]
"Polarized Eyes" Immunity 2 (Visual Dazzles) [2]

Offense:
Unarmed +5 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Armored +8 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Vibro-Saber +8 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Plasma Cannon & Blasters +9 (+14 Ranged Damage, DC 29)
Mini-Missiles +12 Area (+12 Ranged Damage, DC 27)
Fusion Block Bomb +9 (+15 Ranged Damage, DC 30)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (+10 Armor, DC 16-20), Parry +6 (+9 Armor, DC 16-19), Toughness +3 (+12 Armor), Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation (Power)- Hagan wishes to rule the world.
Disabled (Mostly Illiterate)- Hagan struggles learning to read and write, like many Americans on Rifts Earth.

Total: Abilities: 42 / Skills: 32--16 / Advantages: 6 / Powers: 107 / Defenses: 9 (180)

-Hagan is Archie-Three's human helper and "idea guy", as the robot himself has no originality. Hagan is power-hungry and wants to rule the world, and learned to scrap for survival by sneaking about and lying, but is somewhat of a realist and fights against the Mechanoids with "cunning and courage". Despite being lazy beforehand, he is now gung-ho, and truly linked to his best friend, Archie.

-Hagan's "HPA" Armor is pretty supreme in this setting, lacking the Mega-Damage of a Glitter Boy, but boosting his stats greatly and making him a much better fighter. If he had better baseline stats (he has three attacks when unarmored), he'd be nigh-unstoppable.

EARTH SAVER ONE: Toughness +14, Flight 6 (Limited to 10 Minutes), Speed 5 (60 mph), Chest Lasers & Forearm Ion Cannon (Blast 13- Multiattack), Fusion Block Bombs (Triggered Blast 15), Missile Launchers (Blast 12-13 Burst), Mini-Missiles, Senses 8 (Communication Link- Archie, Infravision, Ultravision, Extended Vision 2, "Radar" Radius Radio Detection- Extended), ST 10, 20 feet tall
-Earth Saver One is a powerful Robot Vehicle also used by Hagan.
Jabroniville

A-49 Combat Drone

Post by Jabroniville »

A-49 COMBAT DRONE
Role:
Low-Tier Kill-O-Bot
PL 10 (111)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA -- AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 4

Skills:
Perception 5 (+5)
Stealth 3 (+3)
Vehicles 4 (+8)

Advantages:
Equipment 5 (Pulse Rifle +11, Ranged Attack 5

Powers:
"Robot"
Protection 10 [10]
Speed 5 (50 mph) [5]
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +9 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Pulse Rifle +9 (+11 Ranged Damage, DC 26)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +10, Fortitude --, Will --

Complications:
Motivation (Programming)

Total: Abilities: 20 / Skills: 12--6 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 65 / Defenses: 10 (111)

-Created by Archie-3's old idea man, it's a human-sized Combat Bot that's considered obsolete and old-fashioned, so isn't used much. The design is pretty poor, though fine enough for a Robo-Mook.

-With 200 M.D.C., five attacks, and a really good gun, these are PL 10 fighters and a serious threat in great numbers.
Jabroniville

A-51 Reconnaissance Drone

Post by Jabroniville »

A-51 RECONNAISSANCE DRONE
Role:
Spy-Bot
PL 10 (117)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA -- AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 9 DEXTERITY 4

Skills:
Expertise (Survival) 5 (+5)
Perception 5 (+5)
Sleight of Hand 4 (+8)
Stealth 6 (+6)
Vehicles 4 (+8)

Advantages:
Equipment 5 (Any), Ranged Attack 5

Powers:
"Labor Robot"
Protection 10 [10]
Speed 5 (50 mph) [5]
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +9 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Pulse Rifle +9 (+11 Ranged Damage, DC 26)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +9, Fortitude --, Will --

Complications:
Motivation (Programming)

Total: Abilities: 20 / Skills: 24--12 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 79 / Defenses: 10 (117)

-A Spy-Bot that can pass for a human in big crowds or poor lighting, these are advance men, thieves and spies in robot form. It's effectively the same as the A-49 in combat, but has some different skills.
Jabroniville

A-63 All-Purpose Heavy Robot

Post by Jabroniville »

A-63 ALL-PURPOSE HEAVY ROBOT
Role:
Elite Kill-O-Bot
PL 10 (121)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA -- AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4

Skills:
Expertise (Science) 4 (+4)
Perception 5 (+5)
Stealth 3 (+3)
Technology 6 (+6)
Vehicles 4 (+8)

Advantages:
Equipment 5 (Pulse Rifle +11), Ranged Attack 6

Powers:
"Labor Robot"
Protection 11 [11]
Speed 6 (120 mph) [6]
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Pulse Rifle +10 (+11 Ranged Damage, DC 26)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +11, Fortitude --, Will --

Complications:
Motivation (Programming)

Total: Abilities: 22 / Skills: 22--11 / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 67 / Defenses: 10 (121)

-... the picture is blatantly of a Coalition robot, but this is apparently another Archie-loyal thing. It's designed for both labor and combat, and is a new design, and very popular with Archie.
Jabroniville

A-64 All Purpose Master Robot

Post by Jabroniville »

What happens when an artist mislabels their Coalition shit for the wrong section.

A-64 ALL PURPOSE MASTER ROBOT
Role:
Elite Kill-O-Bot
PL 13 (184)
STRENGTH
10 STAMINA -- AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 11 DEXTERITY 4

Skills:
Expertise (Survival) 6 (+6)
Perception 6 (+6)
Stealth 4 (+4)
Technology 6 (+6)

Advantages:
Equipment 5 (Pulse Rifle +11), Ranged Attack 7

Powers:
"Labor Robot"
Protection 13 [13]
Speed 6 (120 mph) [6]
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]

"Ten Feet Tall"
Reach 4 [4]
Features 1: Increased Mass [1]

"Ion Chest Cannons & Forearm Blasters" Blast 14 (Feats: Extended Range 3) (Extras: Multiattack) [45]

Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Ion Cannons +11 (+14 Ranged Damage, DC 29)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +11, Fortitude --, Will --

Complications:
Motivation (Programming)

Total: Abilities: 30 / Skills: 22--11 / Advantages: 12 / Powers: 79 / Defenses: 12 (184)

-A "robot platoon commander" sitting atop spider-legs, this is a real Elite Robot with a pretty cool design that I'm surprised didn't pop up more. With tons of M.D.C. and a hugely powerful set of weapons (their Chest Cannons can do *8D6 Mega-Damage* when aimed at the same target!), they are among the best- a shocking PL 13.