Claremont Academy: The Delinquents IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
McGuffin

Re: Claremont Academy: The Delinquents IC

Post by McGuffin »

Noise
HP: 1

Nick eyed the new arrival, nodding in greeting and managing the first smile since they arrived in the office. She seemed interesting. "Name's Nick Holt. Lead the way." Hands in hoodie pockets, still slouched over, but he at least seemed interested in starting their tour.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

COCHISE

"It seems our new arrival has caught Nick' s eye, I may have to kid with him about it later." Jax thinks. Giving her a quick head nod to acknowledge her presence, he replies. "You can call me Jax, nice to meet you." When the tour kicks off, he will take the rear of the line.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Menagerie

"And I'm Nathan. I'm sure you will make this interesting, Cassie." Nathan added in a note in his head about the relationship between Summers, the vice principal and Cassie. The group was probably going to need a cork board, plus string and pictures like in those spy movies while they investigated.
Last edited by EnigmaticOne on Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Shock

Post by Shock »

Weatherman
HP: 1 LP: 4

"I'm Chris." He held out his hand to shake. Then he approached the door and held it open, smirking. "Lead on cruise director."
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Cassie Dugan-

Cassie greets each of you in turn, before turning to the door held open by Chris. "Right...let's get this show on the road."

It's easy to tell by the tone of her voice that she's forcing herself to be enthusiastic about being your guide. She doesn't seem hostile, just perhaps a bit resentful of Principal Summers.

"Treat our new arrivals well Cassie." Summers admonishes as the group leaves.

"Do I ever do anything else?" She snaps back peevishly.
As you all exit, roll a Perception check for me.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Last edited by EnigmaticOne on Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Games
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Hawk

Post by Hawk »

COCHISE

http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=223910

Ouch! So not a good roll :shock:
Shock

Post by Shock »

Weatherman

Chris waited until the door closed behind them before commenting further. "Ah, the perks of nepotism. Lucky you."
Perception check: 1d20+11 15
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Menagerie

"Chris." Nathan delivered one of those long-suffering sighs. "We've been through this before."
Last edited by EnigmaticOne on Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Games
Shock

Post by Shock »

Weatherman

"What?" Chris shrugged. "I'm establishing a rapport here."
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Cassie Dugan-

Cassie doesn't rise to the opportunity to say anything more about Principal Summers, despite the sympathy and encouragement from the others. She walks through the door and Duncan reminds them in his best "principal voice":

"Have fun and behave. Oh...and Cassie, make sure to take your new classmates down to see the challenge simulator."

Cassie calls back without breaking stride. "Yes, Principal Summers...I'll show them the holo-deck." Once outside the office she sighs and tucks an errant lock of her blonde hair behind her ear. "The campus isn't that big, but I'll show you all the important things...the cafeteria, boys dorms, gymnasium, swimming pool and the combat simulator. Principal Summers is big on super-heroes, so almost every combat capable student has at least a couple practice sessions."

Starting to walk again, she says; "If we're super lucky Next Gen will using the combat simulator, so we can look on in awe at Mr. Summers' pet super-hero team. If we're even luckier we'll run into Casanova and his merry band of idiots, aka the kids most likely to embrace their inner super-villain."

"So where to first?"
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Noise

Cafeteria and dorms sounded tempting to Nick but they'd have to explore every corner of the school for their mission and he was sure he could handle those on his own. The gym and pool weren't really his thing, although he did appreciate the chance to grab a shower at will. That left...

"...the combat simulator." Nick eyed Cassie's reaction to his words. "Sounds like we'll have to get in there sooner or later, wouldn't hurt to see what we're up against beforehand."
Shock

Post by Shock »

Weatherman

"What? No... no." Chris put his fingers on his temples and closed his eyes. "I see great pain. And exercise." He shook his head at Nick. "Let's ease into this. Get some breakfast first. Check out our digs. Then we can hope to get lucky." He finger-quoted "get lucky" and smirked.
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Noise

Nick squinted, staring at Chris before finally shrugging.
"Whatever, works for me."

He leaned in to whisper, not really quietly, to Cassie. "By the way, feel free to ignore this guy whenever he gets weird like this."