B.A.D. (Bastions Against Destruction)- IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Tattooedman

Re: B.A.D. (Bastions Against Destruction)- IC

Post by Tattooedman »

Outsider:
Condition:
HP: 2

As he waited for the others to consider what he'd suggested, the Outsider opened his Primordial senses to his surroundings as he wanted to make sure there the crystal figures were not possibly rebuilding a charge of Entropic energy that could be released again.
OOC wrote: I know the GM talked about Outsider having the ability to detect Entropic energy, but he does. However he can power stunt such an ability until I get some xp to add said ability to his powers.
Power Stunting off of Primal Power Array to gain Detect 7 [Entropic Energy (Extended 2, Radius, Ranged, Tracking 2)]… I figure that's good enough for this so I can have a reason to make a Perception Check: Perception: 1d20+6 12.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Outsider-

AS everyone discusses the Church of Endings and the power that brought them here...out of coincidence or curiosity, Outsider finds his senses assailed by another wave of entropic energy. It is distant from Proxima Theta, but not beyond his range to detect. Maybe one star system over in this crowded cluster, the nearby (cosmically speaking), Proxima Upsilon.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Outsider:
Condition:
HP: 2

For a moment Outsider looks a bit more distracted than he has been so far, as if listening to a voice that only he can hear, before speaking again.

"I sense another wave of entropic energy, approximately a star system over. Originating from the planet known as Proxima Upsilon." He looks at the others gathered around him. "Perhaps we would find the answers we seek there. "
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Stargirl

Then let's not waste time discussing it. Let's get there quickly. Maybe we can avert another disaster."

Quickly looking over the gathered beings, Stargirl realized not all of them may be capable of flight.

"Does anyone have a ship for those unable to fly?"
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Facet of Iam
HP:2
<~> O°<~>

"No need to worry on my part, as a tourist I'm quite adapt of moving from star to star..." Facet states with a pleasant smile, the fingertips of one hand lightly resting across his chest.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."