FORCE OPs (OOC) - Done

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Kaisius

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC)

Post by Kaisius »

Increased Jonathan's saves by 1, except Fort. Good to go.
"I'm not a big, fat panda. I'm THE big, fat panda!" - Po, Kung Fu Panda
My Character Page
Jonathan Spectre in New FORCE Ops
Magus Errant in Heroes Unlimited
Shock

Post by Shock »

Kaisius wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:54 pm Increased Jonathan's saves by 1, except Fort. Good to go.
You don't want to bump his attacks to PL11?
Kaisius

Post by Kaisius »

Shock wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:22 pm
Kaisius wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:54 pm Increased Jonathan's saves by 1, except Fort. Good to go.
You don't want to bump his attacks to PL11?
D'Oh! Knew I was missing something. Fixed & upped Deception and Persuasion both to +12
My Character Page
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Probably to no one's surprise, I'm taking this one off the list for inactivity.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:37 am Probably to no one's surprise, I'm taking this one off the list for inactivity.
That's fair, especially considering it's taken me almost a month to reply.

To everyone - To state the obvious, I'm closing the FORCE Ops game. Truth be told I'm just super burnt on the setting for a number of reasons, though to be clear that is no fault of any of you. It's on me because I broke a couple of my GM rules and got mired in several personal problems that put me at a point where I had become lost in how to move things along to get to the ending of the game as I'd intended. I do deeply apologize to each of you for the way I handled things here the last year, and I have learned a few things in how to better handle certain things should they happen again.

I have to say that this was one of my favorite games I've run (also, the longest) and that is thanks to everyone who was a part of the FORCE OPs game, so a deep, heartfelt thank you to each of you (even if most aren't reading this). Maybe we can game again some other time.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
catsi563

Re: FORCE OPs (OOC) - Done

Post by catsi563 »

i hope so so much of the tattooverse freedomverse to explore and so many stories yet to tell
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

I won't lie, Albright was always my favorite ;~)

But I appreciate the game, I've always enjoyed your games, and I'm glad you invited me to play.
Thanks for the fun, and I hope that things get better for you, man.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

The good news they have (else I'd not started up WoH game), but my laxk of interest in the FC setting and having painted myself into a corner story-wise has paralyzed me in writing anything for FO.

My biggest problem now is after a 10 hour work day at Amazon shipping warehouse I'm too tired to write, let alone run a game (which is why my posting rate is so odd now).
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Yikes. That sounds horrifying.
I've never heard good things about those locations beyond "well, it's a paycheck".
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Its a paycheck is about all the good ive ever hear as well
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
Shock

Post by Shock »

T-Man between Force Ops, Albright and New Freedom League you had a hell of a run. I feel fortunate that I was able to be a part of it. So thank you for all the time and effort you put into running those games. Thank you to all the other players too.

If you ever get the itch (and the time) to get another game going, I'll coming running.
Kaisius

Post by Kaisius »

TM, I want to thank you for running these games. I've enjoyed playing with everyone here immensely! It's been a great game, thank you for letting me a part of it. I hope we get to do it again someday. -- Kaisius. :D
My Character Page
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Shock wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:31 pm T-Man between Force Ops, Albright and New Freedom League you had a hell of a run.
What, Way of the Fist wasn't good? :lol:
I feel fortunate that I was able to be a part of it. So thank you for all the time and effort you put into running those games. Thank you to all the other players too.
You are more than welcome Shock, you are one of the best players it has been my pleasure to run a game for.
If you ever get the itch (and the time) to get another game going, I'll coming running.
Oh no worries there. I've got a superhero type game in mind (set in the T-verse of course), but I need a break from running super heroes for now.
Kaisius wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:18 pm TM, I want to thank you for running these games. I've enjoyed playing with everyone here immensely! It's been a great game, thank you for letting me a part of it.
Again, it was my pleasure. I feel so very fortunate to have had all the great players that wanted to be a part of my games.
I hope we get to do it again someday. -- Kaisius. :D
Like I said in reply to Shock, keep your eyes open here in a few months. I have something in mind, it'll be PL 8.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Tattooedman wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:28 pm What, Way of the Fist wasn't good?
Way of the Fist was so fun it needs its own post. The final round of the Tournament with the Shredder and the 4 PCs might be my favorite PBP scene ever. There was epic smack-talking, crazy over the top characters and an endless array of martial moves made up on the fly. Just ridiculous fun.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

If youll have me Ill be there too Ive enjoyed the heck out of these games. and hope to see more thanks for all the hard work

Catsi stories