[OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Sakuro

Re: [OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

Post by Sakuro »

The floor is about as large as a floor on a major hospital. We won't be dealing with the majority of that space unless Diego strays from the route Iona leads him on. The room she is taking him to will be familiar enough. It is the room that Ascension took place in. The "storage room" Iona took Diego too is actually some distance removed from both the elevator and the room Colonel Costa is held in (not even in the same hallway leading up to the elevator) … but we'll gloss that detail over so as not to disrupt the flow of the story. Just bear it in mind.

Supernaturalist, do you want the robot guards (there are two of them, not just one, and this is the first time Diego is seeing the) to remain in the storage room, or would you like them to follow after Diego and Iona?
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Diego isn't going off exploring at this point. He's pretty much at the mercy of Iona movement wise. There's no knowing what precautions Iona has taken.

Nice to know the approximate layout. I had in my head the elevator and storage room being close together.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Iona will have the droids stay where they are. The security-sphere and other defense measures exist in (and near) the lab. Besides, Iona may be passive-aggressive and icy at the present time, but she is not going to be overtly hostile.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Hello everyone, Im back finally. Im trying to read the IC thread, seems you-ve been little busy ants all this time!
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

For Hitori, he took on a small army complete with rocket launchers and such. It turned out as could be predicted, but gave he them heck. Diego took his near death unconscious body, because the group wasn't interested in killing Hitori apparently, back to just out of town for someone referred by Sanders to watch over.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Oh Im in the nursery then
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

No idea where Hitori was taken. Should be interesting to see what happens though.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

I'm not sure if I should make the next post. Sakuro, do you want me to continue or wait for you to put something up?
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Welcome back Camus. Hitori is going to be out of commission for the remainder of this story segment. Once it is done, we'll deal wit Hitori's revival and hopefully Colonel Costa will inform him of the setup that has been arranged to account for his condition.

Keep going Supernaturalist. Right now there is no need for me to interject. It is just Diego and Iona talking and walking. When someone start interacting with the environment, or NPCs, then I will step in.

Diego gave Peter some directions, but he hasn't acted on that yet. EnigmaticOne may be busy with RL.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Directions?

*double-checks and finds them*

Ok, will work on that tomorrow. My first grad course is coming to a close and I'll have a few weeks off before the next one starts.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

No worries on rushing it. Diego was just doing his thing of playing chess of sorts and thinking a couple moves ahead. Real life takes priority over this game any day. If hes getting too bossy you can let me know and I can dial it back.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Sakuro wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:18 am Welcome back Camus. Hitori is going to be out of commission for the remainder of this story segment. Once it is done, we'll deal wit Hitori's revival and hopefully Colonel Costa will inform him of the setup that has been arranged to account for his condition.

Keep going Supernaturalist. Right now there is no need for me to interject. It is just Diego and Iona talking and walking. When someone start interacting with the environment, or NPCs, then I will step in.

Diego gave Peter some directions, but he hasn't acted on that yet. EnigmaticOne may be busy with RL.
Wakarimashita
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

mrdent12 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:40 am No worries on rushing it. Diego was just doing his thing of playing chess of sorts and thinking a couple moves ahead. Real life takes priority over this game any day. If hes getting too bossy you can let me know and I can dial it back.
For the record, Peter feels that Diego is jumping the gun. If nothing else, we don't know what Praetor Null has in mind once Costa is declared well.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Peter can always say that ic. Diego isn't the dictator of the group. Just because he says something doesn't mean other PCs should just fall in line.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

MrDent wrote:Just because he says something doesn't mean other PCs should just fall in line.
True. If your character has issue with something Diego tells them to do, there is nothing preventing you from refusing or warning him it may be a bad idea. Diego is only the team leader because the other PCs have asked him to be. Null never put anyone in charge.

You are actually going to get in trouble for doing somethings Diego told you to do.