[OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EnigmaticOne

Re: [OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

Post by EnigmaticOne »

I can definitely do that. In hindsight, we should have done the copy/save thing a long time ago.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

There is no deadline for the background updates. You'll get a HP when they are done.
EnigmaticOne wrote:I can definitely do that. In hindsight, we should have done the copy/save thing a long time ago.
You are right. There were about fifty pages of content though. I should have bribed you all with HP to help me and divided the work up between us.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I have Diego's notes, so can break it down per major section. I think I recall most details.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

I just added a "Post-Arrival to Hadron City" section to Levi's background. I'm not sure how adequate it is. There is so much to remember. I tried to summarize events as I recalled them. I'm going to add a section to Iona's background, but it probably won't be as long since most of her history is preserved on this PbP board.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

I've added my rough Post-Arrival section too. I went ahead and changed Peter's friend's name, partly because I didn't remember it fully, partly to avoid any further confusion with Carmen's imprisoned partner.
Games
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

The updated backgrounds for Peter and Levi look good. You both get 1 HP.
EnigmaticOne wrote:I went ahead and changed Peter's friend's name
The name of Peter's friend will not be changing. It is Alistair Callas and his codename is Priam. You can just call him Priam to avoid confusion.

EDIT:
MrDent wrote:My knowledge of how cops act when protecting people or getting them to safety is zero, so couldn't go too much into detail in the post.Given his background though, I'd Imagine Diego would have some knowledge.
If you feel a need to express how wellDiego is portraying the role or imitating a profession, you may make a Deception check. Right now it isn't needed. When you start interacting with people and bluffing your way through attitudes and protocols that would be the time. Bluffing like that will work better on someone who isn't of the profession you are trying to fake. Someone who has is actually a police officer will likely know when you make up a "code thirty-nine blue jay" or some other random none sense to explain something.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Sakuro wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:35 am The updated backgrounds for Peter and Levi look good. You both get 1 HP.
EnigmaticOne wrote:I went ahead and changed Peter's friend's name
The name of Peter's friend will not be changing. It is Alistair Callas and his codename is Priam. You can just call him Priam to avoid confusion.
Oh, you saved the name? Then I'll fix it then. :)
Games
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I posted a link to Diegos post Hadron City history. It's rather lengthy, so I put it in my short story thread and linked to it. Some of the names I forgot and didn't keep good notes on unfortunately.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

That is a really detailed background update MrDent. I think it covers just about everything up just before this mission. You get 2 HP for the extra effort you put in.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

I forgot to include the vision! Edited to include Peter's now.
Games
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

The only things I left out is stuff Diego can't possibly know or is "classified" the he wouldn't tell others. So, Hitori coming under Costas in the chain of command with the expert support to keep him in check, Iona sharing the samples she kept with Sokolov along with Null fighting Sokolov, and some of the visions others had.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Ok, I added a little more "Post-Creation" history under Iona's background. Most of her story is still preserved in the IC thread on this board.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

The background updates all look good. It is neat reading a summary of those experiences from different viewpoints.

I'll give EnigmaticOne a chance to chime in IC, then advance the narrative.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

I'll try to come up with something tonight. My brain is not 100%.
Games
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

I edited in the proper name just before your post MrDent. As for communication devices, the four guards with Renly have radios mounted on their belts with receivers on their shoulders. Just like the police and other guards. Renly doesn't have any obvious communication device on his person. You also know these five are not the only people in the immediate area getting ready to move out, according to Carman. These are just the first out of their room.