[Forever Tree]Rustdeity OOC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Sakuro

Re: [Forever Tree]Rustdeity OOC

Post by Sakuro »

Neither Imperious or Shi'halal have ranks in Medicine, and it is trained only. Would Knowledge: Life Sciences be acceptable? It is listed as covering both medicine and forensics.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Yes, it’s acceptable.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

As a player, I feel like I've played out interrogating/interviewing enough NPCs in an effort to squeeze out information and would like to move on from that. Flavor wise, Imperious is going to do as I described (look the base over and socialize with the objects in the facility) even if I am not up to playing out all of it. I don't want to have an interrogation session that feels like it goes on forever.

Do you think a Search check is warranted, to represent a last thorough once over of the place?
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

No, it’s ok. There wasn’t much more to learn, without getting into the mainframe. I’ll move things along!
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Due apologies. Got two new gaming books yesterday and got sucked into them. Today is my offline gaming-day. I’ll post, if I can. Otherwise, we’ll pick up again on Friday...
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

And now, for our regularly scheduled program...
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

As a reminder: Tempestineers are the most prominent superhumans on Rustdeity, but their powers are rather unique. Instead of a Tempestineer directly holding powers, three biological Organisms are cultured from their DNA: a Mount, a Weapon and a Sphere.

Mounts are, as the same suggests, rideable beasts. They’re telepathically linked to their Tempestineer. Every Mount is unique.

Weapons are living organisms, almost always handheld that, as the name suggests, act as weapons. Every Weapon is unique.

And Spheres? Spheres are the tiniest Organisms, and act kinda like D&D familiars. Every Sphere is unique.

Through the lens of their three Organisms, Tempestineers can have all sorts of powers: some are bricks, some are superspeedsters or psychics—-one is even a Supermanalogue! Now, Tempestineer PLs and point-totals are all over the place...some Tempestineers are godlike, some Tempestineers are puny, with most somewhere in between the two extremes.

Most Tempestineers are bioelites. Only two are beastmen. Only one xenogen Tempestineer exists. 99% of all Tempestineers had no powers before the culturing of their Organisms, but there are two exceptions.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Do you intend to have the Tempestineers respond to Imperious? Not sure if you planned to follow up your Analysis post, or if you wanted me to assume they openly shared this information as their response.
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Sorry. I got distracted. I’ll get to the response, now.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Imperious was meant to have been inside, talking with Bor and Sun's Flower (she mentioned that someone named David had not checked in over the coms). Been trying to steer him inside the last couple posts.
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Ah, my bad! Let’s move along, then!
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Due apologies for my absence, yesterday. I had some friends unexpectedly show up.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Unless there is something you are angling for in this conversation, or unless Michael would be doing or saying something that you want to get across, we can move on. Imperious will be polite and conversational during the walk, but there isn't anything on his end that I feel a needs to play out.
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Real life ambushed me, yesterday. Today, I’m gaming offline. Ergo, while I’ll try to post at least once today, don’t count on it. Tomorrow, however, I’ll be posting all day...
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

I'm not feeling that great today, so I may end up not posting. Or if I do, less than I normally would.