[Forever Tree]Rustdeity OOC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Hoid

Re: [Forever Tree]Rustdeity OOC

Post by Hoid »

To be even clearer:
The transmission Imperious intercepted spoke of de-contamination procedures being initiated. Data on TEGS were therefore left open and unguarded on the ship’s databanks.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

I get the bit TEGS. He went on a data heist. What I'm having issues with is Mr. Mystery's departure from the Tempestineer complex. He left no trail. Was described as, effectively, just disappearing. When Imperious asks about this Ang references the use of the "door". OOC, I'm wondering if he physically went into the Godmesh and used it as a mechanism for teleporting. Or maybe you weren't understanding the question Imperious was meaning to ask.

Ang says that it thinks Mr. Mystery returned to 0101. By what means? That has not been explained. Effectively, I am looking for a trail. Something that points to where Mr. Mystery went. Ang's perception of things may colored by past dealings with 0101, so I'm looking for something that confirms, rather relying on suspicion.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Ah! Ok! Sorry, that’s a GM flub-up. Mr. Mystery left the old-fashioned way, on foot, carrying the bodies on a primitive sled. Apologies!
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

As for the ‘no trail’, that’s just a clever TK-trick, ‘cleaning up behind himself’ as he went.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

I think I might need to retune Imperious' Super-Senses again. Would you mind taking a look at it for me? The point count may be off. I'm also not 100% certain whether senses stack on top of each other (for example Normal Vision Extended making Visual Detect Life Accurate, Acute, and Extended because it is a visual sense).
Super Senses 30 [Normal Vision Extended x5 ; Normal Hearing Extended x5 ; Visual Detect Life ; X-Ray Vision Extended x4 ; Flaw: Limited "cannot penetrate jade"], Infravision Extended x4 ; Microscopic Vision Extended x3 ; Ultra-Vision Extended x4]
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

It seems to be 28, rather than 30.
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

And yes, it can stack. Some characters’ senses are insanely detailed.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Imperious/Shi'Halal's senses likely should be insanely detailed but I'm not sure I can handle extreme levels of Dynamic Array juggling. For now I'll leave the Array as is. After this scene I'll ask about filling in those 2 PP. Probably just bump Extended somewhere.
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

No problem!
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Anger and willful resentment makes more sense than a sincere welcome. Are there any rolls you would like me to make to represent Imperious using his X-Ray Vision to search the facility?

I've described Imperious as entering and going to the elevator when granted access. Is there something you were looking for other than that?
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Sure. Search, with senses like X-Ray kicked in. And, all I’m waiting for is that roll, then we can happily move forward!
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

I edited in the Search check to look for threats/Mr. Mystery. The active Super Senses are listed towards the bottom of the post, and Quickness 12 is in gear as well.
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Let’s do it, then!
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

To be resumed tomorrow...!
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

APOLOGIES! We got a new internet provider, so, getting things straightened out—-Murphy’s Law Being what it is—-I’ve been unable to log on til now. You all have my deepest apologies!