[IC] The New Mythos: Trials and Tribulations

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EpicEclipse

Re: [IC] The New Mythos: The Gathering

Post by EpicEclipse »

Velari Larosa
1 :HP ο COND: Healthy

Valeri casts a glance at Felix as he announces that he's stealing the device. Not a terribly heroic thing to, but they had bigger things to worry about, and worse to worse, they knew he had it. "Okay, so we found how they were making the inhalers, but that still leaves us without an answer about that magic pulse thing. Not to mention who or what attacked the Mazerunners here, and if there are any left."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The air is cold as it was the moment you walked in, the group minus the wayward Delancey and the nonverbal Copper discussing their situation. The question for them now, is of what to do next.

GM: You're free to whatever else you'd like in this room, investigate the rest of the facility, or anything else I can't think of.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Felix Ian Xavier - Mr. FIX I.T.
HP: 1

"Well, we got two choices," Felix says, "We give up, go home, order a pizza. Or we could check the other two doors."

"So unless anybody's buying?"
He looks around, "Yes? Maybe? No? Okay, next room."

He makes his way back out, heading for the door at the end of the hall. Sure the double doors seemed like a better choice, but he was leaving the best for last.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

"Copper"
Cond: Normal

Copper snorts in derision when Felix talks about leaving and getting pizza and promptly follows him to the other door.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Loneclaw

Post by Loneclaw »

Melanie "Arachne" Rogers
---
"Hell, once this is over, I could definitely go for some pizza and a beer. I'm buying." Melanie replies with a half smile. "But we ought to finish what we came here to do first."

She then follows Felix to the next door.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Cheyenne
HP: 1; Condition: hunter

"heh, I know someone who can hook us up with grub." Chey said easily with a dry chuckle "Lets finish up here first though."

She made her way to the doors and began to test whether shed have to open them the easy way or the hard way.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The doors open for the group with ease, while Delencey remains focused on whatever might lay within the storeroom.

It seemed as if the door served as a barrier to entering into the deeper parts of what's shaping up to be a larger then expected facility. There's a hallway of about twenty feet that turns sharply to the left, lit only by overhead lamps spaced every ten. Immediately to your left is a sizable hole in the wall that looked made by a sizable fist, chunks of concrete littering the ground evenly.
------------
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Felix Ian Xavier - Mr. FIX I.T.

Felix pauses at the hole in the wall. He examines it for a second, then raps on the wall with his staff to confirm the concrete is still rock hard, then compares the size of the hole to his own fist.

"Huh," He says, "Okay, note to self: Avoid punching distance."

Straightening up he starts moving forward towards the corner before hesitating and looking back at the hole.

"Uh... I don't suppose there's somebody here who's neigh invulnerable to being punched?" He asks, "Because maybe they should lead the way in?"
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

"Copper"

Copper starts sniffing around...

Investigation: 1d20+6 19

// OOC - So... I was going to pursue the magical aspect of dragons when we start to progress... thinking now I should stick with bloodhound...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Cheyenne

traightening up he starts moving forward towards the corner before hesitating and looking back at the hole.

"Uh... I don't suppose there's somebody here who's neigh invulnerable to being punched?" He asks, "Because maybe they should lead the way in?"
Chey merely grunted and walked in ahead of everyone. She wasn't really bulletproof persay but shed survived a lot worse after her awakening, thea few bullets.

She kept her eyes open and start looking for clues noting the hole in the wall with a mild interest, She was pretty sure she could do that if she wanted to but not sure just what else could have made such an impact

Cheys Investigation check Roll(1d20)+5:8,+5 Total:13 meh should provide an aid bonus at any rate
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

As most of the group enters the hallway, Delancey for the time being seems focused on keeping watch of the storeroom. Copper and Cheyenne work together sniffing about and peering closely at what little there is to be found. At a guess, the man who made the hole itself is at double the size of the arcane bruiser, and certainly seemed to have the strength which backs it. It's hard to tell at first, but it seems as though there are numerous scuff marks on the ground in the shape of enlarged hooves, matching the fist's impression in size. From the way the concrete and dust has settled and the what how the hole was angled, you're able to roughly deduce the order of events. The man, likely the Minotaur in charge, first entered and then proceeded to smash his fist into the wall's left hand side. He continued further in, but from the angle of some rubble he then later left. His are the only prints visible on the ground, indicating nobody else has been down this way since he vacated.

GM: Sure is looking like you should at this rate eh? :lol:
------------
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Velari Larosa
1 :HP ο COND: Healthy

Valeri moves with that eerily fluid grace that only a body devoid of bone structure possibly could, keeping pace with the group, mostly sticking to the walls, eyes alert and taking in at least the more obvious details. "Starting to doubt we're going to find anyone else here...seems like everyone's eyes vacated, or been vacated by whoever attacked the gang...I mean, we were here to deal with them, but it seems someone beat us to the punch. Think Echo knows?"
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Cheyenne

"A Minotaur." Chey says her voice a low quiet dangerous growl almost. Shed run into one before; it was dead, she spent a month in a hospital for the effort even with her advanced healing ability. She was not looking forward to a rematch.

"Velaris right, were not gonna find much more here at any rate, Everything or one of values been cleared out. I suggest we do the same. Lets get some grub and well think about what to do next." as she said all this she stood to her full height and stretched a bit before turning for the door.

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

As Cheyene turns to the door, she's forced to pause. All that existed behind them was a hallway that now stretchrd backwards almost forty feet, before splitting off into two directions. From here, she spots a suspiciously similar hole at the far end though this time on the opposite side.
------------
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

"Copper"

Copper turns as well, presumably seeing the same hallway and makes a baleful keening sound. As if to suggest, now what ?