[IC] The New Mythos: Trials and Tribulations

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bladewind

Re: [IC] The New Mythos: The Gathering

Post by Bladewind »

Copper
Cond: Normal
HP: 1

Copper will give a snort of derision if anyone puts a bowl of anything in front of him. Otherwise, he's content to sit and observe for the moment, playing the role of therapy animal... He watched the satyr, a creature just as mythic as himself, that much he knew.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Doctor Malsyn

Re: [IC] The New Mythos: Twists and Turns

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

"...No, seems like just a walk-in." The woman spoke into her earpiece, pausing as she listened to whoever was on the other side. "Don't worry, I'm keeping on eye on things. Nobody's causing us any trouble so far."

From where Velari was watching the woman, she notices her suddenly stiffen, and starts looking around with a keener eye.

"Hold that thought..." She mutters.

GM: Roll an opposed stealth check, please.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:30 pm GM: Roll an opposed stealth check, please.
OOC - Um, is that addressed to me/ Copper? :D ;)
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

GM: No, to Velari.
------------
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Velari Larosa
1 :HP ο COND: Healthy
Array: Elongation 8

Velari is totally doing her best to look inconspicuous with the big tree man, not at all looking directly at the suspicious woman while eavesdropping on said woman with a really frankly easy to identify goo ear. She's doing her best, you don't even know.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The woman narrowed her eyes. Velari can still hear her through her disembodied ear, "Think I have something here. Does a slime-creature match any of the descriptions?"
------------
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Arkrite wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:59 pm That was the problem with the world at the moment. Magic was back but good luck knowing how to actually do anything without some kind of resource materials.

"Thanks," He says looking at the paperclip in his hands, then glances back at the building.

"We taking bets on how long before the doors and windows burst open and people start running out?" He asks idly tapping a finger on the steering wheel.
Jenny Ember
HP: 1; LP: 1; Condition: Normal

Jenny scanned the street one more time. "I'm kind of surprised it hasn't happened already- your friends don't exactly seem like the subtle type- and this place DOES have a reputation." She paused, and tapped her own 'commlink', which produced a soft bell-like chime. "Be kind of careful wih these- I don't know how long they'll last. And, ummm, if you hear a voice that ISN'T mine, maybe don't listen to it..."

>OOC: Just checking in.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

As Jenny continues to watch the bar, she notices a man trying, and failing, to be inconspicuous as he exists a car parked nearby. she can't make out all the details about him from where she was, but something about his posture and the general set-up just screamed 'stakeout' to her. Whether it was gang-related or police-related she had no idea, but something must've come up to make him expose himself like that.

Inside, Velari can hear the woman harshly whisper into her ear-piece. "The hell you are, just stay put. We don't need a scene."
------------
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Felix Ian Xavier - Mr. FIX I.T.

Felix glances over at Jenny, "Uh, maybe lead with that next time. I've been listening to somebody go on about the rectification of the Vuldrini for the last couple minutes."

"And what the hell is a Torg?"
He asks rhetorically, lost in contemplation.
Camus

Treant

Post by Camus »

Raphael was enjoying the extra nitrogen in his water, as he noted the tension in the liquid gal. "Something wrong?" he asks casually.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Arkrite wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:23 am Felix glances over at Jenny, "Uh, maybe lead with that next time. I've been listening to somebody go on about the rectification of the Vuldrini for the last couple minutes."

"And what the hell is a Torg?"
He asks rhetorically, lost in contemplation.
Jenny Ember
HP: 1; LP: 1; Condition: Normal

Jenny blinked and then laughed softly, not quite giggling. "Oh, I know that one. I saw that on the old-timey movie station- it seemed, like, relevant to my situation... And to the city at large- I mean, that part where the containment gets turned off and all these things just start showing up all around the city. It sure feels like that, some days..." Then her voice trailed off as she leaned forward in her seat, looking out the window.

"Well look at that," she muttered. "See that guy over there, just got out of his car. He's been in there just sitting since before we showed up- like he's watching the place too. And now he jumps out, just after they went inside. Looks like somebody just poked the hornet's nest..."
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Felix Ian Xavier - Mr. FIX I.T.

"So, what do you think? Follow him in, stop him on the spot?" Felix asks, reaching for his staff, "Or rummage his car?"
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Velari Larosa
1 :HP ο COND: Healthy
Array: Elongation 8

Velari lightly nudges her elbow into Treant's barky side. "I think that lady over there might be staking this place out, looking for some people."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Copper
Cond: Normal

Copper sits at the feet of the group, looking a lot like a support animal... other than his scales, coloring and all that.
Despite his resting position, he is alert, looking around to see how people are reacting to the group and specifically him.
Camus

Treant

Post by Camus »

"Should we wait until she makes her move? The way you said it made it seem like she might be the one we are after, but making a ruckus here might not be suitable, no?" the treeman comments, side-glancing at Velari, oldwest style, while he nursed his bucked with an elbow on the bar counter.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ