Gods Amongst Man Epoch (3e M&M Recruitment to 07/27)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EpicEclipse

Re: Gods Amongst Man Epoch (3e M&M Recruitment)

Post by EpicEclipse »

Yeah, sorry. Didn't want to start before knowing i would have the time to devote to it. I'm barely keeping up with the games i'm just playing in (which fortunately none are going at any kind of breakneck pace or anything)
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

No worries mate, half the fun of this game is making the characters. I've made some submissions for games knowing full well they were outside what the GM was looking to cast just because they were interesting.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

So, one of the questions I keep coming back to: what kind of energy/matter is relevant to Shawna.

Is there something to the meteor?

I just have a vague idea of a shimmery golden ki/orgone/etheric energy.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Meteor? What meteor?

I don't quite follow the question... Like, what manner of energy/matter is Shawna now finding herself comprised?
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Ah, my bad "that being an event that leveled everything around them, leaving them mysteriously unharmed" has become a falling meteor in my mind somewhere along the way. Sorry about that.

And yes, what kind of matter/energy is she know made of?
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

I suppose that's a question more for yourself to answer.

She could be made of something terrestrial or something more esoteric (like chi, quantum energy, etc).

I'm not overly concerned about the specifics of how she can change the color of her composition to look solid/wearing clothes, etc. Though that might be a power she can develop of she makes it in, since it makes sense that how she naturally looks would be the goto appearance, but the implication of her being composed of matter or energy that can replicate colors and textures should lead to replicating other appearances. Natural progression, right?
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

So, an update on my situation with work.

We're still short a store manager (I've been keeping the store running for 2.5 months now.. And no, I don't want to be promoted, too much stress) but it's sounding like they have a candidate, they are just going through some internal conversations to get a more thorough feeling for them to make sure they are a good fit... Or something. I dunno, but it sounds like it should be sometime soon.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Glad to hear there is some progress for you at work. Not just because that might bring the game together, but just because that kind of long-term stress isn't good for anybody.

Good luck!
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

EpicEclipse wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:50 pm I suppose that's a question more for yourself to answer.

She could be made of something terrestrial or something more esoteric (like chi, quantum energy, etc).

I'm not overly concerned about the specifics of how she can change the color of her composition to look solid/wearing clothes, etc. Though that might be a power she can develop of she makes it in, since it makes sense that how she naturally looks would be the goto appearance, but the implication of her being composed of matter or energy that can replicate colors and textures should lead to replicating other appearances. Natural progression, right?
I'm starting to become rather tempted to make a well defined variable and call it done.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Resist the temptation. That is the dark side trying to sway you.

And don't mind my rambling about ramifications and stuff. I tend to overthink things. If you don't want to go that direction or feel it makes things too complex, then don't. :)
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

How are things going Epic?
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Pretty much the same I'm afraid. No new news or anything.
TastyTomato1

Post by TastyTomato1 »

Is this game still recruiting? Im interested In joining if it is, but I dont want to start making a character if it's closed.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Not closed. Still waiting for my work schedule to work itself out. :/
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Hope things come to fruition for you soon Epic, not just for the sake of the game.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."