Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by kirinke »

Helena

The girl zipped above (almost hitting the ceiling before realizing that she was A: in a small room and B: gravity had problems with her) then snapped out her own constructs, a shimmering wall of light, hopefully blocking the door and the Hasely puppet from exiting!

ooc
Cosmic Light Constructs: Create 7 (Volume: 125 cft., DC 17,continous duration precise)
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//How " strong" are these walls? How much damage can they take?
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

OOC
I believe its DC 17. Not sure tho

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Halsey looks at the wall, draws his fist back...and delivers a punch that should not be possible for a normal human of his age and level of fitness. The construct shatters into light-shards like glass....

//Ryou's turn.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
HP: 1
-o-O-o-

Ryou raises his arms to block the shards of light as the sprinkle across his form, vaporizing into their photonic components much quicker then normal when they make contact with him. He takes a hesitant look at the man before him before moving to block his path bodily, standing in front of the doorway. "I'm going out on a limb here, but I think these might actually be androids Helena-san."

With a deep centering breath, he lets himself fall into his defensive stance of Akido, ready to try and redirect their attacks once they come for him.

OOC: Move to block the door, standard action to Defend.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

(ooc: What wall is Halsey attacking and why would he pick that wall? Not that CJ is there, but I'm not understanding what's going on.)
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Eep!" she managed as the not-Hasley demolished her wall. "You might be right," she said and brightened (literally). "That means it's okay to demolish him!"

ooc
Helena is attempting to stymie Hasley bot or whatever he is.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

((The wall of light Helena put up in front of the exit))
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Seeing that the exit is blocked, the Xandarian decides for another approach. She goes down on one knee and begins to slam her fist onto the ground again and again and again...until the first cracks can be seen. The way she moves and does not even care that she is busting her knuckles bloody suggests either mind-control or a machine.

//Featherweight
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"CJ, M'aat if they're mind-controlled, see if you can break it! We'll keep em occupied."

Battle Init
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

CJ speaks back to Helena. "There was no mind when I looked at Halsey. I haven't checked the Xandarian."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Thanks!" she said. "We gotta stop her before she cracks the floor!" she then "spoke" to CJ. "CJ, you and M'att get the people below us evacuated!"

Battle Init
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Featherweight
HP: 0; LP: 0; Condition: Normal
-Form: Full insubstantial (affected by magic)

Ann looked warily at Not-Halsey and the faux-Xandarian. Straight-up fights really weren't her thing, and she had already been in one today. She sighed, and spoke, to no one in particular. "I'm going to go see if I can get some help. Or see just how bad we're hosed..."

With that, she simply dropped through the floor and out of sight.

>OOC: Double move, straight down with Flight 1. Headed for the lobby/entry of the building. If she does have a comm-link, and it is working, she is going to be shouting whatever Mayday codes the school uses.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Apparently, the rest of the building is woefully unaware of what is going on...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

OOC: Right, and... who's turn next?
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."