Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Neo-Paladin

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The dumpster slams into Malady, cracking bones and rendering his previous regenerations null and void...
Aaand he's back at dazed and -2 toughness...
Fendaryll, while apparently half-blind from the flash of light, still handles his arrows with a fluid routine born from hundreds of years of practice. In one motion, he nocks two more arrows, at the same time, going down on one knee and shifting away from Helena before letting both arrows fly at her...
If a 23 hits, DC 23 to resist this time as they explode with small acidic bursts upon impact. Also, they affect incorporeal beings. If I am a degree above your defense, let me know because of multiattack
Stain sighs, stepping forward and unleashing a series of quick blows at Mergebane. " Step down...boy..."
24 to hit, 18 to resist.
Kid Martian's turn
kirinke

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by kirinke »

Helena HP 2, LP 1 Condition incapacitated with multi-attack?

"Why are you doing this? Is it worth whatever they're paying you?" she asked as she zipped back and to the side. If he was tracking her by sound, randomizing her motions would confuse him even more. Even half-blinded, he was able to hit her and she yelped in surprise and fell down with a noticable thud as the acid seared her incorporeal hide and she flicked back to her normal form with a pop of light from the shock of it all. She also might have hit her head when she fell. In any case, she was obviously stunned, if not knocked out cold by the attack.

ooc
Dodge 7 + 10 = DC 17

toughness roll 13 http://orokos.com/roll/739118 2 degrees of failure

Will spend the next round healing or looking at thee pretty tweeting birdies.
Last edited by kirinke on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:17 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
HP: 1
-o-O-o-

It was starting to look like he probably should've been doing just that, with just how much like an amateur he's looking.

Attack: 9
Toughness: 13
Ugh, for the love of...
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Featherweight
HP: 0; LP: 0; Condition: Bruised (-1), Fatigued; Form= Full Phase

Ann thought about going after the archer, but he was way up on that building and she was running on fumes. Fighting for real was much more tiring than training- and she generally preferred to run rather than fight.

With a huff, she moved through the corner of the building, coming out behind Malady. She dove down into the street, swimming through the asphalt, surfacing just long enough to swipe a grasp at Malady's ankle. She solidified her hand just an instant to late though, missing the grab.

She didn't linger though, sliding back out of the ground to stand behind Malady- forcing him to divide his attention between her and Mergebane...

>OOC: Move to behind Malady, make a Trip attempt which fails (1d20+6= 10 vs. his Parry), roll https://orokos.com/roll/739984
-Move to just behind Malady, and just out of easy reach- remaining fully phased.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian
Condition: Bruised -1
HP: 0

Kid Martian concentrated on Rust Angel, focusing on taking his opponent out of the fight, gravity weighing heavily on the down antagonist.

OOC; Array set to:
Martian Durability (per sheet) 13 PP
Damaging Move Object 7 limited direction down - DC 22
Flight 4
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Again, Rust Angel groans, more rusted metal plates bursting bloodlessly through her skin in an attempt to shield her from further damage, which seems to work increasingly well.
Turning her head towards Kid Martian, she snarls, " I will rip you to shreds, boy!" Throwing out one hand, she releases a burst of flechettes at the alien.
She takes no damage this time due to her increasing protection.
And delivers an attack to Kid Martian. If a 22 hits, DC 23 to resist.
Stain sidesteps Mergebane's clumsy attack with ease. " Kid...stop. Stop and give me my power back and I won't have to beat you unconscious."
Helena's turn
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena HP 1, LP 1, condition knocked unconscious

The girl's natural glow intensifies as she subconsciously taps into her power, healing the horrible wounds the elf had inflicted on her with those arrows. Her eyes flutter and she opens them. "Ouch..." she said and cursed in German as she tries to figure out what to do once the world stopped spinning. These people were not very nice and she was going to have a pair of elf ears to show off to her goblin friends back home if she had her way.

ooc using a hero point to heal herself while knocked unconscious.
Cosmic Healing: Healing 7 (Persistent, Stabilize)
http://orokos.com/roll/740928 heal check 19

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Groaning, Malady struggles back to his feet, swaying a little and grimacing in pain for a brief moment before his face relaxes - having the power to let your body produce opiates is very handy in a fight - and he steps in CJ's direction...
But since he's dazed this round means he cannot attack yet, just move. CJ's turn
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

CJ
HP: 1; Condition: Normal

(OOC: Ooops, I just discovered I have the wrong flaw on concealment. It should be blending, not passive. Oh well.)

I've got him locked down, may as well continue to keep him busy, CJ thinks.
Move Object attack check (Damage DC 22): 1d20+7 19

Seeing him headed toward her she teleports to the other end of the alley out of sight. (or she hopes she's out of sight.)
Stealth: 1d20+10 15
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian
Condition: Bruised -1
HP: 0

Toughness: 1d20+7-1 13 - 2 degrees of failure - will post reaction when my turn comes up
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The dumpster slams into Malady AGAIN, but this time, he manages to brace himself and the attack has no effect...
Nat. 20 on the toughness check
Fendaryll nocks another arrow, eyes closed but aimed at Helena's prone form. " Your friend is near death!", he shouts. " Give up and hand over your guests!"

Stain looks at Mergebane. " You heard him! Give up!"
He's holding his action. Kid Martian's turn.
Last edited by Neo-Paladin on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

(OOC: What happened with CJ's attack?)
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Sorry, edited my post.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

(ooc: where is everyone in relationship to one another?

Fendaryll is on a rooftop nearby?
The exchange students are hiding behind a dumpster. One is unconscious.
Mergebane and Stain at toe-to-toe.
CJ has switched from one end of the alley to the other.
Kid Martian is near Rust Angel?

That's all I've got. I don't know where malady, helena, and featherweight are. Did I miss anyone?)
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

The girl propped herself up and glared at the elf, who was currently having an identical buddy right next to him. It was clear she wasn't nearly herself as she debated on the best course of action. Sims were never real life, she thought glumly. Her Granddad always told her real life was like a battle, chaotic, nasty and downright 'fun' at times. Other times, it sucked. She was of the opinion that right now it was one of those 'sucky' times.

ooc
Helena is down on the ground with the world spinning around her as her body heals itself.

Battle Init