Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Neo-Paladin

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The Xandarian girl also seems to have no " mind" to scan. As one, they begin to advance...

//Initiative, please.
kirinke

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by kirinke »

Helena

The girl's eyes widen. "Revenants!" she hissed, remembering the tales her grandfather told of the dreadful creatures bitten and taken over by slaver-wasps.

ooc
http://orokos.com/roll/770910 11 initative
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Featherweight
HP: 0; LP: 0; Condition: Normal
Form: Full insubstantial (affected by magic)

Anna shook her head sadly. "You have got to be kidding me. Didn't we already scan her?"

>OOC:
-Initiative 1d20+5= 8, roll https://orokos.com/roll/771002
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"We didn't spend every waking moment with her since she was scanned," CJ says. "Or she was a mole."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"If they're like Revanents, you might never know until they're given a command." she said as she burst into her light form. "Hence my paranoia was well and truly justified!"
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Init thus far

M'Att - 20
CJ 20
Helena 11
Featherweight 8
Ryou ?
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

no idea for the double post...
Last edited by Bladewind on Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
HP: 1
-o-O-o-

Init: 10
Let's hope my low rolls don't hold up...

Ryou finds himself slipping into his stance.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

M'Att - 24
CJ 20
Halsey: 14
Helena 11
Ryou 10
Xandarian: 9
Featherweight 8

M'att's turn
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

M'att action is already stated.
Bladewind wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:34 pmM'Att will dive at the Klingon or another of their group, intending to go intangible and affect at least one of their charges too, dropping through the floor with them.

Init: 1d20+8 22
Array set to Intangible, Affects others
Edited to also include the closest person...
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

CJ grabs the other two of their wards and they teleport, assuming together they are under 800 pounds, to wherever M'Att ended up with the Klingon. (I assume with mental awareness CJ can keep track of M'Att as he drops through the floor.)
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The klingon utters a surprised bellow while the other two gasp when they are moved out of danger, right into the office of a very startled man who drops his cell phone. " What the...?"

Halsey, meanwhile, his expression frighteningly neutral, looks down, then back up at the remaining members of the group. " This does not concern you", he says coldly. " You should not interfere." And he begins to march towards the door..

//Anyone in the way?
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Ooc: Ryou could be, we never really established positioning as we were initially in an RP encounter.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

///Hm...okay, let's just assume he heads towards the door and if anyone wants to intercept, he prepares an action.