Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Doctor Malsyn

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
HP: 1
-o-O-o-

Ryou nods his head respectfully at the woman, before finding a good spot to sit down and let his aches fade away.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Neo-Paladin

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//If you want to do anything while you rest, let me know, otherwise we can skip forward to the part where you heal your fatigues etc....
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

The girl takes a quick shower and changes out her clothes for something cleaner and otherwise makes herself a bit more presentable than she was. When she was done, she rejoined the others with a sigh of relief.

"If I see that elf again, I swear, I'm collecting his ears." she avowed as she absently rubbed the spot where the acid had splashed her.

ooc
I'm good to go forward.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Featherweight
HP: 0; LP: 0; Condition: Normal (Sooner or later)

Anna wasted little time in seeking out a comfortable couch or chair and flopping down with the casual boneless grace of a cat. "Everybody keep on your toes," she muttered. "Remember this is all a test, all part of a BIG test. The school is probably monitoring us through the comm-links, assessing how we handle this, just like they were when we were out on the street. And on top of that, assume everything we do or say in here is being recorded by our hosts. Just act natural for the hidden cameras..."

She simply dozed for a bit, until the others started getting ready to go back out to meet their hosts.

She certainly felt better for having a bit of rest, though as usual, she didn't REALLY seem to totally relax. She did spend a few moments coaxing her costume into something a bit more 'formal', even going so far as to fold down the hood she had been wearing out on the street. She didn't take her sunglasses off though...

>OOC: Back from the car mines- brain not fully recovered. Anna remains sullen and suspicious.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"So?" she shrugged. She did come from New Mechanisburg after all. After nearly being killed, wanting to collect the transgressors ears was pretty tame. "You forget where I come from. The Castle monitors pretty much everything there as well." she grinned. "It even offers suggestions on what to do!" she chuckled. "Although we've been told not to listen."

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian
Condition: Bruised -2, Normal
HP: 0

Grateful in a way that he couldn't communicate, M'Att uncharacteristically locked the door to the bathroom as he entered it. Lookng around, he was delighted by the presence of the deep jacuzzi style bathtub. He put the stopper in and promptly stepped in. His clothes and uniform melted into his green skin, and then that too started to melt into a reddish gold mercurial ooze that filled the bottom of the tub.

M'Att remained in this inert semi-liquid state for as long as possible, waiting until summoned before resuming his form as Kid Martian.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
-o-O-o-

Ryou closes his eyes, concentrating on his breathing just like his sensei had taught. For the time being, his just sat still and rested.

I'm fine to move on after this.
------------
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

After the allotted time is over, you gather in the hallway again where the woman is waiting - in the exact same spot where you left her. " Ah, wonderful. We can go on, then, yes? In the meantime, I took the liberty to contact your school to tell them you were alright."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Thank you. Forgive my rudeness, but I didn't catch your name before." she looked at the woman.

Battle Init
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
-o-O-o-

Having shaken out of his meditative state, the boy was feeling much more relieved and relaxed. Hands in the pockets of his coat, he was content to simply give a token thanks for the rest, and allowed for Helena to take the lead once more.
------------
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

kirinke wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:54 am Helena

"Thank you. Forgive my rudeness, but I didn't catch your name before." she looked at the woman.
CJ mumbles under her breath, "That's because she didn't offer her name earlier."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"Ah, in the excitement, I didn't realize." she acknowledged. "Again, forgive my rudeness for not asking in the first place!" she told the woman politely.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" ARISTEIA-3", the woman says. " we are all repuprosed LMDs"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"You sound self-aware. Have you decided on a personal name yet?" she asked, forgetting about gravity and floating in the air yet again.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

She shakes her head. " While we are self-aware, we are at the same time connected to a central mainframe which allows us to freely mingle our thoughts. I am ARISTEIA-3 and so far, that name has sufficed. I am, after all, not ARISTEIA-1 or ARISTEIA-2."
The asari rubs her chin. " Kind of like the Geth...", while Seryll says, " We understand completely."
The woman turns to you. " I will now take you to Mr. Halsey."

She leads and you follow, back to the elevator which finally spills you and your guests into an office that looks very cosy, dominated by a large desk behind which sits a man some might find somewhat familiar...

- minus the uniform.
Last edited by Neo-Paladin on Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.