Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by kirinke »

Helena

The girl nodded. "I'm still learning about how other people do things." she said as she floated along with the others. "It's very interesting!"
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Re: Young Hero initiative: Full of Sound and Fury (IC - transfer from Roninarmy)

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The man gives you a friendly smile and nods towards the numerous seats. " Please, take a seat. I am Victor Halsey...formerly Admiral of the Planetary Union fleet and now coordinator of the Galactic Outreach program because, apparently, they couldn't find anyone else." He smiles wryly. " Anyway...I have been notified of some troubles plaguing your way here...."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
HP: 1
-o-O-o-

Keeping to himself and acting as if he knew what an LMD was supposed to be (gyroid?) he continued walking along. When the were brought into the office of this new man, Ryou took a moment to subtly glance at his companions. Reassuringly they didn't seem t recognize whoever this was meant t be either. 'Would I even know who they were if it was someone from Japanese fiction?'

Not voicing any of his thoughts the boy simply chose to bow his head respectfully. The talking was again left to those better suited for such things.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"Yes, a strike team of four metas were planning to ambush us on the way here. We detected them and went off script, forcing them to improvise," CJ says, leaving details of their powers out on purpose. "We were struggling to hold our own until a Stark remote armor rescued us. One of the attackers did manage to escape. I'm sure you've received a report from Stark Enterprises."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

The girl nodded in agreement. "Whomever is doing this is well connected. This is the second time we know of that somebody has attacked our friends while they were under our care." she scowled. "I do not like that at all."

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian
Condition: Normal
HP: 0

"Yes, there are quite the number of beings that don't appreciate Earth's... openness." That was a rather ironic statement given the wars that the planet had fought amongst its own people for so long, but when forced to, humans seemed especially capable of coming together... "I for one would really like to know who would want to harm them..."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

"The Construct Rust Angel.... She was the leader of the group that attacked our friends and took care of the business side of things. She might have something stored in her memories that could be of use to us." she said.

Battle Init
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
-o-O-o-

Ryou nodded where appropriate, but he had nothing really to input that wasn't being explained better by his fellow students.
------------
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

(ooc: Are the exchange students here with us? Do they have anything to say? If they aren't here, CJ will ask where they are.)
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The asari and Dhorrok are quick to chime in and relay the events of their tumultous travels here while Seryll and the girl from Xandar are content to remain quiet for the moment. Halsey allows each speaker to finish, taking in the information before he nods slowly.
" It is as we suspected. For the last six months, someone or something has systematically sabotaged attempts at establishing diplomatic relationships between Earth and numerous interstellar power groups."
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Featherweight

Anna had trailed along behind most of the group as they were led to their destination- she kept glancing behind them at each corner, but otherwise it seemed as if she were just looking around curiously (as much as one could tell behind her dark glasses anyway). She remembered hearing about various aliens when she was growing up, when her parents and their team were off on missions out into space, but none of those species seemed to be represented here- for the most part that was probably a good thing, given some of the stories (and the number of times hostile aliens had targeted the mansion).

Once they were inside with Halsey, Anna (as usual) scorned the offered chair and leaned up against a corner of the wall. She din't offere her own version of the events they had been subjected to, simply listening as the more talkative types said their piece.

>OOC: Just checking in
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mergebane
-o-O-o-

Ryou spared a glance at Anna, sympathizing with the quiet girl. Seemed they were birds of a feather in a way.
------------
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Helena

The girl looked thoughtful. "The only way this is going to stop is if we can find who is behind it" she offered. "Perhaps we can draw them out somehow? I'm afraid I'm no tactician, but that would most likely be our best chance."

"Have you actually questioned Rust Angel and did all of the investigation stuff yet?"

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Halsey shakes his head. " I guess she is currently being interviewed, but that's up to the police. However, yes...we do need to find out who is behind this. Their influence is definitely reaching far beyond earth and probably even this solar system, given what has already happened."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Kid Martian
Condition: Normal
HP: 0

"How can we help?" M'Att inadvertently speaks for everyone with his question.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document