Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
nowhereman2
Posts: 542
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 12:55 am

Re: Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

Post by nowhereman2 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:54 am

jmucchiello wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:00 am
Breach shakes her head. "Let's start with 'say you don't believe me.' If I'm lying, what's my angle? If I'm with the idiot detective, why tell you that I even know him? Why bring him up at all? Why warn you a raid is coming? Oh, if you don't think a raid is coming. Fine, I'll just leave you to be raided. No skin off my nose if you stay here and let yourself be raided.

"But a raid is coming. I've already told you most of the details. Breckenridge gave a big fat ZERO amount of intel about this place except that its address, people gamble here, it will be raided, and asked that I find out who is in charge. I was literally sent on spying mission with absolutely no prep. People robbing convenience stores do more prep.

"Me? I want to get the hell out of here before the raid because I suspect it will be a 'shoot first, sort out who works where in the morgue' kind of raid. But I can't leave while I can be tracked by Breckenridge. So I'm hoping, in exchange for this information, you can help me get rid of a tracker floating among the nanites inside me. The only thing I've left out is the time of the raid. I have to have at least one hole card, you understand.

"Now, there is one other thing I've left out up until now. I'm not the only person here working for Breckenridge. But I'm soloing right now. I will not tie my fate to theirs and vice versa. Just tell everyone to be mum about who's in charge and they will not succeed. Frankly, of the three of them, I don't think two of them care. Those two have signed up to get in your arena. The other one. Well, I'm kinda sorry to doublecross him. But we aren't partners. I never met the guy before two days ago. Massasi and Scalya are the fighters. You probably saw them in the arena on the security feeds. Vincent is a spiritualist. He talks to ghosts but he can't see anything down here on this level. You're blocking him somehow. You mentioned you had some anti-magic stuff earlier.

"But all of four of us were 'hired' by Breckenridge is the same dubious manner. So I doubt any of the other three have any loyalty to Frank either. But I'm not vouching for them. They are responsible for themselves and I'm not responsible for them.

"Remember, I'm telling you not to tell me who is in charge. I don't want to know so that if all this goes tits up and I end up in Breckenridge's custody again, YOU and your boss will know I told him nothing. I've only got two years left on my sentence. It's not worth making enemies of you and your boss or bosses to shorten that sentence."
"Curious sense of loyalty. Not that I would expect you to be loyal to people you met only yesterday." Omar paused for a moment. "Of course I didn't need you to tell me when the raid was. 4PM was it?" Omar smiled wide, looking at your face, trying to gauge your reaction.
Fox in the Hole: GM
A Call to Adventure: Arcanum
Changeling - The Dreaming: Socket
Her Majesty's other secret service: Elizabeth Carolynn Erin Renwald

jmucchiello
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Re: Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

Post by jmucchiello » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:59 am

"Doesn't surprise me you know. Wouldn't surprise me to find out Breckenridge is the big boss frankly. I'm hoping you've already been tipped about the raid from someone else in this case and that you aren't the actual most disloyal person in the room." Breach resists the urge to look around.

(I'll make a deception check if you ask for one. But seriously, you could tell Breach the Pope is running this operation and Breckenridge is a Russian spy and probably wouldn't phase her.)

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 3920
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:48 pm

Vincent
Normal
1
-~-

The frown on his face deepened the longer time passed since he saw no sign of his apparent partner Breech. Something felt off, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Reaching out to the spirits around him, a whisper under his breath promised them aid in attending to their last request if they could provide him with the information he desired.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
I'm the GM of The New Mythos, and play more characters then I probably should.

nowhereman2
Posts: 542
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 12:55 am

Re: Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

Post by nowhereman2 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:27 pm

Doctor Malsyn wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:48 pm
Vincent
Normal
1
-~-

The frown on his face deepened the longer time passed since he saw no sign of his apparent partner Breech. Something felt off, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Reaching out to the spirits around him, a whisper under his breath promised them aid in attending to their last request if they could provide him with the information he desired.
Vincent hears a soft voice, almost a breath on the wind. "She has betrayed your mission, if not your cause. She asks for trade but with nothing to give."

As the voice leaves your ear, the door to the secure area opens and closes. Once again, no one is present. The voice returns "Someone comes to greet her. She hides in plain sight but is invisible to all the living. She pretends to be no one, but secretly runs everything. Your time to choose is nearly up."
jmucchiello wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:59 am
"Doesn't surprise me you know. Wouldn't surprise me to find out Breckenridge is the big boss frankly. I'm hoping you've already been tipped about the raid from someone else in this case and that you aren't the actual most disloyal person in the room." Breach resists the urge to look around.

(I'll make a deception check if you ask for one. But seriously, you could tell Breach the Pope is running this operation and Breckenridge is a Russian spy and probably wouldn't phase her.)
"What do you think information is worth to us? Admittedly, we had no idea about the raid, but we would have gotten word. How do you think we have kept under the radar for so long despite our open operation? We always know what they are planning, and we make sure no one else knows." Omar paused for another moment, seemingly lost in some internal conversation. "I believe you are telling me the truth about the detective. What I don't know is why I care? I know some people. I could probably take care of those nanites in your bloodstream. Why should I?"

The door behind you opens up. A woman walks in, young, around 27. She is a bit taller than average for a woman and fit. Her hair is long chestnut colored with a light curl at the bottom. What is particularly interesting to you is the number of glitches that your eyes seem to be correcting for as she walks in. Your eyes are telling you she is there, but sometimes she winks out, or you simply lose her features. It is as though something is trying to override your ability to see her. You also notice Omar pays attention to this woman and watches her, while the other guards (two men and a woman) only seem to be looking at the door.

This woman seems to take a spot in an empty corner. Her heels making no sound, no scent from purfume or body odor. You see her mouth move but no sound comes out. She says the words "she can see me apparently." No voice, just the lips.

"Hmmm..." Omar pauses momentarily. "Everyone else leave. Leave me with Breach." The other guards look at each other knowingly and then step outside. Once the door closes, the woman in the corner walks her silent walk to the door and locks it. As she walks back, her feet begin to make their clicking noise on the concrete. The glitches in your sight end. "Let me introduce, Miss Travaglia."
Fox in the Hole: GM
A Call to Adventure: Arcanum
Changeling - The Dreaming: Socket
Her Majesty's other secret service: Elizabeth Carolynn Erin Renwald

jmucchiello
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Re: Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

Post by jmucchiello » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:15 pm

nowhereman2 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:27 pm
"What do you think information is worth to us? Admittedly, we had no idea about the raid, but we would have gotten word. How do you think we have kept under the radar for so long despite our open operation? We always know what they are planning, and we make sure no one else knows." Omar paused for another moment, seemingly lost in some internal conversation. "I believe you are telling me the truth about the detective. What I don't know is why I care? I know some people. I could probably take care of those nanites in your bloodstream. Why should I?"
"I thought I could give you something in exchange for some help. If you don't need what I'm offering, then I guess we go our separate ways. If anything, I've confirmed for you that the raid is coming. In any case, if our business is done here, I'll leave. You probably want something in exchange for helping me and I don't know if I can afford that. I've been stuck in a service contract for repayment of debt before and I don't like it."
The door behind you opens up. A woman walks in, young, around 27. She is a bit taller than average for a woman and fit. Her hair is long chestnut colored with a light curl at the bottom. What is particularly interesting to you is the number of glitches that your eyes seem to be correcting for as she walks in. Your eyes are telling you she is there, but sometimes she winks out, or you simply lose her features. It is as though something is trying to override your ability to see her. You also notice Omar pays attention to this woman and watches her, while the other guards (two men and a woman) only seem to be looking at the door.

This woman seems to take a spot in an empty corner. Her heels making no sound, no scent from purfume or body odor. You see her mouth move but no sound comes out. She says the words "she can see me apparently." No voice, just the lips.
"Fuck," Breach says under her breath.
"Hmmm..." Omar pauses momentarily. "Everyone else leave. Leave me with Breach." The other guards look at each other knowingly and then step outside. Once the door closes, the woman in the corner walks her silent walk to the door and locks it. As she walks back, her feet begin to make their clicking noise on the concrete. The glitches in your sight end. "Let me introduce, Miss Travaglia."
"Did I want to meet Miss Travaglia? Or have I said several times I didn't?" Breach sighs. She looks at the woman directly. "Nice trick. Out of professional curiosity, how do you avoid people just walking into you with that level of stealth?"

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 3920
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:06 pm

Vincent
Normal
1
-~-

The corner of his mouth twitches upward as a thought plays out in his head. 'No honor among thieves.'

Not wishing to draw suspicion to himself by even cashing out, he opts to sit at the bar and order himself a dry martini. In the background, he sent out his only real 'friend' in this world after all, Theodore Kent. Vincent didn't wish to disrupt the Hangman's work, but he still needed to give out a message to his other wayward female acquaintances.

The boy stood by Skylla, blood dripping from the open hole in his chest, and spoke. "Breech is trying to betray the mission. Her chances of success are as low as her survivability alone. What part do you wish to play in what comes next?"

Vincent admited, he had no love for the police or their ways. What he wanted was out of this contract one way or another. Completing the mission, betraying the mission, going around everyone's back and getting the mission called off, etc. There were many paths to take. Only fair that he give the pair a chance of making their own choices in what came next, perhaps even work together if it seemed viable. Betrayl however, seemed to be ever on the table at this point.

A sip, and Vincent frowned towards the walls. He had to do something about those wards. Something that wouldn't draw any attention. The spirits here seemed to come and go freely, which meant... there was a gap somewhere. Something he could exploit. While pretending to concentrate on his drink, under the table he concentrated on something else.

Power Stunt;
Through the Cracks... Subtle 2 Insidious Concentration Effortless Nullify (Wards) 8 Linked w/ Medium (Ghosts) Simultaneous Remote Sensing 5 (500 feet), Subtle 1 (Spiritual Senses)
3+24+12
Will this work?
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
I'm the GM of The New Mythos, and play more characters then I probably should.

nowhereman2
Posts: 542
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 12:55 am

Re: Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

Post by nowhereman2 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:08 am

jmucchiello wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:15 pm

"Did I want to meet Miss Travaglia? Or have I said several times I didn't?" Breach sighs. She looks at the woman directly. "Nice trick. Out of professional curiosity, how do you avoid people just walking into you with that level of stealth?"
[Secret roll 28 vs 20]

"Hmm... strong will on this one." Miss Travaglia's voice was soft and smooth. It would almost be soothing if not for this intensity about her. "Yes, I understand you don't want to meet me. Yes I understand that you just want to go. Yes, I... look. Could you calm your mind down for a minute. It is tiring to keep up with you." Miss Travaglia pulled up a small metal folding chair and sat across from Breach.

"So... that detective is still after us. I thought we had been kicked out of his arena?" Travaglia looked at Omar.

"My associates were clear about their intel."

"Hmm... but I recognize that man in your memories. Moved off the case or not, he is still on us." Travaglia fished in a drawer for a bottle of alcohol. "What do you prefer? Tequila or whiskey?" Whatever your drink of choice, she pours it out for you. "It seems we both have a problem. What my associate was trying to say is that we need someone to help us end this problem. Ideally for a good long while. Even better, if no one dies. Do you think you or your associates could help with that?"
Fox in the Hole: GM
A Call to Adventure: Arcanum
Changeling - The Dreaming: Socket
Her Majesty's other secret service: Elizabeth Carolynn Erin Renwald

nowhereman2
Posts: 542
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 12:55 am

Re: Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

Post by nowhereman2 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:18 am

Doctor Malsyn wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:06 pm
Vincent
Normal
1
-~-

The corner of his mouth twitches upward as a thought plays out in his head. 'No honor among thieves.'

Not wishing to draw suspicion to himself by even cashing out, he opts to sit at the bar and order himself a dry martini. In the background, he sent out his only real 'friend' in this world after all, Theodore Kent. Vincent didn't wish to disrupt the Hangman's work, but he still needed to give out a message to his other wayward female acquaintances.

The boy stood by Skylla, blood dripping from the open hole in his chest, and spoke. "Breech is trying to betray the mission. Her chances of success are as low as her survivability alone. What part do you wish to play in what comes next?"

Vincent admited, he had no love for the police or their ways. What he wanted was out of this contract one way or another. Completing the mission, betraying the mission, going around everyone's back and getting the mission called off, etc. There were many paths to take. Only fair that he give the pair a chance of making their own choices in what came next, perhaps even work together if it seemed viable. Betrayl however, seemed to be ever on the table at this point.

A sip, and Vincent frowned towards the walls. He had to do something about those wards. Something that wouldn't draw any attention. The spirits here seemed to come and go freely, which meant... there was a gap somewhere. Something he could exploit. While pretending to concentrate on his drink, under the table he concentrated on something else.

Power Stunt;
Through the Cracks... Subtle 2 Insidious Concentration Effortless Nullify (Wards) 8 Linked w/ Medium (Ghosts) Simultaneous Remote Sensing 5 (500 feet), Subtle 1 (Spiritual Senses)
3+24+12
Will this work?
[OOC: This was a weird one. Normally Nullify is resisted by a person, but this is an object which makes me want to say you "punch through" it. I will go with the wall resists you.]

[Nullify resistance: 10 vs 18: two degrees of failure]

You push your spirits through the wards, through the gaps and for a moment you can see everything in this casino. Down in the basement, you see your compatriot Breach sitting accross from Omar and Travaglia.

[OOC: Your character is aware of everything said since my last post with you.]

Scylla meanwhile looks at the dead boy. "I have to be honessst. Thiss is a neat trick. I will continue here unlessss you need some violence to come your way. Keep me informed." Scylla looked at a now flustered Kreutz. Her hand quickly slashed through a punching bag, reducing it to ribbons.
Fox in the Hole: GM
A Call to Adventure: Arcanum
Changeling - The Dreaming: Socket
Her Majesty's other secret service: Elizabeth Carolynn Erin Renwald

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 3920
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:32 am

Vincent
Fatigued
1
-~-

Vincent swayed slightly, and gave the bartender a wry smile. "A little stronger then I'm used to." He offers by way of explanation, returning to his drink while musing to himself the new information.

Theodore quietly relayed to Massari(Massari was tge alien, Skylla the fae) what seemed most relevant so far. The discomunication between the authority outside, a description of the man and woman with Breach, and one final tidbit. The woman seemed to be a psychic, of the mental variety. That might explain why so many infiltrators end up dead.

Maintaining that ability for the moment, keeping at a distance to avoid the woman's detection if possible.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
I'm the GM of The New Mythos, and play more characters then I probably should.

jmucchiello
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Re: Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

Post by jmucchiello » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:13 am

nowhereman2 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:08 am
"Hmm... but I recognize that man in your memories. Moved off the case or not, he is still on us." Travaglia fished in a drawer for a bottle of alcohol. "What do you prefer? Tequila or whiskey?" Whatever your drink of choice, she pours it out for you. "It seems we both have a problem. What my associate was trying to say is that we need someone to help us end this problem. Ideally for a good long while. Even better, if no one dies. Do you think you or your associates could help with that?"
"Whiskey. No one dying is always best," Breach says taking the drink. "Especially when it isn't me. How do you think me and my acquaintances can help end your problem? Breckenridge wants to know your name. Since you can apparently read my memories, you know how we were abducted from prison and given little choice but to try to get inside this place.

Breach sees a glitch to her right that she associates with one of Vincent's ghosts. "So he found his way down here." She thinks. "I wonder if my acquaintances would be interested in what you suggest." She says aloud trying to determine if the ghost reacts. Or Miss Travaglia reacts.

"But I'm curious. If you know the raid is coming, you seem awfully calm about it. How do you expect to deflect it since you don't seem to be running away from it?"

nowhereman2
Posts: 542
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 12:55 am

Re: Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

Post by nowhereman2 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:47 pm

jmucchiello wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:13 am
nowhereman2 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:08 am
"Hmm... but I recognize that man in your memories. Moved off the case or not, he is still on us." Travaglia fished in a drawer for a bottle of alcohol. "What do you prefer? Tequila or whiskey?" Whatever your drink of choice, she pours it out for you. "It seems we both have a problem. What my associate was trying to say is that we need someone to help us end this problem. Ideally for a good long while. Even better, if no one dies. Do you think you or your associates could help with that?"
"Whiskey. No one dying is always best," Breach says taking the drink. "Especially when it isn't me. How do you think me and my acquaintances can help end your problem? Breckenridge wants to know your name. Since you can apparently read my memories, you know how we were abducted from prison and given little choice but to try to get inside this place.

Breach sees a glitch to her right that she associates with one of Vincent's ghosts. "So he found his way down here." She thinks. "I wonder if my acquaintances would be interested in what you suggest." She says aloud trying to determine if the ghost reacts. Or Miss Travaglia reacts.

"But I'm curious. If you know the raid is coming, you seem awfully calm about it. How do you expect to deflect it since you don't seem to be running away from it?"
Travaglia looks at the location where the ghost is, waving her hand through the spot. "Chilly. I can't see anything, but you can. Those eyes of yours are quite useful." Looking at Omar, "Have someone bring the medium down. Friendly if possible." Omar began to talk on his radio. "It is a neat trick of mine. It is easy to avoid people if you can get into their heads. I hope this helps you understand how my level of stealth is possible."

"As for the raid, avoiding it would be easy. Everything here is designed to be taken down in minutes. With this much time, I could load a truck and have it carted away. The police would find an empty office building. The problem is that that would only remove them from my back for a moment. I want them gone for much longer. Killing them wouldn't do. That would garner more attention. If we get too much attention, then I might have to fight my way free. Makes things hard to keep secret."

"So... what I want is for you and your friends to ruin their careers. It should be easy given how much rope they have given you. From what I have read, Frank is betting everything on this. He has ruined his career if your little prison break becomes public. And I somehow doubt that every person who had signed the document really did it. Ruin that man's career and ruin their case. If all their evidence gets thrown out because of bad police procedure, then that would put whoever takes the case back up at square one. How you do this is of course up to you. Do this, and I have someone would could help with those nanites."
Doctor Malsyn wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:32 am
Vincent
Fatigued
1
-~-

Vincent swayed slightly, and gave the bartender a wry smile. "A little stronger then I'm used to." He offers by way of explanation, returning to his drink while musing to himself the new information.

Theodore quietly relayed to Massari(Massari was tge alien, Skylla the fae) what seemed most relevant so far. The discomunication between the authority outside, a description of the man and woman with Breach, and one final tidbit. The woman seemed to be a psychic, of the mental variety. That might explain why so many infiltrators end up dead.

Maintaining that ability for the moment, keeping at a distance to avoid the woman's detection if possible.
Massari purred as she heard your update. "Am I going to be needed? I would love to work myself a bit sssooner."

As you finish this, a guard walks up to you. "Someone wishes to see you." You sense an unease about his request.
Fox in the Hole: GM
A Call to Adventure: Arcanum
Changeling - The Dreaming: Socket
Her Majesty's other secret service: Elizabeth Carolynn Erin Renwald

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 3920
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:01 pm

Vincent
Fatigued
1
-~-

"I know." Vincent replies, not taking his eyes off his drink. Damn Breach and her eye, he finally slips through their wards and then she goes and sells him out mentally as well. This is why he preferred working with ghosts.

Tipping the glass to drain what was left, he set it back down and turned to face the guard. "Well, let's go see them then. Oh, have someone cash these in for me while I'm down there." Vincent says, placing his chips in the guard's arms as he walked past.

Theodore hesitated, before answering. "Soon. Vincent is about to enter their negotiations too."
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
I'm the GM of The New Mythos, and play more characters then I probably should.

jmucchiello
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Re: Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

Post by jmucchiello » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:08 pm

"I have to say, three hours to ruin their careers doesn't sound like a lot of time," Breach says. "I can't just turn myself in and claim Frank broke me out of prison. I have no proof of that. Maybe Vincent has an idea." She times what she's saying so when she says Vincent, there's a knock at the door as the guards arrive with him.

nowhereman2
Posts: 542
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 12:55 am

Re: Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

Post by nowhereman2 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:37 am

jmucchiello wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:08 pm
"I have to say, three hours to ruin their careers doesn't sound like a lot of time," Breach says. "I can't just turn myself in and claim Frank broke me out of prison. I have no proof of that. Maybe Vincent has an idea." She times what she's saying so when she says Vincent, there's a knock at the door as the guards arrive with him.
A knock comes at the door. "Bring him in" Omar said as the glitches returned on Travaglia. Vincent was escorted into the remaining empty seat as a drink was poured for him (his choice). When the door closed again and locked, Travaglia allowed Breach and Vincent to see her again.

"So your friend is pretty good at spying on people. Tell me, you obviously know quite a bit about our conversation thus far. What ideas do you have?" Travaglia watches carefully.

[Now that you know what her ability is, go ahead an make a Will save (subtle 2, mind reading) DC 20]
Fox in the Hole: GM
A Call to Adventure: Arcanum
Changeling - The Dreaming: Socket
Her Majesty's other secret service: Elizabeth Carolynn Erin Renwald

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 3920
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Fox in the Hole (One Shot) IC Thread

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:04 pm

Vincent
Fatigued
1
-~-

Will: 28-fatigued modifier (should still pass)

He's had to overcome far stronger cases of possession before, resisting the mental attack of someone living was almost child's play. Not that even noticed whether she was doing it anyway, but he had a feeling she would and confidence in his own abilities.

"My first idea was to perhaps drag up all the spirits who've marked her soul and have them unleash their inner torment for trying to betray us, but that hardly seems productive right now." He spoke nonchalantly.

"You have some idea about the man behind is, that he's doing rhis all off book. I might have information that could back your claim, and maybe know of someone close to the case on their end as well."

He clasps his hands together on his lap, "You want him dealt with, humiliated, loose his funding and respect. Make all that undue attention against you from one man's personal vendata go away. We could make this happen."
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
I'm the GM of The New Mythos, and play more characters then I probably should.

Post Reply