Small Town Heroes: Inactive

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Spectrum

Re: Small Town Heroes (OOC/Recruitment Closed)

Post by Spectrum »

Pretty nifty. I have a home scene that I'd like to put in if you'll allow me.

Been giving some thought that first day too. Maybe she didn't actually attend that first day? Any other ideas on how to avoid remember the new kid??
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
CaptainKaulu

Post by CaptainKaulu »

I'm here, I just didn't have much to say to Papa and Mama after their "lesson" for me.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

Nothing specific at this time. Thanks :)
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

Spectrum, that's fine yeah. Not attending the first day is a valid way to go about it so that's not a problem. If you want to introduce the scene we can run through that.

CaptainKaulu, Flynarrel, jmucchiello and Hawk, unless there is anything else you want to do, the session is pretty much wrapped up for you guys. If you want to put up a final post for the character to end the day you'll be ready for the next session.

Spectrum and pathfinderq1 we'll run through what you guys have left to do.

Everyone has earnt 1 power point, and congratulations on completing the session! Any feedback/preferences/changes you guys want to see, please let me know.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Mr.Tweedy, may I request that when you do a single post that deals with multiple characters in different locations that there be a separator line line a string of (************************) or something between the sections that apply to a specific character? Not sure if it'll come up in the future but if it does that'll help me pick out the JD-specific ones with certainty.
"Something pithy this way comes."
CaptainKaulu

Post by CaptainKaulu »

I'm trying to remember if there was anything I really wanted to spend a Power Point on, but just couldn't afford for Vil. But it's been a while since I built him.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

The students were given textbooks? Did I miss this?
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

I was making conjecture. If you don't want your character to have them then JD's Uncle could have gotten them in advance. He seems the type.
"Something pithy this way comes."
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Ah. I hope they were given out. Sarah was so "off" she might not have noticed. :)
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

Flynnarrel, sure I can give that a try.

If anyone wants to do anything with textbooks they can do (although in some cases they may be lacking some stuff like that narratively)

Spectrum do you have any specifics on how you want to start your character intro?
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Sure! Would you like to do it, or would you like for me to write it up?

I was thinking about something along the lines of:

Meghan has been out all day getting in one last day of summer, running every road, swimming every pool of water, getting in some awesome tricks off of that long line of railings in front of the library, etc. Being awesome!

Eventually, she comes home. Melissa (she refuses to be called Mom) isn't there, typical! They've worked out a way of leaving her verbal messages and there's one ready for her when she gets back. It's from Mr Right (Now), seems a nice guy but won't last. Is he Bruce? Richard? Steven? Esteban? She can't remember. But he sends hope that she had a good first day at school (Wuh?) and that he is going to take Mom to Reno for the rest of the week and that he left her some extra money to have fun with.

Yawn. Yet again, Melissa is off and leaving Meghan to go off to have fun. And now Meghan has to wake up and go to school the next day, to be bored to tears. Hey, maybe she can figure out a way to take PE more than once. Teachers are stupid, right?
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Mr Tweedy, I had some last moment inspiration on some tweaks to the build. Narrow the definitions on some things, make Meghan more of a newbie but also giving her more room to grow into the big leagues. Would it be okay if I made those changes?
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

Spectrum, that's fine yeah.

For Meghan's intro you can put a post up detailing the basics of her activities, and I'll add a couple of npc's in where relevant.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Great! I'll shoot to get something out today!
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

Spectrum, if there's anything specific that you want to interact with, let me know. Beyond that you are ready for starting the next session.