Small Town Heroes: Inactive

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
jmucchiello

Re: Small Town Heroes (OOC/Recruitment Closed)

Post by jmucchiello »

It could if I wasn't going girly-girl with her. Although a girly-girl punk could be amusing. Or maybe she'll listen to all music. She's big into Bob Marley and N Sync and Public Enemy and Velvet Underground and Duke Ellington and the Ramones and King Crimson and.....
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

I was just thinking that she started off girly-Girl, and what happened to her, because it was traumatic would bring about a change.
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

Ok, so unless my maths is incorrect, I think everyone is ready to go! I will be looking to set up an ic this week, at latest Monday, so we should be up and running soon!
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Very nifty! Did Jamie get in? Is shi ready to go?
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

MrTweedy wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:54 pm Ok, so unless my maths is incorrect, I think everyone is ready to go! I will be looking to set up an ic this week, at latest Monday, so we should be up and running soon!
Sounds cool. 8-)
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

Spectrum, sorry, I thought you'd seen the post. Unfortunately your character wasn't chosen this time, but they have been put on the reserve list so they will have the chance to join if anyone drops out.

Also I think I am going to say that characters can be older if it can be justified ic, but I think I will revert back to the characters being freshmen. Upon reconsideration I think it will be easier to manage, sorry for the inconvenience there.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Gotcha. Sorry. I must have somehow missed that post.

Have fun everybody!
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Hawk wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:06 pm I was just thinking that she started off girly-Girl, and what happened to her, because it was traumatic would bring about a change.
No, she's holding on to the girly-girlness since it is the only constant she has left (aside from friends, family, etc.). So she resists being defeated by an every changing face.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

It could be suggested that it gives her a way to empathize/experiment with the unique make-up requirements for different complexions and hair types.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

jmucchiello wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:31 pm
Hawk wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:06 pm I was just thinking that she started off girly-Girl, and what happened to her, because it was traumatic would bring about a change.
No, she's holding on to the girly-girlness since it is the only constant she has left (aside from friends, family, etc.). So she resists being defeated by an every changing face.
O.k. cool. John has a fairly wide musical taste. Maybe they could use a love of music to strike up a friendship. He is new in town, and doesn't know many people.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Sure. She's looking for friends who don't think being powered is weird. Just be sure to wear a band tee shirt she can comment on. :)
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Well, sounds like you couldn't swing a cat without hitting someone with powers in the school we're attending, so shouldn't be too hard.

Biggest challenge would be finding friends with the patience to keep up with her power's little quirk.

I mean, I assume she doesn't shapeshift EVERY day.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

She shapeshifts after she shifts back to "normal" from her alternate "clay-body" form. Every time becoming someone new. Generally she is vaguely blonde and she's always a teen girl. But she might be taller or shorter or lanky or curvy or pleasantly plump. And her facial features are generally "off" compared to the last time people saw her.
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

Ok, I may have gone a but overboard on the introduction there regarding the info dump, but I'm hoping that it will help introduce this universe. As your characters have lived there, this is some of the basic knowledge that your characters would have access to.

I would like for everyone to please take this chance to introduce your characters in the ic thread, and it gives you a chance to describe their rooms etc. I will be running a interaction with family to start so you guys can narrate them heading downstairs or effusing to get up etc. Hope you guys are looking forward to this!

The link for the ic is here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1291
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

I already did the ride to school here in the OOC. I consider that canon although it assumes school has been in session a few weeks at a minimum so it's not exactly first day of school material. Heck I even described her room a bit.

viewtopic.php?p=82036#p82036

Should I rewind to before Sarah and Jerry head to school? Jerry is such a nice boy in front of his parents.... Or, maybe Jerry doesn't have any animosity toward Sarah on the first day of school and someone else convinced him there something wrong with zombie girl.