Small Town Heroes: Inactive

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
pathfinderq1

Re: Small Town Heroes (OOC/Recruitment Closed)

Post by pathfinderq1 »

jmucchiello wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:29 am I thought we were closer to cape may, kinda like Alternate Del Haven, way down in the handle?

^^ This. I thought this as well, and was building Background for the Cape May county area. Will revise if needed.
Shadowmask

Post by Shadowmask »

As a off topic side note, using Google maps, the towns of Wildwood, North and West Wildwood as well as Wildwood Crest ceased to exist and is now my version of Stark City.
Attachments
Stark City logo.png
Stark City logo.png (82.95 KiB) Viewed 821 times
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

Ah sorry, I see where the confusion has come from, I misunderstood the post, the town will be by Del Haven. I didn't actually realise there was anywhere called Bass City.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

You may as well just use Del Haven. (Besides, I seem Bass City and wonder if Bass City and Guitar City are near the Keys. :) )
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

I considered it, and I think that I will be using Del Haven (trips, certain missions etc), but I like the idea of a non-existent town as the main setting. It gives me a bit more freedom in creating settings/scenes for the sessions, and allows players to contribute to the town as well.
MrTweedy

Post by MrTweedy »

Ok, so I have been going over the characters to try and figure out who would make the best combination for the group, and I have come to a final decision:

Shadowmask, CaptainKaulu, Flynnarrel, jmucchiello, EpicEclipse and Hawk, assuming you still want to you will be starting this game. Spectrum and pathfinderq1, I'm sorry but I couldn't figure a way to effectively manage a game of eight people, so I have had to put you on the reserve list. The characters did impress me, but I had to choose somebody. If anyone does drop out, you guys will be at the top of the list to join.

I will be checking the character sheets over this week ideally, so please get them as close to finished as possible if they aren't already.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Sorry to have missed the first round, but I will defiintely be lurking along. It will also let me polish the details, just in case.

Good luck to those who were chosen.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

MrTweedy wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:02 am Ok, so I have been going over the characters to try and figure out who would make the best combination for the group, and I have come to a final decision:

Shadowmask, CaptainKaulu, Flynnarrel, jmucchiello, EpicEclipse and Hawk, assuming you still want to you will be starting this game. Spectrum and pathfinderq1, I'm sorry but I couldn't figure a way to effectively manage a game of eight people, so I have had to put you on the reserve list. The characters did impress me, but I had to choose somebody. If anyone does drop out, you guys will be at the top of the list to join.

I will be checking the character sheets over this week ideally, so please get them as close to finished as possible if they aren't already.
I am glad to be chosen. I still want to play.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

I'm on board.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Still interested. Sorry my days have been weird. I'll finish my submission asap
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Thank you for for the opportunity.
"Something pithy this way comes."
CaptainKaulu

Post by CaptainKaulu »

Sweet!
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Lifestream is done.

Maya doesn't drive yet, so gets a ride or takes bus to school. I figure they either live walking distance to the beach where Maya goes pretty much every weekend when she doesn't have other plans, or they live near a bus route that goes to the beach.
Shadowmask

Post by Shadowmask »

Golden Girl is done. And she takes the school bus because the taxpayers in the gated community in the suburbs where she lives won't stand for their kids to walk to school like peasants. 8-)
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Made a slight adjustment to some details regarding age as I had missed/forgot (Not sure which at this point) that particular bit, she was just a few years too old.. Doesn't change anything mechanically in any case. Keeping the picture though because it's awesome and REALLY hard to find characters displaying water powers!