[OOC] – M&M 3e – A New Heaven and New Earth - Game Halted

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Supernaturalist

Re: [OOC] – M&M 3e – A New Heaven and New Earth

Post by Supernaturalist »

Camus,

I did want to inquire if your post will remain unchanged (regarding driving the speed limit). If so, then that is fine. I just wanted to give you the opportunity to change it if you want.

-S
Camus

Post by Camus »

Hmm lets do it like this, ill go 10 km above the speed limit, if I see Henry freaking out Ill speed up
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Supernaturalist

Camus wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:43 pm Hmm lets do it like this, ill go 10 km above the speed limit, if I see Henry freaking out Ill speed up
Would you mind making a Driving roll and posting it at the end of your last post? Henri will almost certainly give you signs that he is getting desperate (especially if he feels you're not driving fast enough).
Supernaturalist

Two points:

1) Waiting for Camus' driving roll. and...

2) Very busy with Halloween-related stuff after work. Will have to post tomorrow.

-S
Supernaturalist

mrdent12,

You may write out the trip over to his home/primary business. Okinawa Sushi is a small chain of Sushi/Hibachi restaurants in the Metro Atlanta area. To be honest, there's probably similar Japanese-style restaurant chains in every major town in the U.S. You can include any precautions that you wish to take in the post as well.

His home is in an unassuming loft above the original Okinawa Sushi that he opened nearly 30 years ago. He lives there with his wife, who helps him run the business. He is also known as a rather gifted chef. Oddly enough he has a reputation as rather austere man. The restaurant opens for lunch at 11:00 A.M. but preparations are probably going on a good hour before that.

-S
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Sure, Ill get a post up tomorrow night after a bit of rest.
Supernaturalist

mrdent12,

I just realized that I'll need a perception roll prior to my next post for you as well.

-S
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

ok, updated my post.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

As far as other things going on in the rest of the day:
1. research, research, research.. almost stalkerish as she tries to find out more about Ray and all of his projects
2. follow up on the findings of the police
3. work on any projects- current and ongoing pieces as well as preparing for her presentation
4. be friendly with her household companions
5. maybe do an new client interview or a showing?
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Supernaturalist

I'll be away from a PC all day tomorrow, so I won't be able to post until Friday. I just wanted to let everyone know.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

No worries mate. Tommorow and Friday are going to be killer, so I won't likely have time for an ic post.
Supernaturalist

Friday was much busier than expected for me too. I'm off to bed; I'll post after a good night's sleep and some coffee on the following morning. ;)
Supernaturalist

Ok, I do have a question to ask all of you. It's something I've been thinking about as I try to self-analyze the game. Do my posts allow you to take the actions you want, or does my long, clumpy posting style railroad you into actions without giving you the opportunity to react the way you wish...perhaps cutting off certain actions before they happen?

I will say that if you insist on taking an action after I've posted a narrative (even if that action could heavily alter the narrative), then please let me know. I want to guide the story without overly restricting your ability to act.
Camus

Post by Camus »

I really like how you are doing it now man.

BTW Henri could run into area 51 haha holy naked butt-cheeks batman!
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I don't think it's railroading as far as Robert is concerned. His story is more investigative in nature so far, which requires some degree of direction based on rolls and such. PC's and the players behind them have a knowledge gap unless the player is playing a PC close to the knowledge they have. So, the gm saying you know x is stupid and y is better is required sometimes.