Her Majestiy's other secret service is now dead.

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: Her Majestiy's other secret service (IC)

Post by Flynnarrel »

Iggy, true to his word and having enough of this unproductive banter strides through the gate, though not beyond 30 ft from Elizabeth.

"Now, Mr. No-One-Of-Importance, you can run off and find 'Someone Important' but my companion and I are going to the ship as you've produced no authority to detain us. Any such you DO display now I must assume is the trickery magic elves are so famous for because otherwise you would have lead with that instead of being an utter halfwitted jacktard to us this entire time. Good bye!" He strides 10 feet through the gate and lifts up 15 feet into the air. He'll take a Defense action expecting someone to try to physically or magically intervene but he's determined not to launch the first blow.
"Something pithy this way comes."
nowhereman2

Post by nowhereman2 »

Assuming Elizabeth can fit through the 5ft doorway, she will walk underneath her companion. If she cannot, then in her suit, she will jump up and then climb over the fence. While her ability is listed as wall crawling, it is better described as wall crushing as she digs into the fence itself, rending the bars she is using to lift herself.

[Leaping 3 (6 ft standing jump), wall crawling]

If it is not too much, she will also take the defending action.
Fox in the Hole: GM
A Call to Adventure: Arcanum
Changeling - The Dreaming: Socket
Her Majesty's other secret service: Elizabeth Carolynn Erin Renwald
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

The elf cries "get them".
The Redcap pulls a nasty stained wooden club out of somewhere else and takes a swing at you Iggy as you move past.
To hit: 1d20+4 15
Iggy let me know if that hits you.
Behind you Iggy and Elizabeth you hear the clatter of booted feet behind you as the thugs rush towards the gate.
With a gesture from the elf, ectoplasmic arms rise up from the ground around you, elongated clawed fingers reaching out for you.
DC 15 reflex save please.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Reflex: 1d20+6 26 nat 20 to not get grabbed.

Toughness: 1d20+5 22 Iggy is hit by the redcap. Here's a toughness save.
nowhereman2

Post by nowhereman2 »

Poodle wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:08 am The elf cries "get them".
The Redcap pulls a nasty stained wooden club out of somewhere else and takes a swing at you Iggy as you move past.
To hit: 1d20+4 15
Iggy let me know if that hits you.
Behind you Iggy and Elizabeth you hear the clatter of booted feet behind you as the thugs rush towards the gate.
With a gesture from the elf, ectoplasmic arms rise up from the ground around you, elongated clawed fingers reaching out for you.
DC 15 reflex save please.
[Reflex Save: 14, One Degree of Failure]
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

[Oh, I missed that the reflex was only for Elizabeth, my apologies. And since I was doing active defense, the redcap does NOT hit Iggy.]
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Also you are one size difference. Doesn't being a small creature give you a +1 as well and no, the reflex save was for both of you.
Iggy, you are slowed by the arms trying to grab you. They cover an area of 50ft diameter and reach up to chest height on a human.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

[Iggy nat 20'ed the reflex save, it was Elizabeth who failed.]
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Apolgies... Elizabeth you feel the arms grabbing at you, disgusting eel-like fingers ate trying to wriggle inside tbe armour. You are slowed.
Iggy, the disgusting club whistles past your face. You get the whiff of blood and brains as it goes by.

The human guard is panicking and shouting to shut the gate.
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Elf, you had been instructed to meet your team mates at a specific dock owned by Dutch Petroleum. You arrive to a scene of chaos. There is a goblin being attacked by a much taller goblin with a club. There is an automaton struggling in a field of demonic arms. Some street thugs are charging the combat with weapons drawn, predominately sword canes. A carriage has a broken rear compartment and a panicked driver trying to control his horses.

What do you do?
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Who's turn?
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Iolas

Iolas quickly scans the area. His supervisor had instructed him to meet his new teammates here at this dock. It wasn't difficult to deduce who they were. One was in the midst of combating a large goblin. Must be a freak of nature as they don't grow that large. Most interesting and possibly worthy of further study by the scientists back at HQ. Then there was some sort of automaton being besieged by some sort of tentacles. Truly bizarre creatures they have here in London. Clearly no one even attempted to talk things out like reasonable beings first. Oh well, time to introduce himself.

Iolas sized up the larger goblin, who was clearly some sort of bully picking on someone smaller. Must be overcompensating for other shortcomings like most bullies.

"Pardon me Mr. big ugly goblin but I must beseech you to pick on someone your own size! While you won't present much of a challenge for me, I feel I must intercede in this." Iolas yelled as he ran towards the two goblins while drawing his trusty sword.
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

They are on the other side of the gate. A swarm of ne'er-do-wells is on your side as well as the carriage.
4 of the scoundrels turn towards you, weapons drawn. A slightly better dressed one shouts, "bottle off, you malmsy fop, ain't none of your beef."
nowhereman2

Post by nowhereman2 »

Elizabeth Carolynn Erin Renwold

HP: 1

Elizabeth looks at the elf who cast the spell. "Turnabout is fair play." Elizabeth leveled her arm launcher at the elf.

[Attack roll: 8]

As Elizabeth pressed the button, the slimy spectral arms yanked her aim off. Cursing in an unladylike manner, she looked at the newcomer. "I think we have this for now. Perhaps you could keep those hooligans from interfering with us?"
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Good guys go..