Her Majestiy's other secret service is now dead.

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Poodle

Re: Her Majestiy's other secret service (IC)

Post by Poodle »

Victor you are pinned thoroughly.

Thug gets skewered (lethal or non-lethal damage?) Toughness: 1d20+3 4 and drops instantly. A london ruffian is no match for someone trained in the finest fencing schools in Europe.

Iggy, you are near the waters edge. Make a reflex save please.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Iggy is a fast lil goblin.
refkex: 1d20+6 18
"Something pithy this way comes."
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Iolas
Iolas is dealing non lethal damage to the thug. In his mind, they don't deserve to be killed, yet. If they kill or seriously injure a teammate, then maybe.
nowhereman2

Post by nowhereman2 »

Elizabeth Renwald

Condition: 3 bruises, Staggered

Head still spinning and unable to solve that problem while in gunfire, Elizabeth looked around the ship for any way to clear the deck quickly.

[Notice check (looking for emergency deck cleaning devices like water hoses or nets): 25]

If she finds something, she will spend her action moving toward it. Otherwise she will go to the closest person she can see or hear.
Fox in the Hole: GM
A Call to Adventure: Arcanum
Changeling - The Dreaming: Socket
Her Majesty's other secret service: Elizabeth Carolynn Erin Renwald
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

There is a coiled hose attached to some sort of handpump. It doesn't look like a watercannon though.

Iggy, clawed arms lunge at you from the water but you've seen this spell before and rise out of reach, despite being hampered by the dock and the ship.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

[Can Iggy see the floating elf?]
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

@Iggy, make a search check... +2 if you have low light vision.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Iggy looks (and listens/smells) around for the elf.
search: 1d20+9 10
Not low-light, but if there's any bonus for extended hearing or acute smell factor that in.
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Nope, the Thames smells like a sewer. It is dark under here with noise and movement from the water making it a confusing play of shadows.
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Iolas
ooc: Are there any more thugs left?
nowhereman2

Post by nowhereman2 »

Poodle wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:09 am There is a coiled hose attached to some sort of handpump. It doesn't look like a watercannon though.

Iggy, clawed arms lunge at you from the water but you've seen this spell before and rise out of reach, despite being hampered by the dock and the ship.
Elizabeth went to the handpump and began inspecting it for a way to get the water out with pressure.

[Can I, with or without modification, get the water out and at pressure: Craft mechanical (or something else appropriate) +11: 30]
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

@Iolas you still have 1 thug and the leader to deal with. The elf who helped you is being held down by 4 thugs. It looks like one of them is about to kick the tar out of him while pinned.
@Elizabeth, there are still two soldiers on the deck in front of you, shooting you!
@Iggy. The group of labourers is approaching the gangplank. They see you. What height are you at and whereabouts are you?
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Iggy is below the level of the dock toward the water line, looking for the elf. What are they armed with? Anything with Reach?
nowhereman2

Post by nowhereman2 »

Poodle wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:23 am @Iolas you still have 1 thug and the leader to deal with. The elf who helped you is being held down by 4 thugs. It looks like one of them is about to kick the tar out of him while pinned.
@Elizabeth, there are still two soldiers on the deck in front of you, shooting you!
@Iggy. The group of labourers is approaching the gangplank. They see you. What height are you at and whereabouts are you?
[OOC: were those guards within attacking distance of me? I was under the impression that they were too far away to attack. As I am staggered, my only options would have been either walk to them and wait a turn to take one down, or find a creative way to eliminate both of them next turn. If I was in attacking range of the guards, then I would attack them.]
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Iolas

"As much fun as this has been, I apologize for I must cut our little encounter short. It seems there are more urgent matters I must attend to."

Iolas quickly manuevers in position of the leader and makes a quick slash of his blade.
Attack leader with sword: 1d20+6: 13 [1d20=7] https://orokos.com/roll/822086 Probably not going to hit. DC 19 if it does.