The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
jmucchiello

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by jmucchiello »

Adeleth returns to the others with her report.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"So only the two of them?" she hrmed. "Considering how small those drones were, I'd say he's probably a bit more well defended than we think." she said. "Let's go soft-sell on this. It's probably our best option, at least until we know different." she smiled a little.

"Afterwords, I also suggest we have a thorough once over to make sure we didn't pick up any 'hitch-hikers' that can spy on us."

She brightened. "In the meantime, perhaps Torque could find something out on our newest targets?"
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

OOC: So from Adeleth's description does the cyborg guy in there look like the murderer from the club? I'm guessing no, but just to be sure. I guess Adeleth saw the image of the killer that Amy projected to everyone.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Nope, doesn't look like it.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"Yeah, not the same guy," Adeleth says. "Diplomacy is the right approach until we know more."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

She looked between Viv and Torque. "Considering that Viv is our trained law enforcement type and Torque can speak to their inner cyberpunk, they should probably take the lead in talking. At least, until we know differently?" she ventured.

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly considers this for a moment, then nods in agreement.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"Only real problem is they probably won't respect the normal woman," she says indicating Viv. "Now the machine man, if they are friendly toward the cyber club they will probably go gaga over. I suspect Torque should lead," Adeleth says. "The rest of us should be in the background. Even Viv should not be too much in front."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"Point." Amy nodded. "Okay, I know I really shouldn't be lead in this, for obvious reasons." she said quipped, then sobered. "So, Torque leading, with the rest of us as back up depending on how things go?" she looked at the others, waiting for their input. Plans meant nothing unless everyone was on board and their roles were clear with a reasonable goal in mind.

If it was a case of monsters or ghosts and delving into dungeons and similar dangerous places, sure. She could lead. But cyber-stuff? She still cursed at her phone when it didn't do what she wanted it to. Which wasn't much and it was nearly daily. She thought to herself.

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: normal
HP: 1

"Agreed." Torque says.

He takes a moment to make sure that his robotic frame does not have any markings from his police alt modes. He was a Transformer of course, but unlike most, his T-Cog and Bio-Chip Rectifier allowed him to take on a variety of similar forms based on his size and weight... He was not held to one form until he imaged on another, and he regularly changed alt-mode...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)
HP: 1; LP: 0; Condition: Normal

Viv seemed caught up in her own thoughts for a moment, but as Torque got ready to go, she shook herself back to awareness. "That cyborg might not be the same one we're looking for, but it could be part of the same crew- that degree of augmentation can't be too common. And we should be on our best behavior here- we don't have a warrant, or anything even resembling grounds for one, so we can't really exercise much official leverage. Those fellows can refuse to cooperate, and we can't push much without endangering the investigation's status." She sighed briefly and shook her head. "Of course if they attack us, all bets are off..."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

The girl nodded. "Pretty much how I usually operate when alone. Being a jerk doesn't get monsters to listen to you. Understanding their culture and working in it, gets them to listen to you." she nodded to the door. "Same principles apply." she grinned. "In other words we mind our P's and Q's as my ma would say."

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Torque, how exactly do you approach? Just knock on the door?
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

// Well, If I see a doorbell or similar device I would use Machine Control to trigger it... otherwise... yes. Knock.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"Just remember, these guys are monsters." she said softly to herself. "That means they're predictably unpredictable."

People were just stupidly predictable. She thought to herself.

Battle Init