The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Neo-Paladin

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by Neo-Paladin »

((OOC: The walls are made up of metal panels.

Definitely frightened.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"Whoever is there, they are quite frightened," chips in Lilly. "Now the question is, what are they frightened of? And is it one of the Youtubers? I would suggest knocking or somesuch but this being the armory they might have a weapon and I for one would prefer to avoid being shot. Amy, could you try and communicate with them mentally?"

Are there any noticeable gaps in the weaponry racked in the room? Lilly looks around to get some clue as to whether the person is indeed armed, and if so with what.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

The girl nods and very, very gently touches the mind of the person/thing behind the wall. "Hello? My name is Amy, who are you? My friends are trying to find some Youtubers and get out of here alive. If you aren't one of them, you're still welcome to come with us. We won't hurt you if you don't hurt us." she mentally sent, trying to be as gentle and soothing as she possibly could.

ooc
Mind Speaking: Mental Communication 3, subtle, detect minds ranged
Last edited by kirinke on Sat May 23, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"Which direction are they?" Adeleth asks Lilly. Once she has a direction, she steps through the wall on the opposite side of door and takes a circuitous route around the room to get behind whomever is behind the panels to see if they have anything dangerous with them. She tries to stay out of sight and insub the whole time.

Stealth: 1D20+15 = [12]+15 = 27
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly points at the panel in question without speaking.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

When Adeleth dives through the wall, she sees one person huddled in this too-small space. From the looks of it, it could be the male youtuber, although he is pretty beat-up and bleeding from numerous wounds...

Amy merely gets mental static in return...which she knows to be a sign of someone in shock.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

She mentally taps Adeleth 'He's shocky. Is there anyway to move the panel, or do I have to yank it off?" she asked the woman.

Battle Init
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Adeleth rematerializes in the room (not behind to too small space) and points at the panel. "Start with hello," she whispers to Amy directly. "But you'll probably have to yank it gently. He's kind of beat up back there."

(*********** Old version
Adeleth rematerializes in the room (not behind to too small space) and opens the door to the room. "Start with hello," she says to Amy directly. "But you'll probably have to yank it gently. He's kind of beat up back there."
************)
Last edited by jmucchiello on Tue May 26, 2020 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

The girl nods and taps on the wall. "Hello? If you can hear me, my name is Amy, my companions and I are here to rescue you, so please stay calm okay, we're gonna get you out of that space." she said loudly, but as soothingly as she could.

She focuses the Force in her hands, which begin to begins to glow with a soft, comforting blue light and breathes out, centering herself. If anyone notices, the glow from her hands reaches out to touch the panel, which slowly begins to buckle and gently peel away from the main wall.

"Now you know why I play with marbles every chance I get. It helps with fine control and focus. Juggling lots of small things is alot harder than simply punching or shoving things around willy-nilly." she remarks as she continues the careful operation. "Plus it's kinda calming in stressful situations." she admitted, keeping up a soothing chatter to calm the person on the other side of the panel.

ooc
Telekinesis: Move Object 6 (100 tons; Increased Mass 6, precise)

Thanks!

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Once the panel is gone, the man pretty much falls out of the hole, trembling and mumbling to himself...
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

The girl shook her head. "This is why dungeon-diving should not be taken lightly kids." she muttered to herself as she set about healing him, blue light flowing from her hands, into his body, erasing his many wounds, leaving healthy flesh behind it. "And never go into one without a decent healer or cleric. Preferably both." there was no real anger or malice in her words, just sadness and pity.

"Well, he either encountered De Rais and company or something equally nasty down here." she remarked dryly. "If he and his companion screwed with the Caller, it'd be out and we'd be dead and worse off for it." she looked soberly at her companions. "I'm hoping he just ran into De Rais and company."

ooc
Force Healing: Healing 6, persistent, stabilize
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=238441 healing 12

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: normal
HP: 2

"I can think of a few vehicle forms that would allow me to carry him fairly comfortably for most of the return trip, I am not sure if teleporting him to the surface is a good idea.

"And, is there any sign of his companion?"
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly approaches the man.

"Are you Hannes Krantz?" she asks him bluntly (that being the name they were given by Hagen). "Do you know where Svenja Krantz is?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"I can think of a few vehicle forms that would allow me to carry him fairly comfortably for most of the return trip, I am not sure if teleporting him to the surface is a good idea.
The girl shrugged. "Once I heal him, he'll be alright to teleport out at least physically." she said as she pulled one of his eyes open and tutted at the dilation she found. "Mentally, he's going to need therapy at the very least or a really good mind-healer, which I am not." she let his eyelid go and finished up healing him. "Mind healing is a heck of a lot harder than healing the body. I've never really made that much of a study of it."

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

He blinks a few times. " Y-yes...I am..." He looks around. " My wife...we got...separated..."