The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"Great... More good news." she shook her head as she continued her lack-luster search.

ooc
So, does anything result from Amy and her pets looksee?
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Dirk shakes his head. " It's not mold. Apparently, having some sort of organic barrier in the walls keeps some kinds of mages from peeking in. The stuff is harmless."

Adeleth's subsequent search will also show that the growth is in the walls around the security room and bedroom as well.
The Pokemon do not find much else safe for a small bag containing marihuana and several colourful pills, from the looks of it.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

Alma shakes her head. "Why would humans eat this stuff?" she sniffed it and sneezed. "It smells horrible." she said as she alerted Amy to the drugs.

Amy smiled as she told Matthis about the stash. "Some humans are pretty stupid. This isn't my kind of scene though." she told them.

Force sensitives plus drugs were a bad combination. She shuddered to think what could happen if somebody like her got high and went on a rampage due to a bad trip.

"Sorry, just thinking about what would happen if somebody like me got on a bad trip due to this stuff." she shook her head. "Scary."

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

OOC: Does Lilly find anything?
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Lilly does not see anything the others hadn't seen yet...but she hears something. Tink...tink...tink...tink...like metal tapping against metal...coming from inside the wall to her left...

Dirk takes the bag, sniffing it. " Weed...and some Ecstasy. Almost anachronistic. There's a lot worse on the streets these days."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

The girl shook her head. "Still is pretty stupid in my book." she grinned at the officer. "But then we'd be both out of a job if people got smart."

She got a faux demented look on her face. "Yes, let's actually talk to our neighbors and ask why they're eating our crops and destroying our belongings, instead of panicking and trying to shoot the too fast critters or the ones with the too tough hides who can shoot elemental stuff from their ears or wherever...." she dropped the act.

"People are so predictable."

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"Adeleth," says Lilly, indicating the wall to her left. "Could you please peep through this wall? I can hear metal tapping against metal from behind here."

OOC: Can she tell how far back the sound is coming from? If it was close I would imagine Adeleth would have found it in her earlier sweep through the walls...
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

(ooc: Is this a wall Adeleth didn't look inside or through before?)

Adeleth checks out the wall trying to hear the tapping as she peaks inside.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

(OOC - I think its been missed a few times... has Torque managed to get anything from the various machines ?)
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Bladewind wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:03 pm (OOC - I think its been missed a few times... has Torque managed to get anything from the various machines ?)
In fact, I did ask what exactly he was going to ask them...
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: normal
HP: 1

While his teammates explored and pulled up a variety of leads, Torque had been focusing on the equipment and the immediate scene. He wasn't trying to get video feeds or imagery of whatever had come in. No, he was trying to coax the machines into telling him what had happened... It was clear that something came gunning and that something was powerful...

As he interfaced with the more mundane tech in the area, he began to see if he could paint a picture and find out who else was here. Who ran to help the victim, who ran away, who watched. Torque also attempted to see if he could find out who the victim was last in contact with and if she tried to contact anyone in the moments leading up to the attack.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The machines are quite helpful, apparently seeing - in their own limited way - a kindred soul in the owner and the guests who frequented the establishment. What info you receive is this:
The place had closed for the night when the attack happened. It was just the Alien Queen down there. The last ones to leave before that were a tall orc with four extra cybernetic eyes implanted into his skull and a weirdly smooth, sexless body whose " skin" seems like plastic instead of natural tissue and a person who has apparently taken great pains to turn himself into some sort of hybrid between human and cybernetic velociraptor.

Both are, according to the machines, regulars.

The attack happened about 10 minutes after both had left. The machines did pick up a signal when the battle was going on, a call going to a private number - not to an emergency hotline, interestingly.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: normal
HP: 1

Torque will run a check on that number, and then share it with the team.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"So what have you found?" she asked Torque, having finished her own search of the room and being rather untrained in this sort of thing (looking for traps is a different order of thing than looking for clues and she was no Mystery Inc kinda girl really), didn't find much of anything. So she patiently waited for the others to finish their search.

Dang it. What am I doing here? I hit things, heal things and yabber at things. This is so not my kinda of scene. If somebody calls me Daphne, I swear to Arceus, I'm kicking them in the shin on general principles. she thought grumpily.

ooc
Edited to take into account you haven't actually told us what you found yet.

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly is waiting to see what Adeleth finds in the wall...