The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
jmucchiello

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by jmucchiello »

"Let's get in and get this over with. Do we have a plan for the intersection we come to?" Adeleth says.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

kirinke wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:52 pm "In your case, you do know that's not an endorsement?" she noted dryly. "I'm not saying I won't do it, I'll just charge an outrageous price for it!" she chuckled. "Plus expenses."
Oh yes!” nods Lilly. “I suppose it depends on where you begin your journey from. But I am not sure all of your world’s money would be enough to pay for a trip to Apokalips…
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

You make your way through the maze of seemingly numberless corridors past countless people who seem to have been able to accept the extraordinary as normal and barely spare you a second glance. But even here you can see the graffiti " NATIVES FIRST", a clear sign that this unseemly anti-XD-movement has gained traction here, too....and, going by the swastikas clumsily scrawled underneath the tag, has found common ground with the dull ideologies of neo-nazism. Good times...

As you arrive at the station, people do make space for you...except for a young boy, maybe 10 or so, who stares wide-eyed at Torque. " Are you...a real Transformer?"
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: Normal
HP: 1

"As real as all the others, and firmly an Autobot..." Torque says as cheerfully as possible, keenly aware that Amy looks mostly native (other than her Pokemon "pets.") and Lilly at least has a humanoid shape - and probably blends in well down here... He wonders whether or not to try and explain that he's technically a "Goblinized Motorcycle" but decides not to...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Can I...touch you?" the boy asks, full of innocent curiosity.
" Michael!" comes a female voice from among the crowd and soon, a middle-aged woman pushes through. " Oh god...I am sorry...he ran away. i hope he hasn't been bothering you.....sir?"
Plan b

Post by Plan b »

jmucchiello wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:57 am "Let's get in and get this over with. Do we have a plan for the intersection we come to?" Adeleth says.
Emil

"Follow the Krantz planned route, until we find them or signs of misadventure." Emil answered flatly, pressing onwards, walk thought the crowd with practiced ease.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"That's not what I asked." Adeleth says. "At some point we will reach the end of their planned route. What do we do at the next intersection? What do we do if we find evidence they went off route?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"We follow the breadcrumbs." Amy shrugged. "I can also talk to animals and ghosts. So can Lilly, right?" she nodded at the new godling. "Between the two of us, we'll chat up the locals and see where they went."

"If that doesn't work, we'll kick something horrible up I'm sure." she said cheerfully. "It's what happens when people like us go underground." she looked at the motley crew in front of her. "We even have a proper adventuring troop. An elf, a magickerish type, a stealthy type, a holy-fighter type and a regular-fighter type." she chuckled. "We're bound to attract something with this sort of group make-up."
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

kirinke wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:27 am "I can also talk to animals and ghosts. So can Lilly, right?" she nodded at the new godling.
Lilly nodded in return. “Yes.
kirinke wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:27 am "If that doesn't work, we'll kick something horrible up I'm sure." she said cheerfully.
Lilly gave Amy a slightly disbelieving look at this point, more for her cheerfulness than anything else.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Lilly gave Amy a slightly disbelieving look at this point, more for her cheerfulness than anything else.
Amy

The girl didn't have to be a telepath to understand where Lilly was coming from. "Hey, I'm happy because we're actually getting paid well to do this stuff and helping people who actually deserve it is a bonus." she told the girl.

"Being a mercenary, you don't always have that luxury of choice." she pointed out. "Sometimes the mission calls for helping somebody who really doesn't deserve it, because in order to complete your objectives, you gotta." she shrugged. "This is a straight up rescue mission, which is nice."

Battle Init
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"It's also a PR mission," Adeleth says. "So avoiding collateral damage is also a high priority. Most mercenary missions don't care about collateral damage."
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"I understand the problems with lack of choice," comments Lilly. "But if I listen once we are through the door I may be able to hear something of use, Which may allow us to avoid ... problems."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

"It's also a PR mission," Adeleth says. "So avoiding collateral damage is also a high priority. Most mercenary missions don't care about collateral damage."
Amy

"No worries. I'm not planning on making with the violence unless I absolutely have to anyway. Besides the PR thing, loads of damage and underground places tend to not be a good idea in general. Cave ins are no joke." she said sensibly.

"I understand the problems with lack of choice," comments Lilly. "But if I listen once we are through the door I may be able to hear something of use, Which may allow us to avoid ... problems."
"Good idea." she nodded in approval.
Last edited by kirinke on Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Giving Bladewind till tomorrow to respond before moving on.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: Normal
HP: 1

"Not at all, Ma'am" Torque had said in response to the woman<S query about her child, "Excuse me, please."

He headed down to join the others, surprisingly nimble despite his size.

Joining up with the group just in time for one of Amy's quips he interjected,

"I'd think getting paid would be the bonus, not the other way around." Towering over the others in his current form, he added "Sorry it took so long, trying not to scare the locals and all that. Gotta admit, I was more than a little surprised by the comparably warm reception I was getting topside..."

He listens to what's been going on before adding his thoughts

"My spatial mapping sensors are going to be working overtime, I can feel it already."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document