The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by kirinke »

Amy

She stuck her tongue out at Viv. "Just you wait. I'm sure we're going to wind up facing something horrible that wants to eat us or worse before the day is out." she grinned. "Especially if we wind up going underground."

She had the feeling that Viv didn't understand what team-banter was all about. It helped everyone cope with the stress of the job. Also, by the end of this, she hoped to instill a healthy amount of fear and paranoia in her friends when underground and dungeon anything was concerned.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Friday morning
//Torque's quick search does bring up a couple of instances of technology and otherworldly horrors meeting halfway in betweem, among them the viruses from Umbrella, the Chaos Obliterator-techvirus etc. But for all of these, the end product is usually a lot more grotesque-looking.

" No one really knows where he is. I can't find any reliable news about him online and that's saying something", Mimir says. " There are rumors among cyberdocs that he'll contact those who are hopelessly addicted to modification personally."
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"Do you know of anyone who this Demiurgos has 'worked on'?" Lilly asks Raptor and Mimir. "Perhaps they would be a good place to start?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
After the meeting, the girl spends much of her free time asking her friends in the doctor/healing community about Demiurgos and people who do extreme body mods to see what information she could drum up.

ooc
Using Connected to get more information
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=244292
persuasion 29

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

OOC: Hoping that we'll get some more info out of Raptor and Mimir yet!
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Mimir and Raptor exchange a look before Mimir says, " Okay...I do have someone. Name's 'Syndrax'. But try and find them at your own risk. Last I heard they were squatting somewhere near Kaltenkirchen. Apparently, they went full cyber-psycho after the modification."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"That's doesn't sound very healthy. I guess extreme body-mods can play havok with your head?" she asked. Although it did stand to reason that it would have a chance of doing that. Especially if you went into the procedure already unbalanced.

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"Thank you," says Lilly, nodding politely.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)
HP: 1; LP: 0; Condition: Normal

Viv nodded again, giving that sense that she was taking notes even if she wasn't actually writing anything down. She gave a brief, dazzling smile. "It certainly seems as if we are going to get a comprehensive view of the city and the local area. I wonder if the Ministry would be able to find a car for us?"

>OOC: Anybody else have more questions? Or shall we leave our hosts and start figuring out which thread we want pull next?
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

(ooc Adeleth already tried to wrap this up.)
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

The girl shook herself. "Thank you for your help. We'll do our best to bring the Alien Queen's killer to justice." she promised. On the way out, she looked thoughtful. "I have some contacts in the medical community, I'll work those when I get a chance. Maybe get some more information on this cyber-doctor dude." she told the others. "It's worth a shot to ask them about other cyber-doctors as well." she grinned at their surprised look. "Hey, healer here. You think I got this good by chance? I practiced and I had plenty of tutelage. Hell, I spend part of my down time volunteering at the local hospitals to get more practice under supervision in."

ooc
We have a bit more information, so no harm, no foul.
Last edited by kirinke on Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly stands up from her squat against the wall, ready to go...
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The door opens automatically, releasing you back into Hamburg proper.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

As they leave Raptor and Mimir's place, Lilly pauses. "One moment, I have an idea," she tells the others. "If the killer cyborg came through the sewers in the not too distant past, the creatures in the sewers might well have been disturbed by its passage. And still be 'talking' about it. Which might help us narrow down the route it took. Where it went into and emerged from the sewers..."

She goes to the closest manhole cover and lifts it one handed out of its setting before setting it down with a clang. She kneels and puts her head down into the darkness below and begins to listen to the creatures of the sewers, the rats in particular, trying to hear what they are 'saying' and whether it would help them track the cybernetic killer [using a routine Perception check of 25, Ultrahearing, Extended Hearing - 1 and Comprehend: Animals - 2].
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"Wouldn't it be better to listen closer to the scene of the crime?" Adeleth says, quietly.