The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"Keep the door shut, wait for reinforcements. If he breaks through, hit him with everything we've got?" Amy ventured. "Least that's all I can think of." she looked grim. "We can't let him get away."
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"That would work. But could we create a trap using these cables he ran to the Boom Tube?" wonders Lilly, looking at the remains of the cables the parademon had run through the tunnels. She picks one up and starts considering how they might be strung up to trap it.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Something heavy slams against the door, making it tremble...
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"I suspect we will have to use your plan in a moment, Amy," comments Lilly. "I think we should all move back to be out of reach if it opens the door..."

She does her best to fit words to actions and usher Amy, Viv and the Pokemon away from the door.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)
HP: 1; LP: 0; Condition: Normal

Viv gave one more considering look at the door and raised her pistol again. "Get ready- try to hit it the moment there is an opening. Lilly, Adeleth- use your moment, get behind him, keep chipping away. If you can hurt him, keep him distracted, give someone else a chance to get in a good shot. I'm going to keep trying to get him off his feet, limit his movement. Amy, can your pokemon work together to maximize the attacks?"

>OOC 1: Viv will ready an action to take a shot at Razorhead as soon as there is a hole big enough to shoot through- I'll roll an attack when I get home.
>EDIT: Looks like the hole wasn't big enough to shoot through- miss, 1d20+8= 10, roll https://orokos.com/roll/884259

>OOC2: Looks like Lilly and VIv (using her Zen Fighting) for close-up if we can't avoid it- Adeleth, Amy and the Pokemon for ranged attacks/harassment. Adeleth and Amy maybe focus on Aid if we get stuck in melee, else ranged attacks. Pokemon maybe gang up with Team attack (especially synergistic effects like lightning and water)? Viv is likely to try Trip and move away. Anybody have the Teamwork feat?
Last edited by pathfinderq1 on Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly nods, and moves towards the back of the group to be out of sight of the parademon should it break through, so as to increase her chances of a surprise attack.

OOC: Stealth roll Lilly making herself invisible at the back of the group: 1D20+15 = [1]+15 = 16, plus Hide in Plain Sight. Not a good time to roll a 1! Oh well...
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"None of them know beat-up I'm afraid, but we can maybe do watergun, then thundershock and Alma and I can hit him with our attacks." Amy told her. "That should hurt him some. Maybe. We'll do our best. Right guys?" she says as they quickly confer on what attacks to use. Deciding quickly, they cluster around Amy and prepare themselves for the fight!

ooc
Using the Team attacks as suggested. Amy and all of her critters have damage attacks, so that's what I used.
23 Amy init
19 Alma init
22 Peekaboo Init
19 Ren init

Amy
Telekinetic Push: Shapeable Area Damage 6 (DC 21), Affects insubstantial 2

Peekaboo
Thunder Shock: Damage 6 (electricity, DC 21; Increased Range: ranged) attack check 26!
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=248259

Alma
Dark Blast: Damage 6 (cold, force, or life-drain, DC 21; Increased Range: ranged) attack check 15
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=248258

Ren
Water Gun: Damage 6 (water impact, DC 21; Increased Range: ranged, Penetrating 6) attack check 10
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=248260

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Again and again, the thing slams against the door until the heavy door finally gives way under the onslaught of superhuman strength. " DIE! DIE FOR DARKSEID!" the creature shrieks as it steps through the doorway...
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"I hate the unreasonable types." she said and then to her pets. "Wait for the right moment guys.... On my mark..."

ooc
Filler for when it becomes their collective turn.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Okay, who is visible to it when it steps through the door? Anyone?
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

OOC: Given Lilly's failed Stealth check I'm going to say she is!
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

In that case, the creature immediately shrieks and aims one arm at her. With a hissing and clicking sound, the arm reconfigures into something that is unmistakeably a weapon...

//Okay, now, all those who prepared for this moment can do their attacks...
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"YOUR VILE KIND SHALL NEVER GAIN A FOOTHOLD HERE, MINION OF DARKSEID!" Lilly shouts as she attacks.

Hoping to take Razorhead by surprise, she shimmers out of existence where she was standing and soundlessly shimmers back in behind him, using Extra Effort to get a second Standard Action, uses both Standard Actions to do an All Out Power Attack on him, then shimmers away again to reappear back to where she started, leaving her Fatigued and unfortunately still being aimed at by Razorhead, with her Dodge reduced to 4...

First All Out Power Attack on Razorhead: 1D20+6 = [20]+6 = 26 Critical!

Second All Out Power Attack on Razorhead: 1D20+6 = [2]+6 = 8

She spends a Hero Point to reroll the second attack...

Reroll of Second All Out Power Attack on Razorhead: 1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19

If they hit the first one is a Critical so DC 28 to resist; the second is DC 23 to resist.
Last edited by Tony Jones on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Adeleth Rein
HP: 1; Condition: Normal

Adeleth shoots at Darkseid's minion with a readied shot, with power attack. Afterward, she ducks into the floor and flies behind (and beneath) the demon so she can come up behind it next round (hoping for a surprise shot).
Shot at demon, Toughness DC 24: 1D20+5 = [19]+5 = 24
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"Now guys!" she said and together, the pokemon and trainer unleashed a wave of telekinetic and elemental mayhem on their opponent.

ooc
Using Team attack with the above rolls.

Battle Init