[OOC] Four Horsemen [Finished]

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Doctor Malsyn

Re: [OOC] Four Horsemen

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

We really should be giving Zzzzt a chance to chime in...

Ahem; going with Catastrophe having his own interpretation of the Detect ability, I think I'll give it a personal spin as well.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

How it manifests can be up the everyone as long as the idea of recognizing the other Horsemen as being like you and a feeling of kinship is there
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Love that interpretation, DM! I like how the manipulator sees friends and the boy who turns into chaos-vapor sees the others as 'more solid'. Hadn't realized that.
"Something pithy this way comes."
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Since the idea so far seems to be to check out the group of trucks, Russian ambassador plus entourage, and military convoy I'll need to know how y'all are approaching them. Just walking n the middle of traffic is bound to cause a bit of a stir.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

I was thinking of maybe emptying the vehicles by infiltrating stinging insects? (No, Autocorrect, I don't want to "enjoy the vehicles by infiltrating singing insects"...)
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

For the moment, Cognagion is starting an infection so he can have some toss away bodies on hand if he needs them. Though now I'm starting to consider something... We don't have to approach the convoy directly, I might be able to use someone to... "Pass a message" off to some of the people in those trucks. A lotta people sure might be feeling disgruntled by them now, some of them might even be bold enough to give them a piece of their mind. ;)
------------
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Maybe the stinging insects would enjoy the vehicles? Some of them cold be crazy.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Heh... I did forget to give a name, didn't I. I could have sworn I had a line in there where he gave his name as "an unpronounceable series of buzzes and hisses" or something of the like, but that must have been an earlier draft. Honestly, the "name" is sort of an artifact from when the character was a more clear-cut supervillain.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Garald isn't going to press anyone for a name. Thought I'd give a nudge in case you forgot. It is good to have something to call an individual when addressing them.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Mike responds very well to people calling him 'Master', for one.
------------
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Cognangion has his first minion. Some random person has no chance of resisting. The soldiers, cops, and ambassador are another story.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Zzzt saw the bombs due to flying along the bridge. People just walking around unless paying special attention wouldn't even notice them.

Jamming could work, but without perceiving the explosives it need to be a more indiscriminate jamming signal.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I'll need an investigation roll for searching to see how many of the explosives zzzt can find.

If someone spends a HP and zzzt doesn't resist, I'll allow them to piggy back off zzzt senses to help out.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

It would only be worthwhile for Kaito to spend the HP for piggybacking off of Z's senses.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Zzzzt has no ranks in Investigation, but he probably could relay his information on. Would I roll for Investigation or Perception then?