[OOC] Four Horsemen [Finished]

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
catsi563

Re: [OOC] Four Horsemen [recruiting 1]

Post by catsi563 »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:25 am Hmm... If you'd allow me to assist that cpuld be twisted in a darker way. Perhaps it was a girl she knew was in a bad way, something life threatening. She was going to undergo a surgery that had a less then 5% chance of success, and he "wished her luck" despite knowing she would not surivive. But then she did. Her surgery was a success, and all she had to do was recover.

He felt this was wrong. She should be dead. The fact that she wasn't just repulsed the man on a deep level he can't fully fathom. So that night he went up to her room past visitor hours, and flicked a switch. The girl had been on life support while she was recovering, and then she wasn't. When she died, he felt relief. This was the way it was supposed to be.
sounds good I integrated into the story
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Glad I could help.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

EpicEclipse wrote:That makes sense, lol. Though, he's not meant to be terribly skill oriented, so his overall ranks are on the lighter side, but some ranks in those skills does make sense. So I spent 4pp on that, which leaves me with 6 more.
You could dump the last PP into Speed 5 and an AE of Leaping 5. It'd give Vincent some simple, no muss, no fuss, mobility.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Both characters are looking good now. I'll give one or two more days for any finishing touches before casting.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

The idea to just enhance his speed and leaping makes good sense. Flight seems a little off-theme for him, so BAM! Now he can run at 4 mph and leap 250 feet. Nice.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

You could make the movement more of a vehicle summon array. Motorcycle for Speed, Jet pack for jumps, power stunt a swim jet for swimming, etc....
"Something pithy this way comes."
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Flynnarrel wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:40 am You could make the movement more of a vehicle summon array. Motorcycle for Speed, Jet pack for jumps, power stunt a swim jet for swimming, etc....
I HAD thought about something like that, but I can't build it convinceingly with so few points.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

you don't need the points. the speed and jumping our just effects for the descriptor which is a ""horse"' aka a vehicle
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

The PCs are going to be very powerful for the setting, so it makes sense the way the powers manifest visualy can also be powerful looking.

The one thing to keep in mind as I keep saying is the PCs display of power will be matched. So, if the current major damage or show of force keeps up the other side will respond in kind towards the players.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I'll think on the two characters tonight and decide. Both being good makes it tough, but more than 4 PCs would make it more difficult to highlight each character.

On another note, if I don't get a post for Kaito tonight I will move him to the end of the round.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Based upon fit, I am going to cast Vincent Colt with Death being use din a guest PC capacity down the line if Catsi is still inclined. The Horsemen are going to throw a fair bit of stuff off balance, so there will be an opening for a guest spot down the line.

This scenario is pretty much wrapped up depending on the PC's actions, so the introduction will occur Sunday nightish most likely if not sooner. I am out of town Saturday and will be out of sorts when getting back Sunday, so may delay IC post until Monday for weekend posts.
Last edited by mrdent12 on Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

sure thing/ Death was always meant to be the one who followed all the others anyways. where war famine etc go death always follows. So its safe bet the pale riders on the move.

Catsi stories
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Col. Glad to be on the team. :)
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I am going to give until noonish before pushing Mike back until after Garald.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Yeah, sorry about that, was in a funk past couple days. I'll get back ontop of things now though.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."