The Dirty [OOC]

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bombshell

Re: The Dirty [OOC]

Post by Bombshell »

Bombshell wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:24 pm
CaptainChaos wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:44 pm Violet: Words cannot begin to describe the feelings Blaze has for her. The bitch dared to challenge Blaze's obvious superiority. Worse yet, she actually bit Blaze. Blaze wants her head on a platter, preferably with garnish. If Violet came to her senses, knelt before Blaze, and professed her loyalty to her, then maybe she would be allowed to live.
Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:31 pm Manticore:

Violet dismissed him.

Maggie has had the opportunity to befriend and commiserate with him over the several months since she's started her treatments. She's aided Dr. Harris by reading to/with the hulking mutant to help him regain some of the atrophied intelligence. It is he that Maggie would gravitate towards in the absence of Dr. Harris.
So, what's this like?
Sorry, I quoted CaptainChaos instead of Flynnarrel!

That said, Manticore and Violet/Magenta seem to have vastly different opinions of each other.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Bombshell wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:24 pm
Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:31 pm Manticore:
Violet dismissed him.

Maggie has had the opportunity to befriend and commiserate with him over the several months since she's started her treatments. She's aided Dr. Harris by reading to/with the hulking mutant to help him regain some of the atrophied intelligence. It is he that Maggie would gravitate towards in the absence of Dr. Harris.
So, what's this like?
I imagine Maggie, the quiet and cheery type that she is, would look to find someone to at least hide behind if possible. Or to just have an ally if not.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Most of Manticore’s memories of his life since gaining his powers are hazy at best. It’s more like a collection of feelings with flashes of images running at fast-forward.

Anansi: I’d like to think that there is a good chance that Manticore and her crossed paths more than a few times. Given her what I’ve read about her personality I’m inclined to think Anansi would at least be nice to him, so Manticore would be likely to be friendly towards her.

Magenta/Violet: I don’t think Manticore would have had any dealings with Violet, so he’d only know what little bit he does know thanks to Maggie & Dr. Paul. As for Maggie, Manticore would trust her without question based on how she’s been so kind to him.

Blaze: I feel that Manticore wouldn’t have had any dealings with Blaze before either of them were locked up. He’s heard some of the things she’s said about Maggie since their fight and he’s not very happy with her.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Made some minor updates to Blaze's background.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Bombshell, what are your thoughts about Violet possibly being the one to cripple Shining Knight? Might that make her road to redemption even more difficult (in a bad way)? I'd always figured things would go really bad for Batman if one of his opponents could control metal.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Flynnarrel wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:02 am Bombshell, what are your thoughts about Violet possibly being the one to cripple Shining Knight? Might that make her road to redemption even more difficult (in a bad way)? I'd always figured things would go really bad for Batman if one of his opponents could control metal.
Would not mind. Every bit of information I put out there is a possible hook for you guys.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

CaptainChaos wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:18 am Made some minor updates to Blaze's background.
Looks good.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

I feel like I'm dragging my feet, but I want you to enjoy your characters.

Is there anything you want to do in your story or stats? Please, run it by me. The more comfortable you are with your characters, the better a game goes.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Modified Maggie's background. She's now the one who savagely crippled Shining Knight. I left a possible redemption hook that there are inoperable shards of metal still in his spine that prevent even magical healing. (If anyone would have an anti-magic metal weapon, [which Violet could use against him] it'd be the Batman analog.)

Maybe some day she can be trusted enough to help repair the damage she caused.

I have a gaming convention this coming weekend so my posting will be slower until after Monday.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

What's the state of this one?
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

I haven't added anything to Manticore mostly due to wanting to flesh him out more in game than anything elae. Sorry if that has contributed to the waiting.
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Flynnarrel wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:08 am What's the state of this one?
I'm taking this off the list. I think we lost Bombshell.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

That's a shame.