[OOC...MnM 3e] Civitas Crew (Fully staffed)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EpicEclipse

Re: [OOC...MnM 3e] Civitas Crew (Recruiting until 1/23- 5 days)

Post by EpicEclipse »

I meant I've been looking at different costumes Black Canary has had over her many iterations for inspiration to Darklite's costume. :)
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Posted a little something for Darklite's costume. Not perfect given the limitations of the thing I found to make it, but it's not terrible either. I even kept one fishnet leg as an homage to the inspiration behind the character. :D

And I added a little blurb under the sheet for some flavor to her powers, to describe the energy a little more descriptor wise.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Just to update everyone...I did NOT go on a bender, though that seems like it may have been more fun. The regular job has been busier than expected and I have a character guest starring in an upcoming Indy comic in production and the particulars of that guest spot have proven to be more time consuming to hammer out than I anticipated.

Anyhoo, I'm gonna start making my list. I think I'll get all six, even with the aforementioned overlap in practical effects. I was shooting for the X-Men and got the Avengers, but I can work with that.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Yeah, I saw that one before. Howled the first time I saw it, lol.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Horsenhero wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:31 pm Anyhoo, I'm gonna start making my list. I think I'll get all six, even with the aforementioned overlap in practical effects. I was shooting for the X-Men and got the Avengers, but I can work with that.
Regardless if you choose the Scarab, thanks for the jumpstart... my character idea well had dried up considerably in recent months and creating that Scarab gave me some inspiration for an additional nine builds... some backgrounds (and builds) stronger than others, but that's a detail... :D
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

No problem. I've got the first three chosen, but filling out the roster is proving to be challenging, since there is so much to recommend about each character.
betterwatchit

Post by betterwatchit »

Glad to know you've thought something positive about Goldwing. ^v^
Adventure Dan

Post by Adventure Dan »

I just wanted to say that I'm still here and interested in the game. Like I said before, I'm mulling over very small changes to Doctor Ooze, but I want to wait to see what the final roster will be. If Ooze and Freedom Eagle are picked, for example, I'll probably drop some ranks in Technology (and maybe Inventor too) to make room for Benefit: Fame and make her THE tech person of the team.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Drone has been "finished" to the best I could do. I'm not terribly happy with what I've got but at least I finished. It's a bare bones robot and I came up with a story that sort of supports that. I had the opposite problem with the Summoned Drones and I'm open to suggestions as to how to fill them out sensibly.

EDIT: HH if you're already far enough along in your evaluations to have ruled me out, no hard feelings. I took way too long to finish this.
ichigorno

Post by ichigorno »

Are you still recruiting for this game, or is it closed now?
Thanks, and have a nice day :)
------------------------------------------
Robert, aka I'chi'go'no
betterwatchit

Post by betterwatchit »

It's closed now. Sorry about that.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

ichigorno wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:06 pm Are you still recruiting for this game, or is it closed now?
If you came in via the Game List, my bad. I need to update which games are recruiting.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

No, ichigorno was asking about games on roninarmy and I told him to look here. Welcome aboard. Sorry nothing seems to be open at the moment, ichigorno.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

There are two currently running games that are looking for people, but yeah, that's about it.