NetherWar: Master of Earth (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
RainOnTheSun

Re: NetherWar: Master of Earth (OOC)

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Well, she is the last to leave the hangar.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Current order. I rolled a total of 6 for Junior, but it strikes me as mildly unfair to force such a low roll. Charger is definitely the highest initiative if you want to post for her.
OOC wrote:Initiative:
Charger - 30
Miss Kitty - 21
Bres and Fomorians x2 - 19
Catalyst - 12
Fomorians x7 - 6
Junior - 6
NGM - 5
Seven - 2
Last edited by FuzzyBoots on Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

I will get a post up later, when I get home from work (and can access a dice roller). Unless the Fomorians are minions- then I can routine it...
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

pathfinderq1 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:57 am I will get a post up later, when I get home from work (and can access a dice roller). Unless the Fomorians are minions- then I can routine it...
The non-Bres Fomorians are minions.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

In the interest of keeping things moving, I'm giving Junior that 6. Next up is Miss Kitty. If you don't want to delay for someone to fly you over, there are Sky Bikes here...
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

I will have Miss Kitty delay for a lift.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

So, Charger did have her Slip Field up (mentioned in my pre-combat post- I had to double check), so her Dodge would be +10, so that Snare would miss.

Otherwise, she rolled a 15 on her active dodge, fail by 3 for DC 18, so Hindered/Vulnerable. This is in my current placeholder post in the IC thread.

>Let me know which result I should use, and I'll edit the flavor text into the IC post.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

You are right. That will miss. *wry grin* I put everything in Hero Lab so that I could have all of the info at my fingertips, but then my desktop decided to stop having the video card work, so I'm back to referring to the character sheets, and I read it as the 8 at the beginning. My bad.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

No problem- like I said, I had to double check my post, and its my character.

I'll edit it the fluff to my IC placeholder shortly.
Zero Prime

Post by Zero Prime »

As a quick update, just wanted to let folks know that I've been covering for the General Manager for the last week and a half while she's been away on vacation. Called in over the weekend, plus other issues have left me backlogged for Month end, so I may be absent for the next few days.

I apologize for the delay in updated my active games, but I should have everything cleared off of my plate by Friday or Saturday and back into the swing of things here on the boards.

If someone, even Kitty, wants to post the narrative for Junior to get her into combat I would be ok with that too.

Thank you for your patience,

~ Zero
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

I'll make a post for Junior.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

On a side note, I talked to a few people about how to do the Fastball Special, and I've decided to go the Team Attack route. Optionally, you can treat it as a Slam Attack, with Junior's Strength as the "Movement", with the attendant +2 to rank of the attack. You both get to roll the attack roll, and then it gets treated as a Slam Attack, with that added damage. The former gives you a much better chance at increased damage, but at the risk of hurting yourself.
JDRook

Post by JDRook »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:04 am Gamemaster

Bres sidesteps your mystic entrapment.
"Ah, well, the wee bairn steps in and tries to invoke her mystic might. Maybe Eldritch did settle on someone who might fill his shoes. I mean, he was wrong, but hey, any port in a storm, right?"
OOC wrote:That actually misses. If you want to play it up as per your Insecurity Complication, you might be able to get a Hero Point.

Charger is up next.
Yeah, I think I will, since I built it up pretty big. I'll have Seven stuttering and covering on my next turn. Should I lose some Actions or does losing face in front of students count?
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

JDRook wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:17 am Yeah, I think I will, since I built it up pretty big. I'll have Seven stuttering and covering on my next turn. Should I lose some Actions or does losing face in front of students count?
Good role-playing is probably enough, but if you want to make it something mechanical, that will work as well.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

I forgot Miss Kitty had delayed. I'll post Bres after church. My bad.