The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"Dana, you might want to step back a little and calm down before you accidently hurt your father." she warned. "I think you're powers are emotion driven."
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Morgan Koral
Condition: Normal
HP: 0

Posting Will saves with no descriptor... waiting to see how much trouble I'm in...

Will: 1d20+7 18
Will: 1d20+7 26
Will: 1d20+7 24
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" i...I am sorry", Dana says, stepping back. " It's okay. I got you back, that is all that matters", Fisher says.
He then turns to Lynn. " What about...Cliff?"

The amount of information that floods Morgan#s mind is overwhelming at first and he can feel his brain start to simply overload before he begins to exert a bit of control...but already, his physical body is bleeding from his eyes and nose.
//I need a toughness save against DC 35.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Morgan Koral
Condition: Gushing Blood (Staggered, -1 Toughness)

DC 35 !!!!!
Toughness: 1d20+6 17 - 3 degrees of failure

Morgan doesn`t make a sound in the "real world" as the information overload hits him, simply dropping to his hands and knees and then struggling to stand...

In the mindscape, his presence all but shatters before attempting to re-coalesce...
Last edited by Bladewind on Mon May 06, 2019 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

//Nope, -1 toughness and Staggered. Only a move or standard per round.

Long watches blood pour and the color drain from Morgan's face. "Umm... guys I don't know what's going on here but our Jedi doesn't look good." He says into the comms for the DXDO operatives and any administration on-line as he focuses the camera on Morgan then the boy.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Do you have any idea what is happening to him?" comes the response from the DXDO. " Is he physically injured?"

" I am sorry", Cliff says to Morgan, shaking his head. " I...am close to reassembling my mind. Can you...try again?"
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long steps up to the bleeding Jedi to look for injuries. "I last asked him to engage with the male mentally. Maybe it's something on that level." He says into the comms.

Long's arm elongates to grab a convenient rolling chair or stool or something and tries to ease Morgan onto it.

"Doctor's, get things ready if he crashes worse. And try not to give this patient any superpowers... any more powers than he has already anyway." Long instructs the doctors standing around.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Morgan Koral

It would help if knew more of what you are trying to do. Your attempt almost killed me... I want to help you, but neither of us is worth more than the other, and likewise neither should exist at the expense of the other...
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Don't be ridiculous", Kriegstein mutters. " I couldn't enhance him THAT quickly." Still, he moves over to the Jedi and begins to administer First Aid.

In the mindscape, Cliff looks at Morgan calmly. " I need an anchor, a mind that is securely tied to the Merged reality so I can synch my brain, my assistant AIs and the input from the Akashic Records."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Morgan Koral

I do not believe... that I am strong enough for what you need... Morgan does his best to keep his composure, but the initial attempt had injured him to the point that he knew he could feel it in the "real world."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Cliff looks directly at Morgan. " Then doom will follow. I can see the futures. All of them. I will be needed. Not now. But later."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 6:38 am " Don't be ridiculous", Kriegstein mutters. " I couldn't enhance him THAT quickly." Still, he moves over to the Jedi and begins to administer First Aid.
Long looks at the man annoyed but it subsides when he goes over to help. Long looks to the scientist-doctor woman. "Can you start an IV? at least replace the fluids the agent has lost?"
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Morgan Koral

Do you value your contribution more than mine? Does power and foresight equate to worth? Morgan's questions are meant to probe Cliff`s true intent. What if I were able to find a more powerful mind to assist you, would that work?
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Chukrati nods. " Of...of course", she says, hurrying over to Morgan...although she is obviously distracted by Cliff, who still hovers above the ground...

In the mindscape, Cliff tilts his head. " A more powerful mind, yes. But it is vital that it happens quickly. Not for the sake of my power. But for yours."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

" i...I am sorry", Dana says, stepping back. " It's okay. I got you back, that is all that matters", Fisher says.
He then turns to Lynn. " What about...Cliff?"
Aislynn

"I don't know, Morgan was helping him. We should probably see what's going on and pitch in if needed." she said. "If I uncuff you, will you behave?" she asked. "You're still under arrest, but right now, your kids need you. We can hold off hauling you to jail for a bit." she smiled a little. "We aren't monsters."
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5