The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Neo-Paladin

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Fisher gives her a sharp look. " I doubt I could do anything even if I wanted to", he mutters, then turns to his daughter. " Things will be okay, I promise."
Dana looks at Lynn. " Do you...have to...send him to jail?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"He did alot of bad things. So I do have to arrest him and put him in jail, that's part of my job. Then it's up to the courts whether he stays." she patted the girl's shoulder. "If he's lucky, he might get off or get a reduced sentence. That's not for me to decide though."

"Just remember Dana, none of this is your or your brother's fault at all." she told the kid.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Dana l hesitates but her father, once freed from the cuffs, puts a hand on her shoulder, gritting his teeth to ignore the obvious pain. " Everything will be alright. I made sure nothing in this world can hurt you anymore. The next time something attacks us...you will put the fear of God into them."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"She needs to learn control first. Just because you have power, doesn't mean somebody still can't kill you if you don't know how to use it properly." she noted dryly. "To be blunt, right now she's as much a danger to herself as everyone else until she learns that control." she looked at both of them. "There also will be somebody stronger and more clever than you out there. Always."

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//I need a perception check from everyone still in the same room as Cliff/Matreiya
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long watches everything.
Perception: 1d20+9 28
"Something pithy this way comes."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

OOC - is Morgan considered to be "in the room?"
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn
The young agent civvies the girl and father into the room with the boy and stops short at the chaotic scene. "What in heavens name happened here?" she asked/demanded.

ooc
http://orokos.com/roll/729641 perception 15

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Morgan is not actually " in the room".

Kriegstein looks over at the newcomers. " Apparently, Matreyia made mental contact with your Jedi friend and overloaded his neural network. Does not look like there was any brain damage, as far as I can tell."

And Long notices some organic-looking...thing trying to squirm into the shadows from the heap of destroyed containers...
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The girl rubbed the bridge of her nose. "This is why you lot are freaking idiots. Power and control of one's power are two completely different things." she said. "Is there anything we can do that can help both of them?"

ooc
http://orokos.com/roll/730422 perception 15

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long

"Keep composure. Insults and recriminations aren't helpful right now." Long says. "The doctors are trying to put Jedi Humpty back together again."

"And while they're working on that..." Long props up the phone to continue video streaming the room, his movements smooth and measured, then, in a flash of stretched leg he steps to the shadowed corner by some broken crates, "...what do we have here?"
His tone suggests he is expecting a small furry creature and trying not to startle it anymore then his sudden movement might be. His body is held such that he's expecting something to grow to the size of a bantha and jump out at him with long, pointy teeth.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

What he sees instead is...some horrid amalgamation, throbbing and pulsing, of several organs, a spine, a centipede grossly enlarged and numerous fleshy appendages flailing wildly...

Apparently, the contents of the cryocontainers were not supposed to mix....
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Doctors....!" the rising pitch of Long's voice indicates an ensuing panic. "Doctors, we have... we have a... thing here. Like all the organs from several people took it upon themselves to do a rendition of The Human Centipede. It's... a dog-sized mass of animated fleshy badness."

With a look of disgust, Long forms a cage with incredibly small bars from excess plasticy biomass around the creature - a temporary measure until more suitable/permanent accommodations could be made.
Create 8, Moveable, flaw: Feedback, Range-Close, Precise, Accurate 3, innate, Subtle 1, Tether
{He creates shapes from his own body, He can create a dome shield over lots of innocents, or drop over a large area. As a part of him, he takes damaged when he suffers attack but can move about.}

It gets dodge check DC18 or encapsulated. Of course if it gnaws at the 'bars' Long could be in trouble.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"Yuck!" she said as she quickly helped Long by creating a box made of solid Air to hold the things. "I don't think you want those things trying to assimilate you Long. You don't strike me as wanting to be a Borg experiment gone wrong." she joked. "Lemme help you with that." she said once he had the things somewhat contained.

Elemental Shaping: Create 6 (Volume: 60 cft., DC 16; Variable Descriptor: close group - Air, Water, Ice)

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The thing does not manage to dodge, but what it does is grow...apparently creating both organic and mechanical mass from nowhere as it thrashes about....the containment will not hold for long...